3It was OK
3.5%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
1.9%
Average 4.7
310 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2009 10:02 AM
May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Funniest. Episode. Ever.
Sharon...onee-...sama...
They all need to get drunk again...
Aug 13, 2009 10:13 AM

Apr 2009
asdf1248 said:

Funniest. Episode. Ever.
Sharon...onee-...sama...
They all need to get drunk again...

I agree

this ep is definitely on of my favs ^^
Gil was soooooo cute 'Bocchan'
Aug 13, 2009 10:20 AM

Mar 2009
SHARON'S FANGIRL AND QUEEN MODE! YESS! She was awesome in this episode in so many ways lol.
Mostly a comedic episode, but still really good none the less. I couldn't stop laughing. Ahaha so amusing when everyone is drunk. Especially Alice. Congrats Oz, you seen Alice in all her glory. Your finally a man.
Baww Gil. Your so cute when your crying.
Aug 13, 2009 5:39 PM
Aug 2009
The best part of this episode was the preview for the next episode. (:

Looks like we'll be getting the big revelation about Alice next week. I'm really happy about how faithful they were to the manga, but they seriously need to hurry up! There's five episodes left, and they've still got to do the Rufus Barma arc (at least two episodes), the revelation about Echo (one episode), and that leaves only TWO EPISODES for the entire Sabrie arc, which is looking to be seven chapters long around the time the Anime ends.

I appreciate comedy episodes, but this was one chapter they could have afforded to skip. They should have put it as an extra on the last DVD or something. It makes no sense to cut plot just to have a bit of comedy so close to the end. The manga is different because it has no set end, but the Anime is now past the 20-mark, so we have to get ready for whatever ending they have in store for us.
Aug 13, 2009 6:06 PM

Apr 2009
Am I the only one who noticed that Gilbert had white hair right before the uncle came into the room? Other wise really funny episode.
Aug 13, 2009 6:12 PM

Mar 2009
Jaymie said:

Oh god I could not stop laughing during this episode. I definitely started to take a bigger liking to Sharon. Oz's reaction was fun to watch when Alice starting undressing :3

daniking79 said:
Am I the only one who noticed that Gilbert had white hair right before the uncle came into the room? Other wise really funny episode.

Wasnt that because Gil was shocked over the news of Oz kissing Alice?
Aug 14, 2009 3:00 AM

Feb 2009
Has it been subbed yet? xD

Edit: Snap, nevermind I got it, downloading now.
Aug 14, 2009 3:15 AM

Sep 2008
I absolutely loved this episode despite the fact that there was a sever lack of Lotti.
Drunk Sharon easily is the second best female in this story, so cool. <3
Well, even without being drunk she's great, the anime needed someone to touch upon the topic of romance.

I love how nobody was underage though.
August 27 though...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2009 4:51 AM

Jul 2008
This episode was pure fun XD
There were so many fantistic comedic scenes. I don't remember any other anime bringing out so many puns in one episode. It helps that the characters are already well established.
Sharon was great in every scene. She can be my queen anytime :3
Aug 14, 2009 6:17 AM

Aug 2008
asdf1248 said:
Funniest. Episode. Ever.
Sharon...onee-...sama...
Clarsiso said:
SHARON'S FANGIRL AND QUEEN MODE! YESS! She was awesome in this episode in so many ways lol.
Aug 14, 2009 6:44 AM

Aug 2008
*aww we have to wait two weeks to watch the next episode!!!* T__T

i like this epiosde! it's was random but very funny! shannon is soo cutee!:P
Aug 14, 2009 6:49 AM

Feb 2009
Aww no Pandora Hearts next week? Boo! And the story looks to ge getting reeeally good. I've heard that Breaks past is epic in the manga.

Oh well, I'll spend next week catching up with the manga.

Pandora Hearts needs a second season (:

Oh yeah, this episode was win! I don't think I've laughed this much for a while over one episode..hilarious!
Aug 14, 2009 7:36 AM

Feb 2009
Ahaha, I don't remember the last time Gil wore his hat. (Irrelevant but hey).
Aug 14, 2009 7:51 AM
May 2008
Hilarious episode and to be a completely pointless episode other than strengthening character relationships it was just as enjoyable as any other episode.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Aug 14, 2009 8:24 AM

Apr 2009
This was funny :D
Alice is so cute :3
Aug 14, 2009 9:41 AM

Dec 2008
I still love the drunk Alice part in this episode xD
Aug 14, 2009 10:38 AM

Aug 2007
oh my goodness, what a fantastic episode. I'm so glad they animated this chapter. After all the seriousness happening lately, they very much needed an episode to lighten the mood. Not to mention the moments between Alice and Sharon, as well as Oz, Break and Gil were absolutely wonderful and needed. The great thing about PH is how tight-knit everyone becomes (especially in the coming episodes). I might have enjoyed this better than the manga chapter, ahaha.

Aug 14, 2009 12:11 PM

Oct 2008
Worst episode yet by far. I hate filler episodes and this was 90% filler.

The drinking party served no purpose plot wise, was only sometimes humorous and lasted way too long. We've only got five episodes left and Oz is still a useless main character who relies on Alice and the dead spirit of Jack to do anything. I don't see how they can have a satisfying ending with so few episodes left unless they push it all to a second season.
Aug 14, 2009 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
LMAO. Episode 20 is made of lulz. Everyone got drunk was so hilarious.
Aug 14, 2009 12:41 PM

Feb 2009
Falatorx said:

The drinking party served no purpose plot wise, was only sometimes humorous and lasted way too long. We've only got five episodes left and Oz is still a useless main character who relies on Alice and the dead spirit of Jack to do anything. I don't see how they can have a satisfying ending with so few episodes left unless they push it all to a second season.

I'm hoping they will, Pandora Hearts is an amazing series. There's still quite a bit of the manga to animate right? (I haven't read all the chapters, just assuming this). And the DVD sales have been pretty good, I think.
Aug 14, 2009 1:34 PM

Aug 2007
Snowflakes said:
Falatorx said:

I'm hoping they will, Pandora Hearts is an amazing series. There's still quite a bit of the manga to animate right? (I haven't read all the chapters, just assuming this). And the DVD sales have been pretty good, I think.

Actually, they're kind of almost caught up with the manga. So it's almost certain there will be a second season in a year or two. Since the anime has been following the manga so closely, I think the only way this season will be wrapped up is if it's an open ending.
Aug 14, 2009 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
Ahahaha so much hilariousness
Aug 14, 2009 2:37 PM

Apr 2009
Awww, pooor Break! Sharon onee-sama was beating him up. :(((
Awwww, Little Gil and his cryinggggg, so cuteee~
And i still love Elliot. <33333

Funniest episode ever. :)
Aug 14, 2009 2:56 PM

Jul 2007
2 weeks for the next episode??? nooooooooooooooo
Aug 14, 2009 3:03 PM

Dec 2008
funny08 said:
this ep is definitely on of my favs ^^
Gil was soooooo cute 'Bocchan'

yea! i agree!! XD

*hugs Gil*
he's soooo adorable!!! >w<
chibimakaAug 14, 2009 3:09 PM
Aug 14, 2009 3:22 PM

Jul 2008
Kvakond said:
asdf1248 said:
Funniest. Episode. Ever.
Sharon...onee-...sama...
Clarsiso said:
Aug 14, 2009 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
Hmm this was actually strangely entertaining, although I'd have prefered if they moved along with the story, not much left now >.>

Also, the OST cd is great, been listening to that now for like.. a bunch of times, over and over : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 14, 2009 3:35 PM
Dec 2008
FIllers O_O

still fun to watch though
Aug 14, 2009 3:43 PM

Mar 2009
Is this even considered a filler? It was in the manga, wasn't it?
Aug 14, 2009 5:07 PM

Mar 2009
This episode was funny and entertaining. I think my favorite part was the listing of everyone's ages after they drank wine. Oz at age 25 and Alice is just a chain.
Aug 14, 2009 5:23 PM

Jul 2008
Falatorx said:

Actually it wasn't a filler- it was almost exacly like in the manga. And I loved this ep.
Aug 14, 2009 5:24 PM

May 2008
No action... Do not change good anime into... that... like poor shoujo I think
Aug 14, 2009 6:28 PM

May 2008
Lol Gil the angry drunkard, looks like Alice and Gil will fight no matter what situation they are in lols

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 14, 2009 8:22 PM

Jul 2008
ruusakraj said:
This episode was funny and entertaining. I think my favorite part was the listing of everyone's ages after they drank wine. Oz at age 25 and Alice is just a chain.
That part made me laugh a lot. No one is underage, lol.

BEST EPISODE EVER. I love the comedy in this series.

BEGINNER
Aug 14, 2009 9:32 PM
Aug 2009
I SERIOUSLY LOVED THIS EPISODE Y^Y!!!!!!!
HUHU....now 5 ep left and ep21 is on the 27th..im gna miss it Y^Y!
it's important how the characters strengthen their bonds and this way we(Fans of Pandora Hearts) get to know more about the characters' personality><!
Swweeeeetttneeess... everyone's expressions were fantastic!!!
<3<3<3
Aug 15, 2009 12:08 AM

Jun 2009
It was a hilarious episode!!!
It is juice..well it is called wine, uncle! :D
and Gill vs. Alice was so funny and poor maid))
oh and Sharon is so great in this ep.! seriously i love her more only because of this ep! she was super funny:)

So long to wait until new ep. :( thats a shame
Aug 15, 2009 2:37 AM
Jul 2008
This was too awesome. Funniest episode ever!
Aug 15, 2009 3:23 AM

Dec 2008
Can anyone give me a link to the page where it says episode 21 won't be on the 20th of August? I really need this.

Episode 20 was great and I like how they follow manga. ^^
Aug 15, 2009 3:30 AM

Jan 2009
Eise said:
Can anyone give me a link to the page where it says episode 21 won't be on the 20th of August? I really need this.

It said so in the end of the episode.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 15, 2009 4:00 AM

Dec 2008
Me is baka )) Thanx!
Aug 15, 2009 4:12 AM

Jan 2009
Don't worry, everyone can miss stuff sometimes : ) (I do that occationally too : D..)
Aug 15, 2009 10:04 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, shoot. Gilbert is too darn cute :D
Aug 15, 2009 11:12 AM

May 2008
Oh god. Seeing a drunk Gil was..... <333

And fuck yes for the GilOz moment.

That's right Gil DX You show Alice who Oz belongs to~

And oh my shit...*__* This episode was pure Gil fan service...all those faces he made...adorable >w<!!

Aug 15, 2009 11:15 AM

Jan 2009
Gil's overrated, what's so great about him anyway?: o
I see these kind of statements all over the place when it comes to Pandora Hearts.. people seem to have an impression that makes them think "GIL!" as soon as they hear the name 'Pandora Hearts'.
I just don't get it, so if someone could kindly explain this phenomenon, by all means, please do so : )
Aug 15, 2009 11:28 AM

Sep 2007
Animated drunk Gil is better than drunk Gil in the manga *___* ♥♥♥ His voice actor is so awesome X3

Falatorx said:

That's not a filler, it was in the manga D= This episode had some little changes than the original in the manga, but still...
TaluAug 15, 2009 11:33 AM
Aug 15, 2009 11:31 AM

Jan 2009
Talu said:
His voice actor is so awesome X3

No he isn't : O His best role so far would be Gil, and I still don't see what's so great about him >.>
Oosran said:
so if someone could kindly explain this phenomenon, by all means, please do so : )

Also, quoting myself is awesome
Aug 15, 2009 11:36 AM

Sep 2007
Oosran said:
Talu said:
His voice actor is so awesome X3

No he isn't : O His best role so far would be Gil, and I still don't see what's so great about him >.>

I really loved his voice as Hayate in Pretear... D= But I prefer him as Gil.

Why don't you like Gil? D= I mean, he doesn't have to be your favorite character, but to hate him so much? ^^;;
Aug 15, 2009 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
Talu said:
Why don't you like Gil? D= I mean, he doesn't have to be your favorite character, but to hate him so much? ^^;;

Well it's not really that I hate him.. It's more that.. Oh well I guess what annoys me about him is all the fangirling, but hey, what did I expect really? I guess he's the kinda guy that has the "HI GIRLS"-aura about him, which, of course, leads to excessive amounts of fangirling. There, I got that sorted out, thanks
Aug 15, 2009 11:41 AM

Feb 2009
Ending with Elliot makes me wonder if it's a prelude to Glen's return.
Aug 15, 2009 11:43 AM

Jan 2009
laserjay151 said:
Ending with Elliot makes me wonder if it's a prelude to Glen's return.

Of course it is... Is what I'd like to say, but I have no idea, but well.. it does sound kind of probable, since well.. the anime's coming to an end pretty soon, and the big bad guy is Glen, right?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.