Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Aug 23, 2009 3:40 PM

Jan 2009
Wondering something unrelated. Has it ever been discussed if (includes a little spoiler for end of EP2)...

...Could have any significance at all or is just a silly easter egg? I think in the SN they just mention it's a kid show, but this is Umineko so... why those?
Aug 23, 2009 3:48 PM

Jun 2008
I'm pretty sure it's just a silly easter egg
Aug 23, 2009 3:53 PM
Aug 2009
Siva said:
It seems like you can use magic to go against someone who doesn't believed in magic.

Can, or can't? This is addressed to an extent in a later arc.

noteDhero said:
The faulty part in that thought of course is that, for someone as "rational" as meta Battler, why does he think that it is ok to not believe in magic, but then to argue with someone he doesn't believe exists in the first place? I personally think that Beatrice's powers, not her entire existence, are dependent on people's belief in her. Kind of the same way that some people perform better when they are being cheered on. It's not that they were talentless, and when they get cheered for, they are talented, but that it's the "power of faith" at work.

The implication is that if Battler happens to prove that witches absolutely do not exist, then Beatrice will disappear and it will be as if she never existed to begin with in any of the game boards. That is the nature of how the truth works in the meta-world. Whether or not that will actually happen remains to be seen.

Technically Battler could go for proving that the murders weren't committed by magic without touching on whether or not Beatrice actually existed, which I personally think would be a more fitting conclusion for this series. But Battler still has a ways to go in his theorizing process anyway.
Aug 23, 2009 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
Iriya said:
Oh by the way, did anyone else lol when they saw Rika and Satoko on the TV behind Maria?

YEAH! ME! Higurashi was playing indeed on that TV! HAHAH!

Aug 24, 2009 5:22 AM

Oct 2007
JackFrost said:
Siva said:
It seems like you can use magic to go against someone who doesn't believed in magic.

Can, or can't? This is addressed to an extent in a later arc.

Ah sorry my typo, I mean "can't".

After rewatch the tea party again and I understand that this repeat-chessboard game is something which earn Beatrice the title Endless Witch. And there are a few things from that conversation that seem to be important which I am not entirely sure yet of what it is.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Aug 24, 2009 7:54 AM

May 2008
B'awwwwwwww. Kanon and Jessica's death.;_;
ukonkiviAug 24, 2009 8:58 AM

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Aug 24, 2009 8:31 AM

Apr 2009
ukonkivi said:
B'awwwwwwww. Battler and Jessica's death.;_;

You mean Kanon and Jessica right?
Aug 24, 2009 8:41 AM

Feb 2008
ukonkivi said:
Battler death.;_;
If only it were true.
Aug 24, 2009 8:45 AM

Jun 2007
Nayah said:
ukonkivi said:
Battler death.;_;
If only it were true.

Aug 24, 2009 8:59 AM

May 2008
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Remember: Do not try to type while sleepy.
I am a failure of a Kanon fan.;_;

Aug 24, 2009 9:45 AM

Jun 2008
Kanon and Jessica's deaths were pretty sad.

I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide to drop it, I don't feel like continuing this at all.
KitteniaAug 24, 2009 9:49 AM
Aug 24, 2009 10:52 AM

Aug 2007
MarthX said:
Nayah said:
ukonkivi said:
Battler death.;_;
If only it were true.

It's useless....It's all useless!
Aug 24, 2009 3:36 PM
Sep 2008
Renza said:
MarthX said:
Nayah said:
ukonkivi said:
Battler death.;_;
If only it were true.

Say it in red! Say it in red!

Anime is still failing on badass Battler.
Aug 24, 2009 3:38 PM

Jun 2007
z2000 said:
Renza said:
MarthX said:
Nayah said:
ukonkivi said:
Battler death.;_;
If only it were true.

Say it in red! Say it in red!

The anime has a good opportunity to change that next episode.
Aug 24, 2009 4:42 PM

Sep 2007
Renza said:
Iriya said:
Oh by the way, did anyone else lol when they saw Rika and Satoko on the TV behind Maria?

I think we've established the fact that Maria was wastching Higurashi. And yes, a lot of other people loled.

'Scuse me, but I wasn't planning on flipping through 14 pages worth of comments to find out what everyone else wrote.
z2000 said:

Yeah, he's actually annoying me a lot right now. Here's to hoping he improves later?
Aug 24, 2009 7:05 PM

Nov 2007
ugh u people are so picky about every little thing I hate it when people say "they changed it and now it sucks" their doing the best they can with their budget and the rules of Japanese TV

Aug 25, 2009 8:27 AM

Apr 2009
Kanon is, so far, my favourite. And has been since his first appearance xP I hope he stays alive in one of the scenarios (or games, or whatever you want to call this)

Uhh...censorship x__X
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 25, 2009 8:41 AM

May 2008
Cenedess said:
Kanon is, so far, my favourite.

I'm glad you feel the same as me.
I swooned heavily upon first seeing him.

Aug 25, 2009 8:49 AM

Jun 2007
Kanon's pretty cool. He died with a bang in both arcs.
Aug 25, 2009 8:58 AM

Apr 2009
ukonkivi said:
Cenedess said:

Same here :)

MarthX said:
Kanon's pretty cool. He died with a bang in both arcs.

His first death was especially epic o.o I know, I know, it was in THIS episode that he fought a dozen of weird creatures, but that time in the cellar he just...went gar o.O

Battler's denial is funny xD And Maria is SO irritating. Can't stand her.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Aug 25, 2009 12:01 PM

Sep 2007
ukonkivi said:
Cenedess said:

Hahaha, Kanon is my least faviorite character in Umineko. XD Battler is way more badass, and not emo.
Aug 25, 2009 5:48 PM

Jul 2009
This anime gets dumber every episode now that the first arc is over.

"Hi, I'm Battler, and even though I'm in some kind of pocket dimension outside of an alternate reality thanks to someone claiming to be a witch, I still firmly believe that magic doesn't exist."
Aug 25, 2009 6:02 PM

Sep 2007
Wizard03 said:

"Hi, I'm Battler, and even though I'm in some kind of pocket dimension outside of an alternate reality thanks to someone claiming to be a witch, I still firmly believe that magic doesn't exist."

*Sigh* Another one. Do yourself a favor and just go read the VNs. They are much better and they shows you all of the characters thought processes.
DrZedAug 25, 2009 6:08 PM
Aug 25, 2009 6:09 PM

Jun 2007
Wizard03 said:

I find it humorous how you call it dumb when you're the one jumping to conclusions.

- Thinking Beatrice is the one maintaining the meta world and thinking she's why Battler is there.

- Thinking the meta world existing is proof that magic exists.

What if the meta world was simply the after life? That would blow away your assumptions, making a fool of yourself.

Here's a little tip in case you never watched Higurashi: You shouldn't jump to conclusions. It's fine to theorize but don't be arrogant and act like you know everything.

Zedrane said:

*Sigh* Another one. Do yourself a favor and just go read the VNs. They are much better and they shows you all of the characters thought processes.

Oh please.. enough with the anime hate. What he's complaining about would be no different in the VN because the meta world's existence is just as vague and mysterious.
LunarEmeraldAug 25, 2009 6:19 PM
Aug 25, 2009 7:14 PM

Jul 2009
MarthX said:
- Thinking Beatrice is the one maintaining the meta world and thinking she's why Battler is there.

- Thinking the meta world existing is proof that magic exists.

What if the meta world was simply the after life? That would blow away your assumptions, making a fool of yourself.

My 'quote' shouldn't have been taken so literally as the gospel of my argument. Your first counterpoint is irrelevant anyway, as whether or not she's the reason he's there doesn't make it any less likely the cause of his being there is some form of magic.

Your second point, and subsequent point about it possibly being the afterlife is interesting, but it would simply become an argument of semantics. I may think the afterlife falls under the definition of "magic" whereas you may not.

In my eyes, it seems there's no choice but to accept magic as existing in this world based on what I've seen and what I consider to be magic. To me, then, it appears the anime isn't being sensible within its own world, which I find particularly annoying.

By no means do I plan to stop watching Umineko, and perhaps at some point I will find it to have redeemed itself, but until then, I am watching it rather begrudgingly.
Aug 25, 2009 7:25 PM
Jan 2009
Wizard03 said:

It doesn't matter if magic exists or not. Since magic is fueled by the power of belief, and since it's pretty clear he understands that, his disbelief is the only weapon he has against her (at this point in time). Which means on some level magic "exists" (but not really), but at the same time, in order to stop her from reviving and erase her existence from the world, he has to deny it. This witch is claiming she'd just murdered his whole family. He has a good reason to want to destroy her. He also has a good reason to want to find the true culprit if it's not the witch.

Yeah, I know I'm crossing into dangerous territory with this next part. But according to the spoilers I read, in the 5th visual novel,

And who says there can't be a perfectly scientific reason for the pocket dimensions and alternate realities.
Aug 25, 2009 7:41 PM

Jul 2009
Wizard03 said:

Well, whether it is magic or not, the existence of the meta-world must be some sort of supernatural. That's something can not be denied. But the main point of the battle between Beatrice and Battler is about whether magic exists in the real world.

About Battler, he is stubborn and he is not the most intelligent character out there, so you shouldn't take everything he said literally. What he denies is magic in the real world, he can't accept that his family is killed by a witch.

About Beatrice, she wants to prove that she exists in the real world, that's why she wants Battler to admit that the murders are commited by maigc. She'll never ask: "See? I can stop time! See? I can make red words appear in the air! Do you believe in magic now?"
TribunusAug 25, 2009 7:45 PM
Aug 25, 2009 7:51 PM

Jul 2009
4saken, I must admit I didn't consider that interpretation of it, and thinking about it that way has made it much more palatable.
Aug 26, 2009 1:32 AM
Aug 2009
That interpretation really is the only way you can approach this series and take it seriously. If you try to apply the conclusions of Battler's arguments to the meta-world, nothing in this series will make sense.
Aug 26, 2009 11:38 AM

Aug 2007
Beatrice overruled this episode. I also believe that the 'red text' scenes should have been what longer, but you know what? If they are too long, you'll get distracted by it and lose focus of the rest of the episode. Anyhow, finally an episode that was at least fine.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Aug 27, 2009 1:13 AM
Oct 2007
the episode was going downhill but the logic battle between battler and beatrice salvaged it.
Aug 28, 2009 11:33 AM
May 2008
This episode was pretty bad overall, the pacing felt rushed or like too much was being forced into a few scenes. The logic battle wasn't too bad like the above poster said but overall still a "meh" episode.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Aug 28, 2009 4:10 PM
Jul 2008
Sorrr, but I have not read the manga. I know that the stakes of purgatory are assest of Beartice and a umineko term is furniture, but why the heck was there a scene about Kanon? Was that the past or like an alternate present?
Comment: Why they heck can't Battler ask what is her goal?
Comment: What is BATTLER'S goal? To disprove magic? He already emerged himself in this witchcraft! Were those six people died in the episode an alternate present?
Suggestion: Take out the interrogation and the anime will be well-liked. Heck, take out Battler because he is to much of a self-contradiction(personal feeling) He bothers me too much with his ego and denial.
Wish: I hope to see the witch of miracles to be seen.
Opinion: I wish they give some screen time for explanations. For example, when Kanon says he was furniture again while the many furnitures appeared, couldn't he give a moment to tell her that furnitures are beings belonging to magic weilders.

I did thought there was a Beauty and Beast thing going on.

JackFrost said:
That interpretation really is the only way you can approach this series and take it seriously. If you try to apply the conclusions of Battler's arguments to the meta-world, nothing in this series will make sense.

I guess you are rite. I am some-what enjoying this. I wish the show does not make assumptions that the viewers understand this.
Aug 28, 2009 7:12 PM

May 2008
Death is approaching DANGEROUS

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 28, 2009 10:03 PM

Nov 2007
ok seriously
what the HELL is going on?
did i miss something? is battler thick? "i deny the use of magic even though we're magically watching you murder everyone magically"
higurashi no naku koro ni didn't have me this confused and that's saying something.
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
Aug 28, 2009 11:55 PM

Jun 2008
4saken_762 said:
Wizard03 said:

Well, whether it is magic or not, the existence of the meta-world must be some sort of supernatural. That's something can not be denied. But the main point of the battle between Beatrice and Battler is about whether magic exists in the real world.

About Battler, he is stubborn and he is not the most intelligent character out there, so you shouldn't take everything he said literally. What he denies is magic in the real world, he can't accept that his family is killed by a witch.

About Beatrice, she wants to prove that she exists in the real world, that's why she wants Battler to admit that the murders are commited by maigc. She'll never ask: "See? I can stop time! See? I can make red words appear in the air! Do you believe in magic now?"

Yes even if we accept this then how to you explain showing her murdering them in person. I mean she killed Jessica and Kanon in frond of us using magic. Until that point you could say that we never actually saw her doing it put at that time they showed it to us. What's more to talk after that?
Except if the only real murders where the first and this is just a delusion that Battler is watching in his afterlife. But if that is the case then what is the reason trying to prove anything through a dream like delusion that anything can happen since it's not reality and is not tied with the physical laws?
What will there explanation be? "O! what we show you were lies and that never happen?" That will be the lamest stupidity ever.
Aug 29, 2009 2:24 AM
Aug 2009
What you have to realize that the events we witness taking place in the real world is really Beatrice's "interpretation" of what actually takes place in the real world. What we're seeing is a mixture of things that did happen (scenes from piece-Battler's point of view) and things that... are debatable whether or not they actually happened (the magic scenes). The mystery of this series is to find out the truth - what did happen. For all we know, the magic scenes themselves could simply be fabricated by Beatrice.

THIS is the reason why we have the red text - or statements that are true regardless of whether or not you believe in magic - and why the last third of this episode was important for establishing this. Beatrice can use the red text to substantiate her interpretation because the two don't appear to contradict each other, whereas Battler has to figure out an interpretation of the events that doesn't use magic and also doesn't contradict the red text to prove his point. The red text is the reason why we can even have a debate about this in the first place; without it, any discussion about the murders is bound to go nowhere.
Aug 29, 2009 2:35 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
4saken_762 said:
Wizard03 said:

Yes even if we accept this then how to you explain showing her murdering them in person. I mean she killed Jessica and Kanon in frond of us using magic. Until that point you could say that we never actually saw her doing it put at that time they showed it to us. What's more to talk after that?
Except if the only real murders where the first and this is just a delusion that Battler is watching in his afterlife. But if that is the case then what is the reason trying to prove anything through a dream like delusion that anything can happen since it's not reality and is not tied with the physical laws?
What will there explanation be? "O! what we show you were lies and that never happen?" That will be the lamest stupidity ever.

Everything in Meta-World in under Beatrice's control, so everything showed to Battler (and us) is by Beatrice. What prevents her to bend the truth? And why do we need the Red Truth if we can trust everything we see?

Umineko is about the battle between Beatrice and Battler. Choosing which side is up to you.
If you are in Beatrice's, just ignore everything Battler says because he is an idiot.
If you are in Battler's, then why do you believe in what the witch shows you?
Aug 29, 2009 6:47 AM

Jun 2008
4saken_762 said:
Monad said:
4saken_762 said:
Wizard03 said:

Everything in Meta-World in under Beatrice's control, so everything showed to Battler (and us) is by Beatrice. What prevents her to bend the truth? And why do we need the Red Truth if we can trust everything we see?

Umineko is about the battle between Beatrice and Battler. Choosing which side is up to you.
If you are in Beatrice's, just ignore everything Battler says because he is an idiot.

But if everything that Battler sees now is created by Beatrice then what is the reason for him trying to prove something over events she is giving him. Even if Beatrice has no power in the real world it would be impossible for Battler to prove it threw this procedures since what is happening is not a part of the real world but a part of an illusion she is showing him. So basically she can show him anything she wants including magic things happening. It's pointless for him to argue with her if witches exist in reality when he can't even see reality. But if the story we see is reality then he has no choice but to admit she's real since only her ability to bring back the dead and rewind the clock in the real world is enough proof.

I don't have to choose a side. Am the viewer. An nether Beatrice or Battler. As time passes i will come to my own conclusions.
And this is exactly were things get messed up. From the conversation that Battler had with Beatrice it seemed he was unaware of the events we saw in the room with Jessica and Kanon. Now why would Beatrice make a show for no one. The only person watching, was us the viewers. And obviously Beatrice has no knowledge of us since she is just an anime character and we are the superiors in this game. So i can only think of it as true or the attempt of the only other superior being and that will be the creators of the story, to confuse us by effectively making a mess out of there story and having to admit later that what we showed you was bullshit.
Aug 29, 2009 8:45 AM

Jul 2009
Monad said:
4saken_762 said:
Monad said:
4saken_762 said:
Wizard03 said:

But if everything that Battler sees now is created by Beatrice then what is the reason for him trying to prove something over events she is giving him. Even if Beatrice has no power in the real world it would be impossible for Battler to prove it threw this procedures since what is happening is not a part of the real world but a part of an illusion she is showing him. So basically she can show him anything she wants including magic things happening. It's pointless for him to argue with her if witches exist in reality when he can't even see reality. But if the story we see is reality then he has no choice but to admit she's real since only her ability to bring back the dead and rewind the clock in the real world is enough proof.

I don't have to choose a side. Am the viewer. An nether Beatrice or Battler. As time passes i will come to my own conclusions.
And this is exactly were things get messed up. From the conversation that Battler had with Beatrice it seemed he was unaware of the events we saw in the room with Jessica and Kanon. Now why would Beatrice make a show for no one. The only person watching, was us the viewers. And obviously Beatrice has no knowledge of us since she is just an anime character and we are the superiors in this game. So i can only think of it as true or the attempt of the only other superior being and that will be the creators of the story, to confuse us by effectively making a mess out of there story and having to admit later that what we showed you was bullshit.

Beatrice can only bend the truth, she can make something total new because she has some restriction:
- First, the red truth. It's the absolutely truth, so she can't make scenes that violate them.
- The piece-Battler's point of view. The VN players consider his point of view is trustworthy because all "magical murders" only happen when he's not around. So every scene when the piece-Battler is true, it can't be fake.
- The trace of the murders, which will be found by the piece-Battler, they are also considered trustworthy. So however Beatrice bends the truth, it must not contradict with the trace left behind.

About the Meta-Battler, we don't know exactly what he saw. I think that he saw the Kanon scene, but I'm not sure.

And maybe you are right about the "Beatrice make a show for no one" part. It's just like in the end of ep 5 Bernkastel is "talking to no one". I think maybe there's someone else is watching all of this. But it's just my guess.
Aug 29, 2009 11:35 AM
Aug 2009
Monad said:
So i can only think of it as true or the attempt of the only other superior being and that will be the creators of the story, to confuse us by effectively making a mess out of there story and having to admit later that what we showed you was bullshit.

It is the latter case. This series is as much a game between Beatrice and Battler as it is a game between us and the author of the story, so he will present us scenes from Beatrice's game board as if we were in meta-Battler's position - meaning that we cannot completely trust what we are seeing. However, these scenes will appear to be consistent with the parts of the board that piece-Battler does see. They're meant to increase the difficulty of the mystery for us, by creating the illusion that Beatrice's narrative is completely consistent.

It's not like they're completely bsing us though; the storytelling is limited because it can only bend the truth thanks to the red text, not completely overwrite it, so it is likely that something actually is taking place during the magic scenes. The scenes are probably gross exaggerations of what did happen, if anything. It is our responsibility to decipher what actually did happen from this.
Aug 29, 2009 2:44 PM

Feb 2009
JackFrost said:

It is the latter case. This series is as much a game between Beatrice and Battler as it is a game between us and the author of the story, so he will present us scenes from Beatrice's game board as if we were in meta-Battler's position - meaning that we cannot completely trust what we are seeing. However, these scenes will appear to be consistent with the parts of the board that piece-Battler does see. They're meant to increase the difficulty of the mystery for us, by creating the illusion that Beatrice's narrative is completely consistent.

It's not like they're completely bsing us though; the storytelling is limited because it can only bend the truth thanks to the red text, not completely overwrite it, so it is likely that something actually is taking place during the magic scenes. The scenes are probably gross exaggerations of what did happen, if anything. It is our responsibility to decipher what actually did happen from this.

Hmmm,that sounds intriguing.Though i nearly gave up on watching further.
Seems like there`s some hope about the story becoming realy interesting :?

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Aug 29, 2009 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
If you remove all the "magical scene", then it'll become a standard murder mystery.
If they show us exactly how the murders happened, then it is no longer a mystery.
I think that's why the story is told that way. Not in a straightforward way, but told in riddle. Those scenes can be noise, but they can also be hints.
Aug 30, 2009 11:55 AM

Jun 2008
JackFrost said:
Monad said:
So i can only think of it as true or the attempt of the only other superior being and that will be the creators of the story, to confuse us by effectively making a mess out of there story and having to admit later that what we showed you was bullshit.

Yeah i guess that's how it is is someway and we just have to accept it. Still i prefer the mystery part.
Sep 3, 2009 6:41 AM

Aug 2009
Wow. Liked this episode much more than the previous ones.
Kanons battle was really cool, finally showing a fight directly against Beatrice.
The thing with the red words...I think it makes the whole really interesting^^
Sep 3, 2009 10:19 AM

May 2008
only one thing to say: I liked the second twilight. Asmodeus, Satan and the Goats(I thought it was only one in the novel? I'm not too sure about that).
Sep 3, 2009 11:41 AM

Oct 2007
I think I found a flaw in the Debate/Key scene, if it is true that the key was taken out and put back in later, WONT THE SEAL ON THE ENVELOPE BE BROKEN AND THE PPL WOULD KNOW RIGHT AWAY?!
Sep 3, 2009 12:13 PM

Jun 2007
Aspha said:
I think I found a flaw in the Debate/Key scene, if it is true that the key was taken out and put back in later, WONT THE SEAL ON THE ENVELOPE BE BROKEN AND THE PPL WOULD KNOW RIGHT AWAY?!

That's addressed in the game. Beatrice says the seal wasn't broken, but that doesn't matter since you can reseal an envelope.
Sep 3, 2009 12:17 PM

Oct 2007
MarthX said:
Aspha said:

That's addressed in the game. Beatrice says the seal wasn't broken, but that doesn't matter since you can reseal an envelope.

That would mean the culprit would be Beatrice or the Grandfather since only they have the Seals
Sep 3, 2009 9:40 PM

Dec 2008
A question I just thought;

Why is it that when Kanon died, afterward Battler makes no mention. or concern about it? The matter being that he would've at least brought up Kanon's sword, and the three goats at the time perplexes me.

He would've had to see it to deny it happened in that way to have future privilege/knowledge for it, but that so when he speaks to Beato even in the VN Meta doesn't say that much of it.....
RognaSep 3, 2009 9:44 PM
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.