Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »
May 23, 9:46 PM

Sep 2014
if haliburton ends up missing a few games... holy hell my C's have the mickiest mouse run to the finals in nba history lmfao. we better not fumble this chance
May 24, 1:07 AM

May 2020
Reply to zzz
if haliburton ends up missing a few games... holy hell my C's have the mickiest mouse run to the finals in nba history lmfao. we better not fumble this chance
@zzz

The Celtics is much more of a cakewalk than the 2020 Lakers...
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

May 24, 3:32 AM

Sep 2014
a ring is a ring, i'll take it any way we can B)
May 24, 10:30 AM

Sep 2023
^ I agree once you didn't cheat and they didn't
May 24, 8:09 PM

May 2018
@Hitagi__Furude

That Luka shot is fucking cold. Knew he was hitting that before it even left his hands. Respect.

Yall did the Mavs exactly what they did to us in Game 7, wrestled that W down 15.

Mavs sweep incoming.
May 24, 8:11 PM

May 2020
Reply to Crawlie
@Hitagi__Furude

That Luka shot is fucking cold. Knew he was hitting that before it even left his hands. Respect.

Yall did the Mavs exactly what they did to us in Game 7, wrestled that W down 15.

Mavs sweep incoming.
@Crawlie
@SynthWaveCrusade

Ill not count you out just yet...

But yeah...

I guess its time for you to worry...

KEEP ON DISRESPECTING US!!!

KEEP AT IT!!!

May 24, 8:32 PM

May 2020
@SynthwaveCrusade
@Crawlie

Your DPOY ladies & gentleman!!!

Dancing Performance of the Year!!!

May 24, 8:40 PM

May 2018
Rudy getting heat but Ant been garbage the last three games.

There's no reason for them choking away that game.

Wolves Superbowl was beating Denver, they looked like they won the championship after that lmao

Mavs in 4
Boston in 4

Bring on the Finals already
May 24, 11:24 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
@SynthwaveCrusade
@Crawlie

Your DPOY ladies & gentleman!!!

Dancing Performance of the Year!!!
@Hitagi__Furude

I agree it was bad from the wolves tonight. I think my concerns about ANT were validated today. He's looking tired. We stayed in the game purely off of free throws and to be outscored like that in the last was heartbreaking.

Rudy on Luka was not the matchup in that moment... Rudy never had a chance. I always have faith in the wolves, down 2-0 is bad but I believe in us pulling together something in game 3, we've been down against denver and come back.

Positives to take away however - Naz Reid was incredible, more please.
May 25, 8:43 PM

Sep 2014
thank god rick carlisle is allergic to calling a timeout lmfao. regardless, we finally had a chance to show off our championship mental and did just that, even if vs an undermanned pacers team that we should be beating anyway. good ass game, now my hope is that we don't play with our food and close this out sooner than later
May 26, 7:43 PM

May 2020
@Crawlie

Ill not count them out just yet...

Since Lively is uhhmmm....

I hope he is ok...

& Tony Brothers fucked both teams...

So...

What now???

@SynthWaveCrusade

May 26, 8:02 PM

May 2018
@Hitagi__Furude

I knew this series was over as soon as Luka hit that stepback over Gobert.

Mavs in 4!!!

Now we get to hear the media switch up about Edwards from the next Jordan to "He's only 22" lmaoo.

May 26, 8:55 PM

May 2020
@Crawlie
@SynthWaveCrusade

KAT:
Im the greatest big man shooter of all time.

Last 3 games:
15/54 FG
3/22 from 3
Down 3-0

May 26, 11:53 PM

Nov 2020
LFGGG cant wait to see Kyrie back in the finals man I know so many people who been hating on him, started to dislike him, and switched up on him as a NBA player because of how the media portrays him. Hopefully the Celtics and Mavs series is a good one where every game comes down to the wire. I will personally be rooting for the Mavs in the finals. Idc that both conference finals series aren't over yet but the pacers and twolves DO NOT have what it takes to come back down 0-3 LMAOOOO. Wolves playing so sorry they really switched their defensive scheme 3 games straight tryna adjust to the Mavs but they keep getting cooked. First game they played with drop coverage, got cooked. 2nd game they brought Rudy Gobert up, got cooked. The third game they played zone, and got cooked again. It's actually hilarious how they are tryna adjust but nothing seems to work. Also Kyrie and Luka in the 4th is just unfair man, 2 of the best closers in the NBA on the same team is just too much to handle.

I know im yapping rn but it's just such a good feeling knowing your favourite player (Kyrie) is going to the NBA Finals after all that has happened to him in the last few years.
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

May 27, 12:25 AM

Sep 2014
holy hell, i gotta give the mavs a lot of credit here, i came into the series fully expecting the wolves to handle business but it's been the total opposite haha. celtics vs mavs finals... i'm gonna need to stay off social media for how toxic the fans are gonna be with each other 😂
May 27, 5:08 AM

May 2020
Reply to Pg13_
LFGGG cant wait to see Kyrie back in the finals man I know so many people who been hating on him, started to dislike him, and switched up on him as a NBA player because of how the media portrays him. Hopefully the Celtics and Mavs series is a good one where every game comes down to the wire. I will personally be rooting for the Mavs in the finals. Idc that both conference finals series aren't over yet but the pacers and twolves DO NOT have what it takes to come back down 0-3 LMAOOOO. Wolves playing so sorry they really switched their defensive scheme 3 games straight tryna adjust to the Mavs but they keep getting cooked. First game they played with drop coverage, got cooked. 2nd game they brought Rudy Gobert up, got cooked. The third game they played zone, and got cooked again. It's actually hilarious how they are tryna adjust but nothing seems to work. Also Kyrie and Luka in the 4th is just unfair man, 2 of the best closers in the NBA on the same team is just too much to handle.

I know im yapping rn but it's just such a good feeling knowing your favourite player (Kyrie) is going to the NBA Finals after all that has happened to him in the last few years.
@Pg13_

Ooohhh!!!

Finally,
I have a comrade!!!
An ally!!!

Ive been alone in this forum for several months!!!

Your yapping is fine my brotha!!!

It shows your passion for the game!!!

Welcome fellow young blood!!!

May 27, 9:07 AM

Jul 2013
Where do you livestream nba shows btw??
May 27, 8:10 PM

Sep 2014
well, we're finally past our free ride to the finals, albeit in a much harder fashion than it should have been loool. all the credit in the world to the pacers though, the only thing that cost them was their inexperience

we need tingus pingus soooo badly if we hope to win it all though. i swear, if i see another possession with 24 seconds of idle dribbling into a contested stepback 3 i'm going to lose my mind
May 27, 11:02 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
@Crawlie
@SynthWaveCrusade

KAT:
Im the greatest big man shooter of all time.

Last 3 games:
15/54 FG
3/22 from 3
Down 3-0

@Hitagi__Furude crucial game 3 and we lost... just want you to know that when mavs win, im going for the mavs, because i do not want boston to get a ring
May 28, 8:14 PM

May 2020
@SynthWaveCrusade

Yup i have my doubts since Game 3!!!

I didnt love how that game turned out!!!

& Game 4 just validated it!!!

May 28, 8:18 PM

May 2018
Can the Mavs close this series out in Minnesota?
May 30, 7:55 PM

May 2020
@SynthWaveCrusade

Another 1st seed expected to win getting eliminated & blown out at home by us...

Nothing new here!!!

Weve seen this movie before!!!

Larry Bird & Uncle Drew combined for 72 points...

Welcome to the family!!!

Anthony Doncic!!!

May 30, 8:53 PM

Jan 2009
mavs vs celtics will be good

as a neutral fan im fine if either team wins
May 30, 9:46 PM

May 2020
@Crawlie

Ladies & gentleman!!!

I present to you...

The 2024 NBA MVP!!!

Larry Legend!!!

May 31, 5:17 AM

Mar 2019
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
@SynthWaveCrusade

Another 1st seed expected to win getting eliminated & blown out at home by us...

Nothing new here!!!

Weve seen this movie before!!!

Larry Bird & Uncle Drew combined for 72 points...

Welcome to the family!!!

Anthony Doncic!!!
@Hitagi__Furude

bad series but im nothing but proud of the wolves tbh. Would have loved to go the whole way but first conference final in 20 years I'll take that. We'll be back next year I believe in the wolves.

On the other hand, not much you can do against the Luka Doncic scoring clinic. Hoping for the mavs to squeak it out against the Celtics!
May 31, 5:53 AM

May 2020
Reply to SynthwaveCrusade
@Hitagi__Furude

bad series but im nothing but proud of the wolves tbh. Would have loved to go the whole way but first conference final in 20 years I'll take that. We'll be back next year I believe in the wolves.

On the other hand, not much you can do against the Luka Doncic scoring clinic. Hoping for the mavs to squeak it out against the Celtics!
@SynthwaveCrusade

Well played brother!!!

I hope you play the same way against us next year!!!

Its all about matchups...

Rudy was rendered almost useless in this series because of his horrible PNR coverage...

It worked against the Nuggets because the center actually has the ball while we are the polar opposite!!!

May 31, 6:17 AM

May 2018
Excited for the Finals to start up.

I'm curious who takes the defensive assignment on Luka. I'm guessing Jrue is gonna be primary defender on Luka, with the wings taking turns. And maybe White on Kyrie, and switching with Jrue at times.

Can Boston shoot 3's at their regular rate, and can KP command enough gravity on the floor

I personally think this series is gonna be close, but Boston in 6
May 31, 6:33 AM

May 2020
Reply to Crawlie
Excited for the Finals to start up.

I'm curious who takes the defensive assignment on Luka. I'm guessing Jrue is gonna be primary defender on Luka, with the wings taking turns. And maybe White on Kyrie, and switching with Jrue at times.

Can Boston shoot 3's at their regular rate, and can KP command enough gravity on the floor

I personally think this series is gonna be close, but Boston in 6
@Crawlie

If my memory serves me right...

You picked the Clippers, Thunder & the Wolves right???

Keep it going man!!!

May 31, 11:33 AM

May 2018
Lol yes

I was proved incorrect each time.

But I do think Boston is an extremely formidable team, of course if KP isn't up to par, then the series could swing to Dallas.
Jun 6, 6:12 AM

May 2020
@Crawlie
@alexw1020
@Onaniu
@deg
@MadanielFL
@SynthWaveCrusade
@Krul_Lurk

Cant wait to see this again in the finals!!!

I got us in 6!!!

Who you got???

Jun 6, 6:35 AM

Mar 2022
Reply to Hitagi__Furude
@Crawlie
@alexw1020
@Onaniu
@deg
@MadanielFL
@SynthWaveCrusade
@Krul_Lurk

I got us in 6!!!

Who you got???
@Hitagi__Furude

Boston in 6
I want Luka to win though
Jun 6, 7:19 AM

May 2020
Reply to Onaniu
@Hitagi__Furude

Boston in 6
I want Luka to win though
@Onaniu

The biggest problem we will have is how to defend their spacing...

Jun 6, 9:46 AM

Jan 2009
@Hitagi__Furude

if luka and kyrie becomes unstoppable scorers then mavs win if not then celtics win
Jun 6, 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
so pumped for today's game, it's been too fucking long of a wait x)

we have great defensive personnel, but i don't expect to 'stop' luka per se, the dude's etched himself in the convo for best player in the world with this run. i only hope we can wear him down enough to where the fatigue is palpable

i'm not too worried about kyrie, he's been awful against us in recent years and i see no reason for that to change, although i'm ready to eat my words on that one lmfao

what i'm most worried about is if we get burned from disrespecting role players. the last thing i'd want is for PJ washington to turn into last year's ECF caleb martin lmaooo

i've been subjected to the tatum peaks and troughs for long enough to know he's due for a hot shooting streak sometime soon, & no better time for it than now. KP is the real x-factor though, if he can knock outside shots down to drag the mavs' bigs out of the paint, it's gonna do wonders for our offense

it's gonna be a good ass series. glhf @Hitagi__Furude, may the best team win :]
Jun 6, 8:22 PM

Sep 2014
zzz said:
i'm not too worried about kyrie, he's been awful against us in recent years and i see no reason for that to change

well i called it ig lool. great win & am very happy with what i saw, but i don't think dallas will shit the bed like that again next game
Jun 6, 8:33 PM

Jan 2009
ye as long as either kyrie or luka are not scoring threats the mavs will lose

the mavs need both kyrie and luka to be scoring machines
Jun 6, 11:11 PM

May 2018
@Hitagi__Furude

Healthy Boston just too great. Tingus looked real good, and Tatum really wasn't that much of a scorer tonight.

Kyrie better come to play, and Luka is going to have to lock in on defense.

Great win for Boston but Dallas still in it.
Jun 6, 11:24 PM

Nov 2020
My guy Kyrie got cooked today, 11 straight losses against Boston... Hopefully the mavs turn it around and the series is competitive. Boston might be the one of the greatest game 1 teams of All time 😂 They average a 17 point win in game 1's this playoffs.
“Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form.” - Rayleigh

Jun 7, 2:28 AM

May 2020
Missed threes...
Kyrie not scoring...
That was the game in a nutshell...

Jun 9, 2:04 PM

Jan 2009
luka might not play for game 2 eh damn injuries
Jun 9, 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
alright if luka's out then this is quite literally the easiest championship of all time. i said earlier that a ring is a ring but bruh lmao
Jun 9, 7:29 PM

Jan 2009
welp luka played despite being injured and puts a triple double but he has no help again kyrie is ass he cannot score a lot
Jun 9, 7:34 PM

May 2020
Tony Brothers the best player in the court today!!!

Jun 9, 9:25 PM

Sep 2014
that man just loves my celtics for some reason lmao. game 1 vs indy last series was reffed by him too, and go figure that the FT disparity was absurd
Jun 10, 5:21 AM

Aug 2018
I can't recall the last time I felt genuinely sorry for a player, but poor Luka man. His team lets him down entirely and he even takes the blame onto himself. Despite suffering through injury and delivering a triple double. I hope the games in Dallas will be a bit different. I mean if there is one player who can bring a team back from a 0-2 it's Luka...right guys? 😭
Jun 10, 6:20 PM

Jan 2009
The Celtics Put On A Defensive CLINIC In Game 2! https://youtu.be/6yEtnvBTr9c?si=UIYn4tCzHkiZWFVd

defense wins championships
Jun 12, 8:33 AM

May 2020
https://x.com/BleacherReport/status/1800888742041026744

Rest in Peace...

Mister Clutch...

The Logo...

Jerry West...

PS,

I may not see him play...

But his impact as an NBA executive for the Lakers in particular...

Cannot be understated...

From Magic Johnson to Kobe Bryant...

You just cant ignore those big names when he was the executive of the franchise...

Jun 12, 8:43 AM

Jan 2009
damn rip mr logo of the nba you will not be forgotten
Jun 12, 9:26 AM

May 2018
RIP Logo

Sad to hear the news, he was doing a lot of interviews and seemed fine in them :(
Jun 12, 8:01 PM

Jan 2009
kyrie scored big in todays game but its not enough and luka fouled out

jaylen brown is the finals mvp at this point
Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who doesnt like discord? ( 1 2 )

Bensku - Yesterday

56 by kutuya »»
11 minutes ago

» What is one thing you miss about being a kid?

Yuno - Sep 19

38 by Hikinekomori »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » What do mermaids eat?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

13 by vasipi4946 »»
14 minutes ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - Sep 20

47 by Hikinekomori »»
18 minutes ago

» Do you like dancing in September?

Adnash - Yesterday

7 by Dumb »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.