Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 4, 2023 12:09 PM
Jan 2021
My god, the taxi part was so CUUUUTEEEEE!!!
Dec 21, 2023 8:08 PM

Oct 2012
THIS WAS THE CUTEST MOST CUTE CUTEST AS HELL CUTE CUTE CUTEST EXTRA HEALING SUPER CUTE ADORABLE THING IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE
Dec 29, 2023 11:29 PM
Dec 2022
The call from ex-boss leaves everyone slightly unhinged. That taxi driver is rather good. Look forward to see him in the other episodes.
Jan 14, 7:49 PM
Aug 2021
I absolutely love how the bystander that encounter them is so supportive and getting dragged into the flow too lol (Taxi driver Uncle is ready to help moving stuff AND MAKING CELEBRATION FOOD)

i can't believe how domestic this show is! so adorable!

It also gives such different vibes for the ex boss, Momose ex boss is obviously toxic while Kinjo's is not good but there's a leftover connection that somehow makes it genuine. it's really interesting.

anyways, i'm glad Momose is moving to Shirosaki apartment, it's safer both physicallly and mentallly!
Jan 22, 7:48 AM

Jun 2009
Am I the only one wishing this was more than just fujo bait?
like I'm not the biggest fan or even reader of bl but the teasing is just over the top and it feels kinda coward-ish to let this slide as fujo bait lol
Mar 23, 9:25 AM
Jun 2022
it is good but don't bring that old boss bit again . wrap it up already , ruins the comedic mood a lil.
Mar 27, 1:24 PM

Nov 2007
lol @ taxi driver in this ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 13, 4:57 AM

Apr 2024
Momose.. I don't think blowing up on your old boss' face through a phone call is enough anymore, you need to murder report him. Like, that phone call literally crossed so many lines, that's no longer workplace harassment, it's just harassment and threats. I don't know how accurate this anime is to the real corporate world but if it's anywhere close to this then all the power abusing bosses better be thankful that i don't work a corporate job, because the second they try hitting me they would wake up in a hospital with an unrecognizable face, and i'd be in jail, but it'd be worth it.

Also, i love the running gag of the extras in the background listening in on their conversations and reacting to them, they're always so relatable i love it, the taxi driver-san is so supportive!
very sleep deprived
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Oct 14, 2023

58 by Rev8 »»
May 16, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 7, 2023

68 by Brokuta71 »»
May 8, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 23, 2023

60 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 16, 2023

38 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Atarashii Joushi wa Do Tennen Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 2, 2023

32 by kejora »»
Apr 13, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.