Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 30, 2023 6:01 AM

Jul 2022
*sigh* how sweet...hoping for a season 2
Dec 31, 2023 11:56 PM

Dec 2020
Cute show. Ending was abrupt or more like it's usual antics and then it just ended.
Jan 26, 8:27 PM

Apr 2016
That was a cute and fitting way to end, now they are in first name basis and semi aware of their feelings even though they can't really grasp why it is.
It was a quite surprising show, it could have gone stale very quick but instead it just got better.
Jan 28, 10:33 AM

Mar 2015
Episode title baited me lol, I was so excited to see the timeskip.

Nishimura evolved to an angel, and Takada was so happy he broke the fourth wall to tell us he got a message from Nishimura.

I love the wholesomeness of this show, it's a nice change of pace for me.

8/10
Mar 15, 8:13 AM

Dec 2022
Didn't expect this to be so endearing going into it, but it was surprisingly enjoyable. Technically, there was a detectable amount of repetition in how Taiyou's oblivious compliments and gestures would fluster Akane, but I somehow found them cute each time anyway. Furthermore, some legitimate relationship development occured over the course of the anime, and Taiyou and Akane gradually became more aware of their new emotions and feelings. Taiyou in particular surprised me by more or less confessing to Akane at one point, but with his signature innocence keeping him in-character despite that.

This is a great watch if you're remotely in the mood for a cutesy and amusing show with two unique leading characters.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

51 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2023

62 by EsieEyen »»
Jun 1, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

61 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.