Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 30, 2013 1:51 PM

Mar 2011
Sth I noticed, Sting's dragon seems to be the very same dragon that was included in Zarconis' flashback as the dragon that initiated the treaty between humans and dragons.
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/329/10
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/13
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Apr 30, 2013 2:16 PM
Mar 2010
Cobra in jail and with that appearance only existed in anime filler. What kind sorcery is that ?
Apr 30, 2013 2:23 PM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was fuckin epic. I WAS RIGHT ABOUT JELLAL'S FAVOR

And people thought you were wrong, that he 's in jail ,why would he be back.I am glad they were wrong. Cobra is back bitches!!!Jellal's favor was him being smart but then it got to me, how did he know?!!??also he has his scar ,glad I saw the anime ,when he came back.
Glad Sting and Rouge didn't kill their parents for fun,I am glad it was because they were both ill.
Such cockiness they had ,good thing they changed ( somehow)
RosyXkidApr 30, 2013 2:28 PM
Apr 30, 2013 2:30 PM

Jul 2010
Kanic said:
Sth I noticed, Sting's dragon seems to be the very same dragon that was included in Zarconis' flashback as the dragon that initiated the treaty between humans and dragons.

I noticed that too,so Sting's dragon is old no wonder he got really ill.
Apr 30, 2013 2:34 PM

Mar 2012
FUUCCKK!! I was fucken like 7? THERES A SEVENTH?! I then started counting and we saw Cobra, he looks more badass. And he seems to be on the side of justice even though he is a prisoner.

Other than that, mainstream scar on eye is mainstream. The next Zoro it is xD

Mangapanda is shit. Only scan available T_T

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 30, 2013 2:54 PM

Apr 2008
Ghaleonlt said:
Cobra in jail and with that appearance only existed in anime filler. What kind sorcery is that ?

The filler is canon. It was mentioned by Yukino as the Zentopia incident.

RosyXkid said:
Kanic said:

It wasn't Sting's dragon that got ill. It was Rogue's.
Apr 30, 2013 3:02 PM

May 2012
haha i forgot cobra there.. i counted 6+acnologia lols..
didnt expect anime filler is a canon..

Apr 30, 2013 3:25 PM

Oct 2012
I didn't read through all the comments, but aren't you guys forgetting something?

I think a powerup is under the way.
It was really obvious that Sting and Rogue didn't kill their dragons for no reason, they were ill.
Apr 30, 2013 3:41 PM
Aug 2012
Ramkec said:
It's kinda funny how they counted 7 DS vs 7 Dragons, but everybody forgot Future Rogue, he isn't going to just stand there and let his Dragons be killed, plus this dude can take on at least 2 DS at once.

Oh come on, we have 2 God Slayers, Erza, Minerva, Kagura and all the guildmasters, they should be more than enough for Future Rogue.
Apr 30, 2013 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Just freakin gimme some Lightning-Fire Dragon Force Mode on Natsu and some Shadow-Iron Dragon Force Mode on Garjeel and lets see some COOL action !
GEE HEE !
Apr 30, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Ghaleonlt said:

The filler is canon. It was mentioned by Yukino as the Zentopia incident.

RosyXkid said:
Kanic said:

It wasn't Sting's dragon that got ill. It was Rogue's.

Ok damn you want to be right about everything,ok he wanted Sting to kill him.
Rouge's dragon was ill.
How can some people not count Cobra a dragon slayer when Laxus is one too.
Glad Cobra is back
Apr 30, 2013 6:21 PM

May 2011
LMFAO Cobra looks way too much like SHUDA (Rave) now.

I can't freaking wait for him and Laxus to dominate some dragons (funny how I love the 2nd generations way more). This is like a dream come true for me!

YES! SHUUUDA!!!

Let's hunt some dragons.
Kayaba-Apr 30, 2013 6:34 PM
Apr 30, 2013 6:53 PM
Apr 2013
Therefor, the total number of dragon slayers is 8.
8 Dragon Slayer vs Seven Dragon.

I hope to see Acnologia this time, will Acnologia defeat all the Dragons?

Natsu's Power is Greater than I expected. Go Natsuuuuuuu-san!
Apr 30, 2013 6:56 PM

Mar 2012
patrickivan09 said:
Therefor, the total number of dragon slayers is 8.
8 Dragon Slayer vs Seven Dragon.

I hope to see Acnologia this time, will Acnologia defeat all the Dragons?

Natsu's Power is Greater than I expected. Go Natsuuuuuuu-san!
What do you mean by 8? I'm hoping that you count F.Rogue if you say 8. If not count again.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 30, 2013 7:38 PM

Jul 2010
-Shuda- said:
LMFAO Cobra looks way too much like SHUDA (Rave) now.

I can't freaking wait for him and Laxus to dominate some dragons (funny how I love the 2nd generations way more). This is like a dream come true for me!

YES! SHUUUDA!!!

Let's hunt some dragons.

True he looks like Shuda and Gildarts looks like King also from Rave.
Kinnanna will be happy about this.( if she remembers)
Apr 30, 2013 9:18 PM

Sep 2011
OHHHHHH SHIT! Cobra makes his appearance yet again.
Apr 30, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
Still praying for Jellal vs F!Rogue.
But yay! Cobra is back! I bet he's going to join Crime Sorciere.
Apr 30, 2013 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
"Dragon Slaying magic can defeat Dragons!"

Well sheit, Natsu! I thought they were immune!

Other than that obvious hint from Natsu, it was a pretty decent chapter.
May 1, 2013 2:15 AM

May 2010
Omg.chapter cover was amazing....laxus with mira ...and lisanna.Maybe mashima is starting to like mira x laxus too.

and OMG cobra is here..loved this chapter.Yup I also think that wendy will handle Zirconis.
May 1, 2013 3:35 AM
Aug 2012
But wait.. Where the hell is Zeref?
May 1, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:

He's not coming. Not unless it all goes south and time travel is required.
May 1, 2013 6:52 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

It'd be annoying yet slightly funny if the next twist is that even after beating the seven dragons, acnologia comes and beat them again and that's how everything goes south and they time travel back to the past where Zeref is.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
May 1, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2008
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

It'd be annoying yet slightly funny if the next twist is that even after beating the seven dragons, acnologia comes and beat them again and that's how everything goes south and they time travel back to the past where Zeref is.

That's what I am expecting except Zeref is the one who will send them back since I bet he can use Eclipse without having to charge it up again.
May 1, 2013 10:13 AM

Feb 2013
AWESOME CHAPTER :) :) NATSU AND ARGH JUST SO EPIC!!! THE FIGHTING!!! 7 DRAGONS AND 7 DRAGON SLAYERS! Oohhh Cobra!
May 1, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
Nice Chapter.
Cobra is back, but can he defeat a dragon? Yes he is a dragon slayer, but it seems, that he was in prison since his defeat against Natsu. How he becomes stronger?
May 1, 2013 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
Freakin' good! :3

The Dragon Slayers are all gathered >:)
can't imagine wendy killing a dragon though..
May 1, 2013 10:58 AM

Mar 2013
CrescentYozora25 said:
Freakin' good! :3

The Dragon Slayers are all gathered >:)
can't imagine wendy killing a dragon though..

That's what I think too, but i don't think the dragon slayers will battle each against one dragon, exactly because they've all gathered in the same place, in an open area. The way it looks now, it will surely be a team battle, 7 v 7, but who knows what Mashima is preparing for the next chapters.
My Anime List
My Manga List

Now Playing: Final Fantasy IX
May 1, 2013 11:40 AM

Mar 2011
Well, we still have the rest of the wizards who can be of some assistance. Though I do expect Natsu to take one on on his own..........
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 1, 2013 11:45 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Well, we still have the rest of the wizards who can be of some assistance. Though I do expect Natsu to take one on on his own..........

The most the non DS mages can do is be distractions. They won't do any damage.
May 1, 2013 11:56 AM

Apr 2013
Finally all the dragon slayers are on the field....
I can hear it... EPICNESS...!
Cant wait for the next chapter....
May 1, 2013 5:00 PM
Aug 2012
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

Not really, Future Rogue stated that the 7 dragons should be enough to defeat Acnologia, which means the 7 Dragon Slayers should be able to defeat Acnologia too(assuming the Dragon Slayers are going to kick the Dragon's asses)
May 1, 2013 5:03 PM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

Not really, Future Rogue stated that the 7 dragons should be enough to defeat Acnologia, which means the 7 Dragon Slayers should be able to defeat Acnologia too(assuming the Dragon Slayers are going to kick the Dragon's asses)

Future rogue is talking bullshit. Seriously nothing he says is vaild.
May 1, 2013 7:30 PM

Oct 2011
Future Rogue can't do sh*t for himself...needs 7 dragons
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StigmataSasha&sclick=1][IMG]https://myanimelist.cdn-
May 2, 2013 12:37 AM

Apr 2008
StigmataSasha said:

Even that won't do squat. Acnologia has killed HUNDREDS if not Thousands of dragons. 7 will be nothing at all.
May 2, 2013 5:16 AM
Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
StigmataSasha said:

Even that won't do squat. Acnologia has killed HUNDREDS if not Thousands of dragons. 7 will be nothing at all.

It was never stated he killed those thousands of dragons all at the same time, maybe he killed them 1 by 1. It would be possible to defeat Acnologia if all 7 dragons were to attack at the same time, at least that is what the most logical way would be.
May 2, 2013 6:19 AM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:
Darklight0303 said:
StigmataSasha said:

It was never stated he killed those thousands of dragons all at the same time, maybe he killed them 1 by 1. It would be possible to defeat Acnologia if all 7 dragons were to attack at the same time, at least that is what the most logical way would be.

Doesn't matter. He bathed in all their blood until he finally became a dragon. He forced all other few surviving dragons into hiding. 7 Dragons will be like flies to his power. Zeref is afraid of him. The guy who can kill by just breaking down at random periods. This 7 dragon plan is doomed to fail

Also in theory he has already killed these dragons. So he already knows how they fight and their power. They have 0 chance of success
May 2, 2013 6:26 AM

Jun 2012
I can't imagine how Wendy gonna beat a Dragon...It will be so hilarious. XD
May 2, 2013 7:06 AM

Mar 2011
I can..hear him

Dat Natsu "hearing" Cobra!
May 2, 2013 8:00 AM
Mar 2010
Yay for Cobra!

This must be Jellal's favor.
May 2, 2013 8:59 AM

Jun 2012
Getting better :) I still think it was built up terribly though but it is starting to get exciting :D I wish they had proper training arcs/small time skips so you can actually feel development though, same as ever :P
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
May 2, 2013 10:30 AM

Jul 2010
Lunarix said:
Yay for Cobra!

This must be Jellal's favor.

Yup that was Jellal's favor,just one thing to say is how did Jellal know we needed 7 dragon slayers?!? How people?!
May 2, 2013 10:59 AM

Sep 2009
Natsu should pay that flame dragon a visit and eat some of him since he guy's pretty much made out of flames before taking on that dragon F-Rogue's on.
May 2, 2013 11:05 AM

Nov 2010
So Dragon Slayers get stronger when they slay a dragon, maybe that is how Sting was absorbed into Rogue. Lets all hope that Natsu doesn't kill Future Rogue or he will look awful.

Also did Natsu fart attack Rogue? Hahaha.

May 2, 2013 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
Nah he shot the flames from his feet. It's a classic attack move from Natsu he's used many times
May 2, 2013 11:59 AM
Feb 2013
PrincessJavi said:
Wendy's time to shine? Fuck yes. Cobra's back? Mashima GJ

I agree with you go Wendy go !!!!
May 2, 2013 12:43 PM

Apr 2013
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

I think they all are seriously underestimating Acnologia....!
That one is way fucking more powerful than any other dragons....!
May 2, 2013 1:02 PM

Apr 2008
chaos999 said:
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

Exactly. Anyone believing that crazy bastard is more than a little gullible. Acnologia is most likely the final boss. 7 dragons won't do shit.
May 2, 2013 2:31 PM

Jun 2010
Lol for those who doubted Cobra, but still the dragon slayers better not coast against these dragons.

Fire
Air
Lightning
Metal
Poison
Light
Shadow

Let's see if my Pokemon knowledge will make sense of this.
May 2, 2013 3:17 PM
Aug 2012
Darklight0303 said:
chaos999 said:
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

Exactly. Anyone believing that crazy bastard is more than a little gullible. Acnologia is most likely the final boss. 7 dragons won't do shit.

Maybe Zeref will help them in the end? He was like he didn't want to do bad stuff anymore, right?
May 2, 2013 4:02 PM

Apr 2008
mootjuh said:
Darklight0303 said:
chaos999 said:
mootjuh said:
Theusis3 said:
Darklight0303 said:
mootjuh said:

Maybe Zeref will help them in the end? He was like he didn't want to do bad stuff anymore, right?

That is very likely. Especially given some of the leaked sketches at the start of the arc
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

96 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 11:25 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 283 Discussion ( 1 2 )

azeriraz - May 18, 2012

60 by KayKimii »»
Aug 8, 10:04 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 545 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Jul 21, 2017

235 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 20, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 544 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Jul 13, 2017

98 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 543 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jul 7, 2017

40 by a0i-kun »»
Jul 16, 5:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.