Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Higurashi When They Cry: Abducted by Demons Arc
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 2, 2022 12:12 PM
Nov 2020
lol crazy bitch only realized after she killed satako that maybe satoshi wouldnt want that to happen. Proven by his last wish which she remembered.
Jun 2, 2022 3:04 PM

Dec 2018
nani the fuck
screw you shion, going on half assed info to do a killing spree
became worse than the original problem
Aug 11, 2022 1:37 AM

Jun 2017
I think I get some of it. Because everyone in the village have demonic origins, whenever they get angry they blow it out of proportion and go on a killing spree. This arc didn't answer any questions I had in mind -
1) why every girl knows instantly whenever Keichi lies?
2) the original question - what is Oyashiro sama's curse?
3) why Shion called Keichi and made him apprehensive at all after killing village elder? What was her motive in doing that?
4) Why did she spare Keichi earlier and then kill him afterwards. I thought she wanted revenge for Satoshi's disappearance. Keichi had nothing to do with it.

The only thing this arc did was say it wasn't Mion, but Shion that was behind the events in the second arc. I am not impressed. Hopefully I will get answers when I finish this or next season.
Aug 29, 2022 7:52 AM

Feb 2021
Oh man, Satoko put up a brave act but she was bound to die from all that blood loss and shock. It was a brutal end. RIP.

After realizing that she couldn't keep her promise to Satoshi, she has officially completely lost it.

So the main reason for Shion trying to kill Kei was because she thought Mion also deserved to lose her loved one die just like she lost Satoshi.

Wait Mion is saying Satoshi wasn't killed on Oryou's command? Is he really even dead? As of now, it's still vague if he's just missing or if he has been killed by some unknown group/person/force.

So the real Shion who was acting as Mion really did die in the end by falling from that building. So what happened to the real Mion? I don't think she died from falling into the well. Because the police later found, the bodies of the people Shion had murdered and Mion's body wasn't there (presumably).

May 25, 2023 1:22 AM
Oct 2022
Shion went full Light Yagami these last few episodes, and holy hot damn, did it perfectly tie everything together 
Jan 26, 12:55 AM

Mar 2020
wow ik this is a really old thread but MAN I FUCKIN HATE SHION
just watching satoko suffer was just horrifying and just gruesome, despite satoko going through hell throughout her childhood, she doesn't even get a good ending. this is just really fucked up
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tekky99 - Mar 14, 2008

268 by walgreenscanada »»
Apr 13, 9:49 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

171 by Extremo888 »»
Mar 27, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 17, 2008

210 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

mitsukuni07 - Feb 16, 2008

142 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Mar 21, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Voltlighter - Dec 28, 2007

148 by Ratris_Decision »»
Feb 4, 12:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.