Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 30, 2023 8:12 AM
Jun 2012
The animation of the OP is just good.

With this entire 1st cour of the second season .

Having a markedly improved, consistent, quality improvement.
In production, animation, setting, and acting. To the first season.

Also the "dot type printer" scene was actually a uniquely expressive way to handle that. Kudos to whoever greenlit it.

I look forward to the 2nd cour of the second season.
And the future seasons ahead of that. 👍
Dec 5, 2023 11:45 PM

Nov 2009
Even the absolute order FEARS Anos.

Not to mention Anos literally revived Lenos and Misa at same time, dude's too powerful, lol.

And that end of episode of season, I wonder if it was Anos himself that erased part of his own memory.

Guess it has something to do with that Goddess or whatever. Bet she's secretly Anos Waifu, LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 15, 2023 4:09 PM
Aug 2021
Story wise, I found myself far more invested in this season. Season 1’s story felt pretty typical and tropey (for the most part), but this season made me realize that the author’s actually putting in a lot of thought into how the magic and events all play out. Stuff that may have been “confusing” and seemingly pointless in the first few episodes ended up being important later on, which is not the type of writing I’d generally expect from a show like this. So that definitely gave me newfound appreciation for the series.

However, I will say that I thought this season was somewhat lacking in “Anos flexing his powers” moments, which season 1 had in abundance. Whereas season 2 seemed to place most of its focus on developing the story and other characters, only showing us some truly badass Anos moments towards the end. Which isn’t necessarily a bad approach, but I would like to see a better balance between those two aspects in the second cour.

But overall, still an awesome sequel imo, a 9/10 for me. I absolutely love this show, so I’m of course very excited for part 2
Jan 2, 4:31 AM
Mar 2021
sasdasdasdasdasdas
Jan 3, 2:50 AM
Aug 2022
so happy shin reunited with Reno.
Jan 3, 7:30 PM
Feb 2016
I expected the ending of this to be as bad as the first season, but at least they knew how to keep up with the ridiculous stuff happening, the plot still happens pretty quickly, but at least the remaining questions are answered and the other stuff that happened without explanation is not as critical as the first season.
Jan 4, 3:57 AM

Apr 2013
As for the rest of this show, I have no idea what happened in this episode. I'm just glad it ended.

So that was "2000 years ago - the animation". It felt very repetitive, with the antagonists coming back over and over and over again only to be destroyed by Anos every time. Then we had that jump back in time which was just incredibly boring. 2/10
Jan 4, 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
The best anime
10/10
Part 2 2024 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jan 15, 4:16 PM

Mar 2021
Finally finished this show, and I liked it
Even if I was lost and didnt understood everything because of so much stuff and characters happening, no one dying at the end, thanks to Anos being so powerful !
But I always enjoy watching some God like fights and confrontation, the difference of strenght and power is insane to see, and with good animation too

And I thought it was the end, didnt expected a part2, so there's some other mystery or ennemi left
Feb 23, 11:46 PM

Jul 2013
I can't believe there's gonna be another sequel. S1 was better

Feb 25, 7:04 AM

Dec 2020
S1 was great for me. This fell short. Everyone went to the bench while they focused on the spirit arc leaving no growth. There was also too much happening too fast. Spirit this, reincarnation that, time travel this, gods yadda yadda.
Mar 4, 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
Waiting for the next season in April.
with a good ending and suspense with the incident of Anos losing his memory.

I hope it continues for several seasons in the future
Final rating 10/10🥰
Mar 11, 4:39 AM
Jul 2018
Good ending, waiting for the greatest Graham to appear.
Apr 1, 1:20 PM

Jun 2019
I finally caught up to it after a year or so. I'm looking forward to Part 2.
Apr 11, 3:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol i like how they killed Nosegalia here after all the talks of world destruction, simply changed him into a bug and spattered him hard. Based Erdomaid, a true great fan of Anos, only came here just to crushed the heavenly father god xd.

Well no worries about to save spirit waifu Reno and her pretty daughter, Misa. Anos once again did the impossibility, overwrite the stupid loophole called rumors and traditions, thanks to the human child, Igareth from 2000 years ago for spreading it wide, everything ended up in a good note.

The ceremony tho, its really just a formality lol with Misa there as a symbol of repentance Avos, making Anos thereby declared a decree among demons lived in Dilgrade. While Shin, as expected still stiff as ever, but manage a nice little conversation with her daughter. The end? Not yet.

Funny how Anos questioned his own action about the goddess of destruction. Thought its all a perfectly calculated moves coming from him alone. He's not that perfect, he's not remembering something, needs to visit another waifu-worth character to seek the answer. So, looks like there's something lingering hidden there, and that's where another complex plot of arc for the incoming season set in motion. Whatever...

Overall, this isn't difficult to follow. All as simple as your usual Anos doing Anos thing, and the plot just following his usual shenanigans till the end of series. And i truly can't see how people fail to just set your brain off and see how goat those voldigoat at.

Anus Pottycoal per ten.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 14, 8:00 PM

Mar 2021
finally got to get around to finishing this season.

While I never actually read the source material to this Franchise, something was fundamentally different between the 1st season and the 2nd season.

While I found this season still entertaining to watch for the most part, it was overly complex for the type of series it initially started off in 2020.

I almost felt like too much of the story completely revolved around the complicated mythology which was the least interesting thing I originally found entertaining about this Anime series. It's like some viewers would have to take notes just to keep up with what was actually going on to really understand some of the nuances around the rumors and traditions.

Ending with the whole thing about Anos losing his memory was not really that shocking either considering in the 1st season he already conceded he had a major loss in memory to many things.... So there were many inconsistencies that just didn't add up.

I will still check out part 2 when it releases but I kind of wish they would have kept the aesthetics the 1st season gave off to me.

ColourWheelApr 14, 8:07 PM
Apr 26, 1:29 PM
Jul 2022
Esse anime é horrível o MC se acha demais não tem graça assistir isso
Apr 27, 7:29 AM
Apr 2024
Pretty nice overall
May 16, 5:23 AM

Feb 2011
I still miss Anos' original VA. he was snarky and better

Misa and shin talking was a very nice end to the anime. not bad at all.

not as good as s1 tho. the shit with avos dilhevia was a bit convoluted, seems the author pulled a Tokyo ghoul where it diverted off of the main dish of the anime.

May 19, 11:11 AM
Jul 2019
Worst anime I've watched in years.

A huge step down from Season 1.

Incomprehensible writing, a silly plot, too many characters, most of whom I couldn't care less about, and just confusion from Ep 1 to the end.

Hopefully the next season will be better, as this was trash.
May 31, 5:39 PM
Feb 2022
they should have fixed dragon cgi rather than wasting their budget on that love spell visuals , it wasn't even needed
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

104 by WienGirl »»
May 19, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

80 by WienGirl »»
May 19, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

91 by BertBert »»
May 5, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

49 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 8:58 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Kayou II Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

41 by badabass »»
Apr 11, 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.