Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2016 10:49 AM
Apr 2016
Best anime ever,,,
Awwweesssooommmeeeeee till the end,,,,going to miss it :'(
May 7, 2016 7:53 AM

Aug 2015
I have imagined that a bit differend... Why did Kira got cathed so easily? I don't wanna that! I wan't another ending! Because, Ryuku just noted his name in death note and thats all?

And what about this scene? does anybody knows when it was?
May 18, 2016 9:07 PM

Feb 2010
Light needed to die, and his end was very much a result of his erratic behavior and self-serving decisions.

"L" will forever me my fave, and Near is fine.

For the amount of steam the show seemed to lose after L's death, I think they pulled it off decently in the last episode.

Matsuda being the one to lash out made perfect sense. He was the ONE person who seemed to never suspect Light, and his naivete was shattered.

When light was like "You mean Yagami? Hahah" in reference to his own father, I was like... you continue to be such a Sociopath.

As for Misa, as annoying as she is... I pity her. Yes, she willingly participated and took Lights shitty treatment, but I'm sad to think she kept halving her life and making sacrifices all for someone who only saw her as a tool.

One of my fave moments was, after Light gives "The world is better because of me...blah blah" speech, and Near responded: "No, you're literally nothing but a serial killer." I was like omg. Yes. Serial killers and tyrants always think they are "doing what's best" (typically for their own interests..especially when complete sociopaths.)... but it's not their call who lives and dies. Total lost of humanity.

9/10 for me. Long live L.
May 18, 2016 9:10 PM

Feb 2010
Ash_DuQuennes said:
I cannot believe the number of people lamenting Light Yagami's demise...my only complaint is that he got off way too easy. The hundreds, thousands of deaths attributed to him directly, and those of his lackeys, merits a far slower, far more painful demise.

Instead, he ran away like a little punk, crying like a baby. Whatsa matter, Light? You can dish it out, but you can't take it when what goes around comes around?

I would never want to live in Light's "Kira" world. No freedom of religion (if you're into that sort of thing), no freedom of expression, especially dissent, etc. Do as God/Kira says, or you die.

We call that Totalitarianism. Not freedom. Not democracy. Not Liberty!

Near seemed to benefit a bit much from author-induced "plot smarts," but then again, I think the author kind of painted himself into a corner, plot- and character-wise, and anally extracted Near & Mello to work his way back out again, but I don't care; Near called a spade for what it was: a remorseless mass-murderer, and for that, he gets my props.

Exactly. Bizarre... the only thing I can wrap my head around is that people sometimes ALWAYS root for the main character, regardless or morality. They somehow get attached...

Personally, I thought Light was a intelligent, privileged, spoiled sociopath...albeit entertaining.

But yeah... glad he died.
May 21, 2016 10:16 PM

Jan 2016
It's finally over. I feel like crying. I am so happy L/Near/Mello won. That was my dream. I was told, as a spoiler, a long time ago, that Light won. This was the best surprise.

I can't believe the emotional rollercoaster this entire series took me through. This is, the best series that anime has to offer. End of story. It's exceeded my expectations as a thriller, and the number of intricacies and planning that went into this series is unbelievable. Light, L and N are some of the most intelligent people I've ever seen. Betrayal, deceit, discovery, trickery and unexpectedness. All words that described this series from start to finish. No fillers. A show completely unlike any other.

I can't believe Matsuda ended up being the one to save the day at the end. He was the most heartbroken because he was the last horse to cross the finishing line. I am so glad I finished this series. I dropped it years ago after L died, I thought the series had gone downhill. It never did.

Thank you.

The episode gets a 10/10.
The series gets a 10/10.
First and only time I've ever rated an anime 10/10.
Jun 2, 2016 9:41 AM
Jan 2016
Well, it's a shame that Light has lost, it's all Mikami's fault. It would be much cooler if Mikami would have a separate page of death note hidden.
But still I give it 10/10 because it's one of the best anime's i've seen.
Jun 29, 2016 10:18 AM
Feb 2013
WTF??? He came all this way for that? It's a shitty ending. They should have done better with the ending. If he was to be caught so easily, why go through all that trouble to make him that smart. I should've stopped watching it ASA L died.

Still it was a great anime until the very end.
Jul 5, 2016 7:13 AM
Jul 2016
Ash_DuQuennes said:
Instead, he ran away like a little punk, crying like a baby. Whatsa matter, Light?

In his mind he still was that high school student with a 'dream of perfection' to achieve. It must have left him devastated, despite all the wreck he had caused in his short life.
I always identified Light as an INTJ personality type, and -I know it might sound like an unpopular opinion- I am quite convinced that if the police, L & all the other characters hadn't been involved to stop him, he just wouldn't have slaughtered half of the planet to reach his purpose.
I am sure that he would have limited the number of deaths to an "acceptable" level, killing off just criminals and recidive offenders.
Jul 6, 2016 4:23 AM

Mar 2016
Lackluster said:

In his mind he still was that high school student with a 'dream of perfection' to achieve. It must have left him devastated, despite all the wreck he had caused in his short life.

I get the "why" behind his breakdown.

Lackluster said:

I always identified Light as an INTJ personality type, and -I know it might sound like an unpopular opinion- I am quite convinced that if the police, L & all the other characters hadn't been involved to stop him, he just wouldn't have slaughtered half of the planet to reach his purpose.

I had to look up that personality type; I agree, prima facie, that it fits Light, making him a "well-intentioned extremist," at best.

Lackluster said:

I am sure that he would have limited the number of deaths to an "acceptable" level, killing off just criminals and recidive offenders.

"Acceptable?" I find most of his target list unacceptable. Oh, I can empathize to a certain degree with killing off violent recidivists, and various OrgCrime figures whose wealth and power have allowed them to elude justice (like Narco Syndicate leaders, etc).

But murder is murder, and when Light tried to kill L, when he DID kill Raye Penber and the F.B.I. Task Force, his thinking had gone completely off of the rails, and he could no longer separate "Good People" from "Bad People." Good People agreed with him, and worshiped him; Bad People committed crimes, including doubting Kira, or trying to stop him. As such he forfeited any right to continued existence in this world.

Light's breakdown when he was defeated by Near, and confronted with the harsh reality behind Near's harsh indictment ("No. You're just a murderer, Light Yagami."), was apropos, and indicative of his completely deteriorated mental and moral state.

Had I been in that warehouse, I'd have bribed Ryuk with a truckload of apples to allow Matsuda time to reload and finish what he started.
I am the one you warned me of.
Jul 13, 2016 4:59 AM

Jul 2016
The series just wasn't that good anymore one L died. T_T and I can't believe that they tried to replace him with Near. No one can replace L.
Also, how can people actually LIKE Light. *-*

It would have been better if they never killed L. I knew I shouldn't have watched it anymore once he died.
Jul 17, 2016 1:22 AM
Jul 2016
I can't really say much about the ending. I was expecting Light to die, his pyshcotic ways made it obvious.

It was satisfying watching him die, he deserved it. So many people died just to stop him, including his own father, which is why I don't understand people wanted him to live, or liked him. The ending was satisfying, but not terrible.
Jul 29, 2016 3:19 PM

Jan 2016
Just..wow...wtf.. I am waaaaay disappointed about this ending.. i mean come on it was waaay too ovious he would fail and forget something, just be the crazy faces and all the though-thinking that just lasted half a episode bu t just 2 seconds in reality of it ish..( last episode for example ..)
And i felt there was too much of a dramatic (Way over-dramatic/overrated) ending tbh. but i kind made it funny but i was kind of amused about this ending in some way '-' any,way.. Mother of golden uber driver in spain. What an Season 37 episodes, everyone is just incredible in its own way.
But about this ending, it was good n i understand how matsuda feel.. man what an pain. ^^ either way, i love it all, but feel bad its such a over-dramatic ending too it all.. but its been an interesting journey! Still strange to me with the ending..

Now, too an interesting boring quick review that nobody gives a shit about;
Animation; For a 06-07 anime its incredible, when it gets too the moments with facials expretions they really nailed it! just look at the faces/emotions they make, with the eyes,mouth, and everything/fuck write everything up! Really awesome.
The sound; man I love it, the big dramatic clazzical music too the FUCKING HEAVY DEATHMETAL OP!!! Love the sound/music quite alot. they really have everything in this anime
Characters; Bruh... i mudafucking budapest speechlest about the characters, there is no word for them all. everyone have just been fantastic. just watch it yourself unless u already have, anyway i love em all!
Story; same here, there is no words. just incredible,fucking masterpiece! there is so much to write about the story but im just lazy xD
Enjoyment, YES I FUCKING ENJOYED EVERY SECOND OF IT. n sense this is an anime where u look away for 10second u notice u missed about 50 deaths xD u really have to be focust on watching this anime. but yes i love this anime
but its just toooo long.. naa i have even worse coming, fairy tale, one piece, n more... fuck.
Overall i give it a solid 9/10 dropped almost a half thanks too the long and dramatic ending. xD

P.S This all comment for death note is about a month old.. lol havent had the time n was to lazy to put em up..
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 31, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
Wow... im so sad or angry, i dont really know.
I really want that Light "rule" the world, because is right in my opinion !
Great anime, but in mine opinion, intense, very drama, genius ideas, awesome... but i think Near and Mello ruined this....
Im really sad to dont have the ending i really wanna :(

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Aug 5, 2016 9:36 PM

Dec 2014
We all should've known Light's utopia wouldn't come to be, because otherwise that would've sent a bad message to the viewers. Looking at some of the people before me, people are actually agreeing with Light? That's honestly pretty scary.

Think I'm one of the few that actually came to like Misa and sad about everything that happened to her, even though she was a sociopath and a puppet, all for the sake of her blind love for Light.

I also wish Near wasn't so similar to L. I'm not saying I hated him but I could have liked him more.

mmm it was a good way to keep me entertained consistently, even after L died. I think I beat a personal record of most anime episodes that I've watched in a span of a couple days. I gotta give them that. I'm just glad it's over now and I can move on.
LeMastaAug 5, 2016 9:47 PM
Aug 7, 2016 7:03 PM

Jul 2016
It was a weird experience... Even though I read the manga before, it still affected me.
First of all, Mikami's suicide. It was worthless in my opinion because in manga, Matsuda thinks that Near killed him before burning the Death Note. It was more interesting, but It creeped me out because it was unexpected.
Second, Light's death. Compered to manga, It felt like Ryuk killed him for no reason. In manga, Light wants Ryuk to kill everyone in the warehouse, but Ryuk reminds that, he is not on anyone's side, so he writes Light's name on the Notebook.
Third, Misa's suicide. We can say it's a rumor, but in 13th manga of Death Note (aka. How to Read), It says that she died in February 14, 2011 (the anime and manga timeline are different from each other) So we can count that she killed herself. I loved the fact that anime explained it a little bit.
Oh, I forgot about the best part, I loved the part when L's ghost appeard.
I'm not saying that I hated the ending (don't get me wrong, I wanted kira to win) but it woulda be more satisfying if it had manga's ending.
BeemoManAug 8, 2016 2:44 AM
Aug 15, 2016 12:45 PM
Jul 2016
Im so satisfied with the ending, how Light dieds was prieceless: running and crying like a baby. Where is "the god of the new world" right now Light?
However I think the manga ending was more awesome: Ryuk saying "Are you asking me for help? You are done, Light", the new L and the japanese police working together in new cases and the sect in the last page.
Anyway, good series, decent ending and I love Near!  Jejeje
Aug 21, 2016 9:55 AM

Feb 2015
Aaand it goes from 10/10 to 9/10...

Is it that hard to follow the manga, especially just for the ending?!

EDIT: Maybe it's a 10/10 after all, I've been thinking about it, and it's pretty good, actually.
Nishi_23Aug 21, 2016 1:55 PM
Aug 23, 2016 11:02 AM

May 2016
From 10/10 it goes to 9/10

I was expecting much more about the ending.

Plot hole, what happened to Misa?
Aug 31, 2016 11:36 AM

Oct 2013
Shoot, but after reflecting on it, N was completely right. It wouldn't have been surprising if N or L won. They were neck and neck. Geez, it kinda hurts to think that Light would have won if Mikami clearly obeyed Light's orders.
Sep 1, 2016 1:38 AM

Mar 2016
Elanin said:
From 10/10 it goes to 9/10

I was expecting much more about the ending.

Plot hole, what happened to Misa?

The anime implied (at the end) that she committed suicide by jumping off of a building; she was standing outside the safety guardrail on the roof a tall building.
I am the one you warned me of.
Sep 2, 2016 11:59 AM

Mar 2014
shame about Takada, I hate it when pretty women die, Light's quite the user.

I knew from the start Light would lose, but I didn't quite anticipate it would end like that, especially with such...screwups by both Mikami and Light. Was hoping for at least a fight to the end instead of going out like that.
Oct 7, 2016 10:19 PM

Aug 2016
Cyb3r_Ninja said:
This was the worst ending I have ever seen in an anime, Near cheated and he won over Light, I knew from the start that Light would lose I just hate Near and I am disapointed that Misa didn't die, so in conclusion this is an awful and predictable ending to a great anime.

Anyone who replaced Ls spot wouldve been hated... he was just too good of a character to replace, but they had to. ALSO! Misa does die... did you not watch the end credits? its quite obvious she commits suicide.
Oct 13, 2016 10:43 PM

Jun 2007
Just finished re-watching the series.
First part will always be the best. L's power of deduction and his battles with Light were absolutely entertaining as well as watching their "friendship."
Will always be sad about a favorite character's death.. but glad that his successors were able to finish what L started.
Always happy to see Light get what he deserves c:
His breakdowns, insane screaming, cowardly running, and having to admit defeat... SWEET! Waited so long for him to be taken down.
I can only wish that they make an anime alternative ending where L wins since I'm not keen in watching the live movies...

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed watching this series c:
Here are some link that helped tied some loose ends and learning the timeline

http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Manga_Timeline
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=48148
xxjanismOct 13, 2016 10:46 PM
Oct 13, 2016 10:58 PM

Jun 2007
Cyb3r_Ninja said:
Also idk why everyone thinks light is a bad guy, he done very few things wrong in the entire anime, the guy who shot him litterally done what light was doing and was still considered a good guy

I think Near explained it nicely at the end:

"You're just a murderer, Light Yagami. And this notebook is the deadliest weapon of mass murder in the history of mankind. You yielded to the power of the shinigami and the notebook, and you have confused yourself with a God. In the end, you're nothing more than a crazy serial killer. That's all you are. Nothing more, and nothing less."

Plus, I think it was hinted that Light would start killing people that would not help create a functional society. He said "not yet/too soon" in reference when the woman spokesperson (Takada) was commenting that Kira would kill the lazy people.
He wanted to become a God that punishes his description of evil.
He punished people that committed crimes, people whose job was to stop him, innocent people were collateral, plus he even thought of killing his own family.
Once he would have accomplished his world of no criminals, he would have most likely gone after the "lazy" people and then what else?

I think he went overboard with power and his desire to become God. He would kill ANYTHING that would stand on his way.
Oct 17, 2016 4:28 AM

Apr 2015
Just got done with this. Beautiful.
Oct 22, 2016 9:20 AM
Sep 2016
Man this final was crazy. I hate Near but Mykami committed a mistake. He was a dumb. This final was fuckin crazy
Oct 23, 2016 5:40 AM

Jan 2013
Finished re-watching this, and ended up hating Near x10 more than I already do. That brat should have had his name written down on the death note since he first appeared.

RIP Kira, one of the greatest villain in anime history
Nov 14, 2016 7:30 AM
Feb 2015
I just read the first page so I'm not sure if what I will say has already been said.

Mello is not getting enough credit here even though it was him who made this happen, not Near. Light did underestimate Near but it was not the reason of his undoing because he was right all along. He made the kid dance on his plan but then came Mello who probably thought "Isn't this going so smoothly? How come someone who defeated L be tricked so easily?". The plan did rely heavily on luck (Mikami might have stayed calm and did what Light told him) so I wouldn't say it's brilliant but it's okay because that just shows how inferior they are from L. Mello to Kira is kinda like Rem to L, they both acted with motivations unknown to their target but caused a shift on who has the advantage in the game.
raik0nNov 14, 2016 7:43 AM
Nov 16, 2016 5:35 AM

Sep 2016
Definitely the best psychological thriller i've seen for a very long time. The whole concept was really gripping as well as the execution of the series. The final confrontation was great imo and i really enjoyed how the whole thing seemed to come full circle. The psychological games played between the different characters really kept me wondering what might happen. Maybe i was a bit late to watch this one but i'm glad i finally did and I must say i am indeed happy with everything and the way it panned out. Very pleased.
Dec 8, 2016 6:23 PM

Feb 2015
Ending sucked, i actually expected light to die but i figured he would of went out in a blaze of glory taking people along with him but no, he decided to cry like a child. 7/10.
Best Couple of All Time

Kamille x Four (Zeta Gundam)
Feb 13, 2017 10:00 AM
Feb 2017
The ending is flawed and here's why.

When light game up possession of the notebook the second time, he had to keep the other notebook on him at all times otherwise he would loose his memory. A piece of paper in his watch wouldn't count as touching it, and seeing as he didn't lose his memory in the end he should have had the other notebook on him.

If N and Aizawa had both notebooks how does Lighth still have his memories?
Feb 20, 2017 7:35 PM

Feb 2017
He got Fucked very hard in the end , that was brutal lol. Was kinda hoping he could trick or outplay them to survive. But Nah, he just died in the end

Anyways the story went downhill after L died. N was a shitty character
Feb 20, 2017 11:09 PM

Dec 2016
imo it is the right ending and it matches up with the events from the past that had happened in this anime. light yagami would be proven to be kira, tries to get himself out of the situation by reasoning out (as usual) but can't anymore due to the hard facts and solid evidence against him, finally gives in and says out loud that he's kira, tries to kill by using a piece of page of death note that he has with him, gets prevented and shot at by someone, wounded and tries to get away and then dies by having his name written down by ryuk (who said in the beginning when they first met that it will be him who will write his name in his own death note)

i couldn't think of a better ending. an ending wherein light yagami (kira) wins, kills everyone who has knowledge of the death note and reigns as god of the new world is not a good ending for me as that will just show that it is a ~very~ one-sided anime even when other characters (L, M, N) are shown to be of equal (or possibly more) genius than light
Mar 30, 2017 8:40 PM
Mar 2017
I felt very conflicted throughout this series since L first appeared, rooting for both the protagonist and the antagonist was a daunting task to deal with. After L had died, the sparks of interest I had were suddenly less ignited, but I continued on. Off the bat, I didn't like Mello at all. He seemed very rash and just plain annoying. I was more drawn into N as he reminded me of L, but then again, I was annoyed with his character as well due to his confidence. Though I was expecting Light to die in this episode, I did have hope that he was a few steps ahead of them when he tried to convince them that they had fake notebooks. I was slightly disappointed when I realized that it was only a ruse to distract them for mere seconds. I enjoyed when he snapped, it was bound to happen. He was put together too often, and the power was too much for him, as a human, to contain without snapping eventually. There were many things wrong with this episode that bothered me to no end, but it is what it is. Though, I did love the ending with Ryuk's speech and the peaceful death, and I do admit that I let out a few tears.
But, despite all of that, this episode left me significantly disappointed. There could have been a lot more incorporated into this without leaving slight traces of confusion. If I ignored all of the faults, I'd give it an 8.5/10, but I refuse to ignore them. 7/10. Maybe less, I haven't completely decided yet.
Apr 6, 2017 7:11 PM

Mar 2017
I loved this so much. All of it.
Sure, the last 10 episodes could've been shortened into 5, and it probably would've been much better had it been done that way... but it's still a 10/10 from me.
Seeing Light, someone who was always calm and collected, finally let his insanity show was... the perfect ending in my opinion. His one flaw that was evident from the start was his cockiness. If he hadn't gotten all cocky he wouldn't have become their prime suspect so damn fast. Hell, if he had just slowed down they wouldn't have even narrowed it down to his city or even his continent.
I loved this so much though. The only bad thing now is that the show was so good I am now stuck in the "Show Hole" where I will find it hard to find something new after such greatness. I guess I'll just have to rewatch some old gems then haha.

Oh, and yes.. I know I'm several years late. Can't believe I put off something so good for so long.
Apr 10, 2017 4:54 AM

Oct 2015
Code Geass is a overrated piece of shit
May 4, 2017 8:52 AM
Jul 2015
Ive never as amused as this episode is end in my entirely life watching anime. Nah i do hate those nasty light & mis-misa the annoying bitch.
May 7, 2017 9:58 PM

Feb 2016
I thought it was quite a clever ending and with much poetic closure. It is fitting that Ryuk is the one to actually kill Light as he did say he would be the one to do it. Ultimately, Light's ambitions and arrogance led to his downfall and it's quite fitting.

I think overall the series was really well done, although I was sad to see L die. It was handled really well and the rest of the show didn't seem to be a drag, but you could see a shift in tone after L was killed and I feel that a lot of people would say that's where it jumped the shark, but I was okay with it. It made sense the way it was written, though I expected the series to end with either L or Light winning.

It is also quite interesting we didn't find out L's real name, or maybe I just didn't pay attention.

May 13, 2017 11:53 AM

Aug 2015
Well after all this time I finally decided to watch this series. I didn't want to because I was spoiled with a certain character's death.... you all might know but nonetheless I enjoyed this series quite a lot, it's one of my favorites now.

I was always on L's side and against Kira so it was great to see Near and Mello defeat Kira in the end. 9/10
May 21, 2017 5:09 PM
Mar 2017
This episode gave me the greatest joy, of all the episodes of all the animes I have watched, this one was just incredible, basically because light dies :) and I liked Near, It's like a tiny L.
May 21, 2017 8:42 PM
Jul 2018
crying
i am crying
May 23, 2017 12:01 PM
Jan 2017
This anime was definitely a masterpiece, even though it got a little less interesting after L died, as for the ending i loved it and i think everyone got what they deserved, am i the only one that's happy of Light's death? I never really liked him, L is the one i consider the true hero, he was able to stop kira through his sucessors. Wow so much emotions, i loved this anime!
Jun 12, 2017 7:00 AM
Jun 2017
I knew what would happen because I read the manga, but it was a whole lot better in the anime.
I liked how it ended on the note that no one really won the battle. Yes, Light/Kira was caught, but seriously. He almost achieved his goal. I think he truly went insane at the end. I have a question though.
How did he walk after matsuda shot him five times?

Even though it was sad, I thought it made a good ending.
Jul 2, 2017 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
Light Yagami...I love you.
Jul 6, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2014
I finally brought myself to watch this series, and I was......satisfied. Turned out to be as interesting as I was told, and as expectations worked out, the "bad" part after L died was not as as awful as some made it out to be.

Overall, fantastic series.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 10, 2017 5:34 AM
Aug 2015
Light death was kind of poorly done. For someone who had been built up so well you'd think the ending would have a been written better, shame because the show as a whole is very good.
Jul 24, 2017 4:18 PM
Jul 2017

This last episode is an insult to what the first half of the anime built on so many levels ! the final battle is lame, too much of it is foreshadowed yet there are so many missing pieces to the puzzle. There are countless plot holes and overall it's written in such a lazy way...

I have seen endings that didn't live up to the expectation but never before had I seen an ending that was so bad it completely ruined what I think about the anime as a whole.
Aug 1, 2017 4:55 PM

Jun 2014
I was kinda dissappointed that Light died but after thinking about it, it does make sense for him to have died. This way both L and Light are dead 4/5
Aug 7, 2017 12:17 PM

May 2016
"If you ever get your hands on a Death Note never share it with others"
This is what I have learned from this episode, anyway it's the second time I'm watching this anime so I knew the outcome but last year I didn't know about MAL.

To be honest I was really upset when I first watched it but after rewatching the
Show it makes sense, first time I watched it I was like nooo please don't die but this
Time I was waiting so far for his death after L's death. but after watching him die and that
Sorrowful music made me a little bit sad for his death.

after watching this I came to a realization that this was definitely the best fitting ending
for this show. and Teru did the just right thing killing him self better than rotting in a
Prison I guess, and Misa killed herself as well she was just as crazy as him well you could
Say a less than Light.

Just as Rem said humans are disgusting creatures I still love Ryuk he is a really funny
Guy, to be honest, I used to hate him when I watched this ep for the first time but now
I think he did the right thing.

Great show definitely one of the Legends I think I probably rewatch it again next year
xD 9/10

Aug 16, 2017 11:15 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I had high hopes for this anime ... but no ...
Still ish Light could have had is crazy God world.
Or that L would have discovered him in first place. But more then half of the anime was totally boring and a pain to me.

Weeell it dropped from 9/8 to 4.
I need something refreshing after this.

Pages (19) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Note Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

queenofautumn - Aug 24, 2007

89 by Albino-52 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Death Note Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

itainteazy - Apr 4, 2007

398 by VanVeleca »»
Yesterday, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stars4evr09 - Jun 26, 2008

214 by LyraKeaton »»
Yesterday, 11:10 AM

» Does anyone find the post time-skip story kind of...bad?

VanVeleca - May 24

38 by VanVeleca »»
Yesterday, 7:58 AM

» Opinions on Donald Trump's cameo?

Kafzeth - May 28

31 by GinHachi23 »»
May 30, 10:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.