Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2023 10:47 AM
Feb 2023
ı dont want naked scene.
Oct 23, 2023 8:49 AM

Aug 2019
Something about the autumn leaves just makes me feel so cozy :) Even if there has just been a murder in the hot spring lol looking forward to seeing where this goes, but it was totally that old guy right? Idk what he did but he did something to make this happen
Oct 23, 2023 7:53 PM
Mar 2019
Ron is truly manipulative. hihi This series is building up beyond just simply being a serial series.
Oct 27, 2023 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
Onsen special episode? Already? xD
Oct 29, 2023 6:38 AM
Sep 2021
Another case for ron and toto in the hot spring area. Let's see how he solves this case.
Oct 30, 2023 1:15 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Better episode!
A woman killer in a thermal bath and the assassin could be the police woman!!
In my opinion were the husband!
kekeke
Nov 5, 2023 1:20 AM

Aug 2022
This episode was fun as Hell !
I love the pace, which can catch you off-guard.
Nov 6, 2023 5:01 PM

Oct 2019
I wonder if that guy from Blue had been told to make "direct contact" with Kamonohashi how he would have proceeded. Would he have introduced himself explaining he was there to investigate him?
I also wonder why Kamonohashi did not recognize him.

The notion of Blue apparently having global jurisdiction and acting as judges, jury and executioners beyond the law is also hard to chew. If Kamonohashi's crimes are "clear" why don't they have him arrested and tried? Because they cannot prove them. Which contradicts the clarity of said crimes and also tarnishes Blue's supposed reputation.

On what grounds are they allowed to execute mere suspects?

Kamonohashi, by the way, needs to find a paying job and stop leeching off Isshiki. And Isshiki needs to learn how to say no. 68K yen for cat food? Wtf?
SharpedonNov 6, 2023 5:12 PM
Dec 14, 2023 10:36 AM

Apr 2017
Interesting! Very interesting!

I had a few thoughts going on in my head before the murder happened, such as the possibility of a fake-out or the purple-haired guy orchestrating something. Are they really that twisted to cause a murder (directly or through someone else) just to catch Ron?

The husband thought the victim was sleeping. If you're a couple, you usually sleep in the same room in an Onsen, so how did he not notice her being gone?

I suspect the time of death might be different from what Amamiya-san said. The comedic scene of her walking into the men's bath accidentally must play a role in this somehow, what time was it then? While she was gone, the rest of the guests played Game of Life.

The river has "steps", meaning.... that someone could theoretically walk up to the women's bath from the men's bath, and vice versa? The leaves in the bathwater could be someone coming from outside - they probably had clothes on and drowned her. But wait. What if she wasn't killed in the water? That could also explain it.

There's the possibility of her being drugged, the other girl kept drinking something (sake, I assume) and... hmmm. The couple had a fight about something and she wanted a divorce. If it was the husband, he could've had her drink something during the evening in their room. But do they have room service? They said the dinner was scheduled so maybe not.

I'm thinking it's the husband. Most clues seem to point to him, if it was the girl she could've just killed her inside the baths. Unless she did something to her body after the murder? I still don't get the leaves. Maybe it's to make them think it's the curse. The girl was the one who pointed it out, thinking about it now. There's something about the time of the murder, given that purple-haired guy kept looking at the clock. But what could it be?

Oh wait a minute. What if the guest girl was drugged and that's how they made sure she wouldn't go to the baths in the middle of the night and find the body too early? Aaaaaaa. It could also be the staff lady. That makes sense too.
Cool beauty, world class genius, unbeatable charm!

I'm unstoppable!
Jan 5, 1:47 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Ranxomare
Better episode!
A woman killer in a thermal bath and the assassin could be the police woman!!
In my opinion were the husband!
kekeke
@Ranxomare

Watching this now my theory is that the detective from Blue set it all up.
Jan 15, 1:20 AM

Mar 2015
The BLUE instructor investigating Kamo just looks like his fan lmao, giggling n shit
Jan 24, 1:33 AM
Dec 2022
This is one good anime so far. Amamiya is adding some comic touch - 'Kamoo-sama must think I'm some kind of pervert.' Lol. What is BLUE really?! Scared of Kamoo.
Apr 30, 8:53 PM

Aug 2019
Holy, the place is bound to fall apart any second.

With my non-detective skills, I can conclude that it was either the husband or the driver.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

73 by stray_ish »»
Oct 13, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

72 by Twicky_ »»
Oct 8, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

39 by Twicky_ »»
Oct 8, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.