Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2013 5:03 PM

May 2013
I still don't think they exist.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:06 PM

Apr 2013
Diran-kun said:

I see what you did there........
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 2, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:

What? Did I do something without realizing it. Darn it.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:10 PM

Apr 2013
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:

"You are too stupid to live , you meaningless "Niku"!"

"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Aug 2, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2013
zdude18 said:
tsunderes are one of my favorite types of characters actually. they drive me insane and i love it. either that or they are super cute.

btw who is louise? read all of the arguments about her yet i have no idea who she is.
Louise is the main of Zero no Tsukaima a.k.a the best tsundere.

BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:

"You are too stupid to live , you meaningless "Niku"!"

My brain is mush. I'm just gunna hurl up and cry. I still don't get it.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:14 PM

Apr 2013
You did a pun without realizing ?
Please stay half-asleep all the time.
Aug 2, 2013 5:26 PM

May 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
You did a pun without realizing ?
Please stay half-asleep all the time.
I tend to do that. Seriously, though. I meant that annoying tsunderes don't exist. Please explain it slowly.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:27 PM

Aug 2012
zdude18 said:
btw who is louise? read all of the arguments about her yet i have no idea who she is.
Watch The Familiar of Zero

Have fun. If you can't stand Rie Kugimiya, there is an English dub, but only for season 1.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 2, 2013 5:27 PM

Sep 2012
Diran-kun said:
I tend to do that. Seriously, though. I meant that annoying tsunderes don't exist. Please explain it slowly.
You srs?
Aug 2, 2013 5:32 PM

May 2013
gamer2710 said:
zdude18 said:

Have fun. If you can't stand Rie Kugimiya, there is an English dub, but only for season 1.
Do people hate Rie that much? I'm starting to watch Anime that she's in just for her voice.

Also, the dub for Zero no Tsukaima is horrible. Guiche in the dub makes me feel sick. I thought they would have tried better with the dub.

Red_Keys said:
Diran-kun said:
You srs?
Okay, I get it. I'm stupid. Yes, I'm serious.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:35 PM

Sep 2012
Diran-kun said:
Red_Keys said:
Diran-kun said:
You srs?
Tsunderes are like fundamentally annoying.

It's one of their most important and defining traits. Immaturity, failure to communicate properly, inability to properly assess situations and act accordingly, you get the picture.

If they're not annoying, they're doing it wrong. They're supposed to start out unlikable, obnoxious, and generally undesirable, and then develop into a better character and person.
Aug 2, 2013 5:37 PM

May 2013
Red_Keys said:
Diran-kun said:
Red_Keys said:
Diran-kun said:
You srs?
Tsunderes are like fundamentally annoying.

It's one of their most important and defining traits. Immaturity, failure to communicate properly, inability to properly assess situations and act accordingly, you get the picture.

If they're not annoying, they're doing it wrong. They're supposed to start out unlikable, obnoxious, and generally undesirable, and then develop into a better character and person.
Oh. I always like tsunderes from start to end. I like seeing them start out like that and then develop. I guess I just don't find them irritating. I thought you were referring to me not getting the pun, or was that the pun? I don't know anymore.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 5:41 PM

Sep 2012
I don't know what pun you're talking about, lol.

I haven't been fallowing your conversation for the past page or so..

But if you don't at one point find them irritating, they fail as a tsundere.
Aug 2, 2013 6:12 PM

May 2013
Red_Keys said:
I don't know what pun you're talking about, lol.

I haven't been fallowing your conversation for the past page or so..

But if you don't at one point find them irritating, they fail as a tsundere.
When I said annoying tsunderes don't exist, apparently, I created a pun. The only time I find a tsundere irritating is when they are not pairing up with the MC, but that's not always the tsundere's fault.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 6:32 PM

Jun 2013
gamer2710 said:
zdude18 said:

k its on my ptw.

Aug 2, 2013 8:59 PM

Jun 2011
the bitch from zero no tsukaima
Aug 2, 2013 9:10 PM

May 2013
Pocketasces said:
Yeah, Tabitha is annoying like that.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 2, 2013 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
Diran-kun said:
Pocketasces said:

The pink head one. louise?
Aug 2, 2013 9:15 PM

May 2012
Kirino from Oreimo
That blonde bitch from MM!
Kyou from Clannad
Aug 2, 2013 9:16 PM

May 2013
Pocketasces said:
Diran-kun said:
Pocketasces said:

The pink head one. louise?
The pink haired one? That's Siesta. Louise is the one with Guiche. Y'know, the guy with the rose?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 6, 2013 11:52 PM

Jan 2013
Inaba from Kokoro Connect pisses me off so much. he acts all tough and then all the way at the end she gets all girly. I hate her so much -.-
Aug 7, 2013 1:14 AM

Feb 2013
Every tsundere voiced by Kugimiya Rie.
Aug 7, 2013 1:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I rarely have any problems with tsunderes, but I really really hated Index from Toaru Majutsu. Might have been partially due to how infinitely superior Misaka was but she had some serious behavioral problems nonetheless.
Aug 7, 2013 1:55 AM

Jan 2013
Tsunderes=annoying bitches
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Aug 7, 2013 1:58 AM

Apr 2013
shattereddreamzz said:
Tsunderes=annoying bitches

Aug 7, 2013 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
^ Oh look, an annoying bitch.

Aug 7, 2013 2:05 AM

Apr 2013
Red_Keys said:

Aug 7, 2013 2:08 AM

Jan 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Red_Keys said:

B-But I can't see her pantsu :P
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Aug 7, 2013 2:10 AM

Apr 2013
That's because she's not Sena.
Aug 7, 2013 2:10 AM

Sep 2012
His look is perfect.

"This bitch thinks she's cute. Fuck outa here with your bullshit."
Aug 7, 2013 2:34 AM

Aug 2012
HaXXspetten said:
I rarely have any problems with tsunderes, but I really really hated Index from Toaru Majutsu. Might have been partially due to how infinitely superior Misaka was but she had some serious behavioral problems nonetheless.
Index got relegated to background status almost instantly the moment her arc ended (so, around 6 episodes in). I'd be even more annoyed if she had more screen time.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 7, 2013 2:56 AM

Apr 2013
Red_Keys said:
His look is perfect.

"This bitch thinks she's cute. Fuck outa here with your bullshit."

I like it how you saw what I did there.
Aug 7, 2013 4:07 AM

May 2013
tsundere characters are awesome!
Aug 7, 2013 4:09 AM

Apr 2013
mariosgrp said:
tsundere characters are awesome!

Aug 7, 2013 4:11 AM

Oct 2011
tsunderes a great.

Aug 7, 2013 4:14 AM

Apr 2013
Polychrome said:
tsunderes a great.

Aug 7, 2013 4:22 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I think the idea of "most annoying" tsundere is pretty silly really... I mean isn't that the whole point of the tsun side of the equation?

OT:
Aug 7, 2013 4:23 AM

Mar 2013
biitchstick said:
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.
Louise is easily the most annoying and cruel-she treats that poor bastard Saito worse than a dog..
So Far,so Good...So What!
Aug 7, 2013 4:24 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
DeathRadiation said:
biitchstick said:
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.
Louise is easily the most annoying and cruel-she treats that poor bastard Saito worse than a dog..

To be fair, from her point of view he kinda was initially.
Aug 7, 2013 6:52 AM

Aug 2012
Louise definitely, I like her pink hair tho :P
Aug 7, 2013 9:38 AM

May 2013
Think about it this way. All of Louise's actions are justified. In fact, Saito is incredibly lucky that she stayed with him despite how much he cheated.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 7, 2013 9:50 AM

Apr 2013
Diran-kun said:
Think about it this way. All of Louise's actions are justified. In fact, Saito is incredibly lucky that she stayed with him despite how much he cheated.

You cant cheat on someone you dont have a love relationship with , to begin with . Theyr love relationship was one-sided , atleast in the first season . In the 2nd season, too , she denied it so basically that relationship is one sided. You cant call a discussion when only one person talks and spits out ideas , can you?
I'm well aware that she did , the viewers know that she does love hm and he does lover her but he doesnt know that since , you know , she beats the crap out of him . You must be a masochist to the extreme that those violent acts are in fact love proof.
A discussion is when two people share ideas and thoughts , same with relationships . You cant cheat on someone that has a one-sided relationship . If you think like that then all gals you laid your eyes on because you like the way they look than all of them are whores.
Aug 7, 2013 9:52 AM

May 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:

You cant cheat on someone you dont have a love relationship with , to begin with . Theyr love relationship was one-sided , atleast in the first season . In the 2nd season, too , she denied it so basically that relationship is one sided. You cant call a discussion when only one person talks and spits out ideas , can you?
A discussion is when two people share ideas and thoughts , same with relationships . You cant cheat on someone that has a one-sided relationship . If you think like that then all gals you laid your eyes on because you like the way they look than all of them are whores.
Throughout all four seasons, Saito wouldn't hesitate on cheating.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 7, 2013 9:53 AM

Oct 2008
The one that comes to mind is Seraphim from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead.
Aug 7, 2013 9:55 AM

Aug 2009
n10sity said:
The one that comes to mind is Seraphim from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead.

I think I`d pin her as more of a ojou-sama/sadistic character. I'd say probly Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aug 7, 2013 9:57 AM

Apr 2013
Again , in a relationship tsunderes acting pushes the other one away from him/her with Louises' kind of acting . I mean if you would treat me like shit I would go and seek a lovely gal and leave you .
The kind of tsundere Louise is cant keep a relationship if she keeps physically abuses her lover . She was more violent than loving .
If someone shows love towards you and the other one that you're with is acting like Louise than fuck Louise I'mma go with the maid .
It's a domino effect which Louise keeps activating. You dont want him cheating?
Then stop the fucking physical abuse , stop punishing him because that only droves him off and opens the gate for the others.
Saito acts as anyother love interest of a tsundere should , if they would do that the tsundere would actually mature up , but not all tsundere abuse the lover as Louise does.
Aug 7, 2013 9:58 AM

May 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Again , in a relationship tsunderes acting pulls the other one away from him/her with Louises' kind of acting . I mean if you would treat me like shit I would go and seek a lovely gal and leave you .
The kind of tsundere Louise is cant keep a relationship if she keeps physically abuses her lover . She was more violent than loving .
If someone shows love towards you and the other one that you're with is acting like Louise than fuck Louise I'mma go with the maid .
Then stop the fucking physical abuse , stop punishing him because that only droves him off and opens the gate for the others.
She was violent because she loved him. From Saito's character, it doesn't matter if she was violent or not, he'd still cheat.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 7, 2013 10:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
feels like the two of you aren't quite on the same wavelength
Aug 7, 2013 10:02 AM

Apr 2013
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:
Again , in a relationship tsunderes acting pulls the other one away from him/her with Louises' kind of acting . I mean if you would treat me like shit I would go and seek a lovely gal and leave you .
She was violent because she loved him. From Saito's character, it doesn't matter if she was violent or not, he'd still cheat.

Read the last line I've posted above...... Saito acts as he should . If someone that loves you shows her/his love through violent acts but there is someone else that loves you and it isnt as violent as other but damn right I'd pick the 2nd one .
I'm a tsundere fan too , but Louise does it all wrong .

@HaXX: Having fun reading? ^_^
Aug 7, 2013 10:03 AM

May 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Diran-kun said:
BloodyNightsky said:

Read the last line I've posted above...... Saito acts as he should . If someone that loves you shows her/his love through violent acts but there is someone else that loves you and it isnt as violent as other but damn right I'd pick the 2nd one .
I'm a tsundere fan too , but Louise does it all wrong .
But she doesn't show her love through violent acts. You're getting it all wrong.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why there is no polyamory/non-monogamy in yaoi/yuri?

Sanjay63773 - 2 hours ago

7 by TsutanaiFuun »»
32 seconds ago

» Opinions on the state of the BL genre?

decco6226 - 3 hours ago

7 by Memore »»
16 minutes ago

» Would you support AI generated Anime?

Dragevard - May 1

44 by LostSpectre »»
21 minutes ago

» What's the most important feature in an anime for you?

new_Ango - 11 hours ago

35 by MeguSae38 »»
44 minutes ago

» What is the best character of Takehito Koyasu?

Jonas-K - Sep 2, 2023

20 by amfaenora »»
47 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.