Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »
Sep 5, 2014 5:57 PM

Nov 2013
Without EA?

Easy, GoB to the face will suffice. Or Enkidu their leader and cut off his head.
Sep 5, 2014 6:56 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
Without EA?

Easy, GoB to the face will suffice. Or Enkidu their leader and cut off his head.
It's not like GoB has the biggest arsenal one could ever have.

And thr last thing I want to see is an army of Greeks and whvoever else Rider enlisted, glorifing their methods.

Ea to the face of IH was one of the best moments.
ssjokgSep 5, 2014 10:29 PM
Sep 5, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2013
I don't get what you're trying to say in the first line.

And also I don't understand what glorifying their methods is supposed to mean.

But I agree that it EA vs. IH was great.
Sep 5, 2014 10:29 PM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
I don't get what you're trying to say in the first line.

And also I don't understand what glorifying their methods is supposed to mean.

But I agree that it EA vs. IH was great.

I blame my smartphone.

Think of Rider's speeches multiplied by the number of men he has.I dont want that.
Sep 5, 2014 11:54 PM
Sep 2007
I both like and dislike Ea...

like - sheer power of it fits Gilgamesh and shows that he isn't just all talk

dislike - even though it's nice to see cool long ranged attacks, beams, etc, I much more prefer seeing more direct, closer fights

Ea is quite a lot endgame NP, so it doesn't really fit to what I like.

If it was me writing this battle, if Rider vs Gilgamesh was more like Gilgamesh quickly using his NPs not as projectiles, but with his own hands while fighting Rider and Ionioi Hetairoi who would also show some challenge, maybe not strength wise, but tactics wise (I mean, as far as I understood, they should have their battle experience from when they were alive).
Still, Gilgamesh would probably end up seeming more like Saber, than Archer class, so there's that too...

In any case, I do like Gilgamesh, but I wouldn't let him end up unscathed in fight with Rider, or winning easily.

Not that I mind too much how it was in anime, and more than anything, I watched F/Z primarily for Rider scenes.
Sep 6, 2014 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
If Gilgamesh was wielding his treasures then we would end up with the same exact thing except that this time it would be Rider and IH that would beat the crap out of Gil.

But Rider isnt a strong heroic spirit.He has a hax RM but thats that.
Not even Hercules could touch Gil, why would a way inferior spirit do it?
Rider's personality has nothing to do with the his power.
Sep 6, 2014 12:52 AM
Sep 2007
Even if he (Rider) isn't strong by himself, everything that he has (Reality Marble included) is still part of his power.

If we talked about fair fight between Servants, it would be with no NPs, or any special body strength enhancers at all, or without magic, but that wouldn't be interesting anymore, and Caster would most likely be at the most disadvantage, unless his way of fighting was similar to using poisons, or something weird, but not outside posibility.

Still, Saber would still wield normal sword, Assassin would still be stealthy, Rider would be expert at riding animals, or be proficient at using, I don't know, tanks, or jets (which, ironically, would put him at rather big advantage), etc...

I don't know, maybe it's just because I played Metal Gear Solid for years, but my favorite class is Assassin, and it always seemed to me it's the most preferable class for killing Masters directly, and overall perfect Servant for getting his Master to victory.
I can't help but think that he's never used properly, especially in F/Z where, IMO, he was basically thrown away, and pretty much for no good reason (measuring Rider's capabilities was really bad excuse), other than to show force of Ionioi Hetairoi.

F/Z Lancer was also wasted, I liked him, but he was really handicaped by his chivalrious personality.
I'm surprised guy like Kayneth didn't make him use his curse on hundreds of women to "help" him in his fights, or something like that...
Sep 6, 2014 2:33 AM

Nov 2013
Psajdak said:
Even if he (Rider) isn't strong by himself, everything that he has (Reality Marble included) is still part of his power.
Which is useless against someone with anti-army NPs or portable sword missile launcher with unlimited ammo, rapid fire rate and long range.

Psajdak said:
If we talked about fair fight between Servants, it would be with no NPs, or any special body strength enhancers at all, or without magic, but that wouldn't be interesting anymore, and Caster would most likely be at the most disadvantage, unless his way of fighting was similar to using poisons, or something weird, but not outside posibility.
Why would anyone want a 'fair fight' in a war? Except for hypocritical knights that is.
This will basically make the battles end up being fist fights too. I don't see any point in doing that.

Psajdak said:
Still, Saber would still wield normal sword, Assassin would still be stealthy, Rider would be expert at riding animals, or be proficient at using, I don't know, tanks, or jets (which, ironically, would put him at rather big advantage), etc...
Normal sword will break. You just said no special abilities so Assassin can't 'be stealthy.' Tanks and Jets won't really hurt servants.

Psajdak said:
I don't know, maybe it's just because I played Metal Gear Solid for years, but my favorite class is Assassin, and it always seemed to me it's the most preferable class for killing Masters directly, and overall perfect Servant for getting his Master to victory.
I can't help but think that he's never used properly, especially in F/Z where, IMO, he was basically thrown away, and pretty much for no good reason (measuring Rider's capabilities was really bad excuse), other than to show force of Ionioi Hetairoi.
Assassin was summoned for the sole purpose of gathering info for Tokiomi, who is an idiot so yes Assassin went to waste for the most part.

Psajdak said:
F/Z Lancer was also wasted, I liked him, but he was really handicaped by his chivalrious personality.
I'm surprised guy like Kayneth didn't make him use his curse on hundreds of women to "help" him in his fights, or something like that...
Lancer is just a hypocrite.
Kayneth wouldn't do that, he has a superiority complex (which some of it is understandable) but he isn't a total scumbag.
Edit: Also they are supposed to NOT get anyone else involved. If he did do that then he'd get turned into mincemeat by the other teams ganging up on him (just like what happened to Caster). If not then MA would deal with him and that's not something you'd want.
BotatoSep 6, 2014 2:43 AM
Sep 6, 2014 3:27 AM
Sep 2007
I just a mentioned Rider and his abilities that counts as part of his power as Servant.

As for countering his army NP with anti-army NPs, and similar stuff, we are only talking about direct fight.
There could be bunch of ways to overcome it.

But as you said, why would anyone want a fair fight in a war, and quite honestly, I completely agree with that.
Kiritsugu also shown how much Master himself can make a difference, especially due to some of his underhanded and "without honor" way of fighting, which showed that it's not all about Servant's statuses and abilities.

Also, look at the way Kirei "defeated" Tokiomi.

I consider Gilgamesh most powerful of all Servants that I saw, or even if Saber is the most prefferable class, but I can see every of those Servants having great potential to triumph over others if paired with proper Master that doesn't only depend on Servants.

As for normal weapons not hurting Servants, I forgot so say Servants wouldn't have such resistance against it, which would make almost like humans, but with superior mastery of weapons in their class, or battle skills, and maybe some would have higher endurance and stamina.
Just mentioned that as example of fair fight, but we all know, we love to see their interesting NPs at work, and it's one of things that makes Servant's battles more interesting.

All in all, IMO, every Servant paired with capable and cautious Master could defeat all others in war.
Main problem was really always, personality and moral codes of some characters.

Some are too proud, some are to careless, Tokiomi for instance seemed to have proper mindset as Master, but he should have known better than to trust anyone, even if it's his Servant, no one in their right mind would let someone with personality like Gilgamesh's wander too much around and talk to other people.
I'm not sure if one Command Spell is enough for that, but if it was me, after judging Gilgamesh's behavior, I wouldn't mind using one simply for him not to talk to anyone else.

Kiritsugu / Kirei (if he used him properly) and Assassin would probably be overkill pair of Master and Servant, but that would be too much storywise, and Assassin himself didn't show too much of personality as character, and thus wasn't shown too much.
Well, if you think about it, in some way, Kiritsugu could be considered some sort of Master with Assassin class similarities.
Sep 6, 2014 3:32 AM

Oct 2013
I wonder what would happen if FZ Rider and FSN Archer were to fight using their Noble Phantasms.
Sep 6, 2014 4:13 AM

Nov 2013
Psajdak said:
As for normal weapons not hurting Servants, I forgot so say Servants wouldn't have such resistance against it, which would make almost like humans, but with superior mastery of weapons in their class, or battle skills, and maybe some would have higher endurance and stamina.
Just mentioned that as example of fair fight, but we all know, we love to see their interesting NPs at work, and it's one of things that makes Servant's battles more interesting.
That still makes no sense. Why strip heroes from all of their powers and abilities? What's the point of summoning servants to fight if they won't be any better than the Masters themselves?

-Riptide- said:
I wonder what would happen if FZ Rider and FSN Archer were to fight using their Noble Phantasms.
Reality Marbleception? o.o
Sep 6, 2014 4:24 AM

Oct 2013
Botato said:
-Riptide- said:
Reality Marbleception? o.o

Whose Reality Marble would take form though? Or maybe it will be a combination of the two. A desert with an army of servant with floating gears and scattered swords.
Sep 6, 2014 4:29 AM
Sep 2007
That's why I mentioned it as something close to fair fight.

And if you think about it, most of Servants really were normal humans, even King Arthur - chosen (which is why he could pull sword from the stone) king was depicted without any above human abilities.

And what's the point?
Well, point is pretty much having one expert at particular way of fighting at your side, it's better than nothing.

But as I said, that would take too much from what makes Servants interesting.
I mean, compare F/Z Berserker with his Servant powers with how he would be fighting without them - probably some crazy knight that wants to slash everything he sees.
But seeing him use almost everything as NP looks much more fun.
Sep 6, 2014 4:39 AM

Aug 2009
-Riptide- said:
NEver actually stated by Nasu but since higher Thaumaturgy always wins, Rider's RM would destroy Archer's.

Archer's only chance is to kill Rider before he uses his RM, or else he can only reach a draw by killing Rider inside IH but dying at the hands of his army.
ssjokgSep 6, 2014 5:00 AM
Sep 6, 2014 4:41 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
-Riptide- said:
NEver actually stated by Nasu but since higher Thaumaturgy always wins, Rider's RM would destroy Archer's.

Archer's only chance is to kill Rider before he uses his RM, or else he can only reach a draw by killing Rider inside UH but dying at the hands of his army.
Pretty sure Archer can still spam swords even without UBW also he can blow shit up with his bow.

Anywho, how long does he need to last before IH fades? Like how much mana do the soldiers have after they lose their leader?

@Psajdak
Servants are gimped btw. They were a LOT more powerful during their original life.
Sep 6, 2014 4:59 AM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
ssjokg said:

Archer's only chance is to kill Rider before he uses his RM, or else he can only reach a draw by killing Rider inside UH but dying at the hands of his army.
Pretty sure Archer can still spam swords even without UBW also he can blow shit up with his bow.

Anywho, how long does he need to last before IH fades? Like how much mana do the soldiers have after they lose their leader?

He can but the enemy is some ten thousand sentient Heroic Spirits, 3rei spoilers:

His spam is in disadvantage outside UBW due to cost an everything.

I dont think that they have a standard time limit.We only know that IH is destroyed after many of are killed.
ssjokgSep 6, 2014 5:37 AM
Sep 6, 2014 5:21 AM

Nov 2013
Oh so Shirou is actually relevant in 3rei? That's awesome, can't wait for anime adaptation/start reading manga :3
Sep 6, 2014 5:26 AM

Aug 2009
That spoiler tag fail tho.
Botato said:
Oh so Shirou is actually relevant in 3rei? That's awesome, can't wait for anime adaptation/start reading manga :3

Start reading the manga.From the beginning.

3rei isn't finished ad who knows what their plans are for the rest of 2wei that we dont know if they will be animated now.
Sep 6, 2014 5:33 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
That spoiler tag fail tho.
Botato said:

Start reading the manga.From the beginning.

3rei isn't finished ad who knows what their plans are for the rest of 2wei that we dont know if they will be animated now.
Yeah I plan to read everything TM at some point so I'll start from the beginning (also to see all the changes Fai kept talking about).

Anyway, regarding IH, it is supported by Rider and his army's mana, so if he dies and Archer manages to kill some of them (they don't have their NPs and are very gimped so I wouldn't put it past Archer to manage to kill a couple hundred of them, if not thousands) it could collapse.
Sep 6, 2014 5:39 AM

Aug 2009
I think that the number has to be a lot higher.

CaladBlog and several other NP he has can kill many of them, especially with how nerfed they are, but I doubt that he will manage to kill enough of them.Unless if he starts spamming NLBW.
Sep 6, 2014 5:45 AM
Jul 2014
Poor FSN Caster....
And damn Gil's ea. It's too overpowered.
I would love to see his fights without it.

I would have thought that the reality marbles would overwrite each other. The Type-Moon wiki has some evidence for this theory, though it is not confirmed.

I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 5:48 AM

Aug 2009
AnarchicSloth said:
Poor FSN Caster....

I would have thought that the reality marbles would overwrite each other. The Type-Moon wiki has some evidence for this theory, though it is not confirmed.
"The mechanics of a Reality Marble being activated when one is already established is unknown. Within SE.RA.PH of the Moon Cell, all areas are manifested as Reality Marbles, and they can be overwritten by those of Servants. Within Fate/Extra CCC, Archer's Unlimited Blade Works can be overwritten by Archer's own Unlimited Blade Works, Caster's Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu, and Saber's Aestus Domus Aurea. It is unknown if this reflects an actual occurrence or if it is limited to a gameplay feature."

What does that even mean?

And even if it was an actual occurrence ,I wouldnt count it since Moon Cell fucks everything up.

Gil has fought without Ea.But it wasnt against Rider.
Sep 6, 2014 5:54 AM
Jul 2014
ssjokg said:
AnarchicSloth said:
Poor FSN Caster....

"The mechanics of a Reality Marble being activated when one is already established is unknown. Within SE.RA.PH of the Moon Cell, all areas are manifested as Reality Marbles, and they can be overwritten by those of Servants. Within Fate/Extra CCC, Archer's Unlimited Blade Works can be overwritten by Archer's own Unlimited Blade Works, Caster's Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu, and Saber's Aestus Domus Aurea. It is unknown if this reflects an actual occurrence or if it is limited to a gameplay feature."

What does that even mean?

And even if it was an actual occurrence ,I wouldnt count it since Moon Cell fucks everything up.

Gil has fought without Ea.But it wasnt against Rider.
I would assume it means that he could remake UBW over one he has already made. I'm not sure since I'm new to this stuff.
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 5:55 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
I think that the number has to be a lot higher.

CaladBlog and several other NP he has can kill many of them, especially with how nerfed they are, but I doubt that he will manage to kill enough of them.Unless if he starts spamming NLBW.
Gil took out half of them but Rider was still standing. I don't know if losing Rider affects IH as much as I think it does but perhaps killing Rider + a few thousand soldiers would be enough.
Sep 6, 2014 5:58 AM
Sep 2007
In the end, it all depends on writer.

If he wanted, he could find a justifiable way for that one F/Z Assassin kid to kill all other Servants together.
Sep 6, 2014 6:02 AM

Nov 2013
Psajdak said:

If he wanted, he could find a justifiable way for that one F/Z Assassin kid to kill all other Servants together.
If it is explained and makes sense, sure.
Sep 6, 2014 6:11 AM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
Psajdak said:

Till then it makes as much sense as Deadpool being summoned as an Assassin in the 4th HGW.
Sep 6, 2014 6:20 AM

Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
Botato said:
Till then it makes as much sense as Deadpool being summoned as an Assassin in the 4th HGW.
I would like to see that honestly xD
Sep 6, 2014 6:29 AM
Sep 2007
I can find one good explanation - all Servants end up so stupid, that they lose to a little kid.

I mean, it's not about Servants, but look at how little Rin resisted Ryuunosuke in anime...
If it was any logical world (as ours, for example), the very moment she moved against madman like Ryuunosuke, he would decapitate her, and drink her blood directly from her severed head (and I actually can see him doing that).
Sep 6, 2014 7:05 AM

Dec 2013
The answer is obviously Gilgamesh. That guys so OP!
Sep 6, 2014 7:29 AM

Aug 2009
Psajdak said:
I can find one good explanation - all Servants end up so stupid, that they lose to a little kid.

I mean, it's not about Servants, but look at how little Rin resisted Ryuunosuke in anime...
If it was any logical world (as ours, for example), the very moment she moved against madman like Ryuunosuke, he would decapitate her, and drink her blood directly from her severed head (and I actually can see him doing that).

That FSN bashing tho.Except that all those Servants,or just Gil since he is the only one, is 100% in char just like in FZ.But thats one point you will never agree with even if all the fandom clearly says so.

Except that a madman like Ryuunosuke would end up the same.Another madman, yes he would kill her but someone like him would take his time.
Botato said:
ssjokg said:
I would like to see that honestly xD

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8240891/1/Fate-Zero-Sense
Sep 6, 2014 7:40 AM

Nov 2013
Wait seriously?
I ignored it before, now I am motivated to read it xD
Sep 6, 2014 7:53 AM
Sep 2007
ssjokg said:

That FSN bashing tho.Except that all those Servants,or just Gil since he is the only one, is 100% in char just like in FZ.But thats one point you will never agree with even if all the fandom clearly says so.
Not really sure what Gilgamesh has anything to do with writer having all power to make even child F/Z Assassin defeat all other Servants with explanation how they simply became stupid to such degree that even little girl can deal with them.

Except that a madman like Ryuunosuke would end up the same.Another madman, yes he would kill her but someone like him would take his time.
I also don't understand point of this reply...
What I was saying was that only in fiction could small girl deal with someone like Ryuunosuke.

How old was Rin in F/Z?
Seven?

Sorry, but no matter how I try I can't see any logic in such young child actually moving at all out of fear, much less resisting when faced with someone bloodthirsty as Ryuunosuke.
Which is natural, even most adults with weapon wouldn't stay so calm when some crazy youth was trying to murder them.
Sep 6, 2014 8:01 AM

Aug 2009
I thought you were bashing Shirou and his fights in FSN.

As for child Assassin beating everyone sure the writer could make everyone a retard but then nobody would like a story like that.

But there is no point in comparing fantasy world with ours since a lot of things are different.

The only thing Rin did was let her mana run wild and go to his bracelet.After that it was simply running away from him.It wasnt bravery or anything like that.She only did the only things she knew how to do a a magus.
Sep 6, 2014 8:10 AM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:
Sorry, but no matter how I try I can't see any logic in such young child actually moving at all out of fear, much less resisting when faced with someone bloodthirsty as Ryuunosuke.
Which is natural, even most adults with weapon wouldn't stay so calm when some crazy youth was trying to murder them.
Rin is was a magus / in training. This alone should give her a chance against an untrained serial killer. Also, she was ready to fight in a war, so to be so scared that she can't move wouldn't make much sense.
Sloth-Sep 6, 2014 8:19 AM
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 10:39 AM

Aug 2014
Gilgamesh, obviously.

Though how almost every other Stay Night servant has less votes baffles me......or not, given the number of secondaries around.
Still, F/SN Caster
has no votes and Gilles De Rais has 7, just what.
InsertanamehereSep 6, 2014 11:02 AM
Sep 6, 2014 10:49 AM
Jul 2014
Insertanamehere said:
Gilgamesh, obviously.

Though how almost every other Stay Night servant has less votes baffles me......or not, given the number of secondaries around.
Still, F/SN Caster has no votes and Gilles De Rais has 7, just what.
Probably because he could summon Cthulhu , while FSN caster didn't do much (as far as I can remember)
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
AnarchicSloth said:
Insertanamehere said:
Gilgamesh, obviously.

Probably because he could summon Cthulhu , while FSN caster didn't do much (as far as I can remember)
He needed like half a day for that.

Medea could kill him in a blink of an eye.Hell, Kaleid Medea should be able to even kill Caster's monster.
Sep 6, 2014 11:03 AM
Jul 2014
ssjokg said:
AnarchicSloth said:
He needed like half a day for that.

Medea could kill him in a blink of an eye.Hell, Kaleid Medea should be able to even kill Caster's monster.
Medea's abilities were probably demonstrated in the VNs. Anybody who has played them will most likely know that other servants are stronger and would vote for them. Anyone who voted for F/Z caster has probably only seen the animes in which F/SN caster didn't do much (again, as far as I can remember)
Sloth-Sep 6, 2014 11:06 AM
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 11:06 AM

Aug 2014
AnarchicSloth said:
Insertanamehere said:
Gilgamesh, obviously.

I could say more, but I'll just leave this from the Type-Moon Wiki here:
"Caster is a magus from the Age of Gods that far surpasses modern magi.[6] She is something from the divine era that shouldn't exist in the Age of Man, so her abilities in magecraft are on an entirely different level than any living magus can produce. "
Gilles De Rais lived in the Age of Man. Virtually nothing he can do would impress or challenge her.
Sep 6, 2014 11:08 AM
Jul 2014
Insertanamehere said:
"Caster is a magus from the Age of Gods that far surpasses modern magi.[6] She is something from the divine era that shouldn't exist in the Age of Man, so her abilities in magecraft are on an entirely different level than any living magus can produce. "
Gilles De Rais lived in the Age of Man. Virtually nothing he can do would impress or challenge her.

AnarchicSloth said:
Medea's abilities were probably demonstrated in the VNs. Anybody who has played them will most likely know that other servants are stronger and would vote for them. Anyone who voted for F/Z caster has probably only seen the animes in which F/SN caster didn't do much (again, as far as I can remember)
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 11:10 AM

Aug 2009
Insertanamehere said:
AnarchicSloth said:

Not to mention that Gilles wasnt even a magus.He only tried to summon demons but he failed miserably.
Sep 6, 2014 11:33 AM
Sep 2007
Even though I'm pretty Shiro-like when it comes to helping people (seriously, I don't think I've ever refused to help anyone in my life), and overall I'm known as really nice guy, if I can say so much for myself, I still couldn't help but always have smile on my face when Caster and Ryuunosuke were together on screen.

Such a charismatic duo of lunatics...

Along with Rider and Waver, these two were really great crazy buddies.

Also, that "Cooooooooooool!" of theirs.
Sep 6, 2014 11:36 AM
Jul 2014
Psajdak said:
Even though I'm pretty Shiro-like when it comes to helping people (seriously, I don't think I've ever refused to help anyone in my life), and overall I'm known as really nice guy, if I can say so much for myself, I still couldn't help but always have smile on my face when Caster and Ryuunosuke were together on screen.

Such a charismatic duo of lunatics...

Along with Rider and Waver, these two were really great crazy buddies.

Also, that "Cooooooooooool!" of theirs.
Caster + Ryuunosuke = best comedy duo (IMO)
I'M GONE NOW
Sep 6, 2014 11:46 AM

Aug 2009
They are one of the best pairs in both wars we know.
Sep 6, 2014 7:08 PM

Nov 2013
DEEN's F/SN made Caster worse than a vegetable.
Sep 7, 2014 12:43 AM

Aug 2014
Botato said:
DEEN's F/SN made pretty much everyone worse than a vegetable.

FTFY
Sep 7, 2014 1:45 AM

Aug 2009
Botato said:
DEEN's F/SN made Caster worse than a vegetable.
>Implying Rider, Assassin, Berserker and other were treated better.
Sep 7, 2014 3:37 AM

Nov 2013
Well I thought the question was why Medea doesn't have votes while Gilles does so I didn't feel any need to talk about the others.

Oh well.
Sep 9, 2014 8:53 AM

Aug 2010
I have a quick power-level related question about masters. I know that in F/SN, Rin and Sakura are top tier, but what about Illyasviel? What I'm getting at... Is Berserker (Hercules) as strong as it can get or would he gain some powerups if he was summoned by Rin?

Also who is the top one in F/Z? Kayneth? Tokiomi?
Pages (16) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1326 by S41N »»
Sep 23, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

591 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 25, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 21, 2012

642 by DeadlyPhysnom »»
Aug 23, 7:43 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AkkaAkka - Apr 7, 2012

380 by landofthekwt »»
Aug 21, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

656 by Forum »»
Jul 11, 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.