Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 6:25 AM

Jul 2023
We have a new companion in Slei.

This seems the first time Touka will be overwhelmed but I'm not worried. He'll kill enough of them until he levels up.

So far, he seems to be just equal to the goddess's underlings. But who knows how much his power would improve once he kills all those monsters.
Sep 13, 6:42 AM

Jun 2016
this show so underrated !!

i honestly more and more enjoyed every episodes !!

lets hope Sequel airing in 2025 for god of sake !!
Sep 13, 7:20 AM
May 2020
averything was chill until the end now it seems this group is gonna be fighting a never-ending wave of monsters. wagwarn for siel though
Sep 13, 7:36 AM

Jan 2016
Reply to groudonvert
@Moppit
The level doesn't matter. What matters is the stats modifiers. If you're level 2000 and gain +3 in every stats each level it's the same as being level 100 and gaining +60 in every stats each level.

About the Ruins of Disposal, he mainly refers to the Soul Eater, the strongest monster he has faced so far.
@groudonvert
SylphietteFan said:
@Narizor Remember Well they are S and A rank and I think the highest lvl they had was 200 while Mimori is E rank lvl 1700. Maybe a S rank vl 10 is stronger then an E rank lvl 100. But its hard to compare because Mimori has such op abilitys.

So while I think that may be true, I'm guessing it's closer to a higher base based on rank, and maybe a +3E +4D +5C +6B +7A +8S modifier or something, I doubt S is a full 10x better, though perhaps maybe they are normally BUT Touka is special, since unlike normal E-Ranks where has very low chance of effect and doesn't last long enough, his has 100% effect chance and last long enough. A normal level 100 E-Rank might be the same or even lower than level 10 S-Rank BUT Touka is a special E-Rank putting him in an honorary much higher-rank position.
My biggest thing is, we haven't seen him test out his base stats have we? Like we don't know how strong his physical attacks or defense is, or how agile he really is. Maybe we'll never know or it's just eye-candy that means LITERALLY nothing.

Sep 13, 9:19 AM
Sep 2021
Mimori & his team was near to the witch's location, but they can' t take a break.
Sep 13, 11:54 AM
May 2021
The monsters seem really interesting to me for some reason in this anime. Really enjoying it, idk why 🤣
Sep 13, 11:54 AM
May 2021
NirvashX1 said:
this show so underrated !!

i honestly more and more enjoyed every episodes !!

lets hope Sequel airing in 2025 for god of sake !!

Ya man. This should get a season 2
Sep 13, 12:57 PM
Oct 2022
I don’t know why they like to transform everything into something sexual. This episode hasn’t presented any inappropriate scene, so that’s great.

On the other hand, I notice that the animation is decreasing in quality with each episode. Before starting to watch this anime, I thought this would be an amazing anime with an overwhelming story, but that is just not the case. It also has some good parts too, but it is not what I expected to be.

Land of The Golden-Eyed Monsters looks like a challenging place, so Mimori and his band must do everything to obtain the Golden Eye and get revenge upon Goddess Vicius of Alion.
Sep 13, 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
Scary trap at the end.
Another trouble arises.

Best scene: Eve shipping the elf and MC. XD

Definitely a tasty cat. 😏
CrazyButNot4USep 13, 1:14 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 13, 3:38 PM

Apr 2012
Cyclox52 said:
Mosuwain said:
Did that horse just say 'f*ck you'?

that's all I heard from the horse too lmao

Hibana's horse 🐎

Janethan23Sep 13, 3:57 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 13, 6:36 PM
Apr 2020
Gonta29 said:
i can't..with the animation when Liz almost fell into the river...I expect lazy animation but this ep was horrendous

bro I had to pause and just cackle my ass off 😭😭😭. I came to MAL just to see if anyone else noticed that 💀
Sep 14, 1:02 AM

Jul 2007
Reply to Marinate1016
An entire episode with not a single rapey or sexual assault insinuated. I’m impressed. We’re back to the horrible CGI this week tho lmao so it’s a trade off.

The giant bugs I can understand because they’re massive and all those eyes.. I’m not gonna disparage the cgi there, but I still don’t get why regular walking shots of characters need to be CGI. It’s like this is a 2.75D anime. Tooka’s new horse, Slei’s design is also horrifying 😭 8 legs and those giant horns holy shit that is nightmare fuel.

The non 3D animation was also pretty bad too, like when Lis almost fell in the river it looked so weird lmao.

I did like seeing everyone travel together and Seras being bashful. She’s got a real sniffing fetish tho. Wouldn’t surprise me if she fell in the water on purpose so she could wear Tooka coat.

We have to have a reunion between Tooka and 2-C next week surely right? As much of an arrogant bastard Kirihara is, it’s no way he and the other students can hold off an entire army of monsters like that. Hopefully the fights next week look somewhat serviceable. And I need to see this bitch ass goddess Vysis get hers.
Marinate1016 said:
She’s got a real sniffing fetish tho

Is she related to that President, Joe B.?
Sep 14, 9:14 AM
Oct 2019
the horrible CG is back, I'm sad
Sep 14, 11:16 AM
Aug 2022
Muita cgi, e falta de fluidez dos personagens, são todos duros.
Sep 15, 4:07 PM
Feb 2019
Ok, I'm wondering what is up with the blue lines. I've noticed it a few times in prior episodes but, this episode it was horrid. It caused me to think there was something wrong with my VCL... I reinstalled, still same issue. Also, during 17:46-17:52 there was no movement? I mean, the mouths didn't even move when they were talking? I mean honestly for the 20 or so seconds before hand there was also no movement other than eye closing.
Sep 15, 8:19 PM
Jun 2024
Mosuwain said:
Did that horse just say 'f*ck you'?

hahaha I played it 2x 100%
Did I also hear them mention a land called hawk tuah?
Sep 15, 8:28 PM
Jun 2024
sakkyun said:
damn horse got priorities straight

oh great now we have a r*pe pony that can only communicate by saying f*ck yooooouuuu 🤣

At least the series is consistent.
Sep 15, 10:49 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to funcfish
sakkyun said:

oh great now we have a r*pe pony that can only communicate by saying f*ck yooooouuuu 🤣

@funcfish lmao i bet that pony next evo will have humanoid body
yea everthin about seras is consistent :)

Sep 16, 12:41 AM

May 2015
The egg hatching into a pony was cute. But cute quickly turned fierce! I wonder if it was Touka's personality that specifically made it transform like that...

I was wondering if Touka was unique when it came to being able to defeat those monsters so easily, but it seems to be common amongst his classmates as well. This might truly be an underdog story until the very end.
Sep 16, 4:05 AM
Jun 2021
Reply to funcfish
sakkyun said:

@funcfish He says Packyu lol
Sep 16, 4:22 AM
Jun 2024
groudonvert said:
@funcfish He says Packyu lol

ooh good call... that is exactly what I'll tell my wife if she walks in on me watching the show.
Sep 16, 6:47 AM
Jun 2021
I mean, it's what is written in the Light Novel and he pronounces it like that in the anime as well.
Sep 16, 7:35 PM
May 2023
Good episode, they are getting closer to the "hentai moment" between Seras and Touka
Random fact: I don't think I saw a unicorn in the anime and if I did, I don't remember it anymore... so I like to see something of this even if it's a horse and it's in this anime haha
Not even Touka can handle that many Monsters coming, unless the power of the script accompanies it.
Could it be the Demon King's army (or something) that has already started attacking? or maybe the witch... we'll see
Sep 17, 3:01 AM
Sep 2021
Reply to IhnalakoKaina
amf85 said:
@phantomfandom

Everything is less effective than Parry. Dude can parry literally anything, including common sense.

couldn't parry mental retardation apparently, so there's a weakness.
@IhnalakoKaina Seems the dude cant parry his own brainrot either
also cant parry when youre paralyzed, rip
Sep 18, 9:09 AM
Aug 2024
the animations not that good but good story
Sep 19, 8:50 AM
Oct 2018
Honestly, I like the 3D models of the monsters. I think some of them are pretty cool, but damn the 3D animation is ass.
Sep 26, 1:34 PM

Jun 2022
tsk , last couple of episodes were annoying

that tiger was a unnecessary addition plus animation looks like that of a video game at times , well , will atleast finish this which is rare .
Sep 28, 4:43 AM
Apr 2023
These last two episodes have suddenly become kind of watchable.

Also wth was that random horse that came out of the egg, and why can it transform into a grotesque Lovecraftian monster? 😬
Sep 28, 12:27 PM
Aug 2023
The story is excellent, but the animation feels lacking and sloppy, which detracts from the overall experience, almost like a game with poor graphics. If the animation had been better, I would have rated it a 9, maybe even a 10. However, I'm giving it an 8, solely based on the strength of the story, not the animation quality.
Oct 3, 3:37 AM
Jul 2019
leopard: a child will born from tooka and seras
seras: tooka-kun no ecchi
tooka: naze!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 26

106 by _kazuma23_ »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18

100 by Suraj_kumar9 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

165 by ebiiwewok »»
Oct 3, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19

66 by ibraheem234 »»
Oct 3, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5

38 by romzanalimohon »»
Oct 3, 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.