Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 20, 5:29 AM
Nov 2023
ZeStark said:
SorewaKirito said:
Now this is something depressing again ..... i dont want Yuta to die fr .....bruh gojou was one thing but i seriously think yuta should survive bruh....is gege even thinking of keeping any one alive at the end or at the ending is that all will die bruh !!

nah Yuji needs some more "character development"

Haha .....for straight 300 hundered chapters i seriously thought YUJI who's that?!! ☠☠☠ xd..

he isn't getting anywhere .....
Jan 20, 11:03 AM
Feb 2022
cant wait for the yuta vs sukuna chapters
Jan 20, 1:39 PM
Feb 2021
It was worth the wait :)
Jan 20, 1:51 PM

May 2020
Yuta is here, that means Kenjaku really died. That is just lame and lazy.

Also, Rika as well as Yuta would die within the next couple of chapters or maybe even before that. So stop with your attempts of hyping this thing author.
Jan 20, 4:32 PM
Aug 2017
Coming from this author that literally don't know how to use his own characters, i can see Yuta dying without any character development, post RIka death

Its just fantastic how Gege Akutami have this skill issue, where he sets up a character, give him cool powers, and completely kills them before they do something relevant enough to make me care about
Jan 20, 8:44 PM
May 2021
at this pace we are gonna get 300 chapters, i obviously this chapter starts a huge climactic fight (Yuuta vs Plotkuna) but there are still so many plot threads that went nowhere, if Gege doesn't become a fucking master at optimizing the story, i'm affraid that Jujutsu kaisenwill end fundamentally incomplete.
Jan 20, 11:32 PM
Jan 2024
Tienen razón, lo más probable es que Yuta y Rika mueran, porque tendría sentido, se irían cumpliendo su promesa de siempre estar juntos, pero sería una lástima que Yuta muera de es forma. Pero a que ser sinceros, yuji tiene que pasar por más muertes.
Jan 21, 6:54 AM

Apr 2020
“It's the small things, everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay”

Sukuna’s character is fleshed out very well. I love how Yuji's whole existence annoys and triggers Sukuna. As much as he smiles he is raging on the inside that he can't get rid of him. At this point, Yuji becomes a curse to Sukuna that he can't exorcise.

Jan 21, 7:45 AM

Aug 2015
All I want is for Yuta to last more than 2 chapters and possibly use his domain. I mean, what is impeding him of doing so.

Now everything seems to confirm that Kenny really died, which would be the worst death of a villain that I have seen in years. If he isn't dead then why Yuta is fighting Sukuna, and if he is then what was the point of the character. Gege has been terrible at ending plot lines since the ending of shibuya.
Jan 21, 12:37 PM
Nov 2019
Of course Yuji's attack from last episode did nothing.
Jan 22, 12:11 AM
Nov 2020
Reply to AnimeNerd99
Of course Yuji's attack from last episode did nothing.
I wonder how many more chapters it will take until Yuji has seen enough friends die to unlock his hidden main character powers. We get RCT this chapter, and now we wait for Yuta to throw himself at Sukuna so that maybe Yuji will power up after he gets smacked.

Also, I don't really mind Kenjaku's death that much because it's a death befitting a trickster to die by being more or less tricked.
Jan 22, 12:13 AM

Aug 2020
Sukuna gets saved by a plot convince... Again. Ever since Sukuna went into Megumi Gege just forgot how to write. How did the same person thar wrote this shibuya arc write this? Honestly, I give up, after following this series for years I'm just incredibly dissapointed with where its at now.
Jan 22, 12:14 AM

Aug 2020
Sukuna gets saved by a plot convince... Again. Ever since Sukuna went into Megumi, Gege just forgot how to write. How did the same person that wrote the Shibuya Incident write this? Honestly, I give up, after following this series for years I'm just incredibly dissapointed with where its at now.
Jan 22, 1:40 AM

Apr 2021
Gege, finally you're starting to cook. Don't burn the food now. Enough with the "golden age". We need a left right goodnight combo on Sukuna.

Let's all gather in a circle and pray for the survival of Yuta 🙏🏼

Also Kennys death was a bit... underwhelming.
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Jan 22, 2:29 PM

Jul 2016
I honestly don’t mind that being the end for Kenjaku, it was a different fight than any other in the series and Takaba possibly sacrificed himself so Yuta could have an opening.
Jan 22, 8:32 PM
Jan 2024
bakugo poster vs gojo figure
Jan 22, 10:40 PM
Jun 2023
Quequel said:
I honestly don’t mind that being the end for Kenjaku, it was a different fight than any other in the series and Takaba possibly sacrificed himself so Yuta could have an opening.

It was a death befitting him but the only thing I 'd be disappointed in if that bastard is truly dead is that his role as yuji's mom was not expanded at all ,they both don't have a 1 on 1 conversation properly though I do think we will get the answer in upcoming chapters why itadori was a made to be a vessel.
This ch is where the fun begins- Yuta vs sukuna, maki in hiding,shoko's plans and maybe Gojo comeback.
Sadly, I think lawyer boi out of the story as his sword disappeared after yuji failed to hit sukuna with it.
Miyamotodex23Jan 22, 10:50 PM
Jan 23, 12:34 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
Damn! I am finally up to date after the end of S2. What a fun binge this last month. Loved it. JJK has moved into my current top 5 manga

Yuta was the best part about reading the manga. And the goat is back again this chapter!!!

The king of curses vs "the queen of curses" I love it!! LFG this feels like the climax

My only disappointment is that we're yet to see Yuta's domain expansion (but I have a suspicion we'll see it soon!!)
Jan 23, 3:08 PM
May 2020
daaaamn! Is Gege going to kill Yuta too?.....
Jan 23, 11:24 PM

Jun 2014
It's always funny coming in here and seeing people complain about the current state of the writing without specifying what exactly is wrong with it lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jan 24, 3:10 AM
Jun 2016
I fking love Yuuji. If another one of my favorite characters dies, I¨ll lose my shit.
Jan 24, 7:17 AM

Apr 2015
King Vs Queen, Let's go Yuta, Kill this Sukuna bastard!
Jan 24, 1:28 PM
Feb 2021
I think this chapter was done well and I am very hype to see what Gege is about to do with the story.
Jan 24, 8:43 PM
Feb 2020
Sukuna does some self reflecting
Jan 26, 6:18 AM
Jan 2022
OKKOTSU GOAT IS BACK, i'm glad he's ok, so good these chapters
Jan 28, 3:51 AM

Apr 2016
there is a chance gojo might be coming back?
Jan 28, 10:51 PM

Aug 2023
the fight between Yuta and Sukuna will begin and you can say the fight between the king of curses and the queen of curses will begin.
Jan 28, 10:53 PM

Feb 2021
I liked the internal monologue sukuna had, I really
Hope we get to see more of him in his past life, excited to see the king of curses vs the queen should be a nice fight worried for yuta though…
Jan 29, 7:37 AM
May 2021
Yuta is doomed, i cant imagine anything goed happening tot him now that he joined
Feb 1, 7:10 PM
May 2019
how is gege hired as a proper story writer even
Mar 7, 9:47 PM
Dec 2022
please heal higuruma

YUJI RCT
JOGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rule 15 oh dear the great merger time? kenjaku cringe moment atleast hes dead rest in piss bozo

YUTA RAAAAAAA
Mar 29, 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Rika vs Sukuna. Lemme see somethin fr.
May 23, 2:40 AM

Aug 2018
Lol, can't believe Sukuna was having a moment there, waffling to himself. Blud can't believe his eventual final opponent is gonna be Itadori.
Aug 26, 5:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
another failed attack!!!
Sukuna seems undestructible!!!
kekeke
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 269 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ryzxgum - Sep 11

59 by Kenpachi_Arun »»
6 hours ago

» Is it even possilbe to avoid spoilers?

crd1213 - Sep 18

27 by Kenpachi_Arun »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Yesterday

10 by Miyamotodex23 »»
8 hours ago

» Disney Kaisen

Nugi97 - Sep 13

37 by rinnmakesmusic »»
Yesterday, 4:58 PM

» kenjaku chapter 270

deg - Yesterday

6 by Uruichi »»
Yesterday, 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.