Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 9, 2015 1:05 PM
Aug 2012
And the relationships tangle and knot even more! everyone is so repressed!!
Oct 13, 2015 6:16 PM

Dec 2013
Ah, Yasuko was really cute, like the part when Akira is messing up with her hair. Fumi wasn't able to give her the flowers ;(

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

May 4, 2016 7:14 PM

Jan 2014
They showed the kiss .. Fumi finally came out.. student ~ teacher relationship..
Interesting stuff.
Apr 13, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2013
This episode finally sheds light on the mysteries so far. Now it makes sense how Kyouko and Sugimoto knew each other. Fumi starts taking matters into her own hands (hell yeah)! How soon is it okay to ask about your partner's past?

How is Kyouko taking all this? In the scene where Fumi asked the gang about the Master of the Library, she didn't seem to harbor any hard feelings for Fumi, even though she apparently managed to figure out that the two are dating now.

Just act normal is easier said than done. Fortunately, these two seem to be able to laugh it off, for now.

I definitely didn't expect such an intricate web of relationships. It's exciting to explore for now, but I hope there will be some point to this complexity.

LeeTailorApr 13, 2017 6:41 AM
Sep 24, 2019 11:46 PM
Sep 2019
I loved this episode. I ship Fumi and Yasuko so much ^_^ BUT i DONT WANT FUMI TO GET HURT BCS YASUKO MIGHT LIKE THAT TEACHER.
Mar 25, 2020 3:49 AM

Aug 2018
That teacher curator of the drama club Akira is in - he is strange, really..
I wonder, why is it important for Fumi to go to school with only one person?.. She doesn't enjoy companies, is that it?.. I mean, I as introvert know that I'm less talkative if it's even 3 people group, than if it's just 2 people.. Is that the case with Fumi as well?.. Or something else?..
Oh, Fumi fears being abandoned by Akira again?.. Well, makes sense.. And also she told Akira that she loves and is dating Sugimoto.. I wonder, if Akira will feel or think anything about this, really..
I really like melodic OST sometimes.. Especially piano here and there.. This anime is just having feel of this OST, really, I feel.. Melodic.. Beautiful.. A bit melancholic.. Well, I quite like the anime so far.. It's very enjoyable..
Oct 31, 2021 6:34 AM

Jun 2016
Sugimoto had a crush on her teacher, eh. The title of the ep really says it all, tbh.

Good on Fumi for telling Akira about her and Sugimoto's relationship, but I get the feeling she overreacted to all three of them going to school together. Just slightly.

Got a feeling that the love dynamic is gonna get a bit iffy from here on out. I gotta prepare myself.

Apr 3, 2022 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
Sugimoto liked her teacher, but he didn't reciprocate her feelings. It's in the past now, though.

Akira now knows that Fumi is involved with Sugimoto. She's fine with it, and surprisingly, doesn't seem to be jealous in the slightest. Will that change?

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoi Hana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MRLX69 - Jul 1, 2009

129 by hagukoko »»
Mar 14, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Aoi Hana Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fugles - Sep 9, 2009

127 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 7, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Aoi Hana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

starrysky - Aug 12, 2009

65 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 6, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Aoi Hana Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FireReaverX - Jul 15, 2009

74 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Mar 5, 7:07 PM

Poll: » Aoi Hana Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2009

80 by Bing_101010 »»
Sep 7, 2023 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.