Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
WIND BREAKER
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 26, 11:39 PM
Oct 2023
man,, this is my favorutie new anime of this season, I love Umemiyan and that build up made for him and that attitude of his, very excited for his fight in next epsiode
Apr 27, 12:32 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to MeanEYE
Can we please get a fan-cut of the show where Nirei is removed completely from the show. He's constantly screaming and moaning and moaning while screaming. You are not invited anywhere stop acting as if it's your ass on the line. God damn it this show is ruined because of him. Am barely able to watch scenes with him in it and they shove him in so often. His overractions are not funny, they are annoying.

And of course he had to go with them to rival gang's territory. We don't want an episode without him screaming and overreacting. Even though he's not invited nor is fighting.
@MeanEYE but... but... I love him his a funny guy, in anime you need a comic relief guy... So either you skip or just watched youtube for the action a lot of people do that this day.....lol.
Apr 27, 12:37 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to gryzc
why was I so bored with this episode?
@gryzc it just sometimes people tired of reading/can't read and want action like jjk you know non stop action, I've been hearing that a lot since winter 2024.
Apr 27, 4:14 AM

Jan 2019
So Umemiya is just Gojo without the powers huh

Apr 27, 8:03 AM
Apr 2021
Ohhhh so that’s why that one dude said to not tell Unemiya that Kotoha was in danger it’s bc Unemiya views Kotoha as his little sister bc they grew up in the same orphan house together but I’m surprised that she’s been running that cafe this entire time while being 16 like WHAT?😭😭😭

Finally some fighting is finally about to go down, it’s been 4 episodes and we haven’t had a fight yet or something gruesome happen, for example by like episode 2 in Tokyo Revengers Mikey was already beating tf outta ppl and stepping on them🤣🤣🤣

Tournament arc already???! Let’s fucking go man I can’t wait to see it, when an anime puts two characters that are rivals next each other you know the arc finna be lit🔥🔥🔥
Apr 27, 8:55 AM
Sep 2021
Bofurin Vs Shishitoren is going to happen soon, excited about this fight.
Apr 27, 2:39 PM
May 2018
Episode 4 was fantastic as we finally got to see Umemiya and see why the rest of Bofurin respects him.

I did not expect the head of Shishitoren to actually make an appearance so soon, but I am glad we got a backstory as to why Shishitoren is like that

I am highly excited for the next few episodes as Bofurin is facing Shishitoren .

and seeing why they have so much beef with them since "Fighting is their way of communicating."

Also, I am a bit worried about how the fight with Haruka and Togame will turn out.

lastly, I am so ready to see Umemiya throwing hands against Choji 😅in episode 5 or whichever episode they do fight.
Apr 27, 10:12 PM

Jul 2008
I guess its fighting tournament time.
Apr 28, 2:32 AM

Aug 2019
The voice of the other leader was getting on my freaking nerves.

Let Umemiya tend to his garden in peace.
Apr 28, 4:53 AM
Oct 2019
Shishitorean Leader was voice by Denji VA but he sounds so different here, he is nuts.

I also thought Kotoha was 20-ish.

Oh boy the Clash is about to begin.
Apr 28, 5:40 AM

Jan 2023
rewatching the first episode to check what happened there and take notes to report to umemiya HHHAHAHAHAHHA
Apr 28, 7:26 AM

Apr 2021
Yea I can’t wait to see them duke it out. The fight scenes are epic my dood
Apr 28, 5:31 PM

Sep 2023
I loved this episode. I really enjoy the group dynamics and each of the characters is very likeable and interesting. I do think it's funny that Yuuichi Nakamura is essentially voicing the same character here as he does with Gojo. Really looking forward to the fights next episode!
Apr 28, 9:17 PM
Dec 2021
Great episode!!!
Apr 29, 12:14 AM
Apr 2023
Mieux qu'un certain anime qui lui ressemble ;)
Apr 29, 2:35 AM
Apr 2024
So people really think this is better than Tokyo Revengers, eh? I don't see that. Sure animation is nice and all, but everything else...
Apr 29, 7:13 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
In the next episode we will enjoy with a confrontation, 1Vs.1 x5 kekeke
Apr 29, 2:45 PM
Jun 2014
Reply to Lizsaki
@gryzc it just sometimes people tired of reading/can't read and want action like jjk you know non stop action, I've been hearing that a lot since winter 2024.
@Lizsaki Lmao okay then. Sometimes the plot sucks for a while and then picks up. Annnyways..
Apr 30, 7:16 AM

Feb 2021
I thought they were fighting in that school.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 30, 6:09 PM
Feb 2024
Good story progession and pacing enjoyed.
May 2, 3:07 PM

Dec 2018
anyone else get a Spartans vs Athenians battle here?
May 7, 9:41 AM
Feb 2021
Looks like things are starting to heat up now for the next episode. Like the title states in this one, there will be a CLASH of both sides now and we already have our one-on-ones set too! Though I have to say, despite how quick this episode went by, I was glad to see how Hajime really acts when there's trouble set outside his doorstep. He may be very heartwarming with his little sister and all of his students/brothers at Furin High, but he has that aurora that you really don't want to start a fight with this man. Akihiko is such a kid that it surprises me since he's the boss of his own side, because he's already at the top of his crew, he just envy's Hajime's side just because their happy and he doesn't treat his brothers like side pieces. Overall, with this being more of a filler episode than as action pack as it gets (besides that block Hajime did when Akihiko tried to kick him was cold!) it's about to go down for sure. Less talking, more fights please!
May 9, 7:43 PM
Jan 2021
I know I asked this in Episode 2, but WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TEACHERS?! THE ONLY ADULTS WE’VE SEEN SO FAR ARE JUST REGULAR PEOPLE LIVING IN THE TOWN. THERE ISN’T ANYONE TEACHING THESE KIDS ANY ACADEMIC MATERIAL, LIKE MATH OR SCIENCE, AND THESE KIDS ARE JUST ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT?!?!?!?! You might as well replace the term “school” with “army base” or something because all they do is either fight, help out the town, or anything else not immediately relevant to the idea of getting public education (assuming Furin High is a public school).

Well enough about that, let’s talk about Hajime Umamiya, the first person in this series so far to actually intimidate Haruka. I thought that guy was completely unphased by everyone. I guess he met his match.

And who is this Choji Tomiyama? What did he do to get to the top and what is Shishitoren’s end game? Well at least we’ll get to see more of what they’re about in this tournament. Speaking of the matchups are…

Haruka vs. Jo
Suo vs. some random guy
Sugishita vs. some other random guy
Hajime vs Choji

Well let the tournament arc begin. And what Hajime said resonates. Fists are a way of talking. That’s how Sasuke and Naruto settled things.

Now we know more about Hajime’s attachment to Kotoha and the fact she’s 16. NANI?!?!??!?!? SHE LOOKS WAY TOO OLD TO BE 16 LIKE DAMN!

Well, let’s do this!
May 9, 9:34 PM

May 2015
Choji definitely seems to have a few screws loose. Fitting for the leader of Shishitorean. Tournament arcs are always great, so I can't wait for this one!
May 21, 5:00 AM
Feb 2022
Another very good and funny episode, it's well adapted.
May 21, 5:01 AM
Feb 2022
Another very good and funny episode, it's well adapted.
May 23, 3:42 AM

Jun 2008
Remember to always eat veggies and do as mommy Umemiya says kids 🍅
The little cute ones are also the most psychotic and Choji is there to prove it.
Hiiragi is overwhelmed lol

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23

108 by eightdollarwater »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4

218 by Azathothcgy »»
32 minutes ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11

129 by 0k_Cxz »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16

108 by Olite98 »»
Yesterday, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Wind Breaker Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9

113 by Seruroku »»
May 24, 4:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.