Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 27, 2023 11:02 AM

Mar 2015
Love this show, always got me smiling at the end of every episode, truly a wholesome show.

Beautiful moment between the brothers during their visit to their parents' to end the show.
Dec 27, 2023 4:08 PM

Dec 2022
This anime has really grown on me, I even teared up a little at the end there. Gakuto narrating this final episode as the youngest in the family was perfect, especially as he's basically the only sane brother 😂
Dec 28, 2023 2:55 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to katakumplat
This anime has really grown on me, I even teared up a little at the end there. Gakuto narrating this final episode as the youngest in the family was perfect, especially as he's basically the only sane brother 😂
@katakumplat Actually the youngest brother is the most unrealistic perfect child out of the 4, considering he's only grade 1.
Just think back when you're middle school student, are you rly not like Minato?
Minato is actually the most realistic brother out of the 4, and the author knows this, thus why he makes him the protagonist cuz it has the most room to grow. But that'd only happen if we have a season 2. >.<
Dec 30, 2023 3:01 PM

Jun 2023
Omg thank u for this beautiful show, so wholesome love it
Dec 30, 2023 10:58 PM

Mar 2012
Ending the season with Gakuto's POV! Gakuto as a grandson (or head of the house haha), an angel and a precious brother + rival? For the second part, when I saw the flowers, I gasped. Hayato mentioned wanting the family to go on a trip at the start of the episode so I thought it was like that. The use of real world footage and change of artstyle are bits of the show that got noticeable as I watched, I found it cool/creative.

This series is a delight. I picked it up expecting fluff and heartwarming feels but it also expectedly made me cry at times too. This show reminds me of Gakuen Babysitters but this delves more on the siblings' lives, its changes and how they live/learn together. When the rain cleared at the end but their eyes were teary, that was a heart squeezing moment to me.

All the brothers are very loveable and their friends as well. I think though that I want to see more of Mikoto's life as I feel that he is not as featured as the other brothers. Thinking of how I can check the manga. A second season would be amazing.
Jan 1, 2:56 AM
Dec 2023
I loved this anime. Slice of life anime might not give you the excitement of watching a action packed anime but they have their own charm and this anime polished that charm and delivered it to us. I am glad to have been able to watch this anime. ♥♥♥♥♥
Jan 4, 7:38 AM
Mar 2021
I'm going to miss this one; it was so heartwarming, and so far, every part of this anime has been beautiful, I'm happy to have gotten to see this one 😭
Jan 9, 11:08 PM
Jan 2024
The Four Brothers of the Yuzuki Brothers x School Babysitter crossover OVA is a must! Two of my fave SoL wholesome anime of all time. ♡♡

Jan 31, 2:06 AM

Feb 2021
In the end they are living happily...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 6, 3:44 PM
Jan 2024
Really sweet and endearing story
Feb 6, 10:05 PM
Aug 2015
it's so beautiful! I really hope they launch a second season!! it made me cry and laugh.
Mar 23, 2:30 AM
Jun 2022
1) Ahh.. This One Was Better Than The Last 2 .

2) Nice Watch All In All .

3) Op & Ed Song Were Listenable .

4) Looking Forward To Season 2 .
Apr 30, 7:45 PM
Nov 2014
Ok but why did they make Mikoto and Minato's relationship so weird? i see nobody talking about it here for some reason. Sometimes I really think Japan doesn't understand how normal siblings act...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 1, 2023

51 by Nay_L »»
May 24, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai. Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 14, 2023

25 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 23, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai. Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2023

23 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 23, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai. Episode 9 Discussion

Ten - Nov 30, 2023

27 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 22, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Yuzuki-san Chi no Yonkyoudai. Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2023

25 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 22, 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.