Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 16, 2022 11:44 AM
Sep 2022
it was cool, arc feels way too long though
Dec 4, 2022 5:07 AM
Oct 2022
Icalgo vs Welfin was a boring fight but it solidifies Icalgo as a real one as he was getting tortured by Black Nen centipedes but still didn't rat out the Hunter Association.Welfin's flashback and tears were a change of tone as the Ants are usually sadistic and ruthless.
Apr 16, 2023 8:53 PM

Jun 2021
nobody told me that there was more to the chimera ants than netero vs meruem and neferpitou vs gon so this was a surprise, but a good surprise, really the ikalgo arc was a good filler to keep a context of what keeps happening in the castle while the main characters were fighting and give character development to characters that no one expected to have it.
That shows the care that Togashi took in his work at this pointand i like it.
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jul 2, 2023 8:24 AM
Mar 2023
I don't like how boring this subplot is, especially with netero vs meruem starting
Feb 5, 12:34 PM

Jan 2021
Ikalgo is my favorite chimera ant. Is he Gyro? I dont know but I am curious about his human memories (If he was one).
Palm has been found. Kinda knew some episodes ago that she was in the cocoon but she seems to be alive, although not in a good state. I dont even know if she still remembers herself or anything.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.