Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »
Nov 23, 2021 9:45 PM
Jun 2019
Hi, All!

I'm a 54 year old anime otaku mom, fujoshi, trekkie and casual gamer from Washington DC!

My first anime were Kimba (Jungle Emperor Leo), Speed Racer (Mach GoGoGo), G-Force (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Battle of the Planets), and Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) in the early to mid-1970's.

Now, I watch more anime and donghua/danmei (Chinese anime/Chinese BL anime) than live action shows (by a WIDE margin).

Looking forward to Katsucon in February 2022!
Nov 30, 2021 5:37 PM
Jan 2021
Hi,
I'm 52, from Vancouver, Canada. My anime adventure started about 10 years ago when I discovered the Ghibli films. I've watched a lot of anime movies since then, and I especially like the ones from Makoto Shinkai. I've also started watching some series, and I like Mushishi.
Glad to see a club for older fans.
Nice to meet you.

Nov 30, 2021 10:45 PM
Aug 2011
Mishiko1967 said:
Hi, All!

I'm a 54 year old anime otaku mom, fujoshi, trekkie and casual gamer from Washington DC!

My first anime were Kimba (Jungle Emperor Leo), Speed Racer (Mach GoGoGo), G-Force (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman, Battle of the Planets), and Star Blazers (Space Battleship Yamato) in the early to mid-1970's.

Great stuff, I recall seeing Kimba on TV when I was about 5 years old and it being my favorite show at the time, so that's definitely my earliest anime memory.

We never got speed racer here, but did get Battle of the Planets (which never hooked me) and Star Blazers, which did get into. However i think those actually hit the West a touch later - 1978, 79. don't go off the year on MAL for those to jog you memory - the dubs took quite a few years to appear.

Another good couple of memories for me are Mysterious Cities of Gold and Robotech.
cipheronDec 2, 2021 2:01 AM
Dec 1, 2021 4:53 PM
Jan 2021
Mishiko1967 said:
Hi, All!

That's interesting you mention Kimba. I remember watching Kimba the White Lion when I was about 5 years old. I thought it was just another 'cartoon'. I found out recently that it was actually an anime! So I've actually been watching anime for a long time. :)
Dec 2, 2021 2:01 AM
Aug 2011
heh, we have the same memory basically.
Dec 2, 2021 4:58 PM
Jul 2020
Hey everyone, how're ya'll?

I've been getting further down the anime rabbit hole for over two decades now. I've got over 200 titles on my completed list with another hundred to be watched, I've gone to conventions specifically to grab enough wallscrolls to redecorate the house, and I'm sharing my love of the genre with a new generation; my kiddos.

I am WAY behind on some of the bigger titles of the past decade, but I have plenty on the shelf waiting to hit play.
Dec 5, 2021 2:47 AM
Aug 2011
B2Reviews said:
Hey everyone, how're ya'll?

I've been getting further down the anime rabbit hole for over two decades now. I've got over 200 titles on my completed list with another hundred to be watched, I've gone to conventions specifically to grab enough wallscrolls to redecorate the house, and I'm sharing my love of the genre with a new generation; my kiddos.

I am WAY behind on some of the bigger titles of the past decade, but I have plenty on the shelf waiting to hit play.

Hmm, if there was going to be any one thing I'd recommend, it'd probably be Hajime no Ippo, though the main anime came out in 2000. A really great series.
Dec 6, 2021 5:22 AM

May 2017
Hi everyone,

Name is Mustafa, from Turkey. 31 years old. I'm one of the youngest fans here , i think.
I try to watch anime every day as much as I can. My first anime is pokemon.
When i was a kid, I didnt think I would reach this level. 11.000 episodes now.

Nice to meet u all. Have a nice day.
Omne initium est difficile
Dec 15, 2021 6:14 PM
Jul 2020
[/quote]

Hmm, if there was going to be any one thing I'd recommend, it'd probably be Hajime no Ippo, though the main anime came out in 2000. A really great series.[/quote]

This is one of those shows I don't know how I missed back then. Have to add it to my list to track down, thanks.
Dec 15, 2021 11:55 PM

Dec 2008
Welcome to all the newcomers! I hope you enjoy the club! :D

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Dec 26, 2021 8:02 AM
Jun 2008
Hello everyone i'm a 37(38? *counts) 37!  year old anime fan. From the Maryland, USA area

Introduced to this club by my good friend @kuri-cha

I've been watching anime for ages, before I even knew it was called anime, i think some of my earliest anime was Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Tekkaman Blade..some old anime moves on Sci-fi channel like Project A-ko and Iria: Zeiram The animation and G-Force!

Currently on a kick of watching anime i missed, like Utena and Escaflawne.

Thanks for letting me join!
Jan 9, 2022 1:06 PM
Aug 2020
Hi everyone! 37 year old lady here, living in New England. I watched some anime years ago but didn't realize it was anime, and started getting back into it when I began learning Japanese a few years ago. Now I'm catching up on anime I missed in the meantime and discovering some really awesome ones!

Really enjoy shounen, slice of life, and some mecha. Also eagerly awaiting the new Bleach arc! :)
Jan 14, 2022 4:11 PM
Apr 2013
Hello everyone! ^.^

People who know me usually call me "He who guards the refrigerator" because I'm always in front of the fridge, eating something, but feel free to call me Josh.

I love animes and RPGs(Role Playing Games). I already watched over 2500 animes, so lemme know if you need some recommendations. It'll be my pleasure to give you some good anime titles! Same goes for video games. If you wanna play a good RPG, lemme know and I'll recommend you a good series!

I speak both french and english (and a few words of japanese, thanks to all the animes that I watched) but sometimes, I might mix them both up and end up writing something weird and/or inappropriate. If that happens, do lemme know and I'll fix my mistake right away!

I also love to joke around, so please, if you wanna make a joke, don't hold back! Dark humor, sex jokes, dad jokes, you name it! Our world would be waaay too boring and depressing without laughter, wouldn't you agree?

Aaaand... Well, I guess that's all I have to say. Thanks for reading! ^.^
Jan 15, 2022 11:56 AM
Jul 2018
Helloo I am 30 years old. I like to draw, bake, watch anime, read, etc. I also really enjoy video games. I am currently playing god of war the new one. Stardew Valley, Persona 5 Royal and Animal crossing. I work as an artist but I am also trying to write my own generic scary stories book.
My anime watching is little compared to others but I am slowly making my way up there, lol.
Feel free to add me I would love to meet some new people!
Jan 15, 2022 2:19 PM

Dec 2008
Welcome to all the newcomers!
While we may be older than the average anime viewer here on MAL, at least we are young at heart! And then there is PhillyFlash.... ☺
Jan 16, 2022 10:13 AM

Oct 2021
Hello, I'm 39 here. I grew up with anime since literally when I was born. Parents would put on anime for me to watch since it was kids thing as considered where I was from at the time. The first series I really love was Gundam Zeta as well as SDF Macross. I'm fan of mecha anime, magical girls, yaoi and romance anime. I also really love Kaze to Ki no Uta manga series. My other favorite is Sailor Moon. However, I don't like the art style of anime after 1993 for the most part mainly because the style is no longer as close to realistic and beautiful. So I tend to avoid anime of after 1993 with some exceptions like Ghost in the Shell and Turn A Gundam. Music wise I like europop music especially Eiffel 65 music and others like Caramell and such.
Jan 18, 2022 7:48 AM
Aug 2008
I'm late, as always, but @AceSoldia, @tinywoodenrobot, @otaku-kun88, @alucitri (hello, again!), Liliath-Rose — welcome to the club!
Jan 18, 2022 12:03 PM
Apr 2013
Thanks a bunch, you two! ^.^
Jan 18, 2022 9:01 PM
Mar 2013
Hello, I'm new here. Just Kirby is fine ... I'm a dad of two boys, that I'm raising to be video game pros. My hobbies are longboarding, video games, and reading manga. All my reading time is at work, I spend at least 4hrs a day reading manga but I do have trouble finding manga I like... so most of the time I'm waiting on updates!
Musical taste: Shards-Andrew Hulshult, Starchild - Wolf and Raven, Glassy Eyed Zombies - John Petrucci
Manga updates top 3 I can't wait for: Dungeon Meshi, Sousou no Frieren, and Henkyou no Roukishi Bard Loen
Anime that's better than the Manga: S-cry-ed, Ghost Stories dub, Kemonozume.

Nice to meet you all :)
Jan 30, 2022 7:13 PM

Nov 2017
Cigarkirby said:
I spend at least 4hrs a day reading manga but I do have trouble finding manga I like... so most of the time I'm waiting on updates!

Your manga list was very nice and I found some interesting series from it.
It's actually quite rare to see mal-users, who have used more time on the manga than anime.
Feb 2, 2022 12:01 PM

Apr 2020
Hi everyone! I'll be 30 this year & I have been into anime since 2003 as a kid. I'm glad there are so many older anime fans! Nice to meet you all.
StargazingxFeb 2, 2022 12:06 PM
“You flounder through life, struggling desperately so you won't drown, even though you would float if you'd just relax.”
Feb 2, 2022 1:22 PM

Sep 2008
Hello! I'm 36. Been an anime fan since 2002 when I started getting into airings of anime on Toonami in America during its original 2000s run. Been pretty active in my anime viewing, as well as writing up the occasional review for anything with enough meat to it where I can put something together.
Feb 4, 2022 6:07 PM

Jan 2022
Arrived on the last day of January at MAL and just got accepted in here a few minutes ago. Glad to be here. ---looking to chat it up with other anime fans across the board, but being an O.G. this place called to me.

Name's Bronson but here I go by GRENDIZER_X99. Age 43.8 as of this posting, be 44 in April. Got into what was then called Japanimation in late 1991 (when it was Fan Subbed stuff and retail), though technically had been watching Anime since 1980 when I was two. GRENDIZER was first anime (albeit chopped up into 26 eps from 75), but going through it Subbed now in 2022. Basically HOKUTO NO KEN: The Movie, Super Natural Beast City [Wicked City], and Bubblegum Crisis Episode 2: Born to Kill got me hooked. Been a fan ever since.

Named my daughter (all this in my profile too) Fyana after the Replicant like Perfect Soldier from Armored Trooper VOTOMS, who's 16 now and just finished that 1983 series a week ago with me [my all time fave mecha space opera]. Just a regular guy wirh too much time on his hands to watch anime again thanks to retiring from Private Contractor Security Force Protection work from 2006 to 2020 and then Covid Variable Era starting. Prolly be back in the work force soon, might even put the body armor back on and holster the Jericho 941 40 caliber, but I dunno. Kinda' enjoy not being stressed and stuff.

Easy to talk to, and look forward to conversing with all of you.
Feb 6, 2022 8:49 AM
May 2016
Hi old fellas . I am 40 years old developer from Istanbul , an anime freak since 1997 .

Hajimemashite minna-san :)

Feb 7, 2022 5:34 AM
Aug 2008
Heyo, @Grendizer_ and @umie_dakara, and welcome to the club!

Fyana is a beautiful name! That's gotta be a lot of fun reliving past favorites with your kids.

And you're an anime *aficionado*, not a freak, umie. ;)
Feb 7, 2022 11:27 AM
May 2016
Kuri-cha said:
Heyo, @Grendizer_ and @umie_dakara, and welcome to the club!

Fyana is a beautiful name! That's gotta be a lot of fun reliving past favorites with your kids.

And you're an anime *aficionado*, not a freak, umie. ;)

Good to know :) I will change my profile aficinado many thanks. :)
Also my real name is Deniz , meaning umie in japanese, sea in english :)
Feb 7, 2022 12:21 PM
Aug 2008
umie_dakara said:

Good to know :) I will change my profile aficinado many thanks. :)
Also my real name is Deniz , meaning umie in japanese, sea in english :)

That's a beautiful name. :) Mine's far more boring lol
Feb 21, 2022 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
Nice to meet you all! I'm turning 32 this year and I've been watching anime since maybe 1995 or so. The first anime I remember watching is Sailor Moon, but a few other anime I remember watching in my youth are Pokémon, Digimon, Hamtaro, Zoids, Ruroni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, and .hack//SIGN.

I also loved My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I have three kids under two years old so I don't have much time for anime these days. Not that there's much new that really interests me lol
Feb 24, 2022 1:57 PM
Aug 2008
LadyOfTheLeaves said:
Nice to meet you all! I'm turning 32 this year and I've been watching anime since maybe 1995 or so. The first anime I remember watching is Sailor Moon, but a few other anime I remember watching in my youth are Pokémon, Digimon, Hamtaro, Zoids, Ruroni Kenshin, Tenchi Muyo, and .hack//SIGN.

I also loved My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, and Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite movies of all time.

I have three kids under two years old so I don't have much time for anime these days. Not that there's much new that really interests me lol

Welcome, Lady! Another person whose gateway anime was Sailor Moon. There are a few of us around here :)
Mar 14, 2022 11:24 AM

Jan 2016
Hey everyone! I'm 33 years old. I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z with my brother back when it was first airing on TV in America. Aside from that, I didn't really watch any other anime as a kid. Around 2014, I was browsing in Best Buy when I noticed some DBZ seasons on Blu-ray for sale. Bought them on a whim and I've been into anime ever since.

Aside from watching anime, I really enjoying playing video games and reading books. I've never understood the concept of console wars. I'll play all kinds of games across all of the gaming consoles dating back to the NES. As far as books go, I tend to read a lot of young adult novels.
Mar 20, 2022 11:27 PM

Feb 2008
Hello there.
I am 31 years old and I am from Germany.
I grew up watching a lot of anime and it was kinda one of my "special interests" ever since. But it got slowed down quite a bit for the past 10 years or so. I only always looked up what's new in the current season and picked up maybe 1 or 2 anime if anything at all.
However, I started to have more time since last year october again, so I've become more dedicated again towards watching anime and collecting manga.
I did read a lot of manga, especially in the past ~~14 years. Mostly online. Like almost every morning after waking up for at least 30 minutes and every night before sleeping, as long as it took for me to get sleepy enough.

Beside watching anime and reading manga, I also like playing videogames. I mainly played WoW in the past few years, but I got tired of it. It was hard finding suitable players for my group and we just stopped. So now I am more of a casual gamer and casually play with one or two of my friends if we find an enjoyable game.

I am glad that I found some groups with people around my age and older. I tried some other groups and discordservers in the last few months, but in most cases people are more about half my age and I felt out of place.
Mar 21, 2022 6:36 PM

Dec 2008
Chiyomi said:
I am glad that I found some groups with people around my age and older. I tried some other groups and discordservers in the last few months, but in most cases people are more about half my age and I felt out of place.

Only half? I've got grand-nieces and nephews older than a lot of the people out there on the various groups. Mind you, I have a bunch of them that are younger too, but still....

To all of you folk's that are new to the club, WELCOME! I tried to send welcome notes to the new folk's, but I get forgetful on occasion (the second thing to go as you get older).
Mar 23, 2022 5:28 AM

Feb 2020

Hey all new people, I turned 33 in Jan so definitely feeling "old" these days haha!
Mar 25, 2022 3:58 AM
Review Moderator
Mar 2010
Hi all, I'm a nearly-40 year old from the UK. Been on MAL for over a decade now but mostly had my head buried in the review section so took me a while to notice this club!

I grew up in Asia on a diet of Robotech, Force Five, Ikkyuu-san, Doraemon etc. Didn't really become a conscious anime fan till the early 2000s when digital fansubs were taking off thanks to this thing called the "Internet". Started with Noir, Hellsing, Banner of the Stars etc. Was active on a site called animenfo (now defunct - anyone else remember that?) and to a much lesser extent anidb (site is still around I believe but I haven't used it for years). Reluctantly moved over to MAL when it was clear that animenfo was dying with little chance of resurrection.

Not been watching much over the past 5 years or so, but trying to get back into the game. Looking forward to connecting people who (I'm assuming) watches more than just the latest thing that's still airing on crunchyroll :D
kekekeKajMar 25, 2022 4:10 AM
Take off every SIG!!
May 6, 2022 6:33 AM
May 2022
Hello from Singapore, everyone!

I joined MAL because once in a while I feel an urge to say something to people about anime I just watched, and usually I don't act on it, but a couple weeks back I did, and so here I am. Hmm, this is making me realise, maybe it's because I have fewer and fewer real-life friends who would listen to me natter on about anime anymore!

And in light of the above, I suspect I'll lurk a lot more than I participate, so thanks in advance for bearing with me.

Oh, yes, my maturity bona fides: I'm a couple of years past 40, cut my teeth on Chinese-dubbed SDF Macross back in the late 80s, grew up watching anime casually on and off in my youth, had a decade-long gap becoming a proper shakaijin, but the last few years' bad economy and covid gave me lots of time to begin catching up on anime again! And it's been super fun :D

See you guys around ;)
May 18, 2022 4:48 AM

Jun 2019
@aremarf @kekekeKaj @luckiiiineko @Chiyomi @mandylorian @_Lycka_ @Grendizer_ @umie_dakara

Warm welcome to all the new members and quick word to say we have a regular group watch here in Later Years and all welcome. We watch a variety of shows (you can see past shows we've watched in the discussion thread) and try to pick different genres as we go. A list of potential next watches are listed in the Interest Thread, all suggestions welcome, whether in our ptw list or not (we recently watched ACCA 13 which I'd never heard of and really enjoyed).

We watch one episode per day but no pressure to post every day, we all have lives outside of anime which often come first.
23feanorMay 18, 2022 4:53 AM
May 18, 2022 4:55 AM

Jan 2022
Thanks for the welcome. Ain't as active as I had been now that I'm "Outside The Domicile" Working again, usually 14hr days, but I'm still around.
May 24, 2022 4:39 AM
Review Moderator
Mar 2010
23feanor said:
@aremarf @kekekeKaj @luckiiiineko @Chiyomi @mandylorian @_Lycka_ @Grendizer_ @umie_dakara

Warm welcome to all the new members and quick word to say we have a regular group watch here in Later Years and all welcome. We watch a variety of shows (you can see past shows we've watched in the discussion thread) and try to pick different genres as we go. A list of potential next watches are listed in the Interest Thread, all suggestions welcome, whether in our ptw list or not (we recently watched ACCA 13 which I'd never heard of and really enjoyed).

We watch one episode per day but no pressure to post every day, we all have lives outside of anime which often come first.

Thanks 23featnor! I have seen the threads and do intend to take part at some point. Just a little busy at the moment with other things.
Take off every SIG!!
Jun 25, 2022 8:09 AM

May 2014
Hi everyone, happy to introduce myself (thanks for having me!)

My name is Arthur, I got into anime around 1994/95 with my first anime being Guyver. I am turning 34 this year, but I still enjoy anime and manga very much - even tho I had a couple of long breaks here and there. I guess my taste just kinda has changed over time (allergic to shounen nowadays).

My all time favourite anime and manga is both Maison Ikkoku (mc = me irl lol), but strangely I sort of dislike other Takahashi works (Urusei Yatsura f.e.).

Happy to be here and to get to know you all :)
Jun 25, 2022 10:02 PM

Dec 2008
Welcome to all the "new" members. A lot of people in the club aren't often "vocal" as like a lot of members they have "real world" things to attend to. Doesn't mean they are ignoring anyone, they're just busy.

If I haven't sent a personal note welcoming the new members to The Club, it 's most likely that they aren't accepting messages from anyone but friends.
Jul 21, 2022 8:35 PM

May 2022
Hello. I'm new to this group. I'm pretty old. (Gen X) Started off with popular stuff like Cowboy Bebop. But these days I'm binging on romance and slice of life. And I've recently branched out into manga. Glad to be here.
Jul 23, 2022 1:05 AM

Jun 2019
@OG_Otaku welcome to the club. Some interesting favourites, never heard of Say "I Love You", now added to my ptw list, thanks for the suggestion.
Jul 23, 2022 12:56 PM

May 2022
@23feanor Say, I Love You is only masquerading as a high school teen romance. The story is actually about bullying and ptsd, and includes subplots about stalking, sexual harassment, and eating disorders. The overall theme is trauma and recovery from bullying and peer pressure. The romance is just the plot device used to deal with these bigger themes. By the end of the anime, the main characters have grown and acheived some degree of recovery from past trauma, and together they help one another to move on in healthy ways. I would recommend it for teens, but almost everyone can identify with these characters and learn something from their struggles. And the romance is awesome too!
Jul 23, 2022 11:07 PM

Dec 2008
OG_Otaku said:
@23feanor Say, I Love You is only masquerading as a high school teen romance. The story is actually about bullying and ptsd, and includes subplots about stalking, sexual harassment, and eating disorders. The overall theme is trauma and recovery from bullying and peer pressure.

So... pretty much your generic Slice-of-Life/School genre anime.
Jul 24, 2022 10:38 AM

May 2022
OrlahEhontas said:
OG_Otaku said:
@23feanor Say, I Love You is only masquerading as a high school teen romance. The story is actually about bullying and ptsd, and includes subplots about stalking, sexual harassment, and eating disorders. The overall theme is trauma and recovery from bullying and peer pressure.

Yeah. Should've just said that.
Jul 24, 2022 9:45 PM

Dec 2008
OG_Otaku said:
OrlahEhontas said:

Yeah. Should've just said that.

Aug 24, 2022 4:53 PM
Aug 2022
Hey everyone! I'm Turtle! I turned 30 this year and I love anime. I've been watching since the late 90s-early 00s, but didn't start finishing a lot of stuff until 2016. My favorites include Kino's Journey and Boogiepop and Others. I tend to seek out obscure and popular stuff, but more so the obscure. I don't follow too many seasonals as they air due to my disability (I have autism and schizophrenia) so I have a little system for anime that I implemented last year. I watch a 1 cour show, a 2 cour show, a show I own on home video, a longer show, and maybe a seasonal. I watch about an episode a day of the first three and binge the longer show on weekends. Hopefully, I can hang around and talk about anime. Huzzah!
Aug 29, 2022 11:10 AM
Aug 2008
Welcome aboard, @TurtleMarlowe (and others I might have missed)!
Aug 30, 2022 12:05 AM
Jul 2021
Hello everyone, happy to introduce myself, thanks for having me!

I go by the name of William, I am 45 going on 46, American expat living the life in Western Europe.
I'm married to a wonderful, caring, supportive husband. We are the proud fathers of 3 rambunctious little boys (they can be a handful sometimes lol). Just like me, but that's our American side coming out lol.

I have been watching anime since like forever, left (back then, many Moons ago, no normal American teen would ever be caught watching "cartoons"). Life took place and flew by and here we are.

The first anime I watched were, omg I can't remember their names, I'll google them brb ... Okay, Heidi, Girl of the Alps, Future Boy Conan, Mazinger Z, and many other from that era.

Wanna know how much I enjoyed anime back in the day? Easy, back in 1990. using the sat dish to watch Akira with dodgy Spanish subtitles, dodgy sound, piggy back from a dodgy Mexican? Sat TV station and from time to time having grainy and interferences with the image. Thanks to the Stars that I know how to speak Spanish! Good times!

I've only recently returned to anime because my shrink and I talked a bit about things and I told her that certain things I've been using for ever to keep away certain thoughts away were not working anymore.
Ok this may be a bit "heavy" but c'est la vie, I from the early-ish 80's to about early 94 I was a catamite, and anime (along with many other things),(some legal others not so much) helped me to cope with the madness all around me.
So back to now, my shrink and I talked and she asked me to thing about stuff that brought me happiness and that I haven't used/or done in a long while.
After some very long minutes thinking about it, anime came up and here we are, I'm re-watching anime again for the first time in ages, trying to "convert" the husband, without success, that's he's Ukrainian/Russian side coming out, I "so wanna watch anime with me?" he "Nyet"
But at least my eldest is coming around and we may have a new convert, maybe, let's see.

So, to finish up. Sorry all for the long intro, at times I can come up being a bit too much, too loud, too vocal, too many things but in general I'm a chill out dude, sitting in my corner reading the newspaper having a drink and just watching the "action" taking place.

P.S I forgot to ad, if anyone wants to send me a friend request please do so, I'm a bit shy on that department and I don't wanna be making any faux pas around here.
DawizzAug 30, 2022 12:20 AM
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Sep 5, 2022 1:39 AM
Aug 2022
Hi Everyone! Been watching anime since it was on VHS tapes only and emassed 100s of them, so i have a soft spot for 80s and particuarilty 90s era anime, like Tenchi Muyo (my first anime love as a teenager) and El Hazard (where my name is from). Not that I dont think modern anime is good, and its great its so easy to access now. Great to meet you all!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 »

More topics from this board

» The Heroic Legend of Arslan (2015) - May 2024 Group Watch

whiteflame55 - May 19

34 by whiteflame55 »»
5 hours ago

» Secret of Cerulean Sand (2002) ( 1 2 )

whiteflame55 - Apr 26

72 by 23feanor »»
May 23, 12:50 AM

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2912 by 23feanor »»
May 22, 10:27 PM

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch ( 1 2 )

23feanor - Apr 2

54 by filifjonkan »»
May 6, 7:49 AM

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

6 by MeganeOverlord »»
Apr 25, 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.