Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 13, 2010 3:40 AM

Mar 2010
Laevantein said:
Guys, Rin already foreshadowing Eba since way ago(i just noticed it actually), since Haruto visited Tokyo, Rin knew the REAL Yuzuki, now there are probably 2 or more reason for Eba to do something like this:

1. is as Sin mentioned before: Eba caught herself in tripped-guilt situation where she has to go out with the sick guy because of his sickness,

2. she is the real bitch as Rin said before, Eba has this aura "need of attention" [chap 28:4] thing which occurred when her family having problem again, so here comes Kazama at the right time comforting her we know he is that kind of guy who-can't-leave-a-person-behind

If Seo-sensei has a mercy, he will pick the option 1 where Yuzuki caught herself in tripped-guilt situation if not then Seo-sensei is a sadist and we got fooled by Seo-sensei.

In options 2 Seo-sensei made Rin like a bad person, which of course i got fooled by thinking what Rin said was a lied to make Haruto stay away from her sister, if the options 2 is right then Rin actually helping Haruto for not getting squashed like this time...tbh i prefer options 2 or non-cliche solution and reasoning for Eba's decision, Seo-sensei make me surprised

PS. Options 2 coming from my discussion with some ppl, i forgot his name, but now it's all makes sense, great work dude whoever your name was..^^

i totaly agree that there was some foreshadowing of this. i mean even haruto said it him self on chapter 7 page 9 he perfectly described eba's personality and exactly what she was doing to him and yet he refuses to belive it now.

i really hope one of the following happens :
1. kazama finds out and tells eba to F off

2.a girl that Haruto knows finds out and Slaps the sh*t out of eba infront of everyone (hopefully its his sister aoi cuz she suggested eba from the begining plus kazama will start suspecting something lol)

3. haruto completly ignores eba's existance and when she comes crawling back he dumps her like the trash she is
May 13, 2010 4:00 AM

Jun 2009
Damn way easy too read,,,This manga is a BIG FAIL MANGA

When the first time Kirishima meet Kazama,,I already think he's a that bitch's boyfriend ~because I think it will become kind of ironic~XDD... but after few chaps without nothing happened,,,, so I think I was wrong,,,
and BUT,,,after read this Chapter title "GREETINGS" so I told myself "THIS IS IT!!!"... ~because after hospitalizing chap,,if Kazama introducing that bitch,,the ironic will be on the climax~
and now I'm laughing while typing this comment XDDDDDDDDD,,,,,,,

Just damn stupid FUNNY manga XDDDDD

P.S : I'm not the reader I only read this because one of my friend told me Eba has boyfriend in Tokyo,,actually I was planning read this after complete...now drop and burn this trash .........XDDD
May 13, 2010 4:05 AM
Nov 2009
Sin said:
You know that feeling when it feels like your your heart sinks? That's the feeling I got when Yuzuki came in yelling "Kyousuke-kun!".

i agree this chapter is a let down wtf this is a piece of trash to me i really hate this chapter =(
May 13, 2010 4:06 AM

Jul 2009
@IZUMI64 Hahahaha now less people to argue get lost HATERS!!, i knew he following me around *Stalker detected* just kidding now let's go to GE shall we?

Oh you better clean those trash XD
LaevanteinMay 13, 2010 4:20 AM
May 13, 2010 4:23 AM
Jun 2009
And now what everybody predicted ages ago happens. >.<
It's sad to see how good manga has turned into lameness.
May 13, 2010 4:30 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
@IZUMI64 Hahahaha now less people to argue get lost HATERS!!, i knew he following me around *Stalker detected*

Oh you better clean those trash

Still as always,,,you really like this kind of story....I think I'll drop GE too XD
May 13, 2010 4:37 AM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:
@IZUMI64 Hahahaha now less people to argue get lost HATERS!!, i knew he following me around *Stalker detected*

Still as always,,,you really like this kind of story....I think I'll drop GE too XD
You know that i'm a masochist right? XD

Oh why you drop GE, is it because of the spoiler that i gave you? XD
May 13, 2010 4:50 AM

Nov 2009
Kouji......is......GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the biggest bomb I've seen in a manga ever. Wow, what a twist. Next week will be epic
May 13, 2010 4:54 AM

Aug 2008
My reaction 10 minutes after reading the final pages of the chapte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymucTjLz0yc

Shitty ass arc, LETS WRAP IT UP HOMIE.
May 13, 2010 4:56 AM

Jan 2010
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkk it it
May 13, 2010 5:03 AM

Sep 2007
The shit thing is, we all knew this was probably coming for CHAPTERS now, so it really lost whatever dramatic impact it might have had. You know what I did when she came running into the room? I LAUGHED. It was so damn stupid.Also, I wonder if the otakus are going to have another Kannagi RAGE? Kirishima did ask Haruto if he wanted to do a threesome after all.

Now what would I have done if I was Haruto? As tempting as it would be to just sucker-punch the bitch, I'd probably just walk out. Sometimes the biggest damage is done by silence, so hell, maybe she would have broken down right there. Now THAT would be some great shit.

Well, now it's emo time.
May 13, 2010 5:06 AM

Jan 2010
guys guys, there is some where interesting thing going to happen next week, guess what ??? A visiter from the past ahah, this is getting fuckin interesting.
May 13, 2010 5:14 AM

Jul 2009
Asce said:
guys guys, there is some where interesting thing going to happen next week, guess what ??? A visiter from the past ahah, this is getting fuckin interesting.
Don't tell me it's one of those girls? i hope it's the chef..*praying*

J-970 said:
I wonder if the otakus are going to have another Kannagi RAGE? Kirishima did ask Haruto if he wanted to do a threesome after all.

This one crossed my mind, i wonder how many things they did since Eba went to Tokyo, i mean that guy is more pimp than Haruto..imagine..oh that's gotta hurt
LaevanteinMay 13, 2010 5:17 AM
May 13, 2010 5:14 AM

Feb 2010
Eba did the three steps of being the ultimate bitch.
First: Avoid contact with the so called boyfriend.
Second: Get another boyfriend before breaking up.
Third: Act like you don't know who the guy is in front of the new boyfriend.

For Haruto, three steps of the ultimate loser who's too blind to live
First: Leave everyone you know for someone you pretty much know nothing about.
Second: Transfer school for a chick because you're surrounded by too much chicks.
Third: Don't get angry at the girl who acts like she doesn't know you anymore, cheated on you and avoided you without saying anything.
May 13, 2010 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

of course,,,Because my ideology is BITCH MUST DIE.......XDD

so,, this my quote from 87 thread :
IZUMI64 said:

Reality-based love story SUCK!!!
May 13, 2010 5:16 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
Asce said:

The spoiler for Chp 90, doesn't say the name but.

それと同じ頃、東京某所の駅で・・・
○○「ここが、彼(青大君)のいる街・・・」

At the same time,somewhere at the Tokyo station...
"This is the town where he (Haruto-kun) lives..."

Someone has come to Tokyo for Haruto! ARGH i wanna know who!
May 13, 2010 5:17 AM

Jan 2010
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:
IZUMI64 said:
Laevantein said:

of course,,,Because my ideology is BITCH MUST DIE.......XDD

so,, this my quote from 87 thread :
IZUMI64 said:

Reality-based love story SUCK!!!

Which part of this manga is reality ?? everything friggen thing is based on concidense WTF.
May 13, 2010 5:18 AM

Sep 2008
After reading this chapter I was like:

"In 2009, in a survey asking its respondents "which manga do you think is the most interesting?" in a pool of 6000, Kuso Miso Technique came at 11th, beating popular manga such as Gintama and Detective Conan." Wiki
May 13, 2010 5:20 AM

Jul 2009
Asce said:
Laevantein said:
Asce said:

The spoiler for Chp 90, doesn't say the name but.

それと同じ頃、東京某所の駅で・・・
○○「ここが、彼(青大君)のいる街・・・」

At the same time,somewhere at the Tokyo station...
"This is the town where he (Haruto-kun) lives..."

Someone has come to Tokyo for Haruto! ARGH i wanna know who!
Yess see? my premonition is probably right, god i hope it's Akari, and slap the bitch away XD
May 13, 2010 5:23 AM

Jun 2009
Asce said:

Which part of this manga is reality ?? everything friggen thing is based on concidense WTF.

not the story is reality ,,I mean this kind of story is really happen in reality...
cheating, heart break, etc XDDD
May 13, 2010 5:24 AM

Jul 2009
IZUMI64 said:
Asce said:

not the story is reality ,,I mean this kind of story is really happen in reality...
cheating, heart break, etc XDDD
It's coming from life experience, i see..XD
May 13, 2010 5:26 AM
Jun 2009
I hope we got to see Nanami again.
The chapters where Nanami was trying to cheer up Haruto after he was dumped by Eba were the best chapters in Kimi no Iru Machi by far in my opinion :)
May 13, 2010 5:32 AM

Jan 2010
-Tsume- said:
I hope we got to see Nanami again.
The chapters where Nanami was trying to cheer up Haruto after he was dumped by Eba were the best chapters in Kimi no Iru Machi by far in my opinion :)

Agree, at first i was favaring Eba+Haruto in ending, BUT fuck the bitch, get her out of my side. -.-........... I WANT Nanami+ Haruto............ This bitch is/was being jealous of Nanami thats why she left him. And there is no actuall reason behind it.
May 13, 2010 5:34 AM

Jul 2009
For Haruto, well after discussing it with my friend here, i say the best option for him right now is to say "so this "bitch" is your gf Kazama" and leaving the room, XD

Well i don't really care who is coming to Tokyo, but i do hope she will gave Yuzuki a hard time, one bitch-slap is enough for me
May 13, 2010 5:35 AM

Sep 2009
Kimi no Iru Machi, Seo Koujis manga for M persons!!!

I would buy a shotgun and kill her off, then just walk away for someone else.

And lets see what we got in the next 2 year old anniversary chapter... I hope that it would be the chef in that restaurant... ^^
MXMachMay 13, 2010 5:39 AM

Made by me xD

May 13, 2010 5:39 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
For Haruto, well after discussing it with my friend here, i say the best option for him right now is to say "so this "bitch" is your gf Kazama" and leaving the room, XD

Well i don't really care who is coming to Tokyo, but i do hope she will gave Yuzuki a hard time, one bitch-slap is enough for me

I WANT this bitch to die in hell, SHE IS FRIGGEN jelouse of Nanami incecident.. And no reason behind it.................................................... i mean about dating Kazuma.
May 13, 2010 5:40 AM

Sep 2007
MXMach said:
I would buy a shotgun and kill her off, then just walk away for someone else.

And lets see what we got in the next 2 year old anniversary chapter... I hope that it would be the chef in that restaurant... ^^

Have fun in jail. I still say that just walking out of the room is the best plan. Why acknowledge something less-than human?
May 13, 2010 5:43 AM
Jun 2009
It would be awesome if Haruto would forget about Eba and go back to Hiroshima but if that were to happen the whole Tokyo Arc would become kinda... pointless.
May 13, 2010 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
MXMach said:

It surely for M persons XD

I don't think it will be the chef, Nanami has more chance to come and beside Seo favor short-haired girl XD

Is it just me or the pages already hit the 5th page..LOLZ
May 13, 2010 5:50 AM

Sep 2007
Laevantein said:
MXMach said:

It surely for M persons XD

I don't think it will be the chef, Nanami has more chance to come and beside Seo favor short-haired girl XD

Is it just me or the pages already hit the 5th page..LOLZ

Meh, I think the few weeks before this one were a lot more for M than this weeks. I agree that if anyone from Hiroshima came, it would likely be either Nanami or Akari. Then it's likely to be, "What are you thinking?"

Yeah...post count is rising so fast...
May 13, 2010 5:57 AM

Feb 2008
Am I the only one favouring a Haruto x Akari ending, even though it probably won't happen?

Concerning Eba: She's a bitch.
耳を塞いでも両手をすり抜ける真実に惑うよ。
May 13, 2010 5:58 AM

Mar 2010
WTF! The speculations were right! Kazama's going to die soon! That's the only way to bring Eba and Kirishima back together! =(
May 13, 2010 6:00 AM
Jun 2009
FranzSeno said:
WTF! The speculations were right! Kazama's going to die soon! That's the only way to bring Eba and Kirishima back together! =(

What a great love story.
Eba: "My boyfriend died so I guess I can take you back"
May 13, 2010 6:01 AM

Mar 2010
Laevantein said:
Asce said:

J-970 said:
I wonder if the otakus are going to have another Kannagi RAGE? Kirishima did ask Haruto if he wanted to do a threesome after all.

This one crossed my mind, i wonder how many things they did since Eba went to Tokyo, i mean that guy is more pimp than Haruto..imagine..oh that's gotta hurt

Kirishima's getting a new rebound girl, maybe? hahaha!
May 13, 2010 6:02 AM

Mar 2010
stayatari said:
Am I the only one favouring a Haruto x Akari ending, even though it probably won't happen?

Concerning Eba: She's a bitch.

Maybe Akari's gonna be Kirishima's rebound girl. Hmmmmmm. This'll be interesting.
May 13, 2010 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah!! more Akari x Haruto fans please, though i support Shiho the iron chef!!
May 13, 2010 6:15 AM

May 2007
Well, Eba is a b*tch but she is NOT the #1 b*tch of manga history.....she does not even compete to most of the women in Sanbun's depressing works. However, she is worse than Suzuka as a female protagonist.
May 13, 2010 6:21 AM
Nov 2009
RKC said:
This is the Ultimate chapter of all!!!!

Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!! Horay!!!!

At the moment I want to kill Eba.
May 13, 2010 6:28 AM

Oct 2008
Well, now i'm pissed.....
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah
May 13, 2010 6:31 AM

Jan 2010
Well here is good question xD what are you gonne do to cool your head off xD ??? since i am an ''M''. for me it is totaly difficult to get this out of head for more than a week i guess. -.-
May 13, 2010 6:36 AM

Sep 2009
All in all liked it. yes it was obvious but finally some real progress and not wasting 10 chapter. ebas reaction and in generell, one word, bitch. still lots of possibilities so its ok for me. I just hope seo picks an interessting one.

But I don't really understand harutos reaction. Either running straight out of the room or start yellling would have been better for me. But seeing haruto i guess this reaction was normal to him.

And btw my support goes to the chef, too
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
May 13, 2010 6:42 AM

Jul 2008
I am in a state where I'm not actually shocked cuz I was kind of expecting it,yet I am very surprised cuz it "lived up to my expectations" ...this will probably be a classic " I accepted being his girlfriend because his mom told me of his sickness "...if not I really wonder what Seo is going to write in the future(kind of expecting it)...the ending was kind of disturbing
May 13, 2010 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
belarion said:

Another chef support, anyone?

Asce said:
Well here is good question xD what are you gonne do to cool your head off xD ??? since i am an ''M''. for me it is totaly difficult to get this out of head for more than a week i guess. -.-
You can either playing hack and slash game or watch a hentai or a comedic anime, i do that
May 13, 2010 6:45 AM

Mar 2010
The way I see it, both Eba and Kirishima are thinking about Kazama's sake. He's dying or has a serious illness, you wouldn't want to put more strain on him if he knew about it. When Eba acted like a stranger to Kirishima, Kirishima picked it up and answered back as a stranger too. They had a mutual understanding of the situation.

I can't blame Eba, she doesn't want to make Kirishima hope for something, looks like her priority at this time is Kazama. You might see Eba as a bitch, but, she has a reason. Let's see what happens on succeeding chapters.

And, by the way, Eba's is not a bitchy kind, she has a charming (or any positive personality) aura since the start of the series, she's just forced to do something like this (acting like Kirishima's a stranger).
May 13, 2010 6:46 AM
Jun 2009
Although I prefer Nanami I have to admit that Shiho is the best looking girl in the manga. No competition. XD
May 13, 2010 6:48 AM

Jan 2010
Laevantein said:
belarion said:

Another chef support, anyone?

+1 here. she has got self confidence, strong girl.. I like her alot.
May 13, 2010 7:23 AM

Jul 2009
It doesn't have to be like this if Haruto is opened up to Kazama first time he make friend with him

There is one wild card Seo-sensei can pulled off, and that is Kazama, he is the card either he will be a bastard or an angel is up to Seo-sensei to play, and this will affect ppl's opinion about Yuzuki too

Like i said, Yuzuki is either trick-guilted by Kazama as Sai mentioned before, or she is the true bitch as Rin warned before to Haruto
May 13, 2010 7:29 AM

Jan 2010
Hahahahaha. I knew it! I KNEW IT!

My first thought when seeing them become friends, was "what if his girlfriend is Eba?". And what happened!? HUH?!
\o/

Also, I can't stop grinning. This is great stuff.
May 13, 2010 7:44 AM

May 2010
This cap. was a shock! I didn't expect that. The last time i read something so surprising was on Bitter Virgin, realy impressive.

I can only think in one possibility to Seo make Haruto and Eba work well for now on:

* Eba isn't Kazama girlfriend. Kazama know Eba from along time ago and to retrive a favour (since her wanna stay Haruto away for some reason) he act like her boyfriend. (sure, for that he need know who is the person Haruto came from since begining... but isn't impossible).
Anw, sure Eba make one evil thing... forget that, will be realy dificult.
May 13, 2010 7:57 AM

Jan 2009
WOW 6 pages of Eba hate now.

When I fist saw him I knew he was Eba's boyfriend, but didn't want to believe it so stayed in denial and swore it couldn't be him.

I have so been hating on her for the last hour that I couldn't write anything! Now that I'm calm I guess I'll wait and see what happens, Guess we'll have a lot more Eba hate moments before we find out what's going on.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.