Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yuri is My Job
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2023 4:08 AM

Oct 2014
oh it got serious. that's pretty nice.
lesbian puppy drama, yeah, but still a nice taste for the anime's premise.

hmm so who's the btch here? considering Hime's character, even if what she did was wrong (not trying to bridge between Yano and the other kids, and playing mask on everyone) but that's just her nature. see beyond that, she's actually a very honest girl (or more like: she's a very bad liar.)
so I guess it's Yano who got too possessive? I mean: Kanoko is possessive, too, but she knows Hime is just like that so she doesn't try to cross that bridge. not to mention: even if Yano only hears half of it: by idea if you're truly friends you'd believe that Hime will never betray you. bcs yeah she's just that kind of girl.
but I guess they were children, in the end? hmm...
May 17, 2023 11:09 AM

May 2015
Ah, the context. 

Ok I get why Mitsuki did it, but it still really screwed Hime over. But yeah, the cause was a misunderstanding. 

At least now that we have this backstory we can see how their relationship can improve to a romantic one since they just have to clear the misunderstandings and reveal their true intentions to each other. As long as there isnt anymore major drama this should be good for the rest of the series. (Please no more drama) 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 30, 2023 9:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Interesting to get the backstory I would say both sides have their own faults but at the same time they had good intentions... even Hime by lying like that it wasn't in a bad way but it's still sad to see she had to act like that to balance everything around her :/
Jun 15, 2023 1:46 PM
Dec 2022
Ufffff.... vaya confución que se dio entre ambas, pero se pone bueno.
Jul 8, 2023 7:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yo those two really have such a huge polar nature trait within them to the point that it's created sudden misunderstanding in the end game; Yano dislike lies, Hime like to do all the lie. Yano take things seriously, Hime do love to take things more easily, slacking off. Yano tall, and Hime small, ehm, not like that ... But inside they do have the same interest toward the piano which can make a pretty good combo. Alas, things surely getting worse when they didn't even communicate well and plan it together to walked out of those messy situation. So the incident do just happens quick until the present with no good resolution for both. Holy shit what a rumpled backstory.

Tho, by how Hime said her motivation goal out loud, she can actually took Yano in and be happy together, that's where the yuri can begin in one step ahead. Alas, looks like author likes using a hard route so that's why shits happens xd.

Well the past is the past. Time to makeup all the mess for the better, or for the worst. Your call....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 19, 2023 9:30 PM

Dec 2022
A quick conversation would patch this up real quick. Of course, you can't resolve feelings that have been present that long overnight, but it should at least become known that they hate each other over a misunderstanding.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 25, 2023

43 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 3, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 12, 2023

29 by Delphantasist »»
May 31, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 20, 2023

62 by Delphantasist »»
May 30, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Apr 6, 2023

140 by Delphantasist »»
May 28, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 22, 2023

61 by degenerate-2002 »»
Apr 15, 12:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.