Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 21, 2014 7:30 PM

Jan 2011
I loved how those poor bodyguards had to take part at that press conference by Maria while their faces where still covered in bandages.

Still, they got lucky. Imagine it wouldn't have been Luccini, who is rather small, but Barkhorn (especially given her ability) or so - they would be in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.
Oct 12, 2014 5:40 PM

Nov 2013
Sweet episode.

Animatronix said:
Lucchini had to spend all of the money. It's great that everything worked out in the end, but this still feels like a filler episode.

Each character gets at least one episode for them to star in.
Sep 23, 2016 6:37 AM
Aug 2016
Can't wait for Sanya and Elia on the next ep!!
Dec 11, 2016 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
Last time we were in the Marche, now we went to Rome, who knows the next time you place in Italy will show us. :)
The thing that intrigues me, even if it is not of primary importance, is to understand where the base is dislocated, which accommodate Miyafuji and her companions, as in this episode to Rome, they went with a truck; It will stay in Tuscany, Campania and always in Lazio? Too bad that the base of operations, I've never seen anyone sketch, to understand well its structure. Seabed detailed enough, I am a feast for the eyes, look at them. Although not a crucial episode for the main story, remains sympathetic and fun to watch. Lucchini and Erica, I love them, not forgetting Trude and other.
Jul 17, 2017 11:45 PM

Feb 2014
Best episode so far. At first I thought Maria would turn out to be a new strike witch recruit.

This was also so far the most "normal" episode from both the seasons. It almost felt like I was watching Sora no Woto.

But surprised the Neuroi didn't flatten Rome by now. They probably destroyed every other major city in the world, since apparently, it's standard procedure for alien invaders in sci-fi. We already saw them destroy Paris and I think also London.
Dec 28, 2019 11:46 AM

Sep 2018
Finding the character of Shirley, Francesca and Yoshika again in this episode is extremely pleasant and fun. The storytelling thanks to them benefits a lot, but the credit goes not only to them, but also to the rest of the group, although Erica appears to be very little, she manages to give what I do not know that special to the narration. Drawings, animation and, above all the backgrounds, are really excellent in their quality. This second season of the Strike Witches is truly fantastic.
Feb 29, 2020 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty boring episode tbh, I at least expected some Shirley fanservice.
Nov 3, 2020 5:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lucchini looked so adorable on these episode, by explaining to the new girl that she suddenly met with how beautiful the Romagna was. She looked more mature and giving all the way she could to satisfied her new friend. The shopping time unexpectedly turned out to be that beautiful. I am surprisingly enjoy that little thing!

Yeah, i knew that Maria was an important person. Maybe the real noble girl one, since she mentioned it before. But, she was actually the Duchess from that country surely giving me a sudden laugh. She really a very very important person xD. At least they were not starving for the next time of their lives with how Lucchini acted on these episode. That full of supplies really helped as well as shocked them a lot. Hah!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 18, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2020
Lucchini was so funny again.

Rome looked very beautiful.

SerafosNov 30, 2023 12:21 AM
Jul 24, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, Italy has lots of heritage places.. ;P Some places are really beautiful..
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Jul 28, 2010

58 by Fail_Man_X »»
Jul 16, 7:19 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Aug 18, 2010

94 by jdsmitty77 »»
Jun 23, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 7, 2010

87 by Wrongthinker »»
Oct 18, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 14, 2010

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 24, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 21, 2010

66 by Asgard6 »»
May 22, 2022 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.