Have you dropped the series
Yes
4.2%
No
88.5%
Not decided
7.3%
1,327 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 16, 2023 5:34 AM
Dec 2021
NECOdes said:
the manga kinda yes (i stopped reading it after ch60~), i got bored. I'm here to see if anime can change that for me.
The manga started to meander a bit but recently it's gotten back on track. 
Apr 16, 2023 5:35 AM
Nov 2020
Honestly I just watched it out of curiosity. I didn’t expect to like it at all. And I was really surprised in a good way. It’s clever and an emotional roller coaster of a story. I don’t think it’s a ten but to each his own. So yeah I’m going to keep watching.
Apr 16, 2023 5:39 AM
Dec 2020
first hour was really bad but last 20 minutes was amazing interesting ending
Apr 16, 2023 5:40 AM
Dec 2022
yes, God bless fullmetal alchemist true #1 of MAL
Apr 16, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2022
this anime is so edgy lol
Dec 2014
Kinzie said:
The first mission that mc took on when his brain cells started actually working was to avange his make believe to be mother that hes worshiping like some kind of demon, he didnt think at all what is happening to his real relatives, even if they are dead to visit their graves thats not the first thing he picks up on. This show is something like "incest is good" type of propaganda. Utterly braindead
And the fans are gonna be like omg mc is so cute and determinated ☆.Determinated for what exactly? Drinking water from a toilet? And when suspense is gonna reslove itself they are gonna justify hes lack of character with some stupid explanation like he was drugged or something. It was the idol effect hooohooo the mommy truly fulfilled her mission.😢😢😢
Dec 2022
Kinzie said:
I didnt, so that my score of 1 can count.

you hoping to get Fullmetal back to no. 1?
Apr 16, 2023 5:43 AM
Mar 2017
Exotic-_-Turtle said:
Kinzie said:

Damn u disliked the show that much!? 😂

His 1 score doesn't matter... Anime is god level Good... when First Trailer came out I know it, it will soar high to #1... and lol my expectations came true.
Apr 16, 2023 5:43 AM

Jan 2016
SkyLYB said:
Reform_27 said:
I tried watching but the first 30-35 minutes didn't catch my interest in anyway. Maybe, I got my expectations incredibly high after I heard people are comparing it to Perfect Blue. I will surely give it a second chance after the hype train is down a bit so I can enjoy it without any unrealistic expectations.

At least watch to the end man.... the show is completely different after the first episode.

right? imagine watching thirty minutes of a movie and saying you don't understand it
Apr 16, 2023 5:44 AM
Nov 2020
discodevil730 said:
i discovered that most people on this platform aren't satisfied by whatever comes out no matter how good it is and just stick to big anime that are no even that good

I agree with you, a lot of people put the nostalgia that one anime creates before the story, characters and anything else that make an anime an anime
Apr 16, 2023 5:48 AM
Dec 2014
CloudyAura said:
SkyLYB said:

At least watch to the end man.... the show is completely different after the first episode.

right? imagine watching thirty minutes of a movie and saying you don't understand it
Yeah right i cant make anything out of this abstract writing style without watching the full SHIT RIDE that lasts for 1 hour and 20 minutes
Apr 16, 2023 5:49 AM

Jan 2016
Kinzie said:
CloudyAura said:

Yeah right i cant make anything out of this abstract writing style without watching the full SHIT RIDE that lasts for 1 hour and 20 minutes

stay mad, keep replying
Apr 16, 2023 5:49 AM
Dec 2021
Honestly, for the first episode its defo a good anime, at first I thought I might not like it but it was easily a 10/10 after finishing the first episode of 90 min

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 16, 2023 5:51 AM
Mar 2022
Kinzie said:
Because people dont have their opinion on anything anymore. Oh shit i saw this cool anime poster on instagram today MUST BE GOOD *gives it a 10*

bruhh..are you a reviews expert or just a idiot?you literally posted 4 comments at the same thread saying nothing but nonsense and being the same like the ones that comment in the anime
speaking nothing but crap
i would love to hear your perfect story or modifications for the first ep
Apr 16, 2023 5:52 AM
Dec 2014
CloudyAura said:
Kinzie said:

stay mad, keep replying
please cool headed senpai tell me what life lession did u make out of this ever wonderful first episode of all the time please
Apr 16, 2023 5:54 AM
Mar 2021
randomly opened, i didn't expect that end of first series. it should be a great drama or mediocre service, at least drawing is good
Apr 16, 2023 6:02 AM

Jul 2011
Why? It’s only had one episode. While I do think this one might lose some steam, it’s too soon to drop it.
Apr 16, 2023 6:06 AM

Oct 2021
Kinda? Never really hooked in the first place but keep reading it because of 1 character, but that character is rarely appear so I just have no motivation to continue.
Apr 16, 2023 6:08 AM
Apr 2023
I was pleasantly surprised that the universe was kind enough to relive AI from the pain of giving birth to two redditors.
10/10 would watch again.
Apr 16, 2023 6:10 AM
Dec 2014
ayogami_M said:
Kinzie said:
Because people dont have their opinion on anything anymore. Oh shit i saw this cool anime poster on instagram today MUST BE GOOD *gives it a 10*

bruhh..are you a reviews expert or just a idiot?you literally posted 4 comments at the same thread saying nothing but nonsense and being the same like the ones that comment in the anime
What kind of reviews expert, certification, badge do i need to be/have to be authorized to say that this utter insult of intelligence anime is lets say BAD.
I dont even have to be a writer, im not gonna let this stupid ass adaptations of bad works be, without a word anymore because U and people like U give commercial to this bullshit and the like, f bots.
Apr 16, 2023 6:12 AM
Dec 2014
Kinzie said:
ayogami_M said:

What kind of reviews expert, certification, badge do i need to be/have to be authorized to say that this utter insult of intelligence anime is lets say BAD.
I dont even have to be a writer, im not gonna let this stupid ass adaptations of bad works be, without a word anymore because U and people like U give commercial to this bullshit and the like, f bots.
Breeding of this bs needs to stop rn f disease
Apr 16, 2023 6:16 AM

Jul 2019
daiotaku said:
NECOdes said:
the manga kinda yes (i stopped reading it after ch60~), i got bored. I'm here to see if anime can change that for me.
The manga started to meander a bit but recently it's gotten back on track. 

nice, I heard recent chapters are getting interesting again, I guess I need to check em out later
NECOdesApr 16, 2023 6:19 AM
Apr 16, 2023 6:20 AM
Jan 2023
Kinzie said:
V1P3R0P said:

You are the same in an ironical way, "Oh shit, I dont like this manga, I will still watch this show (?) and give it a 1. I'll preach to everyone in the internet why I dont like this and why everyone else also should not enjoy it, because my opinions are always mightier than thou you pleebs!!" or something like that. There should be some limit for hypocrisy.
Wheres the proof i am like that, how the f do you know, better delete that stereotypical copy pasta comment. People like you decide what seasonal anime will be with your shit taste, this is getting out of control in 3-4 years there wont be any good seasonal anime to watch cause of u shit tasters

Get a fucking life you degenerate. Stop shitting on other peoples tastes and let them like what they like.
Apr 16, 2023 6:22 AM
Dec 2020
Kinzie said:
caught the fullmeat rider
Apr 16, 2023 6:25 AM
Dec 2014
Duwang4 said:
Kinzie said:
Wheres the proof i am like that, how the f do you know, better delete that stereotypical copy pasta comment. People like you decide what seasonal anime will be with your shit taste, this is getting out of control in 3-4 years there wont be any good seasonal anime to watch cause of u shit tasters

Get a fucking life you degenerate. Stop shitting on other peoples tastes and let them like what they like.
Turn on your brain for a minute instead of opening a notepad on your desktop and copy pasting a line from it, this shit doesnt deserve the budget it got there is so many good stuff that wont ever get adapted because u dont want to think.
Apr 16, 2023 6:27 AM
Aug 2021
Kinzie said:

I don't think opinions of someone who thought Sotsu was the best Higurashi can be trusted, by all means it would be fine if you weren't such a bitch about people liking a show you don't
Apr 16, 2023 6:32 AM
Dec 2014
WiblurFootIA said:
Kinzie said:

I don't think opinions of someone who thought Sotsu was the best Higurashi can be trusted, by all means it would be fine if you weren't such a bitch about people liking a show you don't
OK dude where is the valid argument? There is something that we both my like or dislike, i can like something and u can dislike something and vice versa. What kind of callout is that. Go through all of my list like i care, im talking about Oshi no Ko not higurashi, fullmetal or other
Apr 16, 2023 6:33 AM
Dec 2014
Kinzie said:
WiblurFootIA said:

OK dude where is the valid argument? There is something that we both my like or dislike, i can like something and u can dislike something and vice versa. What kind of callout is that. Go through all of my list like i care, im talking about Oshi no Ko not higurashi, fullmetal or other
OH SHIT U GAVE TONIKAWA S2 A 10 U MUST BE A DEGENERATE I CANT TRUST YOUR OPINION OMFG
Jan 2023
Nobody gives three shits that you hate the manga. Maybe the manga gets worse but right now the anime is pretty good. This is OUR opinion, not yours. You’ve been arguing with random people on the internet for 3 goddamn hours so just shut up and let us be.
Dec 2014
Kinzie said:
Kinzie said:
OH SHIT U GAVE TONIKAWA S2 A 10 U MUST BE A DEGENERATE I CANT TRUST YOUR OPINION OMFG
thats so braindead
Apr 16, 2023 6:36 AM
Jan 2023
Kinzie said:
WiblurFootIA said:

You are the most hypocritical mf I have ever fucking seen
Apr 16, 2023 6:38 AM
Dec 2014
Duwang4 said:
Kinzie said:

You are the most hypocritical mf I have ever fucking seen
ok "you are hypocrital" , "no one gives a shit" , "everyone likes it" "i see you like this also, you must be a moron" what are you a broken record player?
Apr 16, 2023 6:39 AM
Dec 2014
you dont even get the joke and take things out of context cause ur braindead
Apr 16, 2023 6:40 AM
Dec 2014
You know what i like this book, but the last 10 pages imma tear them off and it will make the book good!
Duwang4 said:
Nobody gives three shits that you hate the manga. Maybe the manga gets worse but right now the anime is pretty good. This is OUR opinion, not yours. You’ve been arguing with random people on the internet for 3 goddamn hours so just shut up and let us be.
Apr 16, 2023 6:41 AM
Jan 2023
You’re not even getting your insults right. I never said anything about your tastes
Apr 16, 2023 6:42 AM
Aug 2021
Kinzie said:
WiblurFootIA said:

There we go the response I wanted. You acting like this show is terrible in your opinion (that's fair enough) but you're taking on a high and mighty attitude "this show doesn't deserve this budget" ect. as if you're right. If we can have different likes and dislikes then stop acting like your opinion is correct when you reply, best way to disagree with someone who quotes your post without coming off like an idiot is to simply ignore it or share your opinion as opinion not as fact. And with that I am not replying if you quote again
Apr 16, 2023 6:43 AM
Dec 2014
Duwang4 said:
You’re not even getting your insults right. I never said anything about your tastes
Dude if you have 1 brain cell, you would prolly get what i was saying so stop with the dribbling
Apr 16, 2023 6:43 AM
Jan 2023
Kinzie said:
You know what i like this book, but the last 10 pages imma tear them off and it will make the book good!
Duwang4 said:

Are you salty about this being popular because you were sad at the ending, “I’m sad, therefore this manga sucks.”
Apr 16, 2023 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Nah I was going in with the expectation of it being overhyped but it was actually really good. I read the manga and I have to say the quality remains fairly consistent so we're going to be in for a good ride. I definitely prefer it to Love is War. I can see it hovering at around an 8.3 to 8.5 long term.

Also wtf is with the insane amount of butthurt people? Did I miss something lol.
removed-userApr 16, 2023 6:52 AM
Apr 16, 2023 6:49 AM
Dec 2014
Duwang4 said:
Kinzie said:

Are you salty about this being popular because you were sad at the ending, “I’m sad, therefore this manga sucks.”
     *facepalm*
Apr 16, 2023 6:54 AM
Jun 2022
Kinzie said:
Mc be like oh theres no idols in countryside so Ai conveniently came to the hospital hes working at pregnant. Ok. Mc gets killed by some nutso. No one gives a shit about that even Ai herself. The doc who should helped her give birth got killed oh well i will go about my life just about normal. 30 mins later MC BABY BE LIKE they didnt find my corpse yet oh shit the suspense

You said u have read the manga and still saying his corpse isn't found. it is explained in the manga. wow🤓.
Apr 16, 2023 6:59 AM
Apr 2022
Btw who are the round 110 people that completed the Anime?? And how did they even completed the Anime yet?
(you can see how many completed, watching,... the anime or reading also for manga. You can find it at almost the bottom of the anime/Manga)
Apr 16, 2023 7:09 AM

Dec 2020
I haven't watched the anime yet but after reading the premise, don't get me wrong but it personally gave me "Idoly Pride" and "Selection Project" anime vibe...

I have this on my PTW list, all this hype is insane and I haven't seen this type of hype before on an idol themed anime before....

finger crossed🤞 that the anime is worth the time .....

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Apr 16, 2023 7:10 AM
Jan 2018
hate how much overrated it is.

An orphan becomes idol, then gets horny and has kids. She thinks she's so good at everything, so she decides to become a single mother plus stay an idol therefore shoves half of her parental responsibilites on her manager and his wife. Then dies. 
One of her kids (obivously the girl) becomes and idol (why would anime fans want male idols, right?).  Cool, but not enough for the highest rated anime.

On the contrary must leave her the moment when she knew the 'fated' fan's name and remembered him. That was a powerful scene.
Apr 16, 2023 7:11 AM
Oct 2022
discodevil730 said:
i discovered that most people on this platform aren't satisfied by whatever comes out no matter how good it is and just stick to big anime that are no even that good

exactly they overhyped big and OG anime so much that people really started hating them i don't say that new gen anime are good most of them are trash/full of fan service for no reasons but this season have many interesting shows like those they are really great :

-Mashle
-Aiyou de Mishi ( if you don't hate Chinese dub for no reasons like most of people)
-Tengoku Daimakyou (similar to promise neverland)
-Jigokuraku ( in my opinion best anime of this season)
Apr 16, 2023 7:17 AM

Apr 2019
I haven't dropped it yet. The first episode was a 8/10 for me. It's not the best anime this season but it's still pretty good. I do hope it can keep this quality up the entire season though. Now with Ai gone, I am hoping Aqua can be a good protagonist as so far I don't like him a lot.
Apr 16, 2023 7:18 AM
Mar 2023
Only idiots with small brain will drop this Masterpiece of an series
Apr 16, 2023 7:21 AM
Feb 2021
I’ll just copy paste my comment from a different post:

“Nah, it will go down to around 7.9 at highest I’d say, when everyone starts to realize that episode 2 onward will be just slice of nothing happens with long uninteresting dialogue with close to zero plot progression. Oh and if you are watching it for the mystery element of it, then you will be the most disappointed because it seems the author forgets about it for around 60 chapters! So you won’t see any during this season at least.”

I can’t wait to see people reactions and posts when the coming episodes drops. In fact, I believe these threads will be 10x more entertaining than the actual anime. Oh yes, better not forget my popcorn.
Apr 16, 2023 7:27 AM
Jun 2016
Yes I dropped it.

For what it's worth I thought it was well produced and loved most of the episode, till I got to the end.

I checked message boards to see what others thought about it and for a show that purports to criticize the idol industry and that something should be done about it it is having the opposite effect, where people are blaming the lead girl and saying she got what she deserved.

For that reason it's an abject failure and only served to bring the misogynists out of the woodwork so that they could blame women for whatever injustice happened.
Apr 16, 2023 7:29 AM
Feb 2021
BlakexEkalb said:
Friermiko said:
I have no idea what I’m talking about

I agree with this post

Lmao you don’t have to agree, just wait for the coming episodes to see the shitshow for yourself.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2681 by WSP__2 »»
May 24, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ricky16 - May 17, 2023

869 by Tsukimariko »»
May 5, 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.