Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Yesterday, 10:53 AM

Mar 2018
PEAK EPISODE

I LOVE ENDEAVOR'S EVOLUTION THROUGH ALL THE SERIE

Next episode we will have mecha all might, I have high expectation in this, we can see it has inspiration in his speech to deku in the beggining of this series (Damn it's been 8 years already).
Sport Club Corinthians Paulist is the biggest football team in the world.
51 is cachaça
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Nov 2019
I didn’t know how they were going to compress all of this into one episode, but Bones absolutely nailed it here.

Yesterday, 11:06 AM
Jun 2024
animation seemed a lot better this episode, this is definitely my favorite episode of this season
YORYZERAYesterday, 7:55 PM
Yesterday, 11:27 AM
Feb 2023
i just witnessed like the greatest of my life.
Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Apr 2021
I haven’t got these feelings since around season 2. Peak episode for sure.
Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Sep 2020
ABSOLUTE CINEMA!! 🎥
Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Sep 2020
JulianBarazzutti said:
The scenes were so rushed and cheap.

wow you absolutely suck
Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Jan 2018
Holy shit. They actually fucking did it. They made me care about MHA again. Honestly, this was the best episode. Probably the best episode of MHA so far. I wouldn't mind if this was the final episode. Might as well end it where it peaked. But with only 2 episodes left of the season, I guess there's a small possibility that they might be better. But I doubt it.

Where do I begin? The animation in this episode was top-notch. Reminded me of Mob Psycho 100 in some scenes which is always a good thing. But the main selling point of this episode was the story. Sad that we didn't get AFA vs All Might in this episode but what we got instead was so much better.

The story of the Todoroki family is just tragic. The sins of the father created such a huge mess for everyone. If only he wasn't a shitty dad, all of this wouldn't have happened. But by the end, I really think he was redeemed. It doesn't make what he did in the past right. But at least he corrected himself and tried his best to fix things. And man, the entrance of Rei, Fuyumi, and Natsuo was completely unexpected. In the end, it was one big family reunion. And yeah, Iida carrying Shoto there was great too and was what reminded me of MP100 in the first place. This episode was great because it was about family. Something that most people can relate to. And it hit a little bit close to home for me too.

I totally forgot about the civilian evacuation thing. They worked well as a stake in this episode Ig. It's wild how AFA's goons are stupid enough to put other people's lives in danger not realizing they'd be risking themselves too.

The kid saying "fake news" in Engrish was funny. That was so dumb lol.

Anyway, 2 episodes left. I'm not expecting them to be better than this episode. I wish more episodes were like this.
Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
So much emotions packed in this episode, along with a pretty cool fight, one of the best episode of this season.

Can't wait to see the fight between All Might and the All for One evil guy.

From this episode seems like he's going to transform into some sort of mecha suit.
Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Feb 2022
I shit on this series quite a lot, but this episode was amazing, the way the crisis is avoided is beautiful, all might's direction, todoroki mama stepped up to help, so is todoroki brother sister. Endeavor's resolve to sacrifice himself as an apology to Toya.. Toya's realisation "if i had try to reach out at the beginning, it wouldn't have ended like this"... He was evil, but he deserved this salvation.... Amazing episode, Peak MHA.
Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Jun 2023
This episode showed why this show has build up this following over the years and why it is still carrying strong
Yesterday, 12:30 PM

Feb 2014
It's been a long while since the last time a HeroAca episode popped off so damn hard on the animation, but seeing the sakuga scene with Iida launching with Shoto on his back was simply beautiful to watch. What a moment that was! Same goes for All Might making his own stand against All For One, where the episode's title dropped to round up such a hype scene.

Not forgetting, the whole scene with the whole Todoroki family was emotionally charged as well. Shoto's arrival here was perfect as it not only saved not only himself and his family, but the refugees who were trying to escape from Toya's suicidal attack. Toya looked to be beyond saving if I had to guess, but seeing Endevour apologising to all of his family at the end did bring a tear to my eye.

Excellent episode overall. I do hope that Uraraka can sort out Himiko once and for all.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Jul 2021
one of the best episodes in the show for sure, I didn't think the whole Todoroki family would try to hold off Toya
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Jan 2009
They're teasing us with All Might.

I've been assuming for several seasons now that the entire point of Eri's rewind quirk (plot-wise) was to heal All Might. We saw that she could do similar feats and for a while there was pretty heavy focus on her development. Instead they (sort of) used it on All for One, and now they have this suitcase thing instead. Even then I was pretty convinced that something Eri-related was in the suitcase to heal All Might, but once it opened up...can't say it looks that way.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Nov 2022
cried to this. they're all fucking cruel for making me cry
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Sep 2021
what a shitty episode
Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Jun 2019
I think this will go down as one of the GOAT episodes.
Not gonna lie, I was really moved by Toya's struggle and realization at the end 'how it was all that simple.'

Still, I think they didn't do a great job making that amount of anger make sense in the first place (like for example how AoT did it with Eren's against the titans)
And even though the production in this one was great; it could have been even a little bit better for it to be a true masterpiece.
Unfortunately, that's the overall feel of this show for me: a one of a time masterpiece if not for the half-baked production and motive/conviction building.
Yesterday, 1:04 PM
Feb 2016
my gawddddd what a hype ep one of the best for sure, bones really ate with this one
Yesterday, 1:07 PM

Jul 2015
And here we have peak part 1/3
ChildlyYesterday, 1:34 PM
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Aug 2015
wow... i genuinely was tearing up while watching this ep.
Yesterday, 1:56 PM

Nov 2017
This is the best episode of the season! Seeing the entire Todoroki family together is so touching!
Yesterday, 2:18 PM
Sep 2021
Pedazo de capítulo, no miento cuando digo que me hizo llorar, muy emotivo y hermosa animación, esta temporada va con todo
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
Mar 2022
gg Todoroki family well played :)
Yesterday, 3:28 PM

May 2016
What a depressing family 😔
Yesterday, 3:50 PM

Oct 2016
What a great episode, I'm speechless, everything related to the Dabi/Shoto/Endevour plot is always amazing. That Iida animation is going to meme so hard I know it. Todoroki's power is so cool, how he can just no u heat into the opposite extreme (or something, whatever I'm not paying attention at the specifics, it looks cool who cares).

Wish I didn't watch the preview though...ugh, now we follow the worst B plot honestly, featuring my 2 least favorite characters -_-, whatever, let's be done with it already. Only 2 more episodes??? And here I thought this was the last season

ALSO ALL MIGHT JOINING, cause of course he did! I remember the fucking Nighteye's prediction, WHEN ARE YOU JOINING STAIN WHAT THE HECK, the best for last I'm guessing
Yesterday, 4:26 PM
Dec 2021
What an emotional episode, after consistently painting a picture of Endevour's neglect and abuse to his wife and kids.

He realizes that Dabi did inherit Rei's quirk even if it was from a flight or fight response. He also realizes what he did to his family in his quest to become the strongest and have the strongest kid.

Having the whole family their comfort Dabi was done beautifully.

What an amazing, heartfelt episode.
Yesterday, 4:53 PM
Mar 2012
I have already seen this same fight three times already…
Yesterday, 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
God finally the Dabi shit is over. What a terrible character and what a waste of time
Yesterday, 5:41 PM
Sep 2023
The Todoroki family storyline is one of my favourite things about Bnha. I don´t like Endeavour but his character development can´t be denied, seeing him suffer the consequences of his actions is glorious to me but I part of me does feel a tiny little bit bad for him.
Yesterday, 6:30 PM
Apr 2021
PEAK RAHHH SHOTO GOAT PLUS ULTRA 10/10
Yesterday, 8:18 PM

Jun 2023
Bones locked in 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yesterday, 8:29 PM
Feb 2020
This is by far the best episode of the season, and honestly has worked it's way up to being one of my favorite my hero episodes. Action and animation were amazing consistent throughout the episode. All might's line was so cool i can't wait for his next fight. My favorite part of the episode is definitely the climax, this is one of the few times my hero has made me cry. Endeavors character arc is so strong, and this is such a fulfilling ending for it, as well as the tragic story of Dabi. This is such excellent character writing, and this ending to it was nothing short of perfect.
Yesterday, 9:08 PM
Oct 2019
I haven't cried like that in a while. Don't think I've ever cried this hard while watching an anime episode. Thank you for this experience.
Yesterday, 9:16 PM
Sep 2013
This episode is absolute peak
11 hours ago

Oct 2016
That was definitely a peak episode! I loved how the whole Todoroki family took responsibility for dealing with Toya, even though it was all Endeavor’s fault. They refused to watch from the sidelines like they did in the past, and decided to play an active role in their family’s fate. (9/10)
11 hours ago
Dec 2022
The whole family coming together to stop Dabi aka Toya. It takes all to stop Dabi's hatred and his immense power. The arrival of Shoto enabled the explosion to be contained. We see All Might trying to stop the rejuvenating All For One.
11 hours ago
Dec 2022
Reply to Ranxomare
Very nice episode!!!
Familia drama, the Endeavor family, all them gathered arround Dabi to save the people!!!
The final tears and the final apologies, were sad!!
kekeke
@Ranxomare It does indeed. Takes the whole family to contain Dabi's hatred and immense explosion of flames.
11 hours ago
Jan 2022
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD
11 hours ago
Nov 2016
Wow! MHA is on a roll with these amazing episodes lately, holy shit, this episode is awesome and made me tear up and all, how is this season below 8? This deserves a rating of 8/10 minimum or higher, I can't accept having this season below that rating, this final arc in the anime is way, WAY better than the manga so far, this was such an amazingly well-directed episode and with this, we conclude the story of the Todoroki's family which in my opinion, it's one of the best things this franchise created, the Todoroki's family drama is the thing I enjoyed the most in this franchise.

This episode is high up there among the best episodes of this anime, wow, I really love good emotional scenes and this episode gave me exactly what I wanted so I can't ask for more, an amazing episode.

5/5
10 hours ago
Oct 2007
TBH I wasn't expecting myself to shed tears over Shoto storyline and don't get me wrong, this episode is freaking well done but I actually did subconsciously. I almost shed tears for "The Wild Robot" yesterday but this probably pushes me over the edge!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
10 hours ago
Jul 2024
it was FREAKING AWESOMTASTIC!!!!!!
10 hours ago
Jan 2019
ok, I'll admit it.. I cried a lil. plus ultra
9 hours ago
Jun 2017
I've been crying for almost 15 minutes after watching it, love ya Shouto
8 hours ago
Jun 2007
This episode really lits.
So much emotional feelings with whole Shouto family in this.
Shouto and Iida combo become jet fighter speed!
7 hours ago
Nov 2022
I just shed a tear to MHA.

Best episode of the season by far.
7 hours ago

Feb 2018
Toya's situation is now finished ig. I curious about All Might's side, it randomly ended on a cliffhanger like midway into the episode lol.

Random side note: Tenya's face when they first were zooming was kinda funny xD

Never ending plan to watch list...

6 hours ago
Jan 2022
one of the craziest and fabulous ep in all of mha man... i literally cried at the end.... thanks to dabi and shoto 😭but what happened to all might can't wait to see him fight again..
6 hours ago

Apr 2012
even as he was about to explode
Endeavor: we dont care if its us, just done kill any1 else
Me: we dont care if its just you, just dont kill any1 else
5 hours ago

Aug 2019
I shed some tears for the Todoroki family. It has been a rough couple of seasons for them.

5 hours ago
Jan 2024
the development of todoroki family was ... cant even tell just atch it
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

66 by Gabu-sama »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

76 by WolfWood37 »»
8 hours ago

» Will the series cover the rest of the manga in the next few episodes?

Kirito_Slayer - Sep 26

14 by DoggoPlant »»
Sep 27, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7

108 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 26, 6:07 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31

115 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 26, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.