Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 23, 2014 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
I think this anime could've been something really really good. Don't get me wrong i do like it but if this had been a single path romance instead of all this shitty harem the plot line would been incredible. I do realize that the harem gives this story a important aspect but every time kojou does things(for instance its confirmed that he atleast have a child with both asagi and yukina) with a girl that isn't yukina(cause she was first) it feels like this story loses potential impact for the ending, is there anyone who agrees with me or am i totally alone in this matter?
"he that chooses his own path needs no map" - queen kristina of Sweden
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2014 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
If it was a single path romance (I'm guessing you mean yukina) it would still have the problem of yukina being one of the most shitty female MC's ever.
I guess it could've worked out without the harem aspect, because the harem is pretty much just there to awake Kojous familiars.
Mar 24, 2014 8:18 AM

Aug 2013
Well, i can agree that she could use some more depth but much of her character has to be built around the harem that Kojou has since most of her character is based on her interactions with kojou. That being said i think yukina would be the top candidate for a "pure" romance since she was practically first, i know asagi liked kojo since before yukina showed up but it is very obvious she had yet to express it even lightly
Mar 24, 2014 8:29 AM

Aug 2010
It would be even worst. And it seems you're referring the single path romance to be with Yukina... just because she's first doesn't mean she's the best candidate for MC's partner.
Mar 24, 2014 8:32 AM

Sep 2013
Im totally fine with the harem as long as Koujo ends up with one of the girls. But like most harem/action anime out there, STB will probably end with a harem ending.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 24, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
Sageie said:
I think this anime could've been something really really good. Don't get me wrong i do like it but if this had been a single path romance instead of all this shitty harem the plot line would been incredible. I do realize that the harem gives this story a important aspect but every time kojou does things(for instance its confirmed that he atleast have a child with both asagi and yukina) with a girl that isn't yukina(cause she was first) it feels like this story loses potential impact for the ending, is there anyone who agrees with me or am i totally alone in this matter?

I'm with you on this matter.
Mar 24, 2014 10:41 AM

Mar 2009
AsianKungFu said:
Im totally fine with the harem as long as Koujo ends up with one of the girls. But like most harem/action anime out there, STB will probably end with a harem ending.
Well since the last episode we know that

The anime will not even have a proper ending because "story arcs".
Arc anime are the worst.
Mar 24, 2014 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
Vudis said:
AsianKungFu said:

Arc anime are the worst.

Well this is actually a side story called Strike the Blood:EX Yukina Before/After
Yukina Before After. So it's not really an ending.
But heck I will miss this show really bad :(
I want more of " NO SENPAI THIS IS OUR BATTLE "
Mar 24, 2014 6:01 PM

Jan 2013
IEEEEE SEMPAI
Mar 25, 2014 6:26 AM

Jun 2013
No a single girl winning is exactly what we don't need, and the worst possible result in a harem. For all the whining about open endings at least it always leaves the possibility that any or all of the girls can win. I have yet to see a harem where one girl is clearly liked by the fanbase, so whats the point of ticking off a sizable chunk of the fans and picking a girl.

In a best case scenario a harem should end a harem, pick all girls. In a worse case I will settle for open ending because if you leave it the author he always picks the worst girl in a single girl pairing. Case in point here Yukina would be the likely choice if one is picked, and she has a sizable group that dislike her to the point she has gotten basebreaker status.

So in short if you want single girl romance, don't watch or read harem works.
Mar 25, 2014 8:04 AM

Aug 2010
krownklown said:
No a single girl winning is exactly what we don't need, and the worst possible result in a harem. For all the whining about open endings at least it always leaves the possibility that any or all of the girls can win. I have yet to see a harem where one girl is clearly liked by the fanbase, so whats the point of ticking off a sizable chunk of the fans and picking a girl.

In a best case scenario a harem should end a harem, pick all girls. In a worse case I will settle for open ending because if you leave it the author he always picks the worst girl in a single girl pairing. Case in point here Yukina would be the likely choice if one is picked, and she has a sizable group that dislike her to the point she has gotten basebreaker status.

Agreed for the most part.
Mar 25, 2014 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
krownklown said:

Well, that's pretty obvious...

and an extremely few amount of harems actually ends with one girl, which is pretty sad and the strong point of endings is that you don't really need the fanbase anymore. If someone were to make a great piece of work it would naturally need a good ending. and good endings are not open endings.

Besides... picking all girls would be morally wrong for a majority of the audience present date although i guess it could be a proper ending for some stories
Mar 25, 2014 3:57 PM

Jun 2013
Only anime in which I saw that harem ended with one girl was Shuffle, and it left me with such a resentment that even after 4 years, I still regret watching it. I never, ever wanna repeat that kind of experience again.

On other note, this anime is great. I love animation, story is pretty interesting, and having arcs is best part of it, because in every one we get new girl, and story is pretty much rounded up. Also, when it is finally finished, this anime will have enough loose ends for a new season, but still not enough so we feel like it ended with a cliffhanger.

For me, this anime was a real refreshment. I enjoyed it, which is rare considering I don't really love harems. MC is not too much of a wuss, harem girls are all pretty, story is actually quite good, animation is excellent, so it pretty much hit my expectations on spot. For me, this is what harem genre should be like, but this kind of anime is rare, which is really disappointing.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 25, 2014 4:00 PM

Oct 2013
I don't have any grudge against Yukina, in fact she's one of the only Tsunderes that I actually would never hate I think. Why people dislike her? Anybody give me a brief explanation? No "because.. just because" or because this and that is better than her.

Ah and single path romance in LN almost doesn't exist get over it harem is popular in LNs.
Mar 25, 2014 4:08 PM

Jun 2013
R4vel said:
I don't have any grudge against Yukina, in fact she's one of the only Tsunderes that I actually would never hate I think. Why people dislike her? Anybody give me a brief explanation? No "because.. just because" or because this and that is better than her.

Ah and single path romance in LN almost doesn't exist get over it harem is popular in LNs.

I don't hate her, but her catchphrases are really annoying. Every time we build up for a badass Kojou moment, she jumps in killing all the excitement. Also, I think she needs more development. We know nothing about her aside from the fact that she is a Sword Shaman (Even though she is wielding a spear) from Lion King organization.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 25, 2014 5:03 PM

Jun 2013
Sageie said:
krownklown said:

and an extremely few amount of harems actually ends with one girl, which is pretty sad and the strong point of endings is that you don't really need the fanbase anymore. If someone were to make a great piece of work it would naturally need a good ending. and good endings are not open endings.

Besides... picking all girls would be morally wrong for a majority of the audience present date although i guess it could be a proper ending for some stories

No. Shuffle, Ichigo 100%, Da Capo, anything by Key, anything by Type Moon, Ai Yori Aoshi, ranma 1/2, etc. etc.

I would say if anything open and single girl wins is spilt pretty evenly, while possible harem/all girl win endings seem to be gaining favor with shows like TLR, DxD looking like that is the only possibility, I would say its about 50/50 for one girl or no girl, with all girl being the aberration.
Mar 26, 2014 10:35 AM

Sep 2008
Vudis said:
If it was a single path romance (I'm guessing you mean yukina) it would still have the problem of yukina being one of the most shitty female MC's ever.
I guess it could've worked out without the harem aspect, because the harem is pretty much just there to awake Kojous familiars.

^
The harem was what kept me from dropping the show.
Yukina is beyond annoying and Kojou is hardly any better.
I mean we've all seen the "oblivious/dense" harem main guy before since that's what basically keeps the harem going but this guy is pushing the limit especially since he doesn't even have a reason for being so retarded.
And between the two of them they there is so much hypocrisy it's not even funny. How she persistently insists on being his observer for one, while being possessive/jealous to a fault.
And yeah those catchphrases are just extremely irritating. The most irritating is the "iie senpai, watashitachi no kenkka desu". And the runner-up is that long and uncool poem she chants every single time she uses Sekkarou.

Dimitrije1606 said:
Only anime in which I saw that harem ended with one girl was Shuffle, and it left me with such a resentment that even after 4 years, I still regret watching it. I never, ever wanna repeat that kind of experience again.

On other note, this anime is great. I love animation, story is pretty interesting, and having arcs is best part of it, because in every one we get new girl, and story is pretty much rounded up. Also, when it is finally finished, this anime will have enough loose ends for a new season, but still not enough so we feel like it ended with a cliffhanger.

For me, this anime was a real refreshment. I enjoyed it, which is rare considering I don't really love harems. MC is not too much of a wuss, harem girls are all pretty, story is actually quite good, animation is excellent, so it pretty much hit my expectations on spot. For me, this is what harem genre should be like, but this kind of anime is rare, which is really disappointing.

Oh please, you need to watch Clannad nau. I would say the most classic harem with single-girl ending.

The most retarded thing about this anime is the random comments about appearance. Like how they would make comments about who is a "bijin"(beauty) when I don't think I've seen a single ugly/plain girl at all. And how Kojou commented on Kanon's hair color when his own hair is just a few shades away.
kuityMar 26, 2014 10:39 AM
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Mar 26, 2014 11:53 AM

Nov 2012
Dropped this show around episode 16 i think. Don't particularly hate the harem part, cuz a badass vampire should have a harem right? The part that got me the most was that the MC was one of the worst vampires I have ever seen in any show, and I like vampires.

The final straw was when he got a power up, then hopped on some kids bike to ride to the battle. Weaksauce.
Mar 26, 2014 12:02 PM
Aug 2012
- Replace Yukina with any of the other girls.

- Make her less of a stalker or cock blocker.

STB will instantly be 200% times better!!!

Mar 26, 2014 12:04 PM

Feb 2013
Yes, "could have been" but it's not.

niaxato said:
Dropped this show around episode 16 i think.

Same.

Mar 26, 2014 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
R4vel said:

most characters who have romantic attention from an MC usually is hated
Mar 26, 2014 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
niaxato said:
Dropped this show around episode 16 i think. Don't particularly hate the harem part, cuz a badass vampire should have a harem right? The part that got me the most was that the MC was one of the worst vampires I have ever seen in any show, and I like vampires.

The final straw was when he got a power up, then hopped on some kids bike to ride to the battle. Weaksauce.

why would a badass vampire have an harem? is having a harem positive? i think monogamy shouldn't be made light of because in truth it is a HUGE insult to individual value in general although some maybe like being treated as a lesser being
Mar 26, 2014 3:20 PM

Oct 2013
Sageie said:
R4vel said:

She's an MC as well and his 'partner' to say, if the other girls were an MC of course I'd get a bit upset but they're not.
Mar 26, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2012
This show is like Mahou Sensou. Pretty awful

Mar 26, 2014 3:25 PM

Aug 2013
R4vel said:
Sageie said:
R4vel said:

She's an MC as well and his 'partner' to say, if the other girls were an MC of course I'd get a bit upset but they're not.

my statement goes for both MCs and supporting characters. if you take Oreimo for example kirino was and MC but got all the hate. although i believe kuroneko was a special case regarding the matter
Mar 26, 2014 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Zeally said:

lol mahou sensou is just a jumble of badly written personalities. i believe strike the blood is better done in all ways although might be hard to judge since everyone likes different things
Mar 26, 2014 3:28 PM

Jun 2013
Sageie said:
R4vel said:

Or it could be the fact she always interjects "this is our battle" every time he is trying to fight some high level opponent. Or it could be the fact that usually the uber sterotypical tsundere who beats the main character even when its not his fault is often the default winner. If La folia or Kanase where the main girl I don't think opinions would be quite so negative.
Mar 26, 2014 3:30 PM

Oct 2013
Sageie said:
R4vel said:
Sageie said:
R4vel said:

my statement goes for both MCs and supporting characters. if you take Oreimo for example kirino was and MC but got all the hate. although i believe kuroneko was a special case regarding the matter
Your explanation and examples are so vague so I won't bother anymore lol whatever.
Zeally said:
Mar 28, 2014 1:18 PM

Nov 2013
Zeally said:

Pretty accurate.
Mar 28, 2014 2:00 PM
Jun 2012
Harem is the only thing that kept this show going with almost every arc introducing one ore more girls (harem members).

Zeally said:

Mahou Sensou is not just bad, it is terrible crap.
aoroaMar 28, 2014 2:04 PM
Mar 29, 2014 5:40 AM

Dec 2013
it's either you get an ending like mahou sensou(i bet that made ipact lols) or you leave the ending at it is, it is a satisfying ending dont u say?
Mar 29, 2014 5:50 AM

Nov 2009
If it was Asagi, hell yeah!
Mar 29, 2014 7:44 AM

Jun 2012
Sageie said:
krownklown said:

Picking all the girls would be morally wrong? Next thing you will be preaching how it offends your religion. Odds are if you watch a harem anime, you kinda hope that the MC chooses a harem instead of one girl or open ended. I'd prefer the MC choosing one girl over an open-ended ending any day though. However, if you start bringing what is morally wrong, well there are plenty of things that religious people find wrong, yet they still do it themselves. It's fiction and not real life, yet moral comes into play? lol Okay, so morally speaking, you aren't fine with a harem, but you are fine with everything else? Let's not forget the ages of the characters. Not that I care about any of that. I guess, I'm just appalled why you would be against harems in a harem genre. Next, you will bitch about Ecchi in Ecchi anime how boobs are morally wrong while you rape your goat.
Mar 29, 2014 5:25 PM
Sep 2013
DGemu said:
Zeally said:

Pretty accurate.

yhea then u fcking watched it with ur eye's closed.... the story was wayy beter, a MUTCH better end, the personalities of the chars are not retards and theye didnt rushed it like idiots...
Mar 29, 2014 5:38 PM
Sep 2013
Vudis said:
AsianKungFu said:

Arc anime are the worst.

haha the other girls ( the doc who brocht her 20 n d past ) is also the daughter of Kojou and the mother is Asagi so yhea LOL xD what a playboy that Kojou is xD
Mar 30, 2014 3:31 PM

Jan 2013
Czechbiohazard said:
boobs are morally wrong while you rape your goat.

lol
Anyway i agree with OP, too many harem anime this days.
I don't like harem genere but i feel forced to watch them,because most harem series are also action packed.
STB would be MUCH better with one LI (counting out asagi, meh)

Ok, going back to raping goats.
harem and ecchi are a cancer to whole planet
bad english user
Mar 30, 2014 8:32 PM

Jun 2013
Czechbiohazard said:
Sageie said:
krownklown said:

Picking all the girls would be morally wrong? Next thing you will be preaching how it offends your religion. Odds are if you watch a harem anime, you kinda hope that the MC chooses a harem instead of one girl or open ended. I'd prefer the MC choosing one girl over an open-ended ending any day though. However, if you start bringing what is morally wrong, well there are plenty of things that religious people find wrong, yet they still do it themselves. It's fiction and not real life, yet moral comes into play? lol Okay, so morally speaking, you aren't fine with a harem, but you are fine with everything else? Let's not forget the ages of the characters. Not that I care about any of that. I guess, I'm just appalled why you would be against harems in a harem genre. Next, you will bitch about Ecchi in Ecchi anime how boobs are morally wrong while you rape your goat.

First of all spot on with the analysis. Yes most people watching a harem hope for an all girls ending. Kind of like how people that watch a horror movie expect to be scared and a comedy expect to laugh.

@Sid, are just trolling. An average anime season has 20 plus shows, maybe thirty, and of those in a high water mark there maybe 5-6 harems. Nobody is forcing you to watch harem shows. And don't give me bs about being forced to watch them, there are more than enough action shows that are not harem.

Also I don't really care about what another person finds as moral or not. We have laws that have been agreed upon and set up to meet some certain level of "morality". If they are not infringed I could careless what someone finds offensive, I find them getting offended offensive in and of itself. So we are stuck in a position where both people are offended, deal with it.
Mar 30, 2014 8:56 PM
Dec 2013
Hase0 said:
IEEEEE SEMPAI

That line gets more annoying each time.
Mar 30, 2014 9:08 PM

Apr 2012
Sageie said:
You are alone, as in forever alone.

It's Kojou's empire after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iie, senpai. watashitachi no kenka desu.
いいえ、先輩。私達の喧嘩です。
No, senpai. It is OUR fight.

For the first 16 episodes I was annoyed by this line, but it eventually grew on me.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 7, 2014 12:11 PM

Jan 2013
Zeally said:

If I could turned back the time or travel back with a time machine, I would tell myself not to watch either of these two. Absolute rubbish.
Apr 7, 2014 3:40 PM

Feb 2014
Xorion1997 said:
it's either you get an ending like mahou sensou(i bet that made ipact lols) or you leave the ending at it is, it is a satisfying ending dont u say?

If Strike the Blood ended at ep 22 I would of at least called it a decent anime. But rushing another arc with an open ending was the most idiotic decision anyone could ever make.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
Apr 10, 2014 10:30 PM

Jun 2013
zperson5 said:
Xorion1997 said:

If Strike the Blood ended at ep 22 I would of at least called it a decent anime. But rushing another arc with an open ending was the most idiotic decision anyone could ever make.

No the most idiotic thing is making comments when you have no idea whats going on. The last "arc" is based off of a single short story. Therefore its not open ended nor rushed, in fact the anime expanded on the short story from what I hear.

If they end on ep 22, that would be worse because then the anime ends on a fairly random arc with no real conclusion if there is no sequel. By ending with the short story, if there is no sequel show, at least you get an idea of what happens, and if we do get a sequel I am sure there will be more explanation

Actually if anything this idea was by far the best I have seen, when trying to end an on going anime, while leaving it open for a sequel, not forcing any retconning, and not making some God awful original ending.
krownklownApr 11, 2014 4:16 AM
Apr 11, 2014 12:01 AM

Apr 2014
I have to admit STB would have been better if Koujou was more useful.
He is indeed useful but I'm talking about his Vampire powers,I feel that he's a pokemon trainer and he's just Yelling "Pickachu I choose you..Use Thunderbolt!"
There's nothing special about his Vampiric powers other than Immortality/Summon familiars and At some point there's some Physical enchantment but it wasn't made use of.
Then there's that other Progenitor the duke or something that wants a Satisfying battle when he's not actually Battling but this Familiars...How is that satisfying when you're just Standing around yelling you're Pokemon's name...
The Hand to hand Combat Went to Yukina to cover up Kojou's Weakness of being Useless other than Yelling skill moves.
But none the less I still recommend this anime and I give it 8/10 While the story is generic,I really find Yukina Interesting and its just Personal preference.Still one of the great Anime that came out in 2013 and Last episode Poking in the future For Kojou empire made me riled up for Season Two.

Apr 11, 2014 4:19 AM

Jun 2013
NeutralSide said:
I have to admit STB would have been better if Koujou was more useful.
He is indeed useful but I'm talking about his Vampire powers,I feel that he's a pokemon trainer and he's just Yelling "Pickachu I choose you..Use Thunderbolt!"
There's nothing special about his Vampiric powers other than Immortality/Summon familiars and At some point there's some Physical enchantment but it wasn't made use of.
Then there's that other Progenitor the duke or something that wants a Satisfying battle when he's not actually Battling but this Familiars...How is that satisfying when you're just Standing around yelling you're Pokemon's name...
The Hand to hand Combat Went to Yukina to cover up Kojou's Weakness of being Useless other than Yelling skill moves.
But none the less I still recommend this anime and I give it 8/10 While the story is generic,I really find Yukina Interesting and its just Personal preference.Still one of the great Anime that came out in 2013 and Last episode Poking in the future For Kojou empire made me riled up for Season Two.

Koujo is massively incomplete. He basically cannot use his familiar to their fullest, and proably won't be able to until he gets all 12. I don't think you can look at it as , oh he has x of 12 familiars, he should be this strong. My impression is the gap in power between having 11 and all 12 is like the sun and the moon. And I also feel when he has all 12 he will be able to freely wield their abilities without summoning making him really broken.

And for the record Valter, is not a progen, only Koujo has been shown so far, and I believe one other progen has been shown in the ln.
Jul 26, 2014 11:20 AM
Apr 2013
Just to tell some things...

Himeragi's reason for "stalking", if you will, is because she was supposedly sent by LK to observe Kojou. If he was dangerous then he'd be dead, or so they said. She was given the description of the previous Kaleid Blood and assumed that he really was dangerous. After meeting up with him, her perception changes. As a naive 14 year old girl trained for seven years with nothing but anti-demon skills, it could only go that way. Actually, being naive may have been one of the criteria...

About Kojou, the only reason he can't have a bad-ass moment is because he is impractically too damn strong. So every time he has to fight he has to hold back so as not to inadvertently kill everyone on the island. Himeragi knows that and so, as a precaution, she intervenes his fights, or rather, carry a part of the work. I know its a half ass way of giving Himeragi a reason, but its better than seeing him cry and go on a berserker rage because he accidentally killed his friends because he got angry. Also, he's an amateur fighter who can't go on par with these guys who have trained all their lives to fight. I wish he could train like Yuji did in SnS but since he's keeping it a secret, I guess I could somehow let it slide.

As for the anime itself, it really is a great anime in its first season. We have characters introduced, his case, Kojou's, is given some depth but not too much, and hidden stories and mysteries are set. Plus, the future is told via the ending to give us a sneak peak of what the future will hold. In short, this is just the first season. Questions are set to give way for the following seasons but some are revealed to lay the foundation to be carried over to the next. What happened in Strike the Blood is somewhat similar to To Aru. An arc by arc progression where there is character flow. In other words, the anime itself isn't centric to the mains alone. We have a spotlight for Vatler and Asagi, for Kanon and La Folia, for Yuuma and Natsuki, and for Sayaka and Himeragi. By spotlight, I mean a moment where they are important and relevant. Kojou isn't necessarily useless. In fact, he's the key to bringing down the opponents. That's his power. He's nerfed by the fact he can't fight that well against them and has too much power for his own good. Strike the Blood has a simple plot: a once normal human dude turns into a progenitor against his will and now lives his life from there.

Pros:
The anime has a generic and simple plot. Meaning it can branch out in many possible ways. Arc progression is an excellent way for this kind of plot to shine. Taking advantage of that, the author can freely add characters with a slight back story while progressing the story. Mysteries are much easier to set like how Kojou became one and Vatler's reason for desiring the Progenitor. Characters have participation and aren't just decorations. In Vatler's case, he is in the same category as Avrora. The manner of closing the anime did was excellent as well. You all know that.

Cons:
Having a generic and simple plot, the anime itself doesn't have enough lift to reach climax level. Even if it should be at climax, it doesn't feel like it even if it should. Although, since its the first season, this shouldn't be that much of a problem. The way Kojou reacts to girls is also a con. It would be a breath of fresh air if the author made another way for the harem to progress instead of the usual denseness. Actually, Kojou doesn't need to be dense. The fact that he's a virgin vampire is enough of a reason for him to grow his harem. Its like putting a cherry on top a brownie. Redundant. Its execution is also a con in it that its completely off. Important points lose their impact and thus people forget some important notes that needs to be carried through the course of the anime.

TL;DR Strike the Blood is a great harem/action/ecchi anime with its simple yet complex storyline. The execution is just off and it makes it too weak to give impact to important points.

P.S. I answered the title question. This is a harem anime. Pointing out how it should be one girl end or it would be better without the harem is redundant. The romance is just a side dish. It doesn't have to be a certain girl the MC should end up. Point is: we see Kojou find the answer as to how and why he became the Progenitor; get a conclusion where he is finally accepted as a bonafide Progenitor accepted by the public and his friends; Grow to be the "real" successor to Avrora and be the badass who owns an empire. THEN we can proceed to the future where his kids will give the franchise its rightful and justified ending.
Jul 26, 2014 11:25 AM

Nov 2013
^ Wouldn't exactly call it great, but rather a great-looking one.
May 16, 2015 1:51 AM
May 2015
I really as appreciate what kurogami said and even I do think the same
Jun 8, 2015 10:30 AM
Jun 2015
how on earth do you all know that kojou has two daughters?
is he married to yukina or asagi? please clear.
Aug 16, 2015 3:59 PM
Feb 2015
Not sure if Kojou is married either of them. But what's sure, is that Kojou and Yukina have daughter Akatsuki Reina. But Kojou and Asagi have daughter Akatsuki Moegi too, who is Reina's half sister. Means Kojou have one daughter with both of them in future. Reina has both Yukina's powers and vampiric powers. About Moegi powers I don't know.
Sorry for incorrect sentence. Hope I was helpful.
Nov 25, 2015 9:43 PM
Jul 2013
fuck yeah!!!! harem route but only with asagi and yukina

what about poor sayaka T_T

still sayaka best girl

a freaking harem should end in a freaking harem route
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.