Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 8, 2023 6:47 PM

Aug 2017
What a crazy episode.

Tanaka went ape shit crazy yet again. He started shooting at the cabaret club in hopes of finding Odakawa.

I was fearing for Odakawa's life. Imai is such a bro for helping him get out of the club safely.

Odakawa teaming up with Dobu will be an interesting dynamic. Dobu can find the ape shit crazy rat with his gun in exchange for Odakawa helping him. Win win.

Oct 15, 2023 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
Sucks that Shibagaki's just getting brushed to the side like that. Seems like a nice fella but the entertainment business is a harsh world.
Jan 1, 9:38 AM

Jan 2022
Damn, poor Odokawa. Everything seems to be going wrong in his life. I wish the kid would freaking turn in his ticket before someone else buys the ticket and writes down the same exact numbers because we all know its going to happen, esp because he posted a freaking picture. I didn't think the radio talkshow host would be working at a cabaret. The shooter is becoming more bold. What kinda shady shit is Kakihana getting into for a girl that's not even remotely interested in him? Now that Baba is becoming more popular isn't it a good idea to keep the radio talkshow so that they can both blow up? Man, this is so sad. I wonder what connection Baba has with the singer.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 30, 12:08 AM
CD enthusiast

Jan 2024
The brief discussion between Odokawa and Shirakawa about the broken window theory... I know it refers to objects being vandalized and so on, but throughout my life, I've often felt like a thoroughly broken man due to a lot of unpleasant experiences since childhood, and I can't help but think that when you're broken, it somehow attracts people to break you more. At least, it has certainly felt like that in the past for me. Well, unlike broken windows, human beings are capable of fixing themselves, transcending their broken-ness. Kintsugi also shows us that there's such beauty in being broken and becoming whole again.
May 18, 2:19 PM

Nov 2018
This story starts to depress me, especially because of Kakihana (who drowns himself in debt for his sweetheart) and Tanaka (who became an obsessed delinquent because of a game). I wonder if there is any hope for a way out for these two. Meanwhile, I'm happy to see Odokawa's immunity to many of mankind's vices.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 24, 2021

89 by KonokoAsada »»
May 25, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 28, 2021

392 by AleAP123 »»
May 24, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 21, 2021

94 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 6:03 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 14, 2021

98 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 17, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Odd Taxi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 31, 2021

86 by MickeyMinaj »»
Apr 16, 10:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.