Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 4 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2023 3:47 PM
Mar 2021
Good episode, i liked the first part of the episode more, probably because i want to see more of the second world, but it was nice to see again Kaori
Apr 24, 2023 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
Yuuya managed to break his metal block against his siblings, I wish they would have gotten a bit more of a punishment but better than nothing, while the other two guys spent some time with Yuuya Lexia seems to be his first official friend, Kaori is bae but the show needs more Yukine asap.
Apr 24, 2023 3:59 PM
Mar 2019
idk why this has kinda better animation than aot but this is cringe. the hero is literally cringy shy. idk how to feel about it but I got bored of it already. last episode I said I will give it a chance but yea no more chances.
Apr 24, 2023 4:05 PM
Apr 2021
I like this show but sometimes I cringe whenever the the girls and the men around Yuuya fangirl over him๐Ÿ˜ญ
Apr 24, 2023 4:12 PM

May 2015
An alright episode. 

It really feels like they dont want to do much in the actual isekai. We get like 5 mins in isekai then its immediately back to the real world for the rest of the episode. 

Also that ending was a bit convenient for the MC that those two were remorseful of the bullying they did. From the way they seemed they looked like the type to hold a grudge to the very end but nah, they just did a 180. 

I did enjoy the Yuya showing off in front of the entire school though. That was nice. Plus Yuya actually hesitating at first to help (Even if it didnt last long) 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 24, 2023 4:16 PM
Apr 2021
HueyLion said:
While those gangsters were scary and all...but were those cops REALLY going to let blondie strangle that kid to death? Just stood there in shock and showing no signs of interrupting. 

LMAOOOO BRO THATS WHAT I SAID WHILE WATCHING THIS EPISODE๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I let all the cringy stuff in this episode slide but the police officers not doing nothing while the person they arrested is LITERALLY getting choked to death only to let the MC stop it (iN a CoOL wAy๐Ÿ’€) that’s when I drew the line๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Apr 24, 2023 4:48 PM
Nov 2022
plot is so bad I can't stand it.
Apr 24, 2023 5:06 PM
Oct 2009
The embodiment of the author's wet dreams. Every moment was elevated to the absolute of inadequacy and detachment from reality, so much so that it was extremely unpleasant to watch. This creation can be compared with the one's of a schoolboy suffering from eighth-grader syndrome. The absurdity is sickening. 
Apr 24, 2023 5:18 PM
Oct 2009
ichirolean said:
It was one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life

otakuweek said:
Cliche cliche and… cliche

Originality, doesn’t exist anymore…

Kayle_x_Morgana said:
that was pretty bad.
1. him saving those scum bags.
2. them crying and apologizing
3. he does all this inhuman stuff and everyone just kinda ignores it? lol
Jbhannibal67 said:
Bruh did a 10 year old write this? Everything hpnd in this episode are stuff i imagined during school days . School getting attacked and your the only one capable of fighting back plus saving girls who are taken hostage lol.... i was laughing my ass off this episode

I see it made everyone mad. i wrote my feeling above, didn't know i would find so many who shares my opinion. Well animation was good and i could bear some things like how everyone thinks MC is so cool now and handsome. We get it he got hot, no need to tell us that every second and make him a supreme being just go on with a story. It would be okay if things stayed at adequate detachment from reality by this goes ways beyond that. Everyone getting shit in their pants of MC's coolness and every female getting wet of how handsome he is, we get it he got slim, hot and strong no need to go over the limits. Don't make all that good animation go to waste with your story, omg when i first saw that i thought it could get interesting and worth watching but that episode just make all that go puff.
Apr 24, 2023 5:22 PM
Oct 2009
Treyv0n said:
HueyLion said:
While those gangsters were scary and all...but were those cops REALLY going to let blondie strangle that kid to death? Just stood there in shock and showing no signs of interrupting. 

I let all the cringy stuff in this episode slide but the police officers not doing nothing while the person they arrested is LITERALLY getting choked to death only to let the MC stop it (iN a CoOL wAy๐Ÿ’€) that’s when I drew the line๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They waited if they got shi t kicked out of them. Nobody can stand when people are so full of themselves while being a nobody. It is strange that all that badasses listened those louses. Everything was ridiculous in this episode, the football match, the way he kicked the ball, the wat he craped his pants for a second, the way he jumped from the 4-th floor or kicked their asses etc (Though we have a woman in our building that jumped off from 12 floor and survived didn't hear how bad it was but it wasn't worth talking about it later, the was an old woman where my granny lived, she lived on the 4-th floor and she jumped off not sure from her 4-th floor or she went to the last fifth floor, but she landed on her butt stood up and went. I mean my granny and other people saw that. In two weeks tops there was this case in the news: A drunk male around 50 years jumped off from 16-th floor and landed on a car with hundreds of thousands dollars. He survived but passed out, he didn't even get a concussion, but he was shocked later in a hospital, but not of the fact he survived but the fact that car owner was suing him, i mean the insurance company didn't recognize that matter and refused him to pay. BTW it's hilarious that it happen now and then and we even have a movie like that called boomerang) The amount of bullsht was off the charts.  
If you are interested if i am not joking about the movia try searching Boomerang, 2021 with Nagiev (Russia). Or try writing it's plot: The unsuccessful artist Petrovich, who lives in the garage of the remnants of talent, decides to take his own life. Climbing onto the roof of a Moscow high—rise, he takes the last step into the abyss, but lands on the brand-new BMW of Edik, a cynical pharmacy business owner with a criminal past. Miraculously surviving, the unemployed Petrovich is now obliged to return the value of the broken "boomer" to 10 million (rubes today it's approx. 123โ€†040$). Forgiving others is not in the rules of Edik, but...
InnskipApr 24, 2023 5:45 PM
Apr 24, 2023 5:31 PM
Feb 2018
bro, that's the end for me.
Apr 24, 2023 5:32 PM

Nov 2018
Bullies is good against weak like Yuuya...
But if the Yuuya become strong, then all the bullies become tissue paper..
Apr 24, 2023 5:34 PM

Apr 2014
i am liking the series but this part was so different than the manga version which i felt the manga version was a lot better at how it was done

idk the anime pacing just seems pretty weird at times but other than that i am still enjoying the anime version

anyway looking forward to next ep
"one step at a time"
Apr 24, 2023 5:35 PM

Feb 2021
What an insanely cringe episode. Bro causally jumped out of a 4 story building because he's hot now. Also are we gonna act like the police just allowed that dude to choke that other guy? Are they props? LMAO what was that scene?? I have a ton of questions but what a shit episode. this goes into the category "its so bad its good"

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Apr 24, 2023 5:50 PM
Dec 2020
This episode was nothing more than a set up for a harem, and poorly done at that. Literally nothing else. I just spend 20 minutes of my life watching an animated idiot line up some puss in the most unlikely way. There was no development to the characters, no progression of story, just Yuuya bringing the puss in for literally no reason. Nothing else. And it was done in the most idiotic, unbelievable way possible, literally breaking the laws of physics, logic, and social interaction in our world. Not the fantasy world, OUR world. This series just hit rock bottom in the span of one and a half episodes. Must be a new record.
B3RyL01Apr 24, 2023 5:59 PM
Apr 24, 2023 5:51 PM

Feb 2019
it's great that he saved his stupid younger siblings even after being all high and mighty for years, but i just hope he is not too much of a softie to accept them back into his life so freaking quickly! i mean, let them REALLY earn his trust and prove that they really repent on all the crappy things they've done and said to him.
Apr 24, 2023 6:42 PM

Sep 2018
Where is the comedy tag? Haven't seen cringe like this in some time. The fact that it's taking itself seriously is absurd lol. I can smell the author from here.
Apr 24, 2023 6:49 PM

May 2015
Nothing like some random ass Bosozuko gang showing up to attack the school, and that's after all the other dumbass shit that happened. I hope to god this is a parody
Apr 24, 2023 6:58 PM

Jul 2021
Those devil twins finally got what they deserved. No matter they apologized to their own good elder brother, I will never forgive them. Those twin demons should be punished. Wait, no. THEY SHOULD BE TORTURED TO D****! Their heartless souls will rest in hell.
Apr 24, 2023 7:31 PM
Apr 2023
I love the atmosphere and feel of the entire episode. Pretty much what you will expect with an OP MC centered episode, but it has the same excitement I felt watching the first episodes of its brother-story, Shinka No Mi - but less goofy.
Yuuya is now collecting his harem girls from both worlds but this time, he is becoming the true hero he is by now using his new abilities to do what is right even in his original world. He even got to do it in the most pacified way possible, dealing minimal injuries to the enemies, intimidating the boss-leader by a mere stare and even reforming his younger siblings.

But somehow, Millepensee's style of animation is starting to surface here in this episode. The cutbacks they made even in simple action scenes is so obvious, much like you will see in some episodes of 'Cop Craft' and 'So What If I'm A Spider'. Even that part where Yuuya kicked the soccer ball was lacking and made it look generically cliched. I also hope they will not rely more non-animated/slideshow panning frames in the coming episodes.
Looking forward to more of Yuuya's development next episode.
Apr 24, 2023 7:34 PM
Jan 2023
As a reader of the light novel, I can safely say that this anime did the light novel justice. For those who keep on downvoting this anime because you don't like it and think that it's trash, I respect your opinions, but please stop hating on this anime just because you expected it to be like Chainsaw Man or Demon Slayer or Bleach.
Apr 24, 2023 7:42 PM
Mar 2023
i just gotta be real with u guys

just watch it at 2x speed and you will see the beauty of this episode
Apr 24, 2023 7:55 PM

Sep 2016
this anime is peak cringekino
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 24, 2023 7:58 PM

Mar 2010
Softhenic03 said:
Yuuya: *breathes*
Girls: Oh wait, why am I leaking?

Rather than Haki, it's more like Mystic Eyes at this point. Has the same effect on girls as Arc does on Shiki, lol.
Apr 24, 2023 7:59 PM
Aug 2021
This is even qorse than I imagined. Why would they pour so much money into this?
Apr 24, 2023 7:59 PM

Mar 2013
The episode was ok, of course there are differences between the anime and the manga, however the manga is much better, it also gives the back story that I have seen several people whining for. 
Apr 24, 2023 8:02 PM
Aug 2021
xbz_woah said:
oh my god ive never honestly given anything a 1 but this one holyy. its so bad its actually really funny how bad it is. 10/10 peak japanese literature

I'm on the same boat. I am super generous when rating stuff because I can judge stuff from different angles, but this one is probably the worst thing I have seen in a decade. The cringe is unbearable. My first rating of 1 of all time
Apr 24, 2023 8:16 PM
Oct 2018
Oh boy, what have this show become. Ep 1 set the bar so high, showing us how potential this show is, and then the rest episodes are just pure smackdown to our expectations.

Animation is great despite that wide eyes, i still love it. As for the plot, i recommend you to watch this show alone, with earphone/headphone cuz this is so cringe lol.
Bingki-sanApr 24, 2023 8:21 PM
Apr 24, 2023 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
1. I don't think those guys could just blast through school gates on their motorcycles completely unscathed.
2. The leader's motorcycle exploding was funny, wasn't expecting that.
This anime's been decent turn-your-brain-off entertainment for me so far, feels weird to hear from others that this adaptation has been lackluster, though. Guess I'll check out the manga and LN whenever I have the time.
Apr 24, 2023 8:30 PM

Sep 2019
why do I enjoy watching this anime so much it's not even that good lol 
Apr 24, 2023 9:01 PM

Apr 2015
So far, this is way too predictable.
Apr 24, 2023 9:03 PM
Nov 2022
What?!!
Is the challenge to see how "convenient" they can do it? xddd

I really don't know what to expect from this anime anymore, if it continues like this I would be fighting with "Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni" to see which one is more convenient and with the most blessed protagonist that exists xddd

Honestly I'll just follow this for the rest of the season to see how far it goes xddd
Apr 24, 2023 9:09 PM
Apr 2023
cringiest episode i've ever seen in my entire life, WTF is this
Apr 24, 2023 9:29 PM

Nov 2021
This episode was funny as hell ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ had every OP MC trope ever. Saving girl from being hit. All the school girls talking about him. Taking out all the delinquents like that, like how tf weren't they scared as soon as he jumped out a four story building like that ๐Ÿ’€ it was entertaining as hell tho also Yuuya has no enemies
Apr 24, 2023 9:32 PM

Aug 2013
meh. boring episode
Apr 24, 2023 9:34 PM

Jul 2021
It really has the protagonist going to a different world, but the focus so far has only been on the protagonist's school life. I'm not liking it, so far it was the worst isekai I've ever watched.
Apr 24, 2023 9:54 PM
Aug 2022
This anime is amazing, and not in a good way. It's so bad it's entertaining, like I actually can't wait to see how bad it gets in the next episode. I thought watching Karen meltdowns on youtube was funny, but this show tops that.
Apr 24, 2023 9:54 PM
Nov 2022
Man I really had high hopes for this, even though it's strayed from the original

But anyways on with the actual episode

Entire fight scene was absolutely garbage

The sudden I'm 1,000 ft away from you and now I'm directly in front of you is awful

And then everything just fuels poorly choreographed
Apr 24, 2023 9:59 PM
Nov 2022
B3RyL01 said:
This episode was nothing more than a set up for a harem, and poorly done at that. Literally nothing else. I just spend 20 minutes of my life watching an animated idiot line up some puss in the most unlikely way. There was no development to the characters, no progression of story, just Yuuya bringing the puss in for literally no reason. Nothing else. And it was done in the most idiotic, unbelievable way possible, literally breaking the laws of physics, logic, and social interaction in our world. Not the fantasy world, OUR world. This series just hit rock bottom in the span of one and a half episodes. Must be a new record.

While I absolutely hated this episode your take literally makes no sense

It's a series with a magic door that transports him to a different universe..... So I don't know it would kind of be reasonable to believe his powers from there follow him over.... Especially since ya know items can be brought over
Apr 24, 2023 10:00 PM
Aug 2022
that one part where that dude said "Goddamn!" was pure gold
Apr 24, 2023 10:10 PM

Jul 2015
Guys, can you notice the subtle foreshadowing that Yuya might be a person of many talents and may in fact excel at everything?
Seriously, then literally shoving into our faces, that he is completely flawless Gary Stu became stale and at this point is just annoying.
PiromyslApr 24, 2023 10:15 PM

Apr 24, 2023 10:13 PM

Jun 2007
Treyv0n said:
HueyLion said:

They kind of f'ed up the story. In the manga

They changed a lot of details that would have made this episode more palatable but instead they rushed it. There was a lot more inner monolog with characters besides the MC that they completely left out which shaved a lot of time off this episode.
Apr 24, 2023 10:43 PM
Jun 2021
This is the kind of trash isekai we deserve when we want to enjoy anime casually while turning our brain off!
Apr 24, 2023 11:03 PM

May 2013
The previous episodes were ok. This one though was extremely yikes all throughout.

The goal kick was more goofy than badass, and this show isn't a comedy. 
Jumping out a 4 story window in front of the whole school? We get it he's OP, but any cover he did have went out the window with him. 
An entire biker gang showing up to the most prestigious school and they don't have security? Yeah sure.
The cops just standing there watching while the leader strangles the brother? What's going on.
Also the exploding motorcycle? I don't even know what to say, it was clearly a joke, or atleast I think it was. Random as hell.

The animation was noticeably weak. During the action scenes there was way too many still shots, and teleporting.

I hope the rest of the show isn't like this, because that would be a shame.
TimidGazelleApr 24, 2023 11:14 PM
Apr 24, 2023 11:16 PM
Apr 2018
ok episode i suppose. 
Classic routine stuff. 
Princess making the mc her prince charming with marriage in mind, atleast she had sensible mindset of taking it slow.
Saving kaori from gangsters like the badass chad mc with the cool moves and then being humble about it, also scoring good points saving his evil clown siblings, still dont feel sorry for them.
Some logic still flying out the window like no security for such a big prestegious school and teachers have to go and defend the students and then cops just standing and watching while a kid is getting choked instead of taking out their guns and disabling the gang leader. Maybe its the usual changing and skipping parts from ln which would make sense. But in the end still makes the series look bad tbh. 
Lets see how they plan the next episodes. 
Apr 24, 2023 11:37 PM
Jan 2017
I don't know why people always compare to manga, this is clearly adapted from a light novel.
Apr 24, 2023 11:41 PM

Oct 2008
It's so funny how absurd is Yuya's coolness it's becoming an overkill, now we need him to fire beams from his eyes to reach coolness limits.
So ridiculous I can't stop laughing.
SourcererZApr 24, 2023 11:51 PM

Apr 24, 2023 11:50 PM
Jul 2016
Wish fulfillment bordering on absurdity heading towards boredomness.
Apr 25, 2023 12:13 AM
Dec 2020
BRO THE POLICE SUCK THEY DO NOTHING WTH?!?!?
Apr 25, 2023 12:26 AM
Jan 2017
This episode is so dumb I felt sick after watching it, had to rush to the hospital turn out its a symptom call trash isekai overdose cause by an Isekai cancer cell that usually cheat it way to the brain and rotten it causing my brain to melt, heed my warning DO NOT WA
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Jun 3, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.