Forum Settings
Forums

Japan's Weekly Blu-ray & CD Rankings for Mar 24 - 30

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 5, 2014 5:50 AM

Sep 2012
If you want to see an ACTUAL interview with Toshihiro Kawamoto of BONES rather than something that is probably just made up in someone's mind, Crunchryoll interviewed him last year:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-802661/sakura-con-interviews-toshihiro-kawamoto-reki-kawahara-eir-aoi-luna-haruna
Apr 5, 2014 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
hpulley said:
If you want to see an ACTUAL interview with Toshihiro Kawamoto of BONES rather than something that is probably just made up in someone's mind, Crunchryoll interviewed him last year:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-802661/sakura-con-interviews-toshihiro-kawamoto-reki-kawahara-eir-aoi-luna-haruna

I found the interview https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2013-10-25/interview-bones-studio-president-masahiko-minami

I cba to read it though.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Apr 5, 2014 9:51 AM

Sep 2012
rederoin said:
hpulley said:

I found the interview https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2013-10-25/interview-bones-studio-president-masahiko-minami

I cba to read it though.

Probably referring loosely to these sections:
Q: Recently, we've seen a lot of major talent leave established animation studios and form their own production houses, even as the anime industry faces some serious struggles. As BONES was formed by ex-Sunrise staff quite some time ago, I'm curious to hear your personal take on this. Do you think these new studios will survive and thrive in such a crowded, strapped market?

A: There are always reasons why someone wants to separate from a company – usually it's because they want to create something new, and unfortunately can't do so in that environment. So they go off in order to make the new content they want to. It's not always fun, but it's kind of like fate – it happens when it happens, there's no stopping it.

Money is an issue, though – it's very tough, especially when you're just getting off the ground, to set budgets and get talented people. But there are always young minds and new creators coming forwards who want to create something with their hearts. In general, these productions don't make a lot of money! *laughs* So when you separate from a company, you're not doing it for financial gain, but to sate your creative desires.

Q: Isn't that rather indicative of some of the current issues with the anime business, though? People don't get paid enough, shows live and die by sponsors, merchandising, and DVD sales…

A: Yes, it's true the industry has issues. It's been written about in newspapers, it gets published online, it gets publicized a lot – it's a big deal. But it doesn't apply to all of anime, animators, and studios. It's true that there are people who don't get paid much. The people who truly love creating – they still get their means of living, but it's far from a celebrity life. They are artists at heart. If they have the heart and believe in the work, they'll be paid.
Apr 5, 2014 10:44 AM
May 2013
hpulley said:
rederoin said:
hpulley said:

I cba to read it though.

Probably referring loosely to these sections:
Q: Recently, we've seen a lot of major talent leave established animation studios and form their own production houses, even as the anime industry faces some serious struggles. As BONES was formed by ex-Sunrise staff quite some time ago, I'm curious to hear your personal take on this. Do you think these new studios will survive and thrive in such a crowded, strapped market?

A: There are always reasons why someone wants to separate from a company – usually it's because they want to create something new, and unfortunately can't do so in that environment. So they go off in order to make the new content they want to. It's not always fun, but it's kind of like fate – it happens when it happens, there's no stopping it.

Money is an issue, though – it's very tough, especially when you're just getting off the ground, to set budgets and get talented people. But there are always young minds and new creators coming forwards who want to create something with their hearts. In general, these productions don't make a lot of money! *laughs* So when you separate from a company, you're not doing it for financial gain, but to sate your creative desires.

Q: Isn't that rather indicative of some of the current issues with the anime business, though? People don't get paid enough, shows live and die by sponsors, merchandising, and DVD sales…

A: Yes, it's true the industry has issues. It's been written about in newspapers, it gets published online, it gets publicized a lot – it's a big deal. But it doesn't apply to all of anime, animators, and studios. It's true that there are people who don't get paid much. The people who truly love creating – they still get their means of living, but it's far from a celebrity life. They are artists at heart. If they have the heart and believe in the work, they'll be paid.

Cool. Emphasis on LOOSELY by the way. But yeah I sort of suspected that the idea that they didn't care about money was not true. How much clearer can you get than "Money is an issue"? =P

However, I can believe that their motivation for separating from Sunrise was motivated by something other than money. That definitely could have been motivated by a desire to do different things (or do things differently) than what Sunrise is/was doing. But the idea that BONES has so much money that they don't care about making money anymore? Not so easy to believe.
Apr 5, 2014 10:51 AM

Jan 2011
^Neither Jizzy or I ever implied that they didn't care about money but rather that creativity was more important to them.
[center]
Apr 5, 2014 11:01 AM

Nov 2011
VioLink said:
^Neither Jizzy or I ever implied that they didn't care about money but rather that creativity was more important to them.

This part did imply it.

they really dont intend to be making any huge successes with their work and are ok taking a hit for creative integrity

No subcontractor would admit to this, it would hurt their reputation.

Apr 5, 2014 11:12 AM
May 2013
rederoin said:
VioLink said:

This part did imply it.

they really dont intend to be making any huge successes with their work and are ok taking a hit for creative integrity

Or this part:

JizzyHitler said:
aka they still have a shit ton of money leftover from FMA to fuck around

To me, the idea that they had so much money they could "fuck around" seemed to imply that they didn't care about wasting money. Was that not how it was intended?

Edit: BTW I don't hate BONES. On the contrary, they've done some excellent work in my opinion, so please don't mistake me for a hater. I just think that profits are still an important motivation for them. More profit should mean more money for more projects which will hopefully lead to more good anime from them. That should be a good thing right? =)
HahalollawlApr 5, 2014 11:17 AM
Apr 5, 2014 11:17 AM

Jan 2011
rederoin said:

That's not "not caring about money" I'm sure their mindset isn't "lets waste money on this project its gonna sell like shit anyway". They made something they liked and it wasn't a big success, its a shame but its not like they said they are happy about it.
[center]
Apr 5, 2014 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
VioLink said:
rederoin said:

That's not "not caring about money" I'm sure their mindset isn't "lets waste money on this project its gonna sell like shit anyway". They made something they liked and it wasn't a big success, its a shame but its not like they said they are happy about it.

Once again, i'm talking about this part.

they really dont intend to be making any huge successes

Apr 5, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2011
Hahalollawl said:
rederoin said:
VioLink said:

This part did imply it.

Or this part:
JizzyHitler said:
aka they still have a shit ton of money leftover from FMA to fuck around

To me, the idea that they had so much money they could "fuck around" seemed to imply that they didn't care about wasting money. Was that not how it was intended?

Edit: BTW I don't hate BONES. On the contrary, they've done some excellent work in my opinion, so please don't mistake me for a hater. I just think that profits are still an important motivation for them. More profit should mean more money for more projects which will hopefully lead to more good anime from them. That should be a good thing right? =)

Jizzy likes Space Dandy and most Bones shows so his "fuck around" does not equate to "Make crappy anime for the hell of it".

rederoin said:
VioLink said:
rederoin said:

Once again, i'm talking about this part.

they really dont intend to be making any huge successes

What is humility?

Mod Edit: double post merged.
ThangLongApr 5, 2014 1:38 PM
[center]
Apr 5, 2014 11:41 AM
May 2013
VioLink said:
Jizzy likes Space Dandy and most Bones shows so his "fuck around" does not equate to "Make crappy anime for the hell of it".

Wait what? Did I suggest BONES was making crappy anime? I thought I suggested the opposite...

The context of the "fuck around" is important. When someone suggests that they have a ton of money so they can "fuck around", the implication (at least to me) seems to be that they are fucking around without caring about money (because they have so much of it).

Whatever, I don't want to get into too much of a semantic argument, but that's how I interpreted it.

On a different note, I hope Captain Earth and Hitsugi no Chaika turn out to be great shows this season.

Mod Edit: quote tower fixed.
ThangLongApr 5, 2014 1:39 PM
Apr 5, 2014 11:47 AM

Sep 2011
holy hell such a shitstorm started from me making a vague comment through my recollection of some interview posted months ago in the fanclub, i was just saying something i vaguely remember and likely misquoted, I was wrong saying that
VioLink said:
Hahalollawl said:
rederoin said:
VioLink said:

This part did imply it.

Or this part:

JizzyHitler said:

and yeah thanks for defending me on that, that is most definetly not what i meant especially since out of every bones show ive watched the only one i didnt like was darker than black's 2nd season, hell 3 of my 8 10/10's are bones anime(rahXephon, FMA and FMA:B)

Hahalollawl said:

On a different note, I hope Captain Earth and Hitsugi no Chaika turn out to be great shows this season.
Captain earth i have high hopes for, hitsugi i just cant find myself getting hyped for it, ill give it a shot and all but im not expecting much
JizzyHitlerApr 5, 2014 11:52 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 2014 12:08 PM

Jan 2011
Hahalollawl said:

Wait what? Did I suggest BONES was making crappy anime? I thought I suggested the opposite...

The context of the "fuck around" is important. When someone suggests that they have a ton of money so they can "fuck around", the implication (at least to me) seems to be that they are fucking around without caring about money (because they have so much of it).

Whatever, I don't want to get into too much of a semantic argument, but that's how I interpreted it.

I just based my interpretation of what I know about Jizzy and I'm sure he wouldn't count Bone's works after FMA as them wasting money because they don't care but rather them working on what they want to work on and not getting too distraught just because they weren't mega profitable.

Also, I don't know about Hitsugi no Chaika but Captain Earth is off to a great start with that first episode.
[center]
Apr 5, 2014 12:24 PM

Sep 2011
VioLink said:
Hahalollawl said:

I just based my interpretation of what I know about Jizzy and I'm sure he wouldn't count Bone's works after FMA as them wasting money because they don't care but rather them working on what they want to work on and not getting too distraught just because they weren't mega profitable.

Also, I don't know about Hitsugi no Chaika but Captain Earth is off to a great start with that first episode.
Glad to hear captain earth had a good first ep, Ive been excited for this show ever since i saw the absolutely beautiful premiere pictures of the young boy and girl watching a rocket fly off in the distance as well as the mech shrouded in shadows, hoping for the best with this show, i really enjoyed star driver as a fun ride but ill admit its something that should only be taken as a fun ride, seeing captain earth is more traditional with its setting and premise now being in the real world with life threatening scenarios I really think it has potential to be something truly special

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 5, 2014 12:38 PM

Jan 2011
JizzyHitler said:
Glad to hear captain earth had a good first ep, Ive been excited for this show ever since i saw the absolutely beautiful premiere pictures of the young boy and girl watching a rocket fly off in the distance as well as the mech shrouded in shadows, hoping for the best with this show, i really enjoyed star driver as a fun ride but ill admit its something that should only be taken as a fun ride, seeing captain earth is more traditional with its setting and premise now being in the real world with life threatening scenarios I really think it has potential to be something truly special

Yeah the Star Driver spirit is definitely in Captain earth complete with villain team special salutes and similar sounding insert songs.
VioLinkApr 5, 2014 12:41 PM
[center]
Apr 6, 2014 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
The estimates for next week.
Link

Yet another tiny week, looks like Madoka will top the BD charts 2 weeks in a row.

Apr 6, 2014 8:29 PM
Dec 2013
Love Live second season just got solicited. The spring season has begun.
Expecting it to outrank Ghibli, Lupin, Madoka and Unicorn later tonight but drop the next few days. Volume 1 has crazy bonuses.
Apr 7, 2014 2:23 AM

Sep 2012
volare1 said:
Love Live second season just got solicited. The spring season has begun.
Expecting it to outrank Ghibli, Lupin, Madoka and Unicorn later tonight but drop the next few days. Volume 1 has crazy bonuses.
LoveLive!2 v1 has similar to what s1v1 had, just one episode but also a concert lottery ticket, Honoka CD single, smartphone and PSV game codes, Loveca+ card, non. cred OP and ep 1, PV, Natsu Iro Egao 1,2 Jump from March 30, etc.

Look for the CD album chart tomorrow to be mostly full of LoveLive! Memorial BOX II solo Live! etc.
Apr 7, 2014 3:05 AM
Dec 2013
Aaaaaand Love Live volume 1 at 1st place. All volumes at the top 15.

It will be interesting if the other "hyped" shows like Mahouka and Mekaku will reach number 1.
Apr 7, 2014 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
link

I just did a final check-up, but aside from a minor boost to Hamatora, nothing really happened.

**1位/**1位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/06/20 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 1 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**3位/**3位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/07/25 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 2 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**4位/**4位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/08/27 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 3 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**5位/**5位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/09/24 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 4 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**6位/**6位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/12/25 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 7 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**7位/**7位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/10/29 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 5 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]
**8位/**8位 ★ (---,--- pt) [-,---予約] 14/11/21 ラブライブ! 2nd Season 6 (特装限定版) [Blu-ray]

Total domination by Love Live! on Amazon.
rederoinApr 7, 2014 12:22 PM

Apr 7, 2014 4:15 PM

Apr 2010
I've seen a lot of people on /a/ and the like thinking that JoJo and Mekaku will somehow outsell Love Live, but I'm just not seeing it. Love Live has gotten far bigger in the last year and these BDs have some pretty crazy bonuses.

Apr 7, 2014 4:21 PM

Nov 2008
RyanSaotome said:
I've seen a lot of people on /a/ and the like thinking that JoJo and Mekaku will somehow outsell Love Live, but I'm just not seeing it. Love Live has gotten far bigger in the last year and these BDs have some pretty crazy bonuses.

Also Love Live has merchandise off the scale which can aid in it's success.

Apr 7, 2014 4:56 PM

Aug 2013
I really don't understand why some people still give a damn in anything /a/ said. /a/ will shit on anything good if it's even remotely popular.

From my experience, they are one of the worst taste in anything, and posters are some of the worst on the internet. It's like gathering the worst posters in Youtube comments and reddit, take out any semblance of redeeming quality, and stuff them in an anonymous forum.
Apr 7, 2014 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
Amiluhur said:
I really don't understand why some people still give a damn in anything /a/ said. /a/ will shit on anything good if it's even remotely popular.

From my experience, they are one of the worst taste in anything, and posters are some of the worst on the internet. It's like gathering the worst posters in Youtube comments and reddit, take out any semblance of redeeming quality, and stuff them in an anonymous forum.

Still better than MAL & ANN.

Apr 7, 2014 5:12 PM

Jun 2012
Amiluhur said:

/a/?

- I only draw freestyle! -
Apr 7, 2014 6:06 PM
May 2012
It's sad that some people actually buy Maken-Ki.
Apr 7, 2014 6:06 PM

May 2013
RyanSaotome said:

Dreaming never hurt anyone, Ryan, also why are you taking their word with any semblance of weight? That site never gets anything right. Also, Mekaku does have a huge fanbase, so it outselling Love Live! may be plausible depending how the anime goes, but it will probably be shit, either way why do you care what random people on the internet say?

rederoin said:
Amiluhur said:

Now, now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. MAL and ANN are filled with annoying people, but at least they're not downright assholes.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

Apr 7, 2014 6:54 PM

Jan 2011
rederoin said:
Amiluhur said:

Agreed, its also faster when it comes to anime news most of the time.
VioLinkApr 7, 2014 7:04 PM
[center]
Apr 7, 2014 6:57 PM

Nov 2008
Aerostar said:

Maken-Ki! is far better than Imocho, Maken-Ki is very enjoyable it's just the 2nd season wasn't as good as the first, Imocho is in the running for worse ecchi of 2014.

Apr 7, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2007
rederoin said:
Amiluhur said:

Nope ALL three of them are pretty much the same level, the only thing useful in this sites are the news, Bleh to everything else
Apr 7, 2014 10:25 PM

Oct 2007
RyanSaotome said:

/a seems to have this thing between SHAFT fans and Kyoani fans flinging crap and taunting back and forth at each other at the start and end of every season about whatever one of their shows will sell best in a season. Apparently these are just the only ones that can have a best seller too. Basically /a is full of crap (even some posters there are getting sick of it though it's that insufferable and it takes a lot to get the /a community to step up and ask for topics to be banned like has been happening with sales threads), but in all fairness Kagerou Project does seem pretty popular on niconico, is a best selling light novel, and has the fujoshi and Vocaloid angle going for it so it does have the kind of cred that seems like it would give it as good a chance as anything this season to be a pretty huge media seller. The way some people are acting like it's going to be a total slam dunk 100K+ average seller that eclipses everything else ever though...I don't know where that level of confidence in the IP comes from if anywhere.

Yeah there you have it though, one of the major reasons that the SHAFT and Kyoani hardcore fandoms can sometimes be among the most intolerable fan groups in any medium for me. The hardcore elements just take things way to far at times, are very vocal and in your face about it and seem to think everyone is interested in going alone with it. Though from what I heard the Kagerou Project fandom currently has image problems of it's own that are making the rounds in Japanese blogging circles due to some confrontation in an animate store. It's definitely going to be a slice once that show starts up I can feel it already. :/

And yes the person above me is right, all major anime forums have an abundance of pretty crappy people these days except maybe Animesuki and Something Awful's ADRTW because they actively weed out shitposters and just seem to have some rule about how low content you are allowed to make your posts.
PeacingOutApr 7, 2014 10:35 PM
Apr 8, 2014 4:28 AM

Nov 2011
Kawos said:

Now, now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. MAL and ANN are filled with annoying people, but at least they're not downright assholes.

You haven't seen the ANN staff, have you?

Hoppy said:
Aerostar said:

Maken-Ki! is far better than Imocho, Maken-Ki is very enjoyable it's just the 2nd season wasn't as good as the first, Imocho is in the running for worse ecchi of 2014.

I agree that its better than a bunch of other ecchi that recently aired. But while S2 had plenty of bad episodes, it did have some good episodes. The episode with the der Untergang reference was by far the best episode of Maken-ki tv series. It can't beat the genderbent episode though.

Apr 8, 2014 6:27 AM

Aug 2013
IS still selling better than DxD New? I don't even. But DxD's sales are doing fantastic, s3 winter 2014 plz.
Apr 8, 2014 7:43 AM
Dec 2010
RyanSaotome said:

http://www.someanithing.com/?p=1067

Jojo probably has little chance of outselling Love Live, but the last I checked the 3rd Anniversary Love Live sold 28,993 copies while the Mekaku City V's sold 22,770. The gap in popularity between these 2 IPs isn't so big that a good anime can't elevate Mekaku City over Love Live. Although there are many things working against the Mekaku City anime being very well received, if SHAFT is going to let Jin write whatever he wants then the anime is likely to become the new Serial Experiments Lain.
Apr 8, 2014 7:55 AM

May 2013
rederoin said:
Kawos said:

You haven't seen the ANN staff, have you?

If you think they are anyway comparable to /a/ you have pretty weak skin. I mean, they're mean at times, but to compare them to quite a few people running on /a/ they're like fluffy kittens.

Apr 8, 2014 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
The ANN staff seems like a bunch of people who got into anime through the Toonami boom and now hate anything thats not manly or "Mature" anime. They're the worst types of fans.

Apr 8, 2014 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
Kawos said:

If you think they are anyway comparable to /a/ you have pretty weak skin.

Rather ironic that this is coming from somebody who dislikes /a/.

RyanSaotome said:
The ANN staff seems like a bunch of people who got into anime through the Toonami boom and now hate anything thats not manly or "Mature" anime. They're the worst types of fans.

Thats not even the worst part. Its how un-professional they act by insulting, talking shit and looking down on the ANN readerbase. If I had to name the biggest asshoies in the anime fanbase, it'd go with the ANN staff.

If you check their tweets, they are constantly talking shit about fans of specific anime, and the people who point out they made a mistake. Ontop of that, they refuse to admit they are wrong. I mean, what kind of news sites is stupid enough to believe some random guy over actually reading the source material? How in the hell is ANN the most popular news website?

Apr 8, 2014 8:08 AM

Apr 2010
I have no love lost for Zac, thats for sure. The kind of mod who uses his power to win arguments and bans you if you refuse to admit he's right isn't the type of person you want running a forum.

Apr 8, 2014 8:11 AM

May 2013
rederoin said:
Kawos said:

Do you know what ironic means? Cause you're using it wrong.

I dislike /a/ and actually any anime site mostly cause I hate fans of anime in general, but if you honestly think that the ANN staff is as mean as some people are on /a/ then you're kind of.. well. lol. But of course, where I come from, people are assholes all the time, so maybe I'm not as sensitive to negative attitudes as you are? I guess that's rather egocentric of me.

RyanSaotome said:

See, and here I think the worst type of fan is someone like you who refuses to watch something cause it's advertised at a freaking store you don't like.

Apr 8, 2014 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
quote=RyanSaotome]I have no love lost for Zac, thats for sure. The kind of mod who uses his power to win arguments and bans you if you refuse to admit he's right isn't the type of person you want running a forum.
The rest of the staff is not much better. https://twitter.com/JesuOtaku
A few gems,

i haven't been that angry in the ann forums ever in my life before. what horrible humans. D:

— Hope Chapman (@JesuOtaku) 7 april 2014

These people are so completely awful that once driven away from "it's not incest" chat they went to "it's not racist" chat. God in heaven.

For the people in my feed saying "Why do you engage the trolls lol" the answer is "because they were taking over the thread."

Kawos said:
rederoin said:
Kawos said:

Yes, I do. Its ironic because you hate /a/ for being assholes, yet you're defending the ANN staff.

And how the hell did you miss my point? Do you need to have a weak skin to call people out on being the biggest dicks in the anime fanbase? You can compare a bunch of anonymous people to a group of staff members of a news site.

KI'm sorry, I take it back. People like you are the worst part of the fanbase.

Apr 8, 2014 8:29 AM

May 2013
rederoin said:

Kawos said:
rederoin said:
Kawos said:

Yes, I do. Its ironic because you hate /a/ for being assholes, yet you're defending the ANN staff.

And how the hell did you miss my point? Do you need to have a weak skin to call people out on being the biggest dicks in the anime fanbase? You can compare a bunch of anonymous people to a group of staff members of a news site.

KI'm sorry, I take it back. People like you are the worst part of the fanbase.

No you don't.

I'm not defending them. They're mean, but not as mean as can be. Really.

If you think they are anyway comparable to /a/ you have pretty weak skin. I mean, they're mean at times, but to compare them to quite a few people running on /a/ they're like fluffy kittens.

They're mean at times, I said, so that admits that they can be rude, but they're not like some people on /a/. Hell, they're nothing like some people I've experienced in life.

Really, that's it.

Hell yeah I am, and proud to admit it.

Apr 8, 2014 3:53 PM

Aug 2013
People can hate ANN staff for all i care. For me, they're the most entertaining anime writer, ever. Hell, Zac Bertschy has been pretty much my sole reason for visiting ANN preview guide every season. His take on trashy stuff is always more hilarious than even the most scathing reviews on Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Mar 4

1 by AxaraCereb »»
14 minutes ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

18 by MrShadowDUH »»
25 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
4 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.