Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2010 8:24 PM

Jun 2010
Sweet can't wait for next episode
Nov 12, 2010 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
I didn't get the point why Misaka wants to destroy the Tree diagram.. I mean, the Tree diagram had already been destroyed by Index before the sister arc so it doesn't really matter if she sticks her nose about the remnants... o.o

and oh Last Order's voice really did change o.o I guess the voice actress was 14 at that time and now she's 16... well puberty gives so many changes xDDD (I stalked her so don't question my info xDD)
DenjaXNov 12, 2010 8:50 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 12, 2010 9:02 PM

Nov 2009
lol unlike most people posting here I prefer the the first 5 episodes, probably b/c I prefer the magic side of things and when I attempted to watch Railgun I got bored. Anyways Kuroko is so annoying, but she wasn't THAT bad this episode... still annoying tho.

Accelerator and Last Order <33

It was a good episode overall I guess, I missed Touma and Index tho.
Nov 12, 2010 9:20 PM

Apr 2007
gdone123 said:
I didn't get the point why Misaka wants to destroy the Tree diagram.. I mean, the Tree diagram had already been destroyed by Index before the sister arc so it doesn't really matter if she sticks her nose about the remnants... o.o

and oh Last Order's voice really did change o.o I guess the voice actress was 14 at that time and now she's 16... well puberty gives so many changes xDDD (I stalked her so don't question my info xDD)

The tree diagram might be destroyed but the supercomputer's core (the Renmant that Awaki and Misaka were fighting over) still remains and as long as the core remains, another tree diagram can be rebuilt. Misaka was afraid that if the AC scientists rebuilt the tree diagram, the level 6 experiment might continue again.
Nov 12, 2010 9:24 PM

Jul 2008
Confucius said:
I don't know about you guys, but one episode of the Science arc is already better than the five meaningless episodes of the Magic side. It's like all the fun characters are in the Science side.

Maybe is it because most of them are in Touma's age?

EDIT: Is it just me or did Last Order's Voice changed?

I agree, this episode was the first episode of s2 I really enjoyed.

Iisan-kun said:
Meddigo said:
Anybody want to explain to me just what the hell happened this episode?

Like why did Kuroko just stand out in the open with the suitcase and not teleport back to Judgement HQ or something?

I was able to follow the first 5 episodes just fine, but this was just a bunch of science mumbo-jumbo. Were the experiments they were talking about the Level 6 experiment? Didn't Touma already stop that by defeating Accelerator?

Kuroko's stupid, she didn't think they would have an ability user...

Other than that, I believe it was the Level 6 experiment... but Tree Diagram doesn't necessarily have to use Accelerator to get it done. There are plenty of other Level 5's around.

Kuroko is weak and her teleport has a lot of condition such as weight and lengh. It was said that she could teleport about 50kg at once and from the look of it she probably can't teleport farter than 20-25 meter.
Also who would have expected another teleporter user to surprise her, she was a bit careless but even being alert she wouldn't have been able to do anything anyway.

Also I tough it was made clear that Accelerator was in another league than the other level 5, it's like he's the only one close to being level 6.
There is actually 7 level 5, Misaka being the third and Meltdowner being the fourth yet Accelerator can crush them like any human would crush an ant.
Also the three diagram was destroyed, they cannot continue the experiment and that is why Misaka want to stop them.
It's not a rpg where you just have to fight opponent until you have enough exp to level up. Accelerator had to kill the imouto in a specific way everytime at a precise time and wasn't allowed to beat up other people because it would mess up the calculation.
AlycenNov 12, 2010 9:36 PM
Nov 12, 2010 9:53 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
Meddigo said:
Anybody want to explain to me just what the hell happened this episode?

Like why did Kuroko just stand out in the open with the suitcase and not teleport back to Judgement HQ or something?

I was able to follow the first 5 episodes just fine, but this was just a bunch of science mumbo-jumbo. Were the experiments they were talking about the Level 6 experiment? Didn't Touma already stop that by defeating Accelerator?

I see what you're doing and it's NOT GOING TO WORK.

This episode was WIN, end of story...
Feels like looking in a mirror huh?

Ok, my turn with scoring this episode and I gotta say it actually went above my expectations (since they were near zero after hearing it's based around Kuroko),

Kuroko speaking= -10
Arc based around Sisters Arc= +5
Kuroko being surprising not annoying this episode= +1
No Saten in sight (so it wont become a Railgun S2)= +5
Awaki PERIOD.= +15 You cannot deny this!
Last Order and Accelerator= +10
MISAKA Sister naked= +JIZZ IN MY PANTS

21/10 Yep, I broke my own scoring system.

I honestly thought I was gonna have to stab out my eardrums like those nuns in the last arc because of Kuroko, I'm surprised I didn't have to resort to that. This arc so far is very interesting and I actually can't wait for the next episode (yeah, hearing about Kuroko REALLY TURNED ME OFF of this arc), especially for Accelerator.

I don't get why everyone hates the magic side of Index. I'll will say this episode is better than the last ones though the last arc was pretty weak in general. You can't say all the magic arcs are bad, in fact a good majority of them were really good (like the Index arc, Deep Blood arc, and Angel Fall arc imo). The only weak ones were I found were the Golem arc and this recent Amakusa arc. So that's 3:2 so it's not that bad and imo, all of Index's arcs were better than all of the Railgun anime (Yes, the anime. I DID NOT LIKE ANY OF IT!!!) Ok, now that that's out of my system I now wait for the next episode.
Nov 12, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2010
I hate Kuroko's voice, ALOT.
Nov 12, 2010 10:20 PM

Aug 2010
Yall playas are haters. Kuroko's voice is sex.
Nov 12, 2010 10:34 PM

Jun 2008
@TheMetalOverlord

Lol, The scoreboard I do is not a real measure of how I rate this series,

I'm simply trying to emphasize what I like and what I don't like,

For example:

Index (the character) will always get minus points because she is by far the WORST character in the series, she alone drags this series down, which is sad because if her personality were better, I think more people wouldn't BEG SO MUCH to see Mikoto, Accelarator, and other good characters...

Touma, I'm very undecided about him, sometimes I think he's a great character, and then there are episodes where I absolutely HATE him and wish someone else were the main lead...

Mikoto Misaka, she will always get PLUS points because she's not only the BEST character, but she's usually not being utterly useless the way index is...
Nov 12, 2010 10:37 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
@TheMetalOverlord

For example:

Index (the character) will always get minus points because she is by far the WORST character in the series, she alone drags this series down, which is sad because if her personality were better, I think more people wouldn't BEG SO MUCH to see Mikoto, Accelarator, and other good characters...

Touma, I'm very undecided about him, sometimes I think he's a great character, and then there are episodes where I absolutely HATE him and wish someone else were the main lead...

Mikoto Misaka, she will always get PLUS points because she's not only the BEST character, but she's usually not being utterly useless the way index is...
Okay, question about Index. Besides her constant biting what makes her the worst character in the show and bad enough to drag the whole series down?
Nov 12, 2010 11:11 PM

May 2010
Will someone please explain to me what happened to Last Order's Vocie?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 12, 2010 11:16 PM

Apr 2007
/yawn
Nov 12, 2010 11:22 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Okay, question about Index. Besides her constant biting what makes her the worst character in the show and bad enough to drag the whole series down?

OK, I'll try to answer that as best as I can, while not trying to be overly biased:

--She's prone to incredible stupidity at inconvenient moments,

--When in danger, instead of figuring out a way to save herself or others she depends on Touma (of course this finally changed a little in episode 4, remember I even gave her some credit for finally being useful), but that wasn't the case in season 1.

--Her only use outside of plot episodes is to bitch at Touma and whine about being hungry, this is the time where she should be building her likability, instead she just makes more people annoyed at her.

--The lack of character development that she possess, unlike Mikoto who we have seen plenty of growth in the way she was at the very beginning and how she is now, Index hasn't changed a bit, she's still annoying, selfish, and immature (basically a child).

So in the end it comes down to no character development, very little likability, and playing the "damsel in distress" role,

It's not hard to see why so many people have chosen Mikoto over index, I personally believe that if this were a show without index I would think that this series is FAR BETTER than Railgun.
Nov 12, 2010 11:29 PM

Sep 2008
Why can't accelerator use his powers in the bath tub? I must be forgetting something
Nov 13, 2010 12:04 AM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:

OK, I'll try to answer that as best as I can, while not trying to be overly biased:

--She's prone to incredible stupidity at inconvenient moments,

--When in danger, instead of figuring out a way to save herself or others she depends on Touma (of course this finally changed a little in episode 4, remember I even gave her some credit for finally being useful), but that wasn't the case in season 1.

--Her only use outside of plot episodes is to bitch at Touma and whine about being hungry, this is the time where she should be building her likability, instead she just makes more people annoyed at her.

--The lack of character development that she possess, unlike Mikoto who we have seen plenty of growth in the way she was at the very beginning and how she is now, Index hasn't changed a bit, she's still annoying, selfish, and immature (basically a child).

So in the end it comes down to no character development, very little likability, and playing the "damsel in distress" role,

It's not hard to see why so many people have chosen Mikoto over index, I personally believe that if this were a show without index I would think that this series is FAR BETTER than Railgun.
Alright, let me argue some of those points of yours!

1st Point: When has this happened? When dealing with magic related things she knows far more information than Touma. When it comes to the advanced technology of Academy City, of course she's not gonna know what to do. Hell, we don't know too much about where she comes from so expecting her to know about everything in Academy City Day 1 is asking alot.

2nd Point: Again, when? Well, I think it would be more along the lines of how many times which also shows how much she doesn't. In the Deep Blood arc, she wanted to take care of the situation herself since it had to do with magic. The Ars Magnas guy put her asleep with his ability so she couldn't do much. The Sisters Arc was science related so Index wasn't needed. She wouldn't make much of a difference in the Angel Fall arc. And we see some of stuff she's capable of in the last arc when she redirects the golems movements. The only time she really asks for Touma is when she's hungry or bored. She's kind of like the little sister type character in comparison to Touma.

3rd Point: I'll mostly give you that one but she's been pretty much established as the little sister type of character as I said in my previous point. But what would you want her to do outside of plot episodes to be more likable anyway?

4th Point: At the moment, I'll give you that one. But we still have a long way to go and Index could change in some ways you won't see coming as we saw in the previous episodes and her ability. Another thing to consider is that we haven't had another arc based around her since the first one while Misaka has had more thanks to her spin-off and the Sisters experiments.

So based on your points, you hate Index mostly since she's a little sister type of character and comparison to Touma and only know her for annoying Touma when she's hungry or bored (like how little siblings act towards their older brother/sister at times). You also ignore the fact that she's willing to take on magic related tasks whenever they come up and she's informed about them (like in the Deep Blood arc, Hyouka arc, and the recent Amakusa arc). So, those are my 2 cents on your points. If there's anything I got wrong, do correct me and we'll see what happens from there.
Nov 13, 2010 12:27 AM
Nov 2009
umm i always thought because of what the church did to her (meaning index) her personality is pretty much back to a child every reset. so i just always assumed thats what made her adorable lol shes pretty much a kid
Nov 13, 2010 12:53 AM

May 2010
Okay great Misaka finally showed up but first i like to say about one thing,"howcome last order is not shy about taking bath with accelerator(despite both of them are wearing towel but still)?? I got nothing against it but i thought last order is little bit sensitive to i don't know 'nudity'!?

MyAmyNov 13, 2010 1:01 AM
Nov 13, 2010 12:58 AM

Sep 2010
Christhepirate said:
Why can't accelerator use his powers in the bath tub? I must be forgetting something

Accel was headshot in Last Order Arc by Amai Ao.
Now he can use his ability only with connection to Misaka Network (by strange "necklace" on his neck) and he can use it only for 15 minutes, after that he will die.
2e16nig.png
Nov 13, 2010 1:05 AM

Nov 2007
Confucius said:
Will someone please explain to me what happened to Last Order's Vocie?

I think I saw another seiyuu's name for Last Order.
tsubasaloverNov 19, 2010 9:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 13, 2010 1:28 AM

May 2009
when did mikoto get the new beret?
Nov 13, 2010 1:36 AM

Mar 2009
finally biribiri time :)
Nov 13, 2010 2:42 AM

May 2008
that was epic, looks like everyone is going to come out next episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 13, 2010 3:11 AM

Feb 2010
キターーーーξ( ・∀・ )ξーーーーーーー

I love this episode!!

screenshot

Kuroko is my waifu !
Nov 13, 2010 3:38 AM

Feb 2010
ok ep i really not a big fan of Kuroko even i liker her in lesbian mode :P
Nov 13, 2010 4:10 AM

May 2009
Ksa said:
Christhepirate said:

Now he can use his ability only with connection to Misaka Network (by strange "necklace" on his neck) and he can use it only for 15 minutes, after that he will die.

It wasn't explained in the anime yet, so shouldn't this be a spoiler? Also, this was meant to happen, he was WAY too powerful.
Nov 13, 2010 4:12 AM

Jul 2009
People miss the main thing that made this episode so likeable.. Touma barely had any screen time at all^^ =P

Also Kuroko really got to show her good sides and shine some, easily the best character (^.^)
Nov 13, 2010 4:20 AM
Jan 2010
Hss said:
temporary said:
/yawn

2/5, didn't like the episode.
Kuroko's annoying (also one of the main reasons I dropped Railgun). I really hope she dies, though I know that won't happen. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

I really find it interesting how people keep dropping these shows based always on the only redeeming qualities.
Nov 13, 2010 4:21 AM
Jul 2018
ugh.... worst episode so far, if i wanted to watch Railgun, id watch THAT, this is Index damn it... i don't wanna see anymore of that bitch Kuroko if i have to
Nov 13, 2010 4:26 AM

Nov 2008
First Accelerator appearance and it's fanservice? Eheheh..
Nov 13, 2010 4:51 AM

May 2009
Best eps of Index II so far

Accel comes back yeah
and Kuroko action always welcomed
Zutto Anime, Game, Manga!

Nov 13, 2010 5:16 AM

Sep 2008
Great episode. It's a fantastic arc, though it looks like we're rushing it.

Seriously guys. Do we have to complain about index even during the science arcs? We get half an hour of kuroko, misaka, accellerator, last order, uiharu, and top it off with a naked imouto and we're still finding excuses to complain about index? It's remarkably uncommon for a franchise to have developed an unpleasable fanbase by the second installment but I think that's what we have here.
Nov 13, 2010 5:56 AM
Dec 2008
FUCK YEAH FUCKING GREAT EPISODE

MISAKA, KUROKO, MUSUJIME, LAST ORDER, ACCEL!!
glad to see musujime's voice actress to be the same voice actress as yuri from angel beats and saya from little busters vn

omg cant wait to see next episode
Nov 13, 2010 6:36 AM

Dec 2007
viral_hun said:
Ksa said:
Christhepirate said:

It wasn't explained in the anime yet, so shouldn't this be a spoiler? Also, this was meant to happen, he was WAY too powerful.

It was briefly mentioned in this episode. Just not in detail which is why I'm confused as well. Last I remember of him is in a hospital with the doctor saying his brain is messed up...
Nov 13, 2010 6:40 AM

Nov 2007
YES, ACCELERATOR, YES!
Nov 13, 2010 7:33 AM

Nov 2009
Felt weird that the only good episode yet has had no Touma and Index. It appears that everyone enjoys the episodes with the main characters from the other show; whenever Touma showed up in railgun everyone freaked. =P

I am as confused as Kuroko, but i enjoyed the brief battles. I don't recall the tree diagram being destroyed which is the problem.
(Good 7/10)
Nov 13, 2010 7:43 AM

Jul 2008
BlueZomig said:
ugh.... worst episode so far, if i wanted to watch Railgun, id watch THAT, this is Index damn it... i don't wanna see anymore of that bitch Kuroko if i have to

You don't seem to get that this is actually in the index novel.
Nov 13, 2010 7:44 AM

Jun 2009
tsubasalover said:
Confucius said:
Will someone please explain to me what happened to Last Order's FTFY Voice?

I think I saw another seiyuu's name for Last Order.

Nope. Still the same one.
Nov 13, 2010 8:05 AM

Feb 2009
Day2Dream said:
viral_hun said:

It was briefly mentioned in this episode. Just not in detail which is why I'm confused as well. Last I remember of him is in a hospital with the doctor saying his brain is messed up...
Heaven Canceler(the frog doctor) said he'll use the Misaka network to compensate for the computational and linguistic(?? not sure about this part) skill that Accelerator lost due to the brain damage he sustained in saving Last Order back in s1. Though it wasn't elaborated about how long it can be used and what is the consequence. I just recently watched s1 so I know this. So, yeah, spoiler :|
Nov 13, 2010 8:12 AM

Feb 2008
Touma in the next episode would be really interesting.

Otherwise, it's okay. Would rather watch the magic arcs.

Nov 13, 2010 8:59 AM

Oct 2010
Very good episode about Kuroko and Misaki but most of all about Musujime Awaki.
Personally Kuroko's fan service was not as equalized as the one in the famous swimsuit scandal of the Railgun series but in terms of bras/under wears and body exposure we got, quite fine. There was even ass shot of Misaka clone. Accelerator being available to girls from his fan service so I see.

Musujime Awaki's power is rather interesting in that it can move objects without her touching them but that sound more like telekineses to me. I did find hard to stomach of how much Kuroko got hurt and bled in terms of her wounds.

Finally loved more plot, like Diagram Tree remnants (was it Index who destroyed with her "Dragon Breath" spell?)
Shirai_Kuroko said:
screenshot

You got it all wrong! Pics are good but it was about one shot in this whole episode. Misaka's ass!
NFSW
Yumekichi11Nov 13, 2010 9:15 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 13, 2010 9:12 AM

Jun 2009
belatkuro said:
Heaven Canceler(the frog doctor) said he'll use the Misaka network to compensate for the computational and linguistic(?? not sure about this part) skill that Accelerator lost due to the brain damage he sustained in saving Last Order back in s1. Though it wasn't elaborated about how long it can be used and what is the consequence. I just recently watched s1 so I know this. So, yeah, spoiler :|

Linguistic skill - ability to speak, meaning Misaka network can cut off his speaking ability anytime 'they' want. He's got a battery in this "strange necklace" so it'll cut both, his linguistic skill and ESP powers if battery runs out. Don't remember anything about him dying though.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 13, 2010 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
Conqueringgodess said:
BlueZomig said:
You don't seem to get that this is actually in the index novel.
What I don't get is one already hates Index but this one hates Kuroko while I do meh at most of this. Only one who got my attention was Accelerator with his body, I don't know why but that's how it was. Personally seeing the small Misaka was good too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 13, 2010 9:51 AM
Jul 2008
I LIKE, LOVE KUROKO AND I LIKE, HATE EVERYWUN WHO DOESN'T. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Nov 13, 2010 9:56 AM

May 2009
I enjoyed the last magic focused arc, but this one science focused one is shaping up to be really really good.

So much hate around whether it be for Index or Kuroko is kinda funny. Index is mostly fine except for the times she should be wearing a muzzle. Kuroko was pretty good here, but no thanks to the fanservice - though the naked drop kick was hilarious.
Nov 13, 2010 10:24 AM

Jun 2008
An intense episode with lots of thing happening. I don't remember everything very well but what the hell i ain't completely lost.

Kuroko spotted Misaka's crush on Touma. She's smarter than she looks. Lol at Misaka's comment about taking her clothes off. Kuroko almost had a heart attack.

As about magic vs science and staff. Is not about science just being a cooler subject, is more about Index being a stupid childish character that doesn't attract the interest of anyone with anything more than a child's attitude to what is fun.
There are some cool characters on the magic side like Kaoru but unfortunately they get very little screen time.

alexcampos said:
@TheMetalOverlord

For example:

Pretty much, spot on.
Nov 13, 2010 10:50 AM

Sep 2008
Is there really any difference between index and every other female character that has ever been given any kind of hammer gag? It's not the first time that we've had this. Guy says something stupid, female either pulls a hammer out of nowhere, punches the guy on the top of the head, tells him to sit, or any number of other stupid gags, thus bringing the man to his knees. It's practically a staple of the medium.
Nov 13, 2010 11:02 AM
Dec 2007
Gangler said:
Great episode. It's a fantastic arc, though it looks like we're rushing it.

Seriously guys. Do we have to complain about index even during the science arcs? We get half an hour of kuroko, misaka, accellerator, last order, uiharu, and top it off with a naked imouto and we're still finding excuses to complain about index? It's remarkably uncommon for a franchise to have developed an unpleasable fanbase by the second installment but I think that's what we have here.
It's not an unpleasable audience, it's more like very vocal idiots. IMO, I only see the same idiots who can't be pleased. For example, Railgun idiots who will drum on and on about magic and Index sucking, and Index idiots who just go on and on about Science being too full of Kuroko and Uiharu (and they would complain of Saten if Index had more appearances of her too). It's like the vocal idiots took sides, even though both Magic and Science are part of the series. The whole motto back in season 1 was the "When magic and science meet..." phrase.

Oh, I might also add that Mikoto is hardly perfect. She is a tsundere, and quite the staple tsundere she is. So far there's no real reason for her stupid tsun tsun tirades (and plenty of reason for her to fall for Touma). I can only paraphrase Touma and wonder how bloodsthirsty is she? I mean, she basically wants to fight him just because he has tried to be a good guy and can survive her Railgun attack? Talk about stereotypical tsundere.

And last part, the other teleporter's ability is clearly teleportation. She's not moving things along a straight line or anything, she's clearly having one thing dissapear and pop somewhere else, exactly the way Kuroko does it, except for the fact Kuroko can only move objects she's contacting physically while the other girl is basically one-upping her in the fact she's not limited to such a close distance. She has to have some limits though (and the fact she doesn't teleport herself might be a clue).
Leon-GunNov 13, 2010 11:29 AM

Nov 13, 2010 11:14 AM

Mar 2010
Could anyone possibly explain why the hell does the other tele-girl mention the name Shirazumi Lio from Kara no Kyoukai at 11:39? I don't think that I misheard it or something, and I didn't find any explanation or meaning for Shirazumi, but even if I found, wouldn't the part Lio be a bit too much of a coincidence? I just don't get it, what's goin' on here? Anyone knows?
Nov 13, 2010 11:28 AM

Oct 2009
One week is very long for me, i have see in action is indescribale, waiting Kakine too but this history worth the wait
Nov 13, 2010 11:45 AM

Jun 2008
Gangler said:
Is there really any difference between index and every other female character that has ever been given any kind of hammer gag? It's not the first time that we've had this. Guy says something stupid, female either pulls a hammer out of nowhere, punches the guy on the top of the head, tells him to sit, or any number of other stupid gags, thus bringing the man to his knees. It's practically a staple of the medium.

What show are you watching? This ain't Naruto.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

237 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

175 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

136 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 27, 4:52 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

139 by whitebeartigtig »»
May 26, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.