Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 10, 2019 7:53 AM
Apr 2018
Both performances were pretty good but I think A-rise's was superior. It had an impact quite powerful. On the other hand, μ's outfits were absolutely fantastic and the group was so solid.

Hilarious episode too. Poor Umi, I second her negative towards sexy outfits lol. Wtf is wrong with Nozomi lmao
Jul 25, 2020 2:13 PM
Sep 2018
I know it's meant as comedy, but I still feel sad for Nico...
She's by far the member who cares the most about both A-RISE and idols in general. Differently from the other members she's been at it for years and put a lot of effort into it instead of just "winging it" like some of the girls... at the end of the day she gets some half assed compliment only cause she asked for it :,(
Aug 29, 2020 12:51 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The elimination stage of Love Live! surely gave so much pressure for all of them. To attract more attention, they needed to do something new. The new song and choreography? Checked. A new costume? Checked. A new music arrangement? Checked. What else? Yeah, the new place of stages. They were struggle a lot with that thing. So, its time for them to seek something new. That Umi's sexy dress, eventhough its just her imagination, i really wanted to saw it in the reality. Lol

To the short. Gladly A-rise willing to lent their place to saw how well the performance of their closest rivals. The objective sounds clear. A rivalry arouse again in the surface couldn't be prevented since the leader of A-rise announced it right in μ's faces. Hopefully its just some kind of fair rivality. A nice Honoka reaction over their announcement closed that part pretty well done. Also, Nico reaction by fangirling A-rise was so adorable. A little demon, eh? I thought its a pretty suitable for her. Lmao

Shortened some unnecessary, knewing the fact that they must had a full support from every schooler in their school, μ's must had more confidential than before. No problems with A-rise popularity, just did your best, said the leader, Honoka-chan. Their result? For me, its just absolutely stunning, wonderful, and so blessed. Two performances in one episode? Heck yeah! Lets just see their true result of that day in the next episode....
badabassAug 29, 2020 1:01 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 18, 2021 3:29 AM

Jan 2019
I loved both group's outfits this episode! Nice to see two performances in one as well.
Feb 19, 2021 10:12 AM

May 2018
Nice performances, especially by Arise :O
Apr 5, 2021 2:20 AM

Feb 2020
That was amazing. Both of the performances of μ's and A-RISE were mesmerizing. <3

It's was also nice to see how much A-RISE respects μ's. ^^

SerafosNov 9, 2023 11:33 PM
Dec 7, 2021 3:07 AM

Jun 2021
Im watching again this Love Live and this episode is one of my favourites.

A-RISE are so good, and μ's always touch my heart so hard.

7 years of this episode... i can't believe it.

Maki and Umi are my crushes, prettiest girls i have ever seen, both will be in my heart forever <3
Anime_Addicter_Dec 7, 2021 3:11 AM
Mar 2, 2022 3:41 PM

Jan 2022
I'm glad we finally got to meet A-RISE, honestly I was kinda scared they'd be super bitchy towards μ's or something. I'm kinda sad their two performances were super short, but I guess they had to do that so there'd be enough time for both. Honestly preferred μ's tho, like the A-RISE one was fun and I liked their costumes, but it just felt kinda underwhelming lmao
Apr 17, 2022 11:11 PM

Jul 2019
Poor Umi getting traumatized when sexy dresses were mentioned.

I didn't remember Maki being such a typical tsundere from first season. A tsundere, yes, but not the textbook variant.

Nico is cute with her hair like mouse ears!

I almost got a little nervous for their performance but then I realized it's only the third episode, they can't hit a slump yet! Good songs and performance from both groups!

Jul 23, 2022 6:42 AM

Aug 2020
A-RISE group leader approached Honoka and declared rivalry in winning the Love Live! which makes the series more interesting. Of course, u's won't lose! The rooftop performance was massively beautiful. I liked the song as well as the quality of their performance. The outfits are very preeeetty! ♥(ノ´∀`)

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Oct 9, 2023 7:37 AM

Nov 2020
Finally a proper declaration. Both groups did well in this one ngl. I kinda wanna see other competitors too tho if theres any(ig thats not happening, oh well)

Kotori is hot asf as always
Oct 14, 2023 3:37 AM
Jan 2022
finally they interact with a-rise!! so fun as an episode i love how the rivalry isn't a hateful spiteful one, its lovely to see
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

190 by Yuqirin »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

77 by Yuqirin »»
Apr 20, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

143 by Needster »»
Apr 4, 9:43 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

136 by pompopuri »»
Mar 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

157 by Salty_Cookie »»
Jan 19, 6:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.