Forum Settings
Forums

🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion

New
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
Today, 5:19 AM

Jan 2008
A good top 4 no matter what order they ended up in. Wish more people knew of the older og's that aren't Goku though. Some more okish MC got further then the goats. Though I feel like that's down to people just kind of not looking at older stuff. In cases of where I wasn't sure who was who I looked them up and based my vote on sheer iconisism. But usually one stood out more then the other anyway. I don't like skipping as it feels like skewing the results more then voting would.

Yes to more contests.
Maybe something like these?: Weapons, Abilities, pre 1980 (or by decade) anime, anything more specific (by individual genre, op/ed by season, ), OST, Characters with less then *insert amount* favourites, anime best friend ect

10 hours ago

Sep 2018
Of the finalists Light is far better written. Luffy should not even be in the top 4, but it really shows how popularity is a factor of democracy.
10 hours ago
Aug 2016
Thanks for hosting the contest! Sad that Gintoki didn't make it to Top 3 (easily better than both Light and Luffy), but it is what it is. Popular characters do be staying at the top.
8 hours ago

Dec 2018
I do kinda wish that my boy Ed made it to the top 4 at least but all in all it was great fun. Most of my favourites overall fared well in this contest. I especially was delighted by how far Eren made, it was a really pleasant surprise to see him defeat Joseph Joestar, especially considering the negative reputation his character has unfortunately recieved because of AoT's controversial final arc.

BTW @nirererin I'd suggest starting another contest in this very same thread, with the 84 characters who were a part of this recently concluded contest being excluded from being nominated. This time the characters who were a part of this first contest can't be nominated with people having to nominate other protagonists.

Just a suggestion from me anyway 😊
345EdwardElric8 hours ago
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
4 hours ago
Jul 2024
Reply to nirererin
Thanks everyone for participate in this event and make this successful.

Here is the winners of our event: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?goto=post&topicid=2174463&id=71779625
Hope that everyone is happy with the result.

In the ending note, I like to know if anyone who like me to do more events like this one? (y/ n). And also, can suggest me, if you have any in your mind.

@nirererin Yes. Best Villain/Antagonist of ALL time. Since it always comes up anyway.
Also, just for fun, WORST MC. LOL
2 hours ago

Jul 2024
It was fun thing to do and good thing that zero won
All hail Lelouch
What you see is what you get , Sorry my English is not the best .
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

» Are you a completionist and if you were (but not anymore), what made you stop?

MoKris - Jul 7

23 by Nurguburu »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you think mal influences what series succeeds? Does mal impact the anime industry?

rohan121 - 8 hours ago

24 by Spades82 »»
18 minutes ago

» What do you think about the difference between Japanese and Western age targeting? ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - Oct 2

93 by SuperAdventure »»
27 minutes ago

» DO you and MAL consider uncensored version as another anime?

Zakatsuki_ - 8 hours ago

10 by JaniSIr »»
36 minutes ago

» Steel Ball Run Official Manga Distribution Announced

tchitchouan - 5 hours ago

20 by Yuno »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.