Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 1, 2009 2:19 AM

Dec 2008
Awesome episode. And finally Ling and Ran Fan do something impressive! So far, I've felt that they were useless side characters and weren't really doing much aside from providing comic relief. This episode proves otherwise. I have to agree that the episode felt a bit all over the place with so many different things and ideas being presented to us, but it wasn't too distracting enough for me to not enjoy the episode. The humour was also really great this episode and I think I paused the video once to get the laughs out of me before moving on xD
Sep 1, 2009 4:29 AM

Nov 2007
The comedy this time felt different than usual, but for the better. Looks like a lot of confrontation coming up. I hope Ran Fan is alright, the Xingese need to be around longer before something major happens to them. I wonder, does this mean Scar will (with any luck) be written out of the story soon? I never liked or even cared about his character be it first series, manga or even this so having him out after resolving whatever loose ends involving him will be an absolute delight to me.
Sep 1, 2009 4:41 AM

Jan 2009
Kantarou said:
I wonder, does this mean Scar will (with any luck) be written out of the story soon? I never liked or even cared about his character be it first series, manga or even this so having him out after resolving whatever loose ends involving him will be an absolute delight to me.

If I'm not mistaken, I'm quite sure he will not be excluded.. Although I won't say why, since I'm not completely sure. (Yeah a friend of mine came up with the brilliant idea to spoil alot of the content from the manga for me >.> dunno though how much of it was true: D)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 1, 2009 4:57 AM

Apr 2009
i love Scar <_>

and it would be stupid if they would get rid of him right now...

in the end he would be on 'good' side... i mean he should fight those humungulus things... not eduard
Sep 1, 2009 5:18 AM

Dec 2008
smokes said:
in the end he would be on 'good' side... i mean he should fight those humungulus things... not eduard
is it so hard to type [-s-p-o-i-l-e-r-]?
Sep 1, 2009 5:23 AM

Apr 2009
that was my opinion )) just my thought, its not a spoiler lol
Sep 1, 2009 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
robbydesu said:

Ah! robbydesu!
Welcome back to the society! : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Sep 1, 2009 6:04 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
robbydesu said:

Ah! robbydesu!
Welcome back to the society! : D
LMAO Thanks :D I had a great vacation~
Sep 1, 2009 6:46 AM

May 2008
It was a good episode. Lots of action and comedy.. But why did they edit out the part of Marcoh being abducted by the Homuculi?

Sep 1, 2009 7:08 AM

Dec 2008
ChibiMilly said:
It was a good episode. Lots of action and comedy.. But why did they edit out the part of Marcoh being abducted by the Homuculi?
I'm sure some people suspect that they are the ones who had some part to his dissapearance. But at the same time some people may not and have other suspicions - there is a possibility that further explanation would be shown in future episodes. So on the behalf of people who didn't read the manga let me say this:

Thanks for spoiling. :D
Sep 1, 2009 7:57 AM

Jul 2007
robbydesu said:
But at the same time some people may not and have other suspicions - there is a possibility that further explanation would be shown in future episodes.
Thanks for spoiling. :D

By the current Brotherhood track record of cutting important stuff out....

No, there are no such possibilities.
Sep 1, 2009 9:10 AM

May 2009
suigetsu00 said:
Sayuri-Hime said:
Badass episode! This is getting really good, I think I'm going to pick up the manga this week. I wanna know what's next!!

I think I'm liking the storyline for Brotherhood more than that of the original series.

lol yeah i love the manga storyline way more....cant wait for september's chapter :) were about to break 100 chapters!! xD

: O

Damn I have a lot of reading to do!!!
Sep 1, 2009 9:52 AM

Aug 2008
I don't think they cut out Marcoh being kidnapped...that was pretty much the implication with that scene however many episodes ago. Lust said something to the effect of "we need information" and blah blah blah...
Sep 1, 2009 11:06 AM

Jul 2007
noteDhero said:
I don't think they cut out Marcoh being kidnapped...that was pretty much the implication with that scene however many episodes ago. Lust said something to the effect of "we need information" and blah blah blah...

Well the scene was indeed cut out...twice.

Sep 1, 2009 11:45 AM

Jun 2008
Nice episode. Ed fixing things all over town made me laugh really hard. The same with Mustang playing with the radio.
So they are finally on to the Fuhrer. And what a cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait for next episode.
Sep 1, 2009 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
Ed fixing things all over town made me laugh really hard.

I actually thought about that too, it was.. actually.. a rather hilarious way to go about it, getting Scar's attention xD
Sep 1, 2009 12:14 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
noteDhero said:

Well the scene was indeed cut out...twice.

Huh, well, somehow I still got the message. I guess for clarification they should have reiterated it again this episode.
Sep 1, 2009 12:19 PM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Monad said:
Ed fixing things all over town made me laugh really hard.

I actually thought about that too, it was.. actually.. a rather hilarious way to go about it, getting Scar's attention xD

But he can make a pretty decent job out of it actually.

"Has your favorite vase fallen of the table? Did your drunk father broke your favorite chair? Did you destroy your new car in a pole? Don't worry call 999 FMA 642 344-ED and your problems will be fixed. CALL NOW!!
the charge is 999cents per minute and we don't take any responsibility for strange transformations like your kids turning in to dogs and staff
Sep 1, 2009 3:34 PM

May 2007
HOLY SHIT CLIFFHANGERRR@#$#$R$TGGTGRFFDSER AHHHH
Awesome awesome epic episode. Loved it.

Sep 1, 2009 11:23 PM

Apr 2008
Naruleach said:
I NOW ADMIT THAT FMA:B IS BETTER THAN FMA.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/09/01/full-metal-alchemist-ratings-collapse/

Sorry.... I just had to post that ...

I think mainly because two reasons together ... Most of the episodes watched have been recaps, even so they were still rushed and have shoddy character depth.
LvhinaSep 1, 2009 11:28 PM
Sep 2, 2009 1:04 AM

Apr 2009

that site is retarded.

fma br. IS better than fma1.
period.
smokesSep 2, 2009 2:30 AM
Sep 2, 2009 1:20 AM

May 2008
smokes said:
Lvhina

[/quote said:

that site is retarded.

fma br. IS better than fma1.
period.

yeah. tard site is tard
Sep 2, 2009 5:51 AM

Jul 2007
Lvhina said:
Naruleach said:
I NOW ADMIT THAT FMA:B IS BETTER THAN FMA.

I think mainly because two reasons together ... Most of the episodes watched have been recaps, even so they were still rushed and have shoddy character depth.

Sales =/= Quality.

Gundam Seed sold like hell and was the shittiest anime ever made.

So I have to say. What is your point?

And its already obvious that you like the emo stretched out stuff of FMA1 so go and watch it, instead of trolling a perfectly fine manga adaptation :3
Sep 2, 2009 6:21 AM

Apr 2008
Sigh, I expected responses like those... So first, Gundam Seed has a larger larger fanbase than FMA , so comparing those two would be laughable (even though i'm not a gundam fan). And as to Smokes, I didn't want to touch the subject but your opinion entirely doesn't matter in this, because there are people who acutally watch it when it airs contributing to TV ratings and there are people (which this site probably consists of more than 3/4) that watch fansubs in which the studios that produce this dont really give a fuck about your opinions. I wonder how the LOW dvd sales from the first volume is going to hold for the future of this. But than again, who in these forums actually buy the DVD or BD, at least i'm not guilty of that. :-p
As to Fai, i know that you are a FMA fanboy... so basically i'm going to make my point as less harsh as possible. What gernally happens when ratings go down for an anime? Even though they continue to produce it they would be cutting some here in there on production values and if it continues like this it might just become rushed together in the end hurting all those that keep proclaiming it "good" because it stays true to the manga.
Even if i think FMA is better than FMA:B, you might consider this to be a fine anime because its obvious you are a fanboy of this series. If that is the case, than I don't understand why you like it so much. I'll say it again, there is shoddy character depth. It was pretty much fail from the start, who wanted to watch through those recaps .. probably a vast majority of people, so it was rushed leaving Ed and Al with no visible personal relations with anyone outside Winry.. I'm still confused why they were so broken up about Hughes death when in this remake they only met him a couple times. You even see a more emotional connection between Mustang and his subordinates ( who lately have been getting more air time than Ed and Al ) rather than focusing how Ed and Al are connected to other people. I'm going to be extremely worried if and when Rose comes back in the picture and they actually remember her name let alone have a past friendship with her.
You might like this anime because you are an over excited manga fan that doesn't really care about any other details, trying to convince urself that as long as it somewhat follows the manga it's still good. As for other people, it doesn't really take much to entertain them, considering most of the comments have been the animation and fights. But I guess I didn't expect any better response from this thread...

Edit: Fai, enjoy quoting every other sentence that I posted as usual... I may lurk on these forums but even I don't have that kind of free time. ;-)
LvhinaSep 2, 2009 6:29 AM
Sep 2, 2009 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
Lvhina said:
Sigh, I expected responses like those... So first, Gundam Seed has a larger larger fanbase than FMA , so comparing those two would be laughable (even though i'm not a gundam fan). And as to Smokes, I didn't want to touch the subject but your opinion entirely doesn't matter in this, because there are people who acutally watch it when it airs contributing to TV ratings and there are people (which this site probably consists of more than 3/4) that watch fansubs in which the studios that produce this dont really give a fuck about your opinions. I wonder how the LOW dvd sales from the first volume is going to hold for the future of this. But than again, who in these forums actually buy the DVD or BD, at least i'm not guilty of that. :-p
As to Fai, i know that you are a FMA fanboy... so basically i'm going to make my point as less harsh as possible. What gernally happens when ratings go down for an anime? Even though they continue to produce it they would be cutting some here in there on production values and if it continues like this it might just become rushed together in the end hurting all those that keep proclaiming it "good" because it stays true to the manga.
Even if i think FMA is better than FMA:B, you might consider this to be a fine anime because its obvious you are a fanboy of this series. If that is the case, than I don't understand why you like it so much. I'll say it again, there is shoddy character depth. It was pretty much fail from the start, who wanted to watch through those recaps .. probably a vast majority of people, so it was rushed leaving Ed and Al with no visible personal relations with anyone outside Winry.. I'm still confused why they were so broken up about Hughes death when in this remake they only met him a couple times. You even see a more emotional connection between Mustang and his subordinates ( who lately have been getting more air time than Ed and Al ) rather than focusing how Ed and Al are connected to other people. I'm going to be extremely worried if and when Rose comes back in the picture and they actually remember her name let alone have a past friendship with her.
You might like this anime because you are an over excited manga fan that doesn't really care about any other details, trying to convince urself that as long as it somewhat follows the manga it's still good. As for other people, it doesn't really take much to entertain them, considering most of the comments have been the animation and fights. But I guess I didn't expect any better response from this thread...

Edit: Fai, enjoy quoting every other sentence that I posted as usual... I may lurk on these forums but even I don't have that kind of free time. ;-)

I must say that although your arguments are right about the connections of Al and Ed and that there wasn't a good enough character development and everything seemed rushed when they started getting to the new material things seemed to be a lot better. And am not a FMA fanboy or a reader of the manga.
The first part of FMA1 was better than what we saw on Brotherhood but as it was going on it seemed to lose the potential it had. Brotherhood wasn't as good until now but it seems to get better now. So basically the first started good but got worse in the process while this one started mediocre but it gets better as it goes.
Sep 2, 2009 7:10 AM

Dec 2008
Monad said:
I must say that although your arguments are right about the connections of Al and Ed and that there wasn't a good enough character development and everything seemed rushed when they started getting to the new material things seemed to be a lot better. And am not a FMA fanboy or a reader of the manga.
The first part of FMA1 was better than what we saw on Brotherhood but as it was going on it seemed to lose the potential it had. Brotherhood wasn't as good until now but it seems to get better now. So basically the first started good but got worse in the process while this one started mediocre but it gets better as it goes.
I complately agree :D - and yes I am also not a reader of the fma manga :P
Sep 2, 2009 9:49 AM

Apr 2009
well i suppose No one loved Brotherhood at the beggining.. cause it was the same stuff and the pacing was uber fast... but as the series continued the show was getting better and better...

so basicly That site just was a report on the First 5-10 episodes... which were bad
Sep 2, 2009 10:40 AM

Jul 2007
smokes said:
so basicly That site just was a report on the First 5-10 episodes... which were bad

Bad for those unable to separate FMA1 from FMA:B? Maybe

Bad for manga fans? Certainly no.

Bad for new viewers? Certainly no.

sankaku comments reveal it all - "not dark enough", "too much comedy", "where's ma dante?", "too fast", "not enough character development". - its clear that some people still nostalgically hold FMA1 as some sort uber awesome ultimate anime, refusing to see both as two separate entities and refusing to understand that adding anything to those first 10 episodes would not really add anything in terms of FMA:B character personalities.

That site report is report on how much people live in nostalgy. I am betting that if it did not share the same title, ratings and sales would be a lot better.

Some people just can't understand that FMA1=/= REAL Fma.

Yes I agree that FMA:B is NOT a perfect adaptation, but its certainly handled a lot better than FMA1 ever was.
AhenshihaelSep 2, 2009 10:44 AM
Sep 2, 2009 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
First thing's first...
Episode 21 was GREAT. Though I really wanted that one scene that had a certain little boy in it. (Is it a crime that I love him? O_O)
We're finally getting somewhere. XD

Now... This is going to be long and somewhat pointless...
There are factors that would have caused the decline in ratings for the first 20 episodes. The repetitiveness of the first 13 episodes is one. Majority of the people who dropped Brotherhood watched the first anime and watching the same events again in a different animation style and a fast pace and that might have turned off some people. I noticed in the chart that the ratings went off after episode 9 (Which is probably 6 million times different and BETTER from its anime1 counterpart btw) and the ratings go from high to low onwards. Which is a shame since the show is really picking it up. In fact, the pace isn't something to complain about anymore.

In conclusion, rating and popularity do not always equate to a good story. I will say, yes, FMA 1 did some things better than Brotherhood and Brotherhood did some things better than FMA 1. FMA 1 had more time to develop the characters (Although some of them were lacking) and FMA Brotherhood has the upper hand in telling a great story. I agree that Brotherhood went to subpar to better.
The rating does not change my opinion that Brotherhood is a must-watch anime.
Sep 2, 2009 11:13 AM

Aug 2008
Here's the thing that people are failing to see:
-FMA:B debuted to lower ratings
-This is episodes 1-19, which means well into new material
-There is a steep drop off where new material creeps up
-The steep decline (if I remember correctly) coincides with Hughes death
-FMA only gets better even though at that time lots of people knew it wasn't based completely off of the source

To me, this speaks more of marketing than anything else. That the show debuted lower than the original, and doesn't manage to get any of the ratings its predecessor did suggests that there was a failure in communincating why anyone should watch the series. Then you have the overall decline, and that suggests that it was a terrible idea to rehash story at a tornado pace that alienates almost every viewer except for those not happy with the first adaptation.

The spike suggests to me that people used the Huges/Lab 5 arc build up as a litmus to decide whether or not they would watch the show, and people quickly discovered that they didn't care, leading to the bottoming out at around episode 10, his death.

If you ask me, both shows are equally flawed but in different, complimentary ways. FMA had the opportunity of coming out first, and Brotherhood clearly never gave anyone a good reason to go back. This is more a promotion problem than anything since the ratings are still tanking and we're in a totally new space narratively. I almost think they should use a week to do a .5 recap episode to put people up to speed so they can try to gain more viewers.
noteDheroSep 2, 2009 11:38 AM
Sep 2, 2009 11:34 AM

May 2009
noteDhero said:

To me, this speaks more of marketing than anything else.

I totally agree with this.

I am not an FMA fangirl (maybe a Roy Mustang fangirl X D ), and I have not read the manga. I have watched the first series, which I must say was fantastic. Initially, I wasn't really digging Brotherhood, and I think a large part of that had something to do with all the silly animation they like to throw in there. However, as the series has progressed, I have come to like it more and more, and at this point, I have to say that I definitely like the storyline much more than that of the first.
Sep 2, 2009 11:51 AM

Apr 2008
Fai said:
That site report is report on how much people live in nostalgy. I am betting that if it did not share the same title, ratings and sales would be a lot better.

But isn't that the case with every remake? On a different note even with second seasons people are always comparing them to the first. I admit I hold fault to this, the only reason why discussions like this occur is because people critique anime and manga on a different scale than other type of entertainment.

Roisin said:
I will say, yes, FMA 1 did some things better than Brotherhood and Brotherhood did some things better than FMA 1. FMA 1 had more time to develop the characters (Although some of them were lacking) and FMA Brotherhood has the upper hand in telling a great story. I agree that Brotherhood went to subpar to better.

Wouldn't character depth be basis of a good story?

I can understand why manga fans like this anime, but I think everyone else is just caught up in the action hype. I haven't read much of the manga but as a stand alone story, I think the original FMA is better. However, I enjoy alot of the scenes in the Brotherhood, but it's just scenes.

I thought about this as I watched a several episodes tonight, this anime could be great but one thing turns me off , mainly this. It obvious they TRY to build connections between characters, but it proves difficult while keeping up with the pace they have been holding and still animating those dazzling fight scenes. Because of that, what it comes down to is that the only sort of character interaction we see is just the drama, which is more towards the later end of character depth.

I can think of a handful of examples.

I kind of lost my track going about examples,
My opinion is someone that hasn't read more than a few chapters of the manga in the store

so Fai, what i see is alot different than what you see.
Manga readers would like Brotherhood, (Whatever I am) Would prefer FMA but still be impressed with the fight scenes in Brotherhood. However, I found more character depth in Cosprayers (http://myanimelist.net/anime/112/Cosprayers) and G-On Riders (http://myanimelist.net/anime/1623/G-On_Riders), and that is something that scares me.

Fai, If we insulted each other in other topics i apologize, but i'm asking ... Remove the idea of manga adaptation from brotherhood, would you like this anime as you do now...if so,why?

edit: Lol, i didn't notice how much i wrote...pardon my grammar. People don't have to respond to my post if trying to argue about what i wrote in character interactions, I wasn't trying to compare relationships of characters in Brotherhood to those of FMA. So my opinion of that is based solely looking only at brotherhood, it may sound like i'm contradicting saying those two dont compare with each other but that is after i look at both of them separately.
LvhinaSep 2, 2009 11:57 AM
Sep 2, 2009 12:06 PM

Jul 2008
noo cliffhanger >< nana mizuki i mean ran fan dont die yet><

Sep 2, 2009 2:29 PM

Dec 2008
Lvhina said:
Wouldn't character depth be basis of a good story?

I can understand why manga fans like this anime, but I think everyone else is just caught up in the action hype. I haven't read much of the manga but as a stand alone story, I think the original FMA is better. However, I enjoy alot of the scenes in the Brotherhood, but it's just scenes.

Although, to be fair, FMA is a shounen series and shounen series tend to be more well known for action and fast-paced stories rather than character development. That's not to say that character development isn't important, because it is. However, FMA is pretty characteristic of its genre and to note its action scenes is something I'd expect to see in discussions about it. Also, action scenes are pretty self-contained moments within individual episodes while character development usually is gradual and spans several episodes, so individual episode discussions aren't really as conducive to discussions on character development until we are clearly able to see some major changes.

Still, I agree that the fast-paced first few episodes took away from some of the characters' developments. I think one fault of FMA:B is that it seems like it can't really decide who its audience is. The manga fans? The fans of FMA1? New fans? What about fans of both the manga and the original anime? I, for one, have never read the manga and I watched FMA quite a while ago and so don't remember it very well. However, any deficiencies of character development and relationships that we've seen (or not seen, rather) in FMA:B have been filled in unconsciously by my own memories of FMA and so I don't seem to notice it as much. I'm not sure how it would appear to someone who has never been exposed to the FMA franchise before.
Sep 2, 2009 4:16 PM

May 2009
Lvhina said:
Manga readers would like Brotherhood, (Whatever I am) Would prefer FMA but still be impressed with the fight scenes in Brotherhood.

I'm not a manga reader (at least not yet) and I really like Brotherhood. Like I've said multiple times before, I'm liking this storyline more than that of the original series. And damn straight the fight scenes are impressive. X D

Although perhaps there is a lack of character development, anyone who has either A: read the manga or B: seen the first series, already knows about the relationships between the characters. For me, at least, this is enough basis to excuse shoddy character development. Although I can see how this may affect first-time viewers, for me it isn't that big of a deal. And it shouldn't be for people who have seen the first series, because again, we already know these relationships.

And as for this:

Aeterna said:
Although, to be fair, FMA is a shounen series and shounen series tend to be more well known for action and fast-paced stories rather than character development. That's not to say that character development isn't important, because it is. However, FMA is pretty characteristic of its genre and to note its action scenes is something I'd expect to see in discussions about it. Also, action scenes are pretty self-contained moments within individual episodes while character development usually is gradual and spans several episodes, so individual episode discussions aren't really as conducive to discussions on character development until we are clearly able to see some major changes.

You're totally right.
Sep 3, 2009 12:54 AM

Aug 2009
now Ed admit that he is really small. haha.

i feel sorry for havoc. geez~
an early retirement.

a laughed at when Ed is thinking in his popularity.
and when his soul flies away then Al return it in his mouth. :D

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Sep 3, 2009 2:24 AM

Apr 2008
Cenedess said:
Poor Havoc, I seriously almost cried at that moment...

I teared up. And when Roy said he'd leave him behind but Havoc had better catch up, I think a tear rolled out. I loved Roy before but I love him more now. ^_^

Ed asking Winry to stay was so sweet. I love those two together! ^_^ And then her bloodying him was awesome with Al trying to "save his soul". LMAO!

I'm treating this series as a completely different series than the original. Now that it's taken its major turn, I won't compare the two anymore but I won't be picking the manga back up either.
Sep 3, 2009 2:36 AM

Apr 2008
Sayuri-Hime said:
noteDhero said:

To me, this speaks more of marketing than anything else.

I totally agree with this.

I am not an FMA fangirl (maybe a Roy Mustang fangirl X D ), and I have not read the manga. I have watched the first series, which I must say was fantastic. Initially, I wasn't really digging Brotherhood, and I think a large part of that had something to do with all the silly animation they like to throw in there. However, as the series has progressed, I have come to like it more and more, and at this point, I have to say that I definitely like the storyline much more than that of the first.

I agree with this except I kind of am a FMA fangirl. >.< I love Ed and Roy! ^_^ I loved the first series so much I picked up the manga. However, I hated the manga because it's all action packed with little character development. I read manga for character development and prefer seeing my action scenes animated. So it really isn't my kind of "read".

I didn't start enjoying Brotherhood until the turn happened. I am liking the way the story is progressing better than the first currently because I have some hope

But we'll see.
duotroubleSep 3, 2009 2:39 AM
Sep 3, 2009 10:43 AM

Jun 2008
I loved this episode!!! Can't wait to see the next. I loved Edward's way of trying to find Scar.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Sep 3, 2009 10:44 AM

Apr 2009
TwistedRose said:
I loved Edward's way of trying to find Scar.

That was classic xD Haha, flashy Ed is awesome.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Sep 3, 2009 4:13 PM
May 2008
This episode was all sorts of badassery!!! Seriously though this episode was handled very well imo, even the transitions from dramatic scenes at the hospital to comedic scenes with Edward felt smooth.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Sep 3, 2009 4:48 PM

May 2009
Great episode. Some of the SD stuff was weird but the action more than made up for it. That cliffhanger is pure evil.
Sep 4, 2009 12:41 AM

Nov 2008
Sayuri-Hime said:
suigetsu00 said:
Sayuri-Hime said:
Badass episode! This is getting really good, I think I'm going to pick up the manga this week. I wanna know what's next!!

I think I'm liking the storyline for Brotherhood more than that of the original series.

lol yeah i love the manga storyline way more....cant wait for september's chapter :) were about to break 100 chapters!! xD

: O

Damn I have a lot of reading to do!!!

lol yup you do :)
Sep 4, 2009 8:31 AM

Jul 2008
Next episode should be EPIC
Sep 4, 2009 11:05 AM

Apr 2008
Police roleplay, police roleplay *claps* Roy is silly. Fun episode

Waaaah Havoc ;(

Ling had "evil/sexy eyes" moment? Geez, the Fuhrer is scary.
Sep 4, 2009 10:33 PM

Jun 2008
AWESOME!!!! Looking forward to next week's fights. The epicness is so...epic! I wuv this episode and am looking forward to next week's.
Sep 5, 2009 11:45 AM

May 2009
O.o Awesome Episode Especially Eds Way Of Getting Scar To Notice His Presence.....

Next Weeks Looks Awesome XD The Fuhrer Is Hardcore..
Sep 5, 2009 2:41 PM

Sep 2007
16:58
ROFL LMAO
RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWER!!!
JOIN ZERO REQUIEM

Sep 6, 2009 3:52 PM

Feb 2009
Funny, touching, exciting. Good episodes. :)
Sep 6, 2009 11:04 PM

Sep 2008
Such an awesome episode! <3
Can't wait till the next one~ should be just as good.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.