Forum Settings
Forums

Do you find Anime girls who are heavy drinkers or smokers attractive ? Who are your favorite?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2023 12:54 AM

Nov 2018
[quote=SgtBateMan message=69422056]Oh my Gott, it's a pain in the ass when you'get the headache or the cough following your party of smoke and alcohol.

That's why you should stick to the LSD. You probably think I am joking.
Jun 25, 2023 12:55 AM

May 2009
Nah, they're sorta the opposite of my type.

Cigarette smoke stinks, so that's an immediate turn-off. And that's even before the health consequences.

And the ones that do drink heavily tend to go wild and do various sorts of sketchy things when drunk.

I prefer people who tend to try to keep a level head on their shoulders.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jun 25, 2023 1:38 AM

Nov 2018
I suppose no list of bad girl smokers would be complete without Mamimi from FLCL.

Jun 25, 2023 4:20 AM
Jun 2021
Smoking... Yeah, no. There are great girls who smoke in anime but the tobacco smell makes me churn and vomit.
Drinking? Now that I can get behind. A tipsy night under the covers is truly something I'd love to experience once in my short lifetime.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Jun 25, 2023 4:23 AM

Feb 2022
I like when joshi kousei or lolis are drunk, the drunk oneesan kind of drunk annoy me. It's mainly i guess cause of the voiceacting that comes along with it. It's stuck in my head for both manga and anime.
Jun 25, 2023 5:13 AM

Jun 2021
Two big fat "no"s. Don't consider them attractive things in real life (it counts for both men and women) and they aren't in anime either. I'll add a third thing... When they swear like a sailor, it's also a big turn-off.
Jun 25, 2023 5:15 AM

Feb 2018
TsutanaiFuun said:
they seem cool and hot only in anime. if you start imagining the smell when you're near them you'll go limp soon enough.

i don't even have to Imagine; my Grandma, who i had spent extended periods with, -off-and-on, from the late-90's~late-00's-
smoked like a fish her entire life, right on up to her passing, a couple years ago...
Jun 25, 2023 6:49 AM

Oct 2016
Heavy drinkers yes, smokers no. The only exception is Revy from Black Lagoon. She gets bonus points for personality. 
Jun 25, 2023 7:13 AM

Aug 2021
smokers whatever, just kinda trigger me cuz i wanna smoke too when i see them
drinkers? this one is weird, because i just keep relating it to real life experiences, and anime does not do justice to the subject, to the show its just kind of a joke ha ha look at them they got a problem, its just a joke; im having trouble disconnecting this u know
honestly, maybe thats why i didnt utterly fall in love with Bocchi the Rock!, as Kikuri Hiroi's drunkenness, or rather the shows treatment of it, rubbed me the wrong way for some reason; still i really enjoyed the show it was just the thing that made me feel kinda weird
Jun 25, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2021
MasterTasuke said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
they seem cool and hot only in anime. if you start imagining the smell when you're near them you'll go limp soon enough.

i don't even have to Imagine; my Grandma, who i had spent extended periods with, -off-and-on, from the late-90's~late-00's-
smoked like a fish her entire life, right on up to her passing, a couple years ago...
that's rough. you must really dislike smoking now.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 25, 2023 9:57 AM

Aug 2021
alcoholic? no. smoker? its unhealthy and i REALLY want them to stop but at the same time its kinda hot sometimes if the character is hot. but i prefer if it ties into something about their character too, i dont want all of the pretty people to be smokers.... its not hot in real life. 
juliayousoroJun 25, 2023 10:05 AM
Jun 26, 2023 7:54 AM

Dec 2020
It depends. My favorites are,
Ichihara Yuuko from xxxHOLiC
and Hanuki Ryouko from Tatami Galaxy

Jun 26, 2023 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
No lol imagine the smell I'd rather not hang around clouds of fermented stench or acrid smoke.
Jun 26, 2023 8:18 AM

Apr 2012
Smoking is a huge turn-off. Heavy drinking is also a turn-off, though to a lesser degree. (Sensible drinking is of course completely fine.)
Jun 27, 2023 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
Well, if they are badass, then yeah, if not, then no :3

Jun 27, 2023 2:37 AM

Apr 2022
not usually, but himeno really fits the bill.
Jun 27, 2023 6:48 AM

Feb 2018
MasterTasuke said:

TsutanaiFuun said:

that's just the oddity, though; i've never smoked, never will, but the odor of lit cigarettes regardless
holds a powerful sense of warm nostalgia over me, thanks to being around it so very often in my childhood/teen/young adult years.

i value my own limited health, -as well as that of those who live around me- my limited finances, and my personal possessions far, far too much
to ever even lightly consider the vice on my weakest day...

Nonetheless; the fresh scent of a smoker-in-action inevitably brings pleasant memories of days-gone-by...
MasterTasukeJun 27, 2023 6:51 AM
Jun 27, 2023 6:53 AM

Jul 2021
MasterTasuke said:
MasterTasuke said:

TsutanaiFuun said:

that's just the oddity, though; i've never smoked, never will, but the odor of lit cigarettes regardless
holds a powerful sense of warm nostalgia over me, thanks to being around it so very often in my childhood/teen/young adult years.

i value my own limited health, -as well as that of those who live around me- my limited finances, and my personal possessions far, far too much
to ever even lightly consider the vice on my weakest day... Nonetheless; the fresh scent of a smoker-in-action inevitably pleasant memories of days-gone-by... 
i see, the nostalgia part is definitely not surprising if one thinks about it. it must be a weird feeling to dislike the smell but the same smell takes you back to the good ol' days.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jun 27, 2023 7:15 AM

Mar 2009
If the chick is already hot it might add some plus points indeed, other then that I don't really care that much
I do not understand why that could be turn off with the fictional character more then their personality or look
Jun 27, 2023 4:30 PM

Nov 2018
Too much discussion and not enough pics. Here's Benten from Eccentric Family.

Jun 28, 2023 4:53 AM

Dec 2013
Karura (Utawarerumono)

As for other alcoholic beauties, I can't recall any I would put here.
Jun 28, 2023 5:15 AM
May 2023
eu gosto de garotas brutas , mas nãoa esse nivel . nenhuma  das minhas waifus fuma  no maximo bebe um pouco
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What anime would you consider a Soft-Seinen?

removed-user - May 28

36 by FanofAction »»
33 seconds ago

» do you judge different animes differently ?

ame - Yesterday

31 by niknasr »»
2 minutes ago

» Would you watch AI anime?

solacez - 12 hours ago

26 by perseii »»
4 minutes ago

» Does complexity made an anime better? And what is your favourite complex anime

niknasr - May 30

29 by NickIsaac »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » r/Anime vs MyAnimelist. ( 1 2 )

Makoto_Yuri - Apr 21, 2022

87 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.