Forum Settings
Forums

What would you do if you had 32 BILLION dolllars?

New
What would you do with it?
Share with loved ones
18.1%
Give some to charity
14.2%
Spend it mostly on yourself
37.3%
Other(specify)
30.3%
458 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Dec 1, 2009 11:50 PM

Oct 2009
TurnipKing said:
I'd buy a livesized marble statue of me and use it as a hatrack

id like one of these :3 and a solid gold house
Dec 2, 2009 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
I'd give 90% away to help the poor, the sick, etc. O.o But wow... 32 billion...
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Dec 3, 2009 12:41 AM

Dec 2007
I would make more money.
Dec 3, 2009 4:46 PM

Jun 2009
I'm having a hard enough time trying to figure out what to buy with my xmas money, I really don't have many things i truely desire. 32 Billion in my hands? i'd probably spend it on retarded things and still have 31 billion+ left when i die. Hmm, i could have a huge bonfire before i die, 31 billion dollars burning, sounds fun. But i guess the right thing to do would be to give most of it to charity, and/or my family.

The whole billionaire hikkimori thing like Nagi would be fun though :D
brinanDec 3, 2009 4:54 PM
Dec 3, 2009 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
I will go buy all the anime ever created as long as they still exist. After that buy off a portion of artists from Japan so that I can create a new company that will create anime based on other things besides MOE. Next, give some money to my family and friends. Then, I would buy a remote island, create houses, stores, invite people I know/trust, buy lots of gold and make sure that NO physical outside government influence comes to my island (meaning defense measures must be taken). The island would have its own economy based on the gold bought since I will trade with other smaller nations (get food and materials). Over time the island will be productive/self sustained and will no longer need support from others which will initiate the closing of borders to other nations but keeping a close eye on them.

In the end, I will have a nation hopefully free of government corruption, full of anime, artists, good people, gold and a place where it is able to sustain itself for some time.
Jan 19, 2010 12:00 PM

Nov 2009
32 billion dollars:

half goes to charity
30% goes to a nice house and all the manga I can think of
10% to open up my bookstore
10% to save for later use
Jan 19, 2010 1:54 PM

Feb 2008
32 billion wendy spicy chicken sandwiches yo
Jan 19, 2010 3:24 PM

Dec 2009
buy 128 billion gumballs, most likely
Jan 19, 2010 4:28 PM

Jan 2010
er...
id probably do everything that's listed there loll

thats moree than enuff money =D
Jan 19, 2010 6:31 PM

Oct 2009
i'd give it all to haiti so everyone would shut the fuck up about it
Jan 19, 2010 6:37 PM
Jul 2009
Buy a huge house, have the best anime collection in the world... Give like 1 billion to a random homeless guy... Build some parks for kids.. Open up a new elementary and high school.. (The ones here suck).. uhhh... Open a new hospital wing?

There’s a lot I would want to do, but I have no idea how much it costs to do them...

Edit- I would also produce my own anime series, but would put a shit ton of money in it. It would have the best animation ever
Jan 20, 2010 3:50 AM

Oct 2008
- To begin with I would love to have a nice home - the bigger the better. I would like it to be eco friendly with solar panels etc... with indoor and outdoor pools, gym and gardens.

- I will buy all sorts of gaming consoles and loads of video games

- I will definitely buy a powerful gaming computer (I just fuckin' realized that my new laptop is shit)

- I will turn one of the rooms into a home cinema - with the biggest tv in the world (205 inches), blu ray player and of course lots and lots of movies

- I will get loads of gadgets especially for the home itself

- Another room will be a huge library for my nerdy needs

- Get a collection of cars, motorbikes, quadbikes etc...

- I will travel around the world...a one year holiday would be great

- Save at least 10 billion

- Donate the rest to charities
Jan 20, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2008
wow it's pretty surprising that a lot of us voted to use it on ourselves XD

1.I'd give most of it away to charity (help fund schools for kiddies etc)
2. Get a decent house.
3. Share with family
4. Put the rest away in the bank and live off the interest.
7. Get some anime collectibles and go shopping for clothes in hk :)

(6) Fund anime studios to do remakes of my favourite anime and give it a better ending.
Jan 20, 2010 4:31 AM

Apr 2008
I'd put it away and live off interest.
Jan 20, 2010 7:52 AM

Nov 2007
I'd pay off my parents' loans and fuel money toward the cottage my family is building to make it really nice. I'd give some to my family members and friends, some to charities and put the rest in the bank. I might still continue to work for lack of anything better to do, but I'd most likely move to my cottage during the summer and buy a house in Florida or Arizona for the winter.
Jan 20, 2010 8:04 AM

Sep 2009
firts of all I would deposite the money into a bank account and I would spent interests then I would buy a famous hotel and try to manage
Jan 20, 2010 8:13 AM

Aug 2007
32 billion is too much money. I thin a part I will give to charity. The other I will spend in trips. I will give some to my family and of the rest I dont know
Jan 20, 2010 8:16 AM

Feb 2009
- Consoles galore

- An Aston Martin... or 4

- Manchester United

- Veyron perhaps

- Anime merchandise galore

- New house

- Set up rest of family for life

and give a bit to charity

Jan 20, 2010 8:35 AM

May 2008
Make a big old creepy castle and live and work on it forever with money.
Invite cool likeminded people to come live in and work on it. Basically have a commune, except fantasy style.

With lots and lots of various Victorian Gothic and other things everywhere.
Dolls and expensive old style clothes. Various religion and spirituality related things of a romantic and traditional variety. Lots and lots and lots of books.

This thread totally existed before. Also, I have so many things I could say over and over again and have fun with it.

I must have surely said this before, but a home in the middle of a rainforest that puts the trees in the house without cutting them down and a roof that will allow them the room to grow and the sunlight they need. And a pool that extends to every single room and exists both inside and outside.

I would have an amazing water system that had more chlorine in some areas when needed and almost none in others when needed. An epic epic filter and general house water system. Oh, and I would make the water system so universal that you could swim to two or more floors below you.

It would be epic to swim from a game room on a forth floor to a kitchen on the first floor and then a bedroom on the sixth floor.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Mar 8, 2010 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
is that enough to buy a private island for yourself? cuz if it is i'll definitely do that and just live with all my loved ones there ^^
Mar 8, 2010 3:55 PM

May 2008
Read this, might give you some ideas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eine_Billion_Dollar

Mar 8, 2010 3:57 PM

Mar 2010
Plate said:
I'd put it away and live off interest.
Mar 8, 2010 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
I love how the first page is covered with "I'd save some of it for myself and give the rest to charity!!".

HA! If it was me, being greedy as per usual, I wouldn't want it going to the government. They have way more than that. They're just hogging it and giving themselves millions+ in bonuses. >_>

First I'd buying a house and a couple of beach houses out in the Caribbean along with loli maids, Sebastian-like butlers, and gardners to do the upkeep in my indoor forest of exotic trees, flowers, and birds. Then a convertible Audi for every day of the week in different colors, and maybe a black Viper. And then put a few billion away for insurance, upkeep, and such. I'd spend the rest of it on cosplays and merch. Because lord knows how fast money could be blown on that.

Aw, you got my hopes up. =|
Mar 8, 2010 6:05 PM
Mar 2010
I wouldn't have to do anything ever again if I was that rich.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.