Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2023 1:09 PM

Oct 2019
I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE NIGHTMARE LUFFY'S POWER
Feb 15, 10:19 PM

Jun 2017
I'd like to see Zoro's reaction when he sees Luffy having swordsman skills. So exciting!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 19, 11:57 PM

Dec 2022
that scene of Franky, Robin, and Brook putting up the thumbs from behind just like everyone when they left Alabasta but they weren't there
May 22, 1:38 PM
Jul 2021
I hate Moria's laugh still.
Aug 20, 6:34 AM
Oct 2020
Nami coming in the clutch with her lightning power! We love to see it~~

Luffy cutting down that one tree was so cool.

Loved the run in with the other crew who had their power's stolen. I thought I saw some other humans a few episodes ago and it really threw me, I thought there were only undead people on this island but glad to see it confirmed that there are other people there, just hiding because their powers have been stolen. It honestly makes a lot of sense for them to just be lurking in the shadows, waiting until they can hopefully regain their own shadows. Also, I really like getting to interact with other pirate crews because I feel like we don't get to see other pirates on the seas often enough.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Copper lokes like stuff toy

Hickykissy - 2 hours ago

4 by Dumb »»
22 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1119 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 14

54 by Ahmad3990 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1118 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 7

63 by Ahmad3990 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 300 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Nov 6, 2009

55 by Jimo_435 »»
2 hours ago

» The most attractive person in the show? ( 1 2 )

tommygunn34 - Sep 17

84 by ryzxgum »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.