Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2023 11:56 AM
Jan 2016
lackluster second half
Oct 11, 2023 5:00 PM

May 2019
Good episode but it was far-fetched how coincidentally the irrelevant case tied in with the major case that Toto's coworkers were working on but I'm probably overthinking that. I figured one of the sisters was guilty regarding the piggy bank but I had no idea how it was connected with the murder until Ron Toto explained it.

Btw, it looks like Amamiya and BLUE will be after Ron for different reasons to mix this series up.
Oct 11, 2023 5:18 PM

Sep 2018
asmei mucho, anime incrível
Oct 11, 2023 8:57 PM
Jan 2021
For them to be a huge detective agency you would think that they would know why all the suspects die whenever what’s his name solves the case.
Oct 11, 2023 9:46 PM

Oct 2017
toobz567 said:
@uchiha_yasso omg, I didn't notice that....maybe they have surveillance over Ron 24/7? they're a detective school after all...idk

Or maybe Toto is the mastermind after blue and he want to arrest him😈
Oct 12, 2023 2:19 PM
Nov 2022
I am looking forward to the rest of the series...🙃
Oct 12, 2023 11:19 PM

Dec 2018
Well, a normal episode...
The case is still not very challenging, I knew the older sister is the one that made her younger sister piggy bank coin missing... But it is nice to make the killing case related with this.
The OP and the ED is not so great... But the pink hair girl at the ED, she look like Chrome.

Oct 13, 2023 5:10 AM
Jun 2023
might have just found a new comfort anime
Oct 13, 2023 8:21 AM
Jun 2021
I didnt compared the panels, i red the manga 6 months ago. But from my feeling, it was pretty good adapted. They made Ron and Toto look perfect until now. Ron's eyes were amazing. Also the choice of voice actors for Blue characters.

The only things i can critizize until now: I would love more dramatic music, a better opening, and his cat could be yawning a bit or something to make it cuter for anime audience.
Oct 14, 2023 6:01 PM
May 2017
this case was ridiculous lmao, but at least Kamo gained a hot girlboss admirer at the end of it
Oct 15, 2023 2:20 PM
Jan 2010
The mystery is definitely interesting, specially the way Ron solves it.
I'm also enjoying the comedy a lot!
Oct 15, 2023 7:25 PM
Aug 2018
A bit off from episode 1 but regardless it's still attractive, look forward to next episode.
Oct 16, 2023 10:59 AM

May 2020
So, when will we stop doing this bootleg geass thing lol.

Fine second episode, but I'd rather if we have multiple episode cases.
Oct 16, 2023 1:08 PM

Oct 2017
And there we have our fmc, Amamiya. She's a beauty and voiced by Yoko Hikasa as well. Also the bigger picture surrounding Ron is slowly being introduced.
Oct 18, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2020
Reply to uchiha_yasso
@k3woru Hmmmm yes, they know him of course but it is weird that they keep an eye on him for that long after he got kicked, especially when he doesn't leave his house, and you saw how everytime he notice Toto standing infornt of his door, this means it isn't easy to spy on him, in addtion to his appearance change, it seemed weird that they could notice his activity that early
@uchiha_yasso I think it's reasonable enough to say they always kept an eye on him but didn't do anything as he was following rules (not doing sleuthing). As soon as he started technically breaking that through the loophole of toto, they started to move. I think the only reason why it was picked up early was he really was that great of a student/anomaly case for them not to keep an eye on someone with so much detective power.
there's a meaning to that
Oct 23, 2023 8:25 AM

Aug 2019
Really enjoyed this episode! I had figured out most of the case before they revealed it, but it was interesting
Oct 24, 2023 12:56 PM

Nov 2011
Ron's mojo is kinda crazy. Reminds me a bit of Lucyfer's from Netflix series xD
Oct 28, 2023 1:44 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Strange case that starter with the theft in a piggy bank and ended with a body next to the river!!!
kekeke
Oct 29, 2023 6:36 AM
Sep 2021
So the blue is now after ron, the case was also solved well by ron. A lot is in store for us.
Nov 6, 2023 3:49 PM

Oct 2019
I do not get why they keep saying Kamonohashi is "pressuring" suspects into killing themselves when it is clear he hypnotizes them. Mere pressure or "intimidation", as Amamiya called it, cannot make anyone kill themselves.

I wonder what happened with his Blue case that got him expelled. We saw him holding a knife surrounded by dead bodies, but more likely he hypnotized them to kill each other, he did not kill them directly.

It's also interesting that he black-outs whenever he hypnotizes people. A 100% success - 0% arrest rate also suggests he does not just kill (indirectly) serial killers or murderers.

The case of the older sister was not murder, she clearly acted in self-defense. Did she really deserve to die just for concealing she killed that stalker who was going to rape her?

What's the threshold, does he also hypnotize petty thieves or pickpockets to kill themselves?

As for the Blue brass they had some ridiculous specialties.
"Locked-room theory instructor"? "Timetable instructor"?
"Closed circled theory instructor"?
Surely bits of parody of the detective / mystery genre.

However what was truly risible about this episode was the prints of the piggy bank coins.
No police lab in the world would ever do that. Not even in crime-free areas where police officers usually watch paint dry.

It would make zero sense to spend tens of piggy banks worth of police resources and man-hours for a "case" of a few missing coins - oh, and do it in a few hours on top of that, to be consistent with the fast pacing of the show.

And yet this was a crucial plot device without which the case might not have been solved. This was not parody or satire, it was just poor writing.
SharpedonNov 6, 2023 4:16 PM
Nov 7, 2023 6:30 PM

Apr 2020
"Go drown yourself"?
What the hell is that Ron?
So if she gets attacked by some bastards, she has to let them do it?
Could she even allowed to defend herself, Ron?
She was one of the lucky ones who was able to escape the R-thing and you want her to kill herself, don't you, Ron?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR JUSTICE, RON?

you should be the one that get R-thing Ron, and then what will you say about it? Drown yourself?
Tamashi_DakeNov 7, 2023 6:41 PM
Jan 15, 12:58 AM

Mar 2015
Why would he hold Kamo when the one that's gonna move is the girl lol. At least close his mouth or something
Jan 23, 11:20 PM
Dec 2022
Kamoo is his new nickname of Kamoo-sama as Amamiya calls him. Kamoo and Toto sure has a nice ring to it.
Feb 9, 7:00 AM

Oct 2022
Vo whew, finally the origin of this series name, "forbidden deductions", the reason for it is revealed. He was arraigned for the murder of the culprits in his private case from a long time ago when he was still a student at the detective academy BLUE. right now the series makes a whole lot of sense of veiled mysteries.

Great second episode.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Feb 17, 12:33 PM
Feb 2024
super i loved it, every episode has a different scenario
Mar 10, 7:38 AM
Feb 2024
good uhivjhvkjvkjhkh
Mar 25, 5:39 AM
Dec 2018
too early to say, but minta sad for toto. But hey I,m just 2 episode watched.
Apr 30, 8:18 PM

Aug 2019
I understand Amamiya completely, Ron is just too hot lmao

I honestly wonder how Ron’s “powers” appear to Toto since I don't think he knows that Ron’s eyes are the main perpetrator.
Jul 27, 7:24 AM

Apr 2024
I've already started to like Ron and his passion for solving cases, and now they decide to stop him?! How do they even know he’s returned to his detective work
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

42 by CutieAnshin »»
Aug 2, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 31, 4:33 AM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2023

55 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

71 by Limun »»
Jul 25, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kamonohashi Ron no Kindan Suiri Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2023

109 by CutieAnshin »»
Jul 25, 5:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.