Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 6:07 PM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow the voices certainly didn't match up whatsoever to what I thought in my head, especially Harumichi (expected it to be more higher pitched).
Mar 15, 2015 2:18 AM

Jan 2013
Mixed feelings bout this
Apr 7, 2018 4:08 PM

Aug 2016
I was little bit confused, but this is after Crows Zero right? I recognize three of freshmans (here second years) and Bando is their senpai. Kinda cool.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2019 11:57 AM

May 2018
Hearing KONOYARO everytime.

Oct 22, 2020 3:16 AM

Feb 2020
Bandou is so cool!
Jul 31, 2022 10:59 PM

Dec 2021
Gotta say, it ain't half bad, certainly more enjoyable than Be-Bop Highschool. Not a masterpiece, not a Kyo kara Ore wa!!, but it's comparable to Bad Boys. Not bad for the being animated by the studio that made Chargeman Ken.

Hard to believe that good raws exist for this anime, yet the only subs are hardsubbed onto a bitcrushed YouTube upload with somewhat broken audio (Having the raw audio helps here). Spoiler, not for the anime, but the specific YouTube upload I'm talking about, the audio is just as flaky in the second episode.

Also, that's gotta be one of my new favorite anime punch scenes.

Daviljoe193Jul 31, 2022 11:03 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jun 2, 2023 6:17 PM

Nov 2012
idunno if it's just aged,not the best adaptation or both, but was expecting a bit more of something considered a delinquent classic.
Still a decent a watch, maybe the manga is better, will defo watch the next one and keep the manga on my radar anyway.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koukou Butouden Crows Episode 2 Discussion

MaceTheDon - May 29, 2014

8 by acestrawbs »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.