Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2009 4:07 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
aargh!! someone needs to shoot that old witness...i bet its all part of caspals trap

kiss scene was moeee!!
Sep 3, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2008
Heck yeh... Stick some fireworks in the old geezer's mouth and send him directly to the moon!!! XD... AMn when thongs were getting ultra sweet for Euda and Johanne, suddenly problems popped out from nowhere and now are making things harder for Euda... First with that gossip about A-san and Johanne and then turning the poor Johanne into a cold-blooded assassin.... It's just frustrating for the poor Euda... BTW... Euda was amazing in this chapter... So moe XD... Oh and the last five pages were pure bliss... I totally loved them!!! Go Johanne-sama!!!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2010 5:44 PM

Jun 2009
Ah the power of media.
You would think they would fix that or something.
There is no reason they need freedom of the press...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
May 11, 2012 12:38 AM

Oct 2008
That witness was definitely sent by Caspal! Tsk! I can't blame Euda for being confused right now but still..! I hate this! Just when Euda finally accepted her feelings! So frustrating!
Mar 2, 2014 6:11 AM

Nov 2009
Why would a Cannan citizen intentionally tell a lie like that? To start the war they were losing back up? I mean they got to achieve peace without losing land or their own sovereignty . . . Why the fuck would they then push for war again? There is no other word for that but retarded.
Jun 6, 2016 2:22 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
=_= Why would ANYONE believe over an incredulous magazine? They would rather believe the article with NO EVIDENCE than the prince???? Seems legit
Apr 27, 2018 6:19 PM

Sep 2017
This kiss scene was soo good. I am really starting to root for these two. When they are together, they just look perfect for each other.

In fact, every scene where they are face to face is just so perfect. I really like this romance manga a lot.
JeremiahOrangeApr 27, 2018 6:35 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 19 Discussion

MissAnonymous - Oct 13, 2010

20 by Darvallas »»
Apr 21, 2019 11:24 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 10 Discussion

rebwaters - Sep 4, 2009

5 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 30, 2018 4:35 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 9 Discussion

Scrypt - Aug 2, 2009

7 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 27, 2018 6:38 PM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 4 Discussion

t0MaToe - Dec 14, 2008

10 by JeremiahOrange »»
Apr 24, 2018 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 18 Discussion

MissAnonymous - Aug 22, 2010

10 by ExoticBankai »»
Jun 8, 2016 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.