Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Fable
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 16, 10:23 AM
Feb 2015
the MC really scares me, even in normal conversations he scares me like he's gonna do some batshit crazy thing, he's perfect 😂
Apr 16, 3:03 PM
Feb 2022
Reply to Kimurah
xdiesp said:
Pluto and Under Ninja.

Tezuka wasn't the studio animation for Pluto, they were the producers (as in the ones in charge of getting the right people to do the real work)

I didn't watch Under Ninja because it looked like a turd. But the people that did claimed that aside from a few episodes the animation was terribly cardboard level and they watched it just for the random lulz not because it was cohesive as a story.
@Kimurah That's the dumbest thing you could have said. You pick your shows from social and antagonize them personally, nitpicking animation when you're actually just expressing antipathy like a child. Don't waste everybody's time and leave.
Apr 17, 2:27 PM

Mar 2008
A little dull through a lot of this. I will stick around to see some more before judging, I like the concept enough and the art style isn't bad.
Apr 19, 5:48 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to el_morris
Is this good? Because it bored me, or I was wrong expecting something as funny as The Way of the House Husband?
@el_morris Well, it is funny. But it is not satire. It's serious when it's supposed to be, in a way that's not forced or contrived. And the comedy isn't contrived either, like in many - almost all anime.
Apr 19, 6:36 PM

May 2015
A bit too slow for my liking and bland animation. Enjoyed the voice acting though. The premise is interesting, so I'm going to give it some more episodes.
May 2, 2:23 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Still too early to get a grasp on it, but for now yeah this seems like it's gonna be a good time.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 11, 5:28 PM

Aug 2014
I know it is not anime fault, but is this translator Brian Athey retarded or something?...
by translating the sounds he ruins the whole show.. wtf is wrong with this person... he didn't even translate OP/ED or put lyrics in romaji..

anyway.. the anime got ok art, but so far is nothing great, beside having adult cast.. looks like wasted potential instead of making anime about mafia they make something kinda isekai about killer who gonna try living normal life?..

This will be likely another failed comedy slice of life, because it is ok to watch but nothing funny at all..
his Osaka dialect should be funny, but instead it is just plain.. they could at least make simple Boke and tsukkomi manzai..but instead they made him slow and stupid both..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Live action vs anime vs manga

Cream_Soda - 7 hours ago

1 by Nishanthc »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » The Fable Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

48 by OutOfGalaxy »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » The Fable Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22

35 by Ranxomare »»
Jun 25, 1:49 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

44 by perseii »»
Jun 23, 11:00 PM

Poll: » The Fable Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1

38 by silentlylurking »»
Jun 23, 12:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.