Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »
Jul 6, 2010 10:11 AM

May 2010
LOL I just saw Occult Gakuin and I realized it has something in common with Kuroshitsuji 2 hahahaha oh well why am I surprised they're from the same studio XD
Jul 6, 2010 11:47 AM

May 2010
i found my self saying akuma de shitsuji desu while he said "it's to early for this "
XD
Jul 6, 2010 12:15 PM

Dec 2008
WOWWW I sooo was not expecting Ciel & Sebastian to pop up ROFL :P
But so far it's looking rly good, can't wait for the next episode :3

& &
Jul 6, 2010 2:02 PM

Aug 2008
Aw, come on you people. You're taking this eye-poking business way too seriously. I mean, come on, everyone thinks Rena and all those other pyschos are cool, but as soon as Alois pokes some bitch's eye out they're liek "OMG Alois is a total jerk and a sadist I hate him!" She totally deserved it though. She knew she wasn't supposed to look at him in the eye. Pimps need to discipline their bitches.
^ Btw, don't take this statement seriously either.
Jul 6, 2010 2:37 PM
Jun 2010
(First: I'm sorry about my English, it's absolutely not perfect since I'm from Germany and English is just my second language, but I'm trying to express myself clearly and all.)

I loved the episode... until Sebastian showed up. I was like 'OMG, it's REALLY Sebastian!' I thought it was a random character who was supposed to look like Sebastian, lol. Well. I really like Alois. He's a very interesting character and his relationship with Claude seems to be much more interesting than the Ciel/Sebastian relationship. Also he seems to have a very interesting story.

The battle between Claude and Sebastian was really cool, though I like Claude a lot more than Sebastian. He looks better in my opinion. I was angry about Sebastian showing up, but I went really mad at the end of the episode. Or, to be exactly, when the preview startet. I really don't want to see a second season about Ciel. Oh well, at least there's a chance for the circus arc to be animated now. I'm very excited about the second episode.
Jul 6, 2010 4:16 PM
Sep 2008
first of all YAY Ciel is back *tears of happiness*

thank god i decided to finish of the first series before watching this! hadn't though that they were tricking us to believe that this series was going to be without the first cast of characters.

when i first saw the man with the coat/ Sebastian which was quite obvious was him I wasn't sure that they will continue to make him the main character with Ciel or that it's going to be Alois and Claude up until i got to see the preview to the 2nd episode which made me quite happy!

I already hated Alois from the first episode *not because of what he did to the maid which everyone seem to point out I quite like his dark side, it's the part of him being too clingy to Claude >_< not a fan of yaoi * I was planning to not watch the series because of him, and Claude was well ..... just there he didn't give me any impression, but then when the old characters appeared I was like YAY Ciel! *not Sebastian lol*
sock8Jul 6, 2010 5:12 PM
Jul 6, 2010 4:49 PM

Jan 2010
The opening is much better then the first Kuroshitsuji's
This kid is badder than Ceil.
LIKE PURE EVIL.
HE MAKES CEIL LOOK LIKE A FRIGGIN SAINT.
Oh, Ceil. ;-;
HE PULLED OUT HER FRIGGIN EYE.
LIKE WTF?!?!?!?!!
And I was like " Oh jeez, the creepy blonde guy came back" >.>
SEBASTIEN, YOU HAVE RETURNED <3333
And lastly. WHY. THE. PHUCK. WAS CEIL IN A TRUNK? >.>
Jul 6, 2010 4:53 PM

Jan 2010
Tokunaga said:
as soon as Alois pokes some bitch's eye out they're liek "OMG Alois is a total jerk and a sadist I hate him!" She totally deserved it though. She knew she wasn't supposed to look at him in the eye. Pimps need to discipline their bitches.

LOL I think he's a sadist too, but this I love this post. XD
Pwned.
Jul 6, 2010 6:04 PM

Jan 2009
I'm sorry if this is a little redundant, but MAN was I breath-taken!

OMG.. I was like "*sigh* might as well see it, it's the first eppy, then I can see how I like it... " then I was like "OMFG.. that kid is a total bleepin' B-R-A-T!"

Then later after the traveler showed up.. "omg.. there's something familiar..."

"Is it? Could it be?!" OMG!!!

*CAN'T FIND SPOILER BUTTON* aaaack! *faints* by the end of the eppy
7/10 i tell you!
Jul 6, 2010 6:36 PM
Feb 2010
xlunedanslecielx said:
I'm sorry if this is a little redundant, but MAN was I breath-taken!

OMG.. I was like "*sigh* might as well see it, it's the first eppy, then I can see how I like it... " then I was like "OMFG.. that kid is a total bleepin' B-R-A-T!"

Then later after the traveler showed up.. "omg.. there's something familiar..."

"Is it? Could it be?!" OMG!!!

*CAN'T FIND SPOILER BUTTON* aaaack! *faints* by the end of the eppy
7/10 i tell you!
It's a first episode discussion, so don't worry about spoilers. Everyone knows what happened by now.
Jul 6, 2010 7:39 PM

Feb 2008
Tokunaga said:
I was A-OK with a character change, because I could always just read the manga if I missed the original cast.
Horror anime are great, yes? :D

Pffffft, I'll never look at Claude the same way again. xD

No matter how deadly Claude may seem and more cold than Sebaschan can be. He's a character there for LAUGHS. xD Hahaha!
Even if he killed kittens, I'd still think he's the funniest character to make fun of. xD
Instead of hating on him, I'd rather he stay. Bwahah!
(I sound like a sadomasochist here...oh wait, I am. xD)

And yes, horror stuff is awesome. ;']

Jul 6, 2010 7:42 PM

Sep 2009
xlunedanslecielx said:
7/10 i tell you!
Lets correct it 10/10 :D
Jul 6, 2010 7:42 PM

Feb 2008
sugarwonders said:

Simple answer!

It's for fanservice! D:
That's how Sebaschan likes it. Lawl
You know how some have bondage-fetish?
He has "put-in-a-box" fetish. (in this case, "put-in-a-trunk")

HAHAHA!
No, sorry, that joke was lame.
I couldn't help it...
I need to sleep. LAWL xD

EDIT: Now don't you want one yourself? xD

Jul 6, 2010 7:49 PM

Feb 2008
nicoliolipoli said:
Hyesungie said:
Lija-chan said:
The "Yes, Your Highness"? (LAWL Suzaku xD) .

that made me LMAO , and then I remembered Sebastian saying *Yes my lord* XDD ahh ~

"Yes, my lord." dominates "Yes, your highness."

It made me pause that part and laugh out loud. For reals, really.
Even when I re-watched it, I had to do it again.
Can't help it. xD

I don't mind at all that people bash Claude, really.
They're all right about him being bland.
But then, what I really feel about him is that I love him for being a DORK.
Even more dorkier than Sebaschan. xD

DORK-LEVEL: Claude > Sebaschan
AWESOME-COOL-LEVEL: Claude <<<<<<<<<< Sebaschan (please, no competition. :'P)

In total truth, I find Sebaschan HOT, COOL and AWESOME and a bit of a dork. Only not much of a dork as Claude over there. He went over my expectation...I thought he was gonna be cool like Seba...but unfortunately, he exceeded my expectations...the bad way. Lmfao
He reminds me of Suzaku of Code Geass. xD
And I liked DORKzaku BUT NEVER as just Suzaku. xD (it doesn't help that they have the same voice! Hahah!)
FukuWijaJul 6, 2010 7:56 PM

Jul 6, 2010 8:24 PM

Oct 2009
Ciel's unconcious, I wonder what had happened...

As expected...fantastic...can't wait for the next episode...
Jul 6, 2010 9:14 PM

Aug 2008
BlueRazz said:
Ciel's unconcious, I wonder what had happened...
Rough sex.
(so sorry, I couldn't help it!)
Jul 6, 2010 9:22 PM

Aug 2008
sugarwonders said:
Tokunaga said:
as soon as Alois pokes some bitch's eye out they're liek "OMG Alois is a total jerk and a sadist I hate him!" She totally deserved it though. She knew she wasn't supposed to look at him in the eye. Pimps need to discipline their bitches.

Pwned.
Although, I suppose a good ol' backhand would have worked, but I guess when you're Alois you gotta do everything TO THE EXETREME!

Somebody had better make fanart of Alois shouting "TO THE EXETREME!" It is something I must see before I die.
Jul 6, 2010 9:27 PM
Feb 2010
Tokunaga said:
sugarwonders said:
Tokunaga said:

Pwned.
Although, I suppose a good ol' backhand would have worked, but I guess when you're Alois you gotta do everything TO THE EXETREME!

Somebody had better make fanart of Alois shouting "TO THE EXETREME!" It is something I must see before I die.

PM me. I'll do it!!! I'll even lineart it if enough people ask. :3 It sounds like a good challenge. :D
Jul 6, 2010 9:38 PM

Aug 2008
adriannrod said:
Tokunaga said:
sugarwonders said:
Tokunaga said:

Pwned.

PM me. I'll do it!!! I'll even lineart it if enough people ask. :3 It sounds like a good challenge. :D
I have a new hero.
Jul 6, 2010 10:03 PM
Feb 2010
Tokunaga said:
adriannrod said:
Tokunaga said:
sugarwonders said:
Tokunaga said:

Pwned.

I have a new hero.

I'm not a master artist, but I'll certainly try my best on this... :P
Jul 6, 2010 11:36 PM

Jul 2010
Lija-chan said:
nicoliolipoli said:
Hyesungie said:
Lija-chan said:

that made me LMAO , and then I remembered Sebastian saying *Yes my lord* XDD ahh ~

It made me pause that part and laugh out loud. For reals, really.
Even when I re-watched it, I had to do it again.
Can't help it. xD

I don't mind at all that people bash Claude, really.
They're all right about him being bland.
But then, what I really feel about him is that I love him for being a DORK.
Even more dorkier than Sebaschan. xD

DORK-LEVEL: Claude > Sebaschan
AWESOME-COOL-LEVEL: Claude <<<<<<<<<< Sebaschan (please, no competition. :'P)

In total truth, I find Sebaschan HOT, COOL and AWESOME and a bit of a dork. Only not much of a dork as Claude over there. He went over my expectation...I thought he was gonna be cool like Seba...but unfortunately, he exceeded my expectations...the bad way. Lmfao
He reminds me of Suzaku of Code Geass. xD
And I liked DORKzaku BUT NEVER as just Suzaku. xD (it doesn't help that they have the same voice! Hahah!)

after that i went to watch Codegeass R2 again over and over>> Suzaku spin are the best lol

>> but i love sebby ever<333333
Jul 7, 2010 12:11 AM

Dec 2008
Cheonyu said:
kazukiyasha said:

I'm quite sure Alois pretty much fit the personality everyone though he was gonna have. Arrogant + bratty? Though, his psychotic-ness was a plus. Hurray for his extreme sadism.

A plus? Not for me. Did you see what he did to the maids eye? o.O That was creepy. A boy in his age shouldn't do something like that, even if he had a hard time before. I normally like sadists in anime (maybe because I'm a bit sadistic too...lol) but not when little kids are sadists. And well Alois is really strange.
He's too much of a brat. Someone should tell him that he's not the most important person and can't do everything he wants -.-
Even Ciel wasn't like that.

But it seemed like Sebastian didn't like his attitude too.~

Ehe. I just have a thing for sadists. But still, go Ciel~ You rock!
"漏れは、おまいの、件を考える
(一応)【審議中】 ( ´・ω) (´・ω・) (・ω・`)
と胸がしめつけられてパ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ン!!!!!しまEそうだお。
なうにもおまいをDA☆きしめええええええええええええええええええん!!!!!!!!て、漏れの、翼DE(・∀・ = ・∀・)ドコーか誰もEねーよwwwwww地の、果てまDE飛んでいきたい
ド━(゚Д゚)━ ン !!!気持ちでつ。"
Jul 7, 2010 4:39 AM

May 2010
I was sooo fucking happy, when I saw Sebastian's and Ciel's xD I don't really like Alois, he's kinda annoying, but Cloud is cool (even though, I usually don't like megane...) :D And... Is it just me, or Claude's 'Yes, Your Highness' sounds like 'Yes, You are Highness'? xD
Jul 7, 2010 4:53 AM

Apr 2010
Lija-chan said:
sugarwonders said:

Simple answer!

It's for fanservice! D:
That's how Sebaschan likes it. Lawl
You know how some have bondage-fetish?
He has "put-in-a-box" fetish. (in this case, "put-in-a-trunk")

HAHAHA!
No, sorry, that joke was lame.
I couldn't help it...
I need to sleep. LAWL xD

EDIT: Now don't you want one yourself? xD

I'm sorry.. But this was hilarious~
I couldn't stop laughing once I read it. I wonder if this is normal? Haha...
Jul 7, 2010 4:57 AM

Apr 2010
Kitsu-nee said:
I was sooo fucking happy, when I saw Sebastian's and Ciel's xD I don't really like Alois, he's kinda annoying, but Cloud is cool (even though, I usually don't like megane...) :D And... Is it just me, or Claude's 'Yes, Your Highness' sounds like 'Yes, You are Highness'? xD

Now that you mention it, it DOES sound like that, funny I didn't catch it haha!♥
Claude sounds weird when he attempts at 'English' and even weirder when he fails to imitate Sebastian's "Yes, my Lord." which I prefer much more than "Yes, your Highness."

I also don't know why, "Yes, your Highness" should be said to the Queen not to that Alois.

I can't imagine Alois getting 'engaged' like Ciel though. It makes me wonder how she'd look like, how will her personality be like~

Tsk
Jul 7, 2010 5:12 AM

May 2008
I already hate Alois more than I ever did Ciel, so the little runt would make a great antagonist. Nice to see Sebas-chan back in action and according to the preview, next ep will be all about the original pair

nice trolling lol
Jul 7, 2010 6:49 AM
Apr 2010
Alois and Claude really make such a contrast with the Phantomhives~~

Making comparisons with Sebastian and Ciel, they really have made the sequel much more interesting~ While Alois is clearly an unlikeable brat in the first episode, his actions were really eye-catching. I wasn't expecting Sebastian and Ciel at all, I wouldn't have actually minded if they did not make an appearance but i'm happy that they did. I would like to see the Phantomhive sevants again, as well as the Shinigami; really hoping that they'd make an appearance as well.

Looking forward to the future episodes very much~
Jul 7, 2010 7:33 AM
Feb 2010
kio_ku said:
Alois and Claude really make such a contrast with the Phantomhives~~

Making comparisons with Sebastian and Ciel, they really have made the sequel much more interesting~ While Alois is clearly an unlikeable brat in the first episode, his actions were really eye-catching. I wasn't expecting Sebastian and Ciel at all, I wouldn't have actually minded if they did not make an appearance but i'm happy that they did. I would like to see the Phantomhive sevants again, as well as the Shinigami; really hoping that they'd make an appearance as well.

Looking forward to the future episodes very much~

This!!!
Jul 7, 2010 9:07 AM
Oct 2008
Ok so I wasnt sure about this 2nd season but was gonna give it a try cuz of the 1st season. So I felt bad for Trancy but then I saw what an ass he was and I was like really? and then this fake wanna be Seb comes along and what was up with the triplets?! Then BAM BAM BAM next thing I kno its my boo Seb @ the door and Im freakin the F*** out, I mean my mouth was literally on the floor. But really I thought he was just there to steal Tranys soul from the wanna be butler. AND when I saw Ceil in that damn suitcase I was like WTF!!!!!!!!!! Man my damn cheeks still hurt from all the grinning Im doin. Cant wait for the next ep.
shizukabaka_chanJul 7, 2010 9:10 AM
Jul 7, 2010 10:20 AM

Feb 2009
Goosebumps all over hahaha. I'm so happy I got trolled, and I was so happy when I noticed Sebastian was back, and even more so now I know Ciel will also be back!!!!! :D FU ALOIS, YOU SUCK.
Jul 7, 2010 12:14 PM

Dec 2008
Cheonyu said:

A plus? Not for me. Did you see what he did to the maids eye? o.O That was creepy. A boy in his age shouldn't do something like that, even if he had a hard time before. I normally like sadists in anime (maybe because I'm a bit sadistic too...lol) but not when little kids are sadists. And well Alois is really strange.
He's too much of a brat. Someone should tell him that he's not the most important person and can't do everything he wants -.-

Rather than creepy, that was pretty stupid and unecessary. I mean, throw your problems at somebody else in such a way. But that reflects his personality, the arrogant brat one. Kids don't think much of what they're doing before they act.
Oh, and this... "He's not the most important person and can't do everything he wants"... This is pure social convention, so the ones who possess more power can't simply dominate the ones that have less power. And I don't really think social convention reaches this character Alois... Anyway, I don't think any of this should be a reason to hate him or think anything so extreme... He's just what everybody knew since the beginning: A kid.
Oh, and, by the way... Wasn't Ciel equally childish considering how much he complained trough the whole previous season, and did nothing at all to solve his problems?

And I can't help but wonder why people hated so much the new characters. Of course, it's not like everyone likes sadistic children and not-so-charismatic demon Butlers, but... They're not so different from Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel is also childish and has that traumatic past and the lonely-kid demeanour. The main difference is that Alois tries to stay close to his Butler, as compensation.
As for Claude, the only thing in which he differs from Sebastian, is the charisma. Where is that cinic smile? The sadistic behavior towards his master? And that kind of thing. But I can't see how this is a reason for hate.

tl;dr, but worth trying.
Jul 7, 2010 7:08 PM
Feb 2010
Ah! MAL is working again!!! :3
Jul 8, 2010 12:12 AM

Nov 2009
YukiKumo said:
Vcruzer said:
pitophile said:
I'm mostly just annoyed because to me it seems like no one is really giving Alois or Claude a chance. I really don't see what's wrong with them at all.
I'm also really curious about Alois' past and I have about a million questions.

Seconding this.

Thirding, ha ha. I understand he doesn't come off as the most likable character, but I too think he should be given a chance. I mean, at the moment we know next to nothing about him. At least it's hinted that there is a reason for his messed up behavior, so I'm holding out hope that he'll be a good character with an interesting back story. :3

I agree. I think we should give the new characters a chance before completely throwing them off to the side and focusing all our attention on Ciel and Sebastian. It is still only the first episode! Despite Alois's personality, I feel like there's going to be a lot more to him. As for Ciel and Sebastian, I'm glad their back but I was also excited for totally new characters and story because the ending for the first season felt complete to me by the way it ended. I'll definitely watch this series till the end. Can't wait for episode 2! I love the OP and ED <3

"Yes, your highness" Code Geass flashback anyone?
whatsyourfaceJul 8, 2010 5:10 AM
Jul 8, 2010 1:10 AM

Apr 2010
kitaiii said:
Cheonyu said:

Rather than creepy, that was pretty stupid and unecessary. I mean, throw your problems at somebody else in such a way. But that reflects his personality, the arrogant brat one. Kids don't think much of what they're doing before they act.
Oh, and this... "He's not the most important person and can't do everything he wants"... This is pure social convention, so the ones who possess more power can't simply dominate the ones that have less power. And I don't really think social convention reaches this character Alois... Anyway, I don't think any of this should be a reason to hate him or think anything so extreme... He's just what everybody knew since the beginning: A kid.
Oh, and, by the way... Wasn't Ciel equally childish considering how much he complained trough the whole previous season, and did nothing at all to solve his problems?

And I can't help but wonder why people hated so much the new characters. Of course, it's not like everyone likes sadistic children and not-so-charismatic demon Butlers, but... They're not so different from Ciel and Sebastian. Ciel is also childish and has that traumatic past and the lonely-kid demeanour. The main difference is that Alois tries to stay close to his Butler, as compensation.
As for Claude, the only thing in which he differs from Sebastian, is the charisma. Where is that cinic smile? The sadistic behavior towards his master? And that kind of thing. But I can't see how this is a reason for hate.

tl;dr, but worth trying.

You do have a point there, probably it's because we never seen Ciel poke someone's eyes out because he was bored, or something similar.
And also probably because that'd be a start of a filler since Alois and Claude weren't mentioned in the manga.

It's still interesting though...I don't hate them I just don't like how Alois acts sometimes. I mean I like it when he clings to Claude, it's so cute. That's it.~♥
Jul 8, 2010 7:07 AM
Jan 2009
Gah!! It's... it's_________. Loved it! Definitely a very nice surprise. At first I thought that it was a tool to get people to watch (you know, show then take away) but then the preview for the next episode suggested otherwise.

Aloise is quite cruel but I don't mind that, it's part of the darkness of the series anyway. Still iffy on the maid though.

Can't wait for the next one. I hope we get more information about what is going on.

btw what is a Troll? is it a fake out? Anyway fansubs are up, maybe they've been up;been a while since i had looked(plus I'm posting off of looking at page 1):

[url=http://www.animecrazy.net/kuroshitsuji-2-episode-1/153999]http://www.animecrazy.net/kuroshitsuji-2-episode-1/153999

[url=http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kuroshitsuji-ii-online]http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kuroshitsuji-ii-online
tensainobakaJul 8, 2010 7:20 AM
Jul 8, 2010 1:52 PM

Aug 2008
tensainobaka said:

btw what is a Troll? is it a fake out?

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument".

Basically: "HEY EVERYONE, CIEL AND SEBASTIAN AREN'T GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT SEASON LOL!"
and then
SUDDENLY
CIEL AND SEBASTIAN
Jul 8, 2010 1:56 PM
Sep 2007
Just watched Funimation's subs! All I can say is GO SEBASTION! He kicked Claude's butt! But what I really want to know is why is he trying to bring Ciel back? Didn't he already get what he wanted? Then why???! Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
Jul 8, 2010 2:08 PM

Jul 2008
falling_rain said:
Just watched Funimation's subs! All I can say is GO SEBASTION! He kicked Claude's butt! But what I really want to know is why is he trying to bring Ciel back? Didn't he already get what he wanted? Then why???! Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Iam wondering the same thing. why does he want to bring him back.
Jul 8, 2010 2:44 PM
Jul 2010
:O

I'm excited that Grell is returning!!!
I'm confused though, the whole episode seemed like a dream to me. ._.

Hopefully they'll explain why Sebastian didn't take Ciel's soul soon. hopefully.

And the new opening is AMAZING! XD I love Grell's sebby doll.
Jul 8, 2010 3:00 PM
Feb 2010
This just made my year! :D
sooooooooooooooo happy!
Jul 8, 2010 3:22 PM

Jan 2009
Tokunaga said:
tensainobaka said:

btw what is a Troll? is it a fake out?

"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument".

Basically: "HEY EVERYONE, CIEL AND SEBASTIAN AREN'T GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT SEASON LOL!"
and then
SUDDENLY
CIEL AND SEBASTIAN
I know right? Even my friend kept saying that Ciel and Sebs weren't going to be on the show! but that was a nice surprise..
Jul 8, 2010 3:31 PM

Jan 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
xlunedanslecielx said:
7/10 i tell you!
Lets correct it 10/10 :D

Yes, Lets! 10.5/10 :)

Lija-chan said:
nicoliolipoli said:
Hyesungie said:
Lija-chan said:

In total truth, I find Sebaschan HOT, COOL and AWESOME and a bit of a dork. Only not much of a dork as Claude over there....He reminds me of Suzaku of Code Geass. xD

Lol, I did the same thing; PAUSED "Where have I heard this before...? Oh, Duh! Wait, isn't it the wrong line?" PLAY
xlunedanslecielxJul 8, 2010 3:50 PM
Jul 8, 2010 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
...Did no one else get the impression that Alois might have been raped/abused by his father? Because that could fuck up any cute little kid. Lol at the noob making Ciel look like an angel, haha!

And, LMFAO CIEL WAS IN THE SUITCASE. ffffffff

I'm honestly looking forward to this season, if the new and old casts both stick around and share the limelight! I've never read the manga, and the whole demon-butler thing isn't usually my cup of tea...I really only watched the anime for Ciel's backstory, because I got curious (ooh fine, and for the tease, lol I admit it). BUT, if we really are about to have a kind of Phantomhive vs Trancy showdown, I can't wait for the rest of this season!!! And I think Alois is going to be one of those characters I end up loving to hate, it's pretty awesome how he's like polar opposite of Ciel. This'll get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.
Jul 8, 2010 11:43 PM

Jun 2010
ok so a little off topic, but someone had mentioned the durara episode with the 'you have mail bocchan'...

toboso was totally in on it!
Jul 9, 2010 1:11 AM

Dec 2008
waterbottledork said:
...Did no one else get the impression that Alois might have been raped/abused by his father? Because that could fuck up any cute little kid. Lol at the noob making Ciel look like an angel, haha!

And, LMFAO CIEL WAS IN THE SUITCASE. ffffffff

I'm honestly looking forward to this season, if the new and old casts both stick around and share the limelight! I've never read the manga, and the whole demon-butler thing isn't usually my cup of tea...I really only watched the anime for Ciel's backstory, because I got curious (ooh fine, and for the tease, lol I admit it). BUT, if we really are about to have a kind of Phantomhive vs Trancy showdown, I can't wait for the rest of this season!!! And I think Alois is going to be one of those characters I end up loving to hate, it's pretty awesome how he's like polar opposite of Ciel. This'll get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.

either he was raped by his papa....or he was never his "real" papa....I get the feeling he or "she" was never the "real" Alois.....and its really an impostor XD
he lso has something against women...this makes me thing he is really a girl, or maybe he was sold by his real mom or something f___up as that
Jul 9, 2010 2:22 AM

May 2010
ikaofmon said:
ok so a little off topic, but someone had mentioned the durara episode with the 'you have mail bocchan'...

toboso was totally in on it!

Yup, one of Yana Toboso's assistants left her to work on the Durarara!! manga so Yana has a bit of a connection to the show ^ ^

And also, can we please refrain from posting images from her blog? Post a link to her blog instead; she's requested that any images from it don't get posted elsewhere.
Jul 9, 2010 7:43 AM

Nov 2009
i think the story's going great. the artwork is still amazing and flawless. also when i saw the stranger at the door i was immediately: SEBASTIAN!!!

the story still made me smile at those moments (dont ask me, i dont know why but it just makes me smile like in the first season) and when Claude was fighting Sebby in the kitchen i was thinking 'hey maybe Ciel's in that trunk'.

now i just feel the urge to share this feeling with everybody about how happy i am and how awesome this show is... xD
Jul 9, 2010 11:06 AM

Mar 2009
Oh god they trolled us xD
Sebastian is back! Yes, that's how it's suppose to be :D
Cant wait next episode.
It was a hot ep. ^^
Jul 9, 2010 5:39 PM

Mar 2010
I was going to rate this show rather lowly as it didn't hold up to it's predecessor. I am so glad Sabastian made an appearance. I hope he and Ciel continue to be in it. Though I wish they were the stars.

I thought Ciel's wish for a demon butler was a weird wish, but I guess not that unusual as the same formula holds true for the sequel.

Not quite the same as the first season, not nearly as good. Claude is no Sebastian, a tap dancing spider demon?! and Alois is no Ciel. I quite liked Ciel, but I want this brat to die. I guess I shouldn't have such high expectations... Sigh.
Jul 9, 2010 6:07 PM

Nov 2008
Did Sebastian grow his arm back?
owo
Pages (21) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1506 by Jobn_Bibblbe »»
Jul 14, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.