Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 8, 2014 8:52 PM
May 2008
I really like the psychological aspect of it, it really looks at the dark depths of people's hearts. But people seem to dismissing it because:
A. It's not all happy and cheery and fake like most other animes.
B. It's about a card game.

So the people who like dark psychological animes hate card games. And the people who like card games hate dark psychological animes.

Though the characters are pretty annoying I can give you that. But I find it all interesting, Is jamming all the edgy traits of girls together too annoying for most people to like this anime?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 8, 2014 8:56 PM

Nov 2013
Because people are allowed to have different opinions about this anime. They have their reasons for disliking it just as you have your reason for liking it.
May 8, 2014 8:59 PM

Sep 2012
I haven't seen this.

"WIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "LRIG Cards," female character cards with wills of their own"- And I stopped reading the synopsis. Is this one of those "only cute girls are allowed to exist" shows? Looks like it.
May 8, 2014 9:01 PM

Aug 2012
Red_Keys said:
I haven't seen this.

"WIXOSS is a card game that's popular with teenagers. Supposedly there exist "LRIG Cards," female character cards with wills of their own"- And I stopped reading the synopsis. Is this one of those "only cute girls are allowed to exist" shows? Looks like it.

Not in the slightest.

It's more a mold of Madoka x Rozen Maiden. By the director of Steins;Gate.

It's a thriller/psychological show.
May 8, 2014 11:25 PM
Jun 2009
Because it's just boring and illogical. The illogical part have already been said by the others. And the boring part is inevitable. The show gives us dark atmosphere for no reason, the pain or whatever the characters endured is not dark or edgy at all, the hardship that the characters have to go through is a joke. There is no depth in this anime, look at the sign of the poster above me, see how Han Solo reacts? That's me after watching this anime. You cant simply throw eerie music into a comedy show and expect the audiences to tremble in fear. I am not amused at all. Even shows like Noragami or GuP are darker and more serious than this anime.

A. The dark atmosphere is so fake that it's not even funny. It's just a dark, edgy wannabe anime.
B. This anime is about card game with no detail about the rules and not to mention how boring the card fights are.
May 9, 2014 12:11 AM

Jun 2012
There are people who are unable to enjoy an anime for what it is.
May 9, 2014 12:34 AM
May 2014
soluuloi said:
Because it's just boring and illogical. The illogical part have already been said by the others. And the boring part is inevitable. The show gives us dark atmosphere for no reason, the pain or whatever the characters endured is not dark or edgy at all, the hardship that the characters have to go through is a joke. There is no depth in this anime, look at the sign of the poster above me, see how Han Solo reacts? That's me after watching this anime. You cant simply throw eerie music into a comedy show and expect the audiences to tremble in fear. I am not amused at all. Even shows like Noragami or GuP are darker and more serious than this anime.

A. The dark atmosphere is so fake that it's not even funny. It's just a dark, edgy wannabe anime.
B. This anime is about card game with no detail about the rules and not to mention how boring the card fights are.

Boring..well, if you're only into Naruto/Gundam/Macross, then it'll be boring..because it isn't any
of those.If you stopped early on, then you might have missed something.

The anime isn't really so much about the card game itself, but instead it drives the story and plot, and not alot more (so far).
Every cardgame anime I've ever seen was booring (and had alot of in-your-face advertising)...except this one.

Not sure what you mean about illogical in this case.
Most things that don't actually happen in real life is in itself illogical, so that would apply to just about any anime.

Going against established logic in the anime's setting, that is a whole different kind of fish.
I can't say I've noticed something like that in this series though.

But, what people like or dislike differs quite alot..and that's good.
konatachan80May 9, 2014 12:38 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 9, 2014 12:37 AM

Oct 2013
May 9, 2014 12:47 AM

Dec 2010
I find it REALLY hard to get into card game animes, They really just aren't my thing. The fact that this show barely touches the card games is actually a little appealing to me and probably why im enjoying it.
I wouldn't say it'll appeal to card game fans at all, and it's REALLY not dark or psychological enough to pull in those type of fans. Personally I'd just say it's not going far enough into each genre to hit the target audiences. That and then a lot of people get put off by the "cute girl only" thing.
May 9, 2014 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Maybe because people came in here expecting a yugioh like anime, meaning they actually focus on the game, card effects etc.
I came in this anime expecting that too, but now I'm in this for the story.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 9, 2014 4:40 AM

Aug 2011
I must confess that as Lunamaria pointed out I was expecting something more Yugioh-alike. However that doesn't mean the show is bad per se.

» Escapism.

May 9, 2014 4:44 AM

Mar 2012
If you want card game then watch Cardfight Vanguard.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 9, 2014 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
I think this sums up the problems with his series
http://moesucks.com/category/anime/series/selector-infected-wixoss/

And it's hillarious.
removed-userMay 9, 2014 5:43 AM
May 9, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
I haven't seen this.

I love how you always go into forums about shows you don't watch, and then comment about the show itself.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 9, 2014 4:25 PM

Mar 2014
Zatheyll said:
Red_Keys said:
I haven't seen this.

Not in the slightest.

It's more a mold of Madoka x Rozen Maiden. By the director of Steins;Gate.

It's a thriller/psychological show.

all three of the shows listed have a main cast only comprised of cute girls
May 9, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2010
soluuloi said:

You do realize you just perfectly described Madoka Magica don't you?
May 9, 2014 7:24 PM

Jun 2012
Well that's MAL for you. I don't see why though, MAL loves madoka and this show is basically a darker madoka with trading cards. It seems MAL is a little fickle. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, you should just learn to ignore ratings.
May 9, 2014 7:48 PM

Oct 2010
I have no prejudice against any type of anime, but annoying characters makes an anime virtually impossible to enjoy. For 6 episodes now I've been trying to find a character that I could "mentally align" with, but to no avail. Every time I try, they ostracize that character from the series. My favorite character now is the loli that just appeared ep 6. She had about 3 minutes of screen time. That's how far I've fallen.

They could have epics that rival the masterpieces of Shakespeare and animation that puts Kotonoha no Niwa to shame, but if the characters are fundamentally repulsive, I can't see myself enjoying it in the least.

And for the record this is not a psychological thriller. A wishy-washy girl who can't even make the most basic of decisions, trying to find her way blindly while bumping into walls is hardly worthy of the "psychological" tag. I don't care what kind of dark sugar they coat it with, but in the end that's all it comes down to.
May 9, 2014 7:55 PM

Feb 2013
LAOG said:
Because people are allowed to have different opinions about this anime. They have their reasons for disliking it just as you have your reason for liking it.

May 9, 2014 8:03 PM

Oct 2010
HowTragic said:
I have no prejudice against any type of anime, but annoying characters makes an anime virtually impossible to enjoy. For 6 episodes now I've been trying to find a character that I could "mentally align" with, but to no avail. Every time I try, they ostracize that character from the series. My favorite character now is the loli that just appeared ep 6. She had about 3 minutes of screen time. That's how far I've fallen.

They could have epics that rival the masterpieces of Shakespeare and animation that puts Kotonoha no Niwa to shame, but if the characters are fundamentally repulsive, I can't see myself enjoying it in the least.

And for the record this is not a psychological thriller. A wishy-washy girl who can't even make the most basic of decisions, trying to find her way blindly while bumping into walls is hardly worthy of the "psychological" tag. I don't care what kind of dark sugar they coat it with, but in the end that's all it comes down to.

Just curious who you "mentally align" with in some of your top rated series? eg. Hitsugi no Chaika, Kiss x Sis, To LOVE-Ru and Fault etc.
May 9, 2014 8:05 PM

Jan 2013
*looks at OP's name* irony, why u so sweet.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 9, 2014 8:23 PM

Oct 2010
SimmianPrime said:
HowTragic said:

Just curious who you "mentally align" with in some of your top rated series? eg. Hitsugi no Chaika, Kiss x Sis, To LOVE-Ru and Fault etc.

Just to clear up any misunderstandings. I stated "non-annoying characters" as a preliminary condition for liking an anime. Since that premise was not met, I was left with no choice but to like one of the annoying characters, which is a mental response (compromise if you will) in order to coax oneself long enough to enjoy the substance in the anime. In cases where the majority of the cast is likable, such a necessity doesn't apply. But here I'll humor you.

For Chaika I would have to say Tooru, because he exemplifies a non-orthodoxed MC, although this is merely just lip-service for an answer, because I like all the character in the series. They all have their quirks and I enjoy their interactions with each other. Another way to put it - they all have their goals and they're working actively towards it without looking back.

For Kiss x Sis.. I don't know I watched that 4 years ago. I think I really liked it because that season sucked and it was my first "ecchi" anime or something. I guess I'd align with the guy? He doesn't do anything cringe-worthy and his sisters aren't irritation little brats.

Did I really rank To LOVE-Ru that high? Well, better revise my ratings soon. Fault is just badass because all the characters were likable, and together they constructed a relaxing environment where you expected sweet romance, and you got sweet romance.

WIXOSS just doesn't have enough substance or direction to amend for the bland characters.
May 10, 2014 2:14 AM
Jun 2009
konatachan80 said:
soluuloi said:

Boring..well, if you're only into Naruto/Gundam/Macross, then it'll be boring..because it isn't any

The anime isn't really so much about the card game itself, but instead it drives the story and plot, and not alot more (so far).
Every cardgame anime I've ever seen was booring (and had alot of in-your-face advertising)...except this one.

Most things that don't actually happen in real life is in itself illogical, so that would apply to just about any anime.

Going against established logic in the anime's setting, that is a whole different kind of fish.

There are so many wrong things in your post. If you want me to point them out then dont use clone to talk to me.
May 10, 2014 3:03 AM

Apr 2013
soluuloi said:

What illogical parts have already been said by others? I'm curious. How are the hardships the characters going through a joke? Explain that to me as well.
May 10, 2014 3:21 AM
May 2014
soluuloi said:
There are so many wrong things in your post. If you want me to point them out then dont use clone to talk to me.

Clone??? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with MAL, so I have no idea what that is.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 10, 2014 6:38 AM

Apr 2010
It's a card game yet they don't even bother having actual matches and don't even explain how it plays.

And it's overly dark for no reason.
May 10, 2014 8:11 AM

Jan 2013
konatachan80 said:
soluuloi said:

Clone??? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with MAL, so I have no idea what that is.

I think he meant smurf account.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 10, 2014 9:01 AM

Jan 2013
konatachan80 said:
soluuloi said:

Pleb.
May 10, 2014 9:40 AM
May 2014
Rance-sama said:
Pleb.

It is a bit lacking as an argument so I don't really understand what you mean.
konatachan80May 10, 2014 9:43 AM
-- Lord fifth
May 11, 2014 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
You should read moesuck's post about wixoss. I think he's mostly spot-on with the series' flaws.
This show tries so hard to be dark but doesn't take itself seriously IMO.
May 11, 2014 11:17 AM
May 2014
Ryokun018 said:
You should read moesuck's post about wixoss. I think he's mostly spot-on with the series' flaws.
This show tries so hard to be dark but doesn't take itself seriously IMO.

Well, at least he seems to be good at ranting.
There's a difference between watching, and watching only to find faults.
Going by the domainname itself, his preferred anime would be something like Legend of Galactic Heroes, which isn't bad (I like that series) but looks very dated, or a series which only have male characters.

Wixoss has its flaws, but there are few that don't.

It is the only series that actually got me interested in watching it even if it had cardbattles..which normally would make me drop it instantly. I kind of like how the series is progressing so far, but I do hope it gets better.
-- Lord fifth
May 11, 2014 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
konatachan80 said:

Well, at least he seems to be good at ranting.
There's a difference between watching, and watching only to find faults.
Going by the domainname itself, his preferred anime would be something like Legend of Galactic Heroes, which isn't bad (I like that series) but looks very dated, or a series which only have male characters.

Wixoss has its flaws, but there are few that don't.

It is the only series that actually got me interested in watching it even if it had cardbattles..which normally would make me drop it instantly. I kind of like how the series is progressing so far, but I do hope it gets better.

Yep, I agree, but some of it is so stupid IMO. Like the schoolgirl chase scene (seriously? A Schoolgirl yells back at the teacher and the teacher is powerless to prevent whatever is going on and seems intimidated by that. Okay.), the scene where akira threatens yuzuki to give her her email, the whole incest thing, the fact that you could say "no" to a battle but our heroines seem to ignore it (the whole hitoe problem could've been solved if she just outright refused to battle, especially since her lrig knows about it.) I can go on but you should get my point.

I think this series has potential to be decent if the flaws aren't that blatant. It's just hard to take it seriously with those flaws.
removed-userMay 11, 2014 1:45 PM
May 11, 2014 2:41 PM
May 2014
Ryokun018 said:

Yep, I agree, but some of it is so stupid IMO. Like the schoolgirl chase scene (seriously? A Schoolgirl yells back at the teacher and the teacher is powerless to prevent whatever is going on and seems intimidated by that. Okay.), the scene where akira threatens yuzuki to give her her email, the whole incest thing, the fact that you could say "no" to a battle but our heroines seem to ignore it (the whole hitoe problem could've been solved if she just outright refused to battle, especially since her lrig knows about it.) I can go on but you should get my point.

I think this series has potential to be decent if the flaws aren't that blatant. It's just hard to take it seriously with those flaws.

Not sure if I would call those blatant flaws. Some might be flaws to some degree, but..

- If that teacher was male (I don't remember atm) and he even lifts a hand against them then he'd probably get some consequences on his own from the school.

- I kind of agree that she shouldn't have given in, but then again, if you're not particulary agressive yourself then you might just get intimidated..or take the easy way out. Which you end up regretting.

- Falling in love with your sibling isn't exactly unheard of (but usually only for a while), no matter what opinion one has about it.

- It would be a more unlikely scenario if Hitoe said no to a battle. If she could stand her ground then
she wouldn't shake in fear if someone even looked at her.

if you have a wish in such a game then you probably would want to fight for it..and selectors is apparently hard to find.
Going by this, the one most likely to deny a fight would probably be Ru..but she seems to enjoy them, so she probably won't..at least not yet.

Edit:
I don't think there has been said anything about a timeout (until next time you can ask) after
a "no", neither has intimidation, violence, etc been excluded.
If so, how much is that rule really worth (considering Hitoe's lack of confidence)?

Even if it only lacked a timeout she'd only need to ask repeatedly until Hitoe gave in.
konatachan80May 12, 2014 1:01 AM
-- Lord fifth
May 12, 2014 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
dragonlight said:
Well that's MAL for you. I don't see why though, MAL loves madoka and this show is basically a darker madoka with trading cards. It seems MAL is a little fickle. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, you should just learn to ignore ratings.
^

Though I still am confused about why people think the show's medicore since not many people are giving their own reasons. I mean yeah, it's not perfect, but at least the main lead is actually doing something unlike Madoka. It has a better score than Fantasista Doll, and there's similarities between the two, so I'd say that's a step in the right direction.

But then again, Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou was accused of being a blatant Madoka rip-off/wannabe despite going down its own path, and I really enjoyed it. Personal tastes, of course, but seeing cute girls in dark situations is nothing new. *coughHigurashicough*
May 12, 2014 3:13 PM
May 2008
Hm I guess it isn't the edgyness that's the problem..Maybe it's because the edgyness doesn't mix well with the card game part.. In madoka you had epic battles I guess the battles might have relieved some stress that was built up by the characters personalities.. While this show the card game battles don't really relieve any of that built up stress..Especially when you wanna see an annoying character just die or get pummeled. That doesn't happen.

From what I've read it seems many people do not actually know what they dislike about the show, they dislike certain parts of it but there is no clear answer. So I'm left to believe the minuses of this show outweigh the positives of this show for most people. Thanks guys.
May 12, 2014 10:41 PM
May 2014
different said:
Hm I guess it isn't the edgyness that's the problem..Maybe it's because the edgyness doesn't mix well with the card game part.. In madoka you had epic battles I guess the battles might have relieved some stress that was built up by the characters personalities.. While this show the card game battles don't really relieve any of that built up stress..Especially when you wanna see an annoying character just die or get pummeled. That doesn't happen.

From what I've read it seems many people do not actually know what they dislike about the show, they dislike certain parts of it but there is no clear answer. So I'm left to believe the minuses of this show outweigh the positives of this show for most people. Thanks guys.

It seems that getting over that the cardgame itself (probably) isn't really the main thing in this series
is alot harder than getting over that madoka wasn't the usual mahou shoujo.

By the replies and such most seem to be saying "it isn't name-of-cardgame".
I'm actually more surprised that those games seems to have such a following, as they usually have
alot of to be in-your-face advertising/marketing, which is also why the cards and gamerules
themselves tend to be very prominent in such an anime (the very thing some keeps asking for).

I have a hard time to sit through one of those long tv advertisements for the same reasons I tend to
have the same issue with cardgame anime.
Thankfully this one don't really remind of the usual game advertising at all.

Madoka was a regular mahou shoujo, then with a flip of a switch it became something else entirely.
This one seem to take the gradual approach.

I'm kind of biased just like everyone (one way or another), but I find it entertaining and I hope it steadily gets better.
-- Lord fifth
May 13, 2014 4:18 AM

Apr 2011
SimmianPrime said:

He means: Self-Insert

He can't self-insert to girls, that what made him upset.
V
V
HowTragic said:

For Chaika I would have to say Tooru, because he exemplifies a non-orthodoxed MC, although this is merely just lip-service for an answer, because I like all the character in the series. They all have their quirks and I enjoy their interactions with each other. Another way to put it - they all have their goals and they're working actively towards it without looking back.

For Kiss x Sis.. I don't know I watched that 4 years ago. I think I really liked it because that season sucked and it was my first "ecchi" anime or something. I guess I'd align with the guy? He doesn't do anything cringe-worthy and his sisters aren't irritation little brats.

Did I really rank To LOVE-Ru that high? Well, better revise my ratings soon. Fault is just badass because all the characters were likable, and together they constructed a relaxing environment where you expected sweet romance, and you got sweet romance.

WIXOSS just doesn't have enough substance or direction to amend for the bland characters.

See? :3
May 17, 2014 2:02 AM
May 2012
If there's anything to complain about this series, it's the intellectual concept of it.

But I wouldn't be watching Selector Infected WIXOSS if I was looking for the next big thing.
May 17, 2014 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
allflying said:

Your misinterpreting his words. He means sympathy, not empathy.
May 17, 2014 9:12 PM

Nov 2012
Because it sucks in every conceivable way. There are basically no redeeming features for this anime. Also no likable characters, except Akira to a low degree.

The worst part about this shit is how people keep comparing it to true serious works like Madoka.
May 22, 2014 7:10 PM

Jul 2012
different said:

yeah, that's me in a nutshell when it comes to this series. I actually liked episode 8, and that surprised me, but as for why I wasn't enjoying the show before that... I can't really put my finger on any one particular reason. Something, though I still can't decide what, just didn't resonate.
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
May 22, 2014 7:47 PM
Dec 2013
HowTragic said:

I know I should't quote weeks old posts and all that. But this one really caught my attention. I mean, using Shakespeare of a quality and then saying he don't enjoy a show if characters are repulsive feels quite too paradoxical.

---
Anyway, why people hate the show? TCG is probably the main reason, people just makes a lot of assumptions when they read about "cards" in the description, and as most don't even know much about authors and directors the fact that it is an original by Mari Okada means nothing to then.
There is also the fact that the show is focused on a female audience, so there are many things that can turn off the typical watcher, quite a lot if it happens to be a male who needs to self insert as someone in the show. I thought this wasn't much of a problem, but lately on these season I have been noticing it happens a lot with female led shows that aren't sugar coated.

Good thing that Japan is loving it, sales are good and despite its dark nature it boosted the card sales like crazy and there is rumors of a second cour.
May 22, 2014 9:57 PM

Jan 2011
Because people are stupid
May 23, 2014 11:08 AM

May 2013
Probably because they read 'card game'.
Too bad for them they're missing out on a show thats as good as Madoka (at least thats what I think so far), just with a card game twist.
May 23, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
main character is too op
I mean, why does her LRIG just happen to be stronger than teh rest?
An there's no good explanation for the rules of the game. MC summons card. It hurts enemy. Enemy summons card, blocked by MC. At least give some insight to how it works. I don't mind card games really, but at least let us know what's going on besides pretty animation. The music is pretty nice though
Also, the characters aren't enjoyable. There personalities are... ick.
Yes, MC is dark, which is a nice change, but we only know that cause other people from back flashes talk about it. Currently, there's no sign that she's been through anything in the past really.
And it's painful to watch character interactions. And a lot of them seems rather bland.
As others mentioned before, it's almost like it's trying too hard.

But I haven't watched episode 8 yet. It seems the score went up, so maybe it's better.

May 23, 2014 10:13 PM
Sep 2013
i don't dislike the show, however it's pretty flawed.

the dialogue/drama feels pretty forced most of the time, the writing just isn't that good. the "card game" aspect hardly matters, i mean, we know that they have an avatar and the avatar has level-ups and spells. we don't know anything about the spells other than perhaps some names. the battles don't end up feeling real to me because of that, and every single battles outcome was extremely obvious.

i'll continue watching the show and form a full opinion later on, but i'd say this show is really nothing special currently, it's just a dark show with cute girls.
May 23, 2014 11:38 PM

May 2014
Because it's not everyone's cup of tea.
To be honest it started really slow and somewhat it wasn't very charming but I didn't drop it since this is one of the type of anime that I like the most...and I'm happy about it because it's turning into something really interesting.
Nonetheless I can't blame those people who usually prefer lighter, happier and warmer stories and thus might dislike this.
May 24, 2014 6:40 AM

May 2013
amazingsil said:
i don't dislike the show, however it's pretty flawed.
it's just a dark show with cute girls.

Isn't that basically what Madoka was/is?
And yet it became so popular...
May 24, 2014 11:25 AM

Aug 2009
kami_desu said:
main character is too op
I mean, why does her LRIG just happen to be stronger than teh rest?
An there's no good explanation for the rules of the game. MC summons card. It hurts enemy. Enemy summons card, blocked by MC. At least give some insight to how it works. I don't mind card games really, but at least let us know what's going on besides pretty animation. The music is pretty nice though
Also, the characters aren't enjoyable. There personalities are... ick.
Yes, MC is dark, which is a nice change, but we only know that cause other people from back flashes talk about it. Currently, there's no sign that she's been through anything in the past really.
And it's painful to watch character interactions. And a lot of them seems rather bland.
As others mentioned before, it's almost like it's trying too hard.

But I haven't watched episode 8 yet. It seems the score went up, so maybe it's better.

this
May 24, 2014 1:08 PM
May 2014
Zheng1991 said:
this

Why it is stronger..
Maybe there's a reason, it might even be a similar reason as for Iona and her lrig.
You might as well ask why certain cards (in just about any cardgame at all) is stronger/better than others.

Oh, and Tama evolved some episodes ago.
konatachan80May 24, 2014 1:15 PM
-- Lord fifth
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.