New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2022 3:28 PM
Jan 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

u just dont know what u are saying.

i dont like boring anime that keeps getting recommended

honestly i think you might be a boring person. if you dont like higurashi then read the umineko visual novel. that will give you something as good as summertime render. (umineko anime is garbage dont watch it)
Dec 6, 2022 3:30 PM
Dec 2020
TheSoaringDingo said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

i dont like boring anime that keeps getting recommended

honestly i think you might be a boring person. if you dont like higurashi then read the umineko visual novel. that will give you something as good as summertime render. (umineko anime is garbage dont watch it)

anime is a far superior medium so ill do neither
Dec 6, 2022 3:31 PM
Jan 2021
Treyv0n said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

yep sure as hell does

Bro gave Akira and Serial Experiments Lain a 1…and he gave cowboy bebop a 5 and tons of other great shows a rating of 6 and below + has a mean score of 5.19…does bro enjoy the shit he watches?😭 I’ve never seen a person watch stuff that they aren’t gonna enjoy like why would anyone do that to themselves???πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

thank you for doing research. you have a irrefutable point. pillsbury needs therapy. maybe hes going through a lot. pillsbury if you need to vent im there for you. as long is it doesnt have to do with 7th expansion slander
Dec 6, 2022 3:33 PM
Jan 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

ok what vns have you read? i bet you can count them on your left hand because youve read so few
Dec 6, 2022 3:35 PM
Dec 2020
TheSoaringDingo said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

ok what vns have you read? i bet you can count them on your left hand because youve read so few

i tried to read one from a yt video and it was ass
Dec 6, 2022 3:44 PM
Jan 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

WELL DUH! ITS FROM A YOUTUBE VIDEO! you arent supposed to read from a youtube video. you have to download the actually novel to fully enjoy it. i dont even like reading vns from youtube. it wrecks the experience. umineko is free. read it. if you dont want to then read the summeritme render vn thats coming out. https://umineko-project.org/en/downloads/
Dec 6, 2022 3:54 PM
Dec 2020
TheSoaringDingo said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

WELL DUH! ITS FROM A YOUTUBE VIDEO! you arent supposed to read from a youtube video. you have to download the actually novel to fully enjoy it. i dont even like reading vns from youtube. it wrecks the experience. umineko is free. read it. if you dont want to then read the summeritme render vn thats coming out. https://umineko-project.org/en/downloads/

i like anime way more
Dec 6, 2022 5:10 PM
Oct 2021
TheSoaringDingo said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Dude just give up this is pointless 😭😭😭
Dec 6, 2022 11:22 PM
Jan 2021
StarDustE621 said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

Dude just give up this is pointless 😭😭😭

Ok you have a point
Dec 6, 2022 11:23 PM
Jan 2021
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
TheSoaringDingo said:

i like anime way more

Ok wow. Not even gonna try and do what I recommend. I guess some people are hopeless
Dec 6, 2022 11:59 PM
Jan 2021
some I reccomend:

attack on titan
kokoro connect
mishoku tensei

not the exact same, but sill good anime imo
Dec 7, 2022 1:27 AM

Oct 2014
I mean no two shows will ever scratch the same itch perfectly but Odd Taxi is insanely entertaining and has mystery as one of its core elements. Bokurano also is a mystery thriller with kids as its main characters. Lots of others that people have mentioned above and others I like way more than Summertime Render but aren't similar at all
Dec 7, 2022 6:51 AM
Dec 2020
AppiXx said:
some I reccomend:

attack on titan
kokoro connect
mishoku tensei

not the exact same, but sill good anime imo

i watched all of those already
Dec 7, 2022 6:52 AM
Dec 2020
0207xander said:
I mean no two shows will ever scratch the same itch perfectly but Odd Taxi is insanely entertaining and has mystery as one of its core elements. Bokurano also is a mystery thriller with kids as its main characters. Lots of others that people have mentioned above and others I like way more than Summertime Render but aren't similar at all

i really didnt like odd taxi
Dec 7, 2022 10:20 AM

Oct 2014
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
0207xander said:

Ok well considering the fact that it’s one of my favorite shows from the past half decade I probably shouldn’t recommend anything else to you. Doubt our taste is compatible
Dec 7, 2022 10:24 AM
Dec 2020
0207xander said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Ok well considering the fact that it’s one of my favorite shows from the past half decade I probably shouldn’t recommend anything else to you. Doubt our taste is compatible

i hate boring anime so i didn't like it
Dec 7, 2022 10:28 AM

Oct 2014
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
0207xander said:

Well it wasn’t boring, so it’s possible you just don’t have the attention span to watch something that doesn’t have action or fighting every other episode
Dec 7, 2022 10:29 AM
Dec 2020
0207xander said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

Well it wasn’t boring, so it’s possible you just don’t have the attention span to watch something that doesn’t have action or fighting every other episode

no because i liked welcome to the nhk
Dec 8, 2022 4:40 AM
Apr 2021
TheSoaringDingo said:
Treyv0n said:

Bro gave Akira and Serial Experiments Lain a 1…and he gave cowboy bebop a 5 and tons of other great shows a rating of 6 and below + has a mean score of 5.19…does bro enjoy the shit he watches?😭 I’ve never seen a person watch stuff that they aren’t gonna enjoy like why would anyone do that to themselves???πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

thank you for doing research. you have a irrefutable point. pillsbury needs therapy. maybe hes going through a lot. pillsbury if you need to vent im there for you. as long is it doesnt have to do with 7th expansion slander

Fam he’s passed the point of enjoying decent to great anime shows, he should just give up on anime since clearly he doesn’t enjoy it and just watch non anime tv shows/movies instead😭😭😭😭
Dec 17, 2022 1:53 AM
Aug 2020
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
BiteShot said:
re-zero copied i think but in this anime this guy had limit of coming back from death

this copied re zero tho i also watched it and its pretty forgettable

yeah both are good with same concept but different stories
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2022

82 by yusufonur98 »»
May 31, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

475 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

200 by jaesverse »»
May 24, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

124 by Lanz »»
May 23, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2022

122 by jaesverse »»
May 23, 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.