Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 4, 2022 9:54 PM
Nov 2020
stop being so judgemental over a normal wholesome funny anime Jeez
Jul 4, 2022 10:28 PM
Apr 2020
komi has quite a few normal friends, people like ase,manbagi,onemine,the school trip duo etc. sure there are alot if weirdos too but there are plenty of non obsessed friends
Jul 4, 2022 10:55 PM
May 2022
sailorday- said:
Komi’s only normal friends are Tadano and Najami. Every one else around her just has an unhealthy obsession with her and I feel like she just wants to call them “friends” because they favor her and she wants to make 100. Her classmates guard her and call her the queen of the class or something because she’s attractive. Ren was a stalker and kidnapped her friend but yet is somehow important to Komi and became friends with her stalker… She has a friend who acts kind of like a dog and Komi is her owner…the list continues. But the point the main is Komi doesn’t really have friends, just fans or obsessed over her. This is solely s1 so I might feel different about s2.

I mean Nene, Kaede and Eiko, they are also normal friends to be honest
Jul 4, 2022 10:59 PM
Jan 2022
The show is trash trust me
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Jul 4, 2022 11:26 PM
Jan 2021
Onemine and Otori are fine, in season two and beyond (the manga) they get better
Jul 4, 2022 11:38 PM
Jan 2017
junkoenoshima16 said:
Monrello said:
You have to keep in mind that with as gargantuan a cast as Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu., it's difficult to afford depth for every individual character. I think everyone being obsessed with Shouko is supposed to be taken lightly if anything, since some background characters would otherwise never have a reason (or opportunity) to appear.

That said, ensemble casts CAN be done well with good characterization for all (as seen in Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo), but Komi-san introduced too many characters at once to succeed as well as it could've. What we're left with is a supporting cast composed of characters with ONE defining personality trait or gimmick. In my opinion, however, this series is carried not by individuals, but by the group dynamics of the cast - the result of which is a living, breathing world.

Just remember what we have is still preferable to background ""characters"" with ZERO defining personality traits or appearances, as seen in [insert generic Slice-of-Life].

I so agree. I was thinking the same thing last night. Most chacaters, especially in the manga, have one thing going for them and that’s their whole personality, and it’s really annoying, only a couple chacaters get even any development in any way excluding Komi, Tadano, and Manbagi (manga chacater), but it’s not like that completely ruins it, they need a reason to appear and their dynamic makes the story what it is.

That's the point of literally every character almost in the series. They are walking character tropes. All the way down to their names every character represents a trope.

The manga has introduced maybe 200+ characters. It's the easiest way to do it. By season 4 people probably won't even remember Yamai Ren because she will be drowning in a sea of other characters not based on a psychopathtic character trope.
Jul 5, 2022 12:06 AM
Jan 2022
She still has Kaede and Onemine as well. They’re normal friends too
Jul 5, 2022 12:07 AM
Jan 2022
choisok said:
I personally think the Kyoto trip girls are definitely Komi’s actual friends, along with Najimi and Tadano. Not sure about the rest of them.

And Kaede and Onemine
Jul 5, 2022 12:17 AM
Feb 2021
Hydroxide_- said:
hmmmm ,i think Tadano , najimi , manbagi , oneminee and kaede are her friends. the rest of it just her fans.
it because (najimi, oneminee case) they are tadano's friend at first,and tadano always with komi,so they interact with komi too.(CMIIW)

Najimi didn't meet Komi via Tadano, they were already friends
Jul 5, 2022 1:49 AM
Jan 2021
Pho__ said:
Hydroxide_- said:
hmmmm ,i think Tadano , najimi , manbagi , oneminee and kaede are her friends. the rest of it just her fans.
it because (najimi, oneminee case) they are tadano's friend at first,and tadano always with komi,so they interact with komi too.(CMIIW)

Najimi didn't meet Komi via Tadano, they were already friends

najimi and komi weren’t friends they just knew each other since kids.
Jul 5, 2022 2:25 AM
Apr 2021
Some yeah, but its a comedy so it’s fine 😌
Jul 5, 2022 4:01 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

You can't understand the hype about "one-dimensional characters" in Komi-san, but still love the over-the-top parody of Sol shonen Saiki Kusuo?
I didn't say it was the hype over over one dimensional characters, just the show. The jokes are repetitive and not funny, which consists of sexually harassing komi, simping, and stalking. If you got rid of everyone but Komi and Tadano it woulf actually be a decent show. Saiki k was actually funny and changed up its jokes, plus as you stated is a parody. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

That is, it's just a subjective "it's funnier"? OK. The fact that Komi-san is also a parody and that the Saiki characters are also mostly gimmick-bound is irrelevant, I guess.
Jul 5, 2022 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:
I didn't say it was the hype over over one dimensional characters, just the show. The jokes are repetitive and not funny, which consists of sexually harassing komi, simping, and stalking. If you got rid of everyone but Komi and Tadano it woulf actually be a decent show. Saiki k was actually funny and changed up its jokes, plus as you stated is a parody. So I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

That is, it's just a subjective "it's funnier"? OK. The fact that Komi-san is also a parody and that the Saiki characters are also mostly gimmick-bound is irrelevant, I guess.
So... it's fine to parody sexual assault, stalking, and being creepy in general? Pretty poor topics to joke about if you ask me.
Jul 5, 2022 4:29 AM
Aug 2013
choisok said:
I personally think the Kyoto trip girls are definitely Komi’s actual friends, along with Najimi and Tadano. Not sure about the rest of them.

Super agree with that!
Jul 5, 2022 4:31 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

So... it's fine to parody sexual assault, stalking, and being creepy in general? Pretty poor topics to joke about if you ask me.

No, it's okay to parody the psycho lesbian type. You try to criticize the show because it's "problematic", but because of this you don't see point-blank that it parodies homophobic stereotypes.
Jul 5, 2022 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

No, it's okay to parody the psycho lesbian type. You try to criticize the show because it's "problematic", but because of this you don't see point-blank that it parodies homophobic stereotypes.
I don't see anywhere where Komi is tagged as a parody. You're the only one I've seen to to call it such. It's main tags are romance, slice of life, and comedy. Just because it's a "parody" doesn't mean it should make fun of certain topics. Comparing Saiki K that parodies shounen and a show that parodies all these poor topics is different in my eyes. Plus I'm not sure why you're bringing in what shows I like into this conversation, because their both parodies apparently? I like when parodies are done right. Atleast Saiki K characters go through some development and are likeable.
Jul 5, 2022 4:45 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

I don't see anywhere where Komi is tagged as a parody. You're the only one I've seen to to call it such. It's main tags are romance, slice of life, and comedy. Just because it's a "parody" doesn't mean it should make fun of certain topics. Comparing Saiki K that parodies shounen and a show that parodies all these poor topics is different in my eyes. Plus I'm not sure why you're bringing in what shows I like into this conversation, because their both parodies apparently? I like when parodies are done right. Atleast Saiki K characters go through some development and are likeable.

Well, if Komi doesn't have that tag on MAL, then it disproves that she's a parody, yes. Lol. Dude, you're just acting like those woke alarmists who accused The Adventures of Hucklebury Finn of racism because of the n-word. Although the book is literally one of the main works of criticism of racism.

Developed? In Saiki? Lol who?
Jul 5, 2022 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

Well, if Komi doesn't have that tag on MAL, then it disproves that she's a parody, yes. Lol. Dude, you're just acting like those woke alarmists who accused The Adventures of Hucklebury Finn of racism because of the n-word. Although the book is literally one of the main works of criticism of racism.

You know why it's not tagged as a parody? Because it isn't one. You have your opinions and I have mine. I don't think serious topics that hurt people's mental health and even kill them in the real world are good things to joke about. Sorry if that makes me a snowflake or whatever but that's just how I feel. Just like you have the right state your opinion, I have the right to state mine.

The main character for one. Him opening up and thanking his friends for being there was pretty wholesome to watch, when he usually wants them to go away.
Jul 5, 2022 4:55 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

You know why it's not tagged as a parody? Because it isn't one. You have your opinions and I have mine. I don't think serious topics that hurt people's mental health and even kill them in the real world are good things to joke about. Sorry if that makes me a snowflake or whatever but that's just how I feel. Just like you have the right state your opinion, I have the right to state mine.

The main character for one. Him opening up and thanking his friends for being there was pretty wholesome to watch, when he usually wants them to go away.

"That's because it's only your opinion!" So, Kobayashi's maid doesn't have a yuri tag because it's a straight show? OK. That is, this is purely your subjective opinion, which does not apply to the actual quality of the show? Q.E.D.

Main character lol. Komi also becomes more open and sociable. What's next?
Jul 5, 2022 5:01 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

"That's because it's only your opinion!" So, Kobayashi's maid doesn't have a yuri tag because it's a straight show? OK. That is, this is purely your subjective opinion, which does not apply to the actual quality of the show? Q.E.D.

You're literally the only one that calls its a parody. Nobody else does. Your argument is weak. Just because one person says it is this genre doesn't make it suddenly that genre. Comedy doesn't always equal parody.

Komi learns to communicate? Where? The only time she tried is when she talked on the phone with Tadano. Otherwise she just does a chibi face and doesn't even speak for over half the show. I haven't watched s2 yet so I can't speak for that.
Jul 5, 2022 5:10 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

You're literally the only one that calls its a parody. Nobody else does. Your argument is weak. Just because one person says it is this genre doesn't make it suddenly that genre. Comedy doesn't always equal parody.

Komi learns to communicate? Where? The only time she tried is when she talked on the phone with Tadano. Otherwise she just does a chibi face and doesn't even speak for over half the show. I haven't watched s2 yet so I can't speak for that.

So, Kobayashi's maid isn't yuri because it doesn't have a tag? Okay, I understand you. Now I will criticize anyone who calls it yuri, because the MAL page does not have such tags. What a weak argument.

"I haven't watched s2 yet so I can't speak for that." - And you're still trying to argue with me about character development lol.
Jul 5, 2022 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

So, Kobayashi's maid isn't yuri because it doesn't have a tag? Okay, I understand you. Now I will criticize anyone who calls it yuri, because the MAL page does not have such tags. What a weak argument.

"I haven't watched s2 yet so I can't speak for that." - And you're still trying to argue with me about character development lol.
Like I said. The difference is that nobody calls Komi a parody. Everyone talks about the yuri vibes from that show, though that consists of the one girl having a crush on Kanna and Tohru being all over Kobyashi, which is cute but I'd hardly call that show a yuri for that. If anything it's the same as banana fish were the romance isn't the main driving force of the show and brought up every once in a while in the story. Yuri and yaoi the main focus is the romance while in the two shows mentioned, thats not the case as they focus on other plot points.

Yes because I would prefer to watch shows that actually interest me than ones that i didn't like. I guess I'm a terrible person for doing that but, from what I've heard s2 is as bad as s1, so I can't wait for that.

In all honesty I'm not sure why you replied to my messages, I wasn't the only one that said they agreed and didn't like the show lol.
Jul 5, 2022 5:25 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

Like I said. The difference is that nobody calls Komi a parody. Everyone talks about the yuri vibes from that show, though that consists of the one girl having a crush on Kanna and Tohru being all over Kobyashi, which is cute but I'd hardly call that show a yuri for that. If anything it's the same as banana fish were the romance isn't the main driving force of the show and brought up every once in a while in the story. Yuri and yaoi the main focus is the romance while in the two shows mentioned, thats not the case as they focus on other plot points.

Yes because I would prefer to watch shows that actually interest me than ones that i didn't like. I guess I'm a terrible person for doing that but, from what I've heard s2 is as bad as s1, so I can't wait for that.

In all honesty I'm not sure why you replied to my messages, I wasn't the only one that said they agreed and didn't like the show lol.

Like last time he keeps messaging me to prove subjective or ignorant ideas @ asks why I keep replying to his messages - lol you never change. Again, it amuses me how you yourself admit that you have no special interest in Komi and at the same time declare with pretentious certainty who calls the show a parody and who does not.

I heard the season was bad and didn't watch it. So I will confidently state something about it- lol.
Jul 5, 2022 5:32 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

Like last time he keeps messaging me to prove subjective or ignorant ideas @ asks why I keep replying to his messages - lol you never change. Again, it amuses me how you yourself admit that you have no special interest in Komi and at the same time declare with pretentious certainty who calls the show a parody and who does not.

I heard the season was bad and didn't watch it. So I will confidently state something about it- lol.
I like how you can't respond to any of what I said my last post and instead just declare I have no knowledge on the show because I haven't watched s2. I actually planned to watch it with a friend so I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for being such a wonderful conversationalist truly there is not many like you.
Jul 5, 2022 5:34 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

I like how you can't respond to any of what I said my last post and instead just declare I have no knowledge on the show because I haven't watched s2. I actually planned to watch it with a friend so I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for being such a wonderful conversation partner, truly there is not many like you.

Ignore my irony about expert opinions about a show you don't like and don't watch @ trying to divert attention by accusing me of ignoring your words - lol, arguing is clearly not your forte, seriously.
Jul 5, 2022 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:
I like how you can't respond to any of what I said my last post and instead just declare I have no knowledge on the show because I haven't watched s2. I actually planned to watch it with a friend so I'll find out soon enough. Thanks for being such a wonderful conversation partner, truly there is not many like you.

Ignore my irony about expert opinions about a show you don't like and don't watch @ trying to divert attention by accusing me of ignoring your words - lol, arguing is clearly not your forte, seriously.
Your whole point was about how Kobyashi doesn't have a yuri tag yet it's yuri, yet I responded to that and you said nothing but saying I don't know a thing about Komi since I haven't watched s2. You've yet to explain to me why it's fine to "parody" topics such as sexual assault, stalking, being obsessive over a person to the point you kidnap their friends and try to murder them.

I honestly don't like arguing because everyone has opinions and I don't like to trample them either way, but your first post was basically like, oh but you like Saiki k so you can't talk about how bad Komi is, which is a terrible argument. I'm pretty much done talking to you at this point. You just seem to like to push people's buttons from other interactions I've seen in the forums and I ain't about that.
Jul 5, 2022 5:49 AM

Apr 2012
TinaTunaTina said:
RobertBobert said:

Your whole point was about how Kobyashi doesn't have a yuri tag yet it's yuri, yet I responded to that and you said nothing but saying I don't know a thing about Komi since I haven't watched s2. You've yet to explain to me why it's fine to "parody" topics such as sexual assault, stalking, being obsessive over a person to the point you kidnap their friends and try to murder them.

I honestly don't like arguing because everyone has opinions and I don't like to trample them either way, but your first post was basically like, oh but you like Saiki k so you can't talk about how bad Komi is, which is a terrible argument. I'm pretty much done talking to you at this point. You just seem to like to push people's buttons from other interactions I've seen in the forums and I ain't about that.

Now you are trying to simply reiterate your thesis, presenting it as a complete and proven position with the help of suitable formulations. I think it would be classic to write "classic".

You don't like to argue, but you keep lame arguing like this every time someone disagrees with you. And every time you end up accusing your opponent of "pushing buttons". This is exactly what I mean by "disputes are clearly not your forte". Don't do this if you don't know how.
Jul 5, 2022 6:00 AM
Aug 2021
Ayo you better add Onemine to the list of normal friends. Even Otori. Katou and Sasaki are pretty chill as well.
Jul 5, 2022 8:20 AM
Feb 2019
The One-san character is also relatively normal, but I absolutely see your point. Let's also keep in mind that this is a gag manga. Unhealthy relationship is kind of common in manga and anime to a degree.
Jul 5, 2022 1:13 PM
Jan 2021
RobertBobert said:
TinaTunaTina said:

Now you are trying to simply reiterate your thesis, presenting it as a complete and proven position with the help of suitable formulations. I think it would be classic to write "classic".

You don't like to argue, but you keep lame arguing like this every time someone disagrees with you. And every time you end up accusing your opponent of "pushing buttons". This is exactly what I mean by "disputes are clearly not your forte". Don't do this if you don't know how.

i promise u dude it’s not that deep 😐 we’re all gonna have our thoughts about this show depending on humor and what we like. just personally the whole stalker and sexual harassment thing while becoming friends doesn’t work very well in this sort of wholesome show. i didn’t think the comedy went well in the show including the repetition of jokes. like bro all the person said is he didn’t find it funny or enjoyable and doesn’t like the show. but u wanted to make it a huge problem cause some random cant agree with u. then proceeded to blame it on him when u started this whole thing lmaooo. like it’s a show holy shit. touch grass.
Jul 5, 2022 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
sailorday- said:
RobertBobert said:

i promise u dude it’s not that deep 😐 we’re all gonna have our thoughts about this show depending on humor and what we like. just personally the whole stalker and sexual harassment thing while becoming friends doesn’t work very well in this sort of wholesome show. i didn’t think the comedy went well in the show including the repetition of jokes. like bro all the person said is he didn’t find it funny or enjoyable and doesn’t like the show. but u wanted to make it a huge problem cause some random cant agree with u. then proceeded to blame it on him when u started this whole thing lmaooo. like it’s a show holy shit. touch grass.

I love how you try to shame me for accusing that girl and at the same time build two-thirds of the comment on the accusations against me. Really, touch grass.
Jul 5, 2022 1:24 PM
Jan 2021
RobertBobert said:
sailorday- said:

I love how you try to shame me for accusing that girl and at the same time build two-thirds of the comment on the accusations against me. Really, touch grass.
dude ur like 30 whining about a show. maybe if u didn’t reply to their comment just by them simply disliking the show and throwing a tantrum i would feel sympathy. once they said they didn’t like komi cant communicate the little baby threw a tantrum cause he finds another show funnier.
Jul 5, 2022 1:27 PM

Apr 2012
sailorday- said:
RobertBobert said:

dude ur like 30 whining about a show. maybe if u didn’t reply to their comment just by them simply disliking the show and throwing a tantrum i would feel sympathy. once they said they didn’t like komi cant communicate the little baby threw a tantrum cause he finds another show funnier.

First of all, she whined about the show, I just made fun of it. Secondly, what are you doing if my last comment in a thread was 8 hours ago and you are just attacking me because my opinion was different from yours and your girlfriend? You're just projecting your behavior onto me and trying to shame me for what you're actually doing lol.
Jul 5, 2022 1:31 PM
Jan 2021
RobertBobert said:
sailorday- said:

First of all, she whined about the show, I just made fun of it. Secondly, what are you doing if my last comment in a thread was 8 hours ago and you are just attacking me because my opinion was different from yours and your girlfriend? You're just projecting your behavior onto me and trying to shame me for what you're actually doing lol.
i’m not attacking u. i just said stop trying to start shit with ppl u don’t agree with like ur a grown man. and play this victim mentally when u went out ur way to argue with her but blame her for basically not agreeing with u. but you know what they say “it’s hard to beat a smart person in an argument. but it’s impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” lol
Jul 5, 2022 1:34 PM

Apr 2012
sailorday- said:
RobertBobert said:

i’m not attacking u. i just said stop trying to start shit with ppl u don’t agree with like ur a grown man. and play this victim mentally when u went out ur way to argue with her but blame her for basically not agreeing with u. but you what they say “it’s hard to beat a smart person in an argument. but it’s impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.” lol

I'm not attacking you, I just said stop - my last post in this thread was 8 hours ago. And now you're pushing me hard with accusations and blatant gaslighting. Including directly insulting me, calling me a "stupid person." Seriously, take your very first tip and touch the grass. You are too toxic.
Jul 5, 2022 2:26 PM
Mar 2018
choisok said:

yes I totally agree
Jul 6, 2022 12:24 AM
Nov 2021
Well, this anime is meant to have a bunch of oddballs and weirdos. So, it's nothing too weird in my opinion. We were TOLD by the narrator to anticipate this, in first ep of the first season, if you remember that staircase scene where tadano was trying to teach her a "let's be friends" phrase
Jul 6, 2022 5:59 AM
Feb 2021
mfs talking about this being a wholesome show when one of the main characters got kidnapped and would have probably been killed if nobody found him and now he has to hang out with his kidnapper everyday like nothing happened
Jul 6, 2022 8:51 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, I agree, more or less.
Jul 6, 2022 8:54 AM

Nov 2019
Except for Tadano, Onemine and the deliquent guy, I just wanted the others to fuck off as soon as possible. You could keep Najimi if you wanted.

After the field trip I got 2 more out of the banned list.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jul 6, 2022 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
BlackShonen said:
choisok said:
I would also add onemine (older sister) to that list.

Thats basically correct but the fact is, example you wouldnt really want a tsundere friend in real life. Imagine getting slapped or physically abused for dumb stuff. Some tropes in fiction does not translate to real world at all.
Jul 6, 2022 12:52 PM

Nov 2017
Komi is a story about a professional female model in high school who everyone craves. She doesn't have to talk back to people because her physical attributes are so astounding. She should literally be with an ad agency/modeling firm instead of high school.

Except for one special boy...who has conversations for her. He is basically her lapdog. He's like her personal hype man.

Everyone knows the model doesn't get with the hype man in real life. No one f###s below their class. But the manga is really funny because of this.

If you think about it, Tadano-kun is her tout.
Jul 6, 2022 1:06 PM
Sep 2021
Yeah her friends worship her other then Tadano and Najimi, which isn’t really right but then again that is the comedic aspect of this show
Jul 6, 2022 7:13 PM
Feb 2020
Mate, you should read the manga. Komi-san's "normal friends" are only from the second year onwards. Their first year is the one of the lowest points of the manga, imo
Jul 6, 2022 11:39 PM

May 2021
Its really not that deep bro.

Jul 7, 2022 12:17 AM
Aug 2021
sailorday- said:
Komi’s only normal friends are Tadano and Najami. Every one else around her just has an unhealthy obsession with her and I feel like she just wants to call them “friends” because they favor her and she wants to make 100. Her classmates guard her and call her the queen of the class or something because she’s attractive. Ren was a stalker and kidnapped her friend but yet is somehow important to Komi and became friends with her stalker… She has a friend who acts kind of like a dog and Komi is her owner…the list continues. But the point the main is Komi doesn’t really have friends, just fans or obsessed over her. This is solely s1 so I might feel different about s2.

Did you just forget about the existence of Onemine Nene? Which is by far also normal compared to other?

I also think that Kato and Sasaki are normal people only with unusual habits and interest, and Inaka is only "weird" because she's from the countryside. I guess no one really treated Komi extremely (note : extremely) different aside from Yamai which is borderline yandere imo
Jul 7, 2022 12:29 AM
Jan 2021
SgtBateMan said:
Except for Tadano, Onemine and the deliquent guy, I just wanted the others to fuck off as soon as possible. You could keep Najimi if you wanted.

yeah sorry i’m not really fully caught up i haven’t watched season 2 yet
Jul 7, 2022 4:34 AM
Dec 2021
Well... it is a gag anime. And I would argue she has a few genuine friendships... like the ppl being weirdos doesn't mean she doesn't have a genuine connection w them although some are pretty bad relationships for sure.
Jul 7, 2022 4:43 AM

Nov 2019
sailorday- said:
SgtBateMan said:

yeah sorry i’m not really fully caught up i haven’t watched season 2 yet

Well, you don't have to watch the second cour, to be more precise, so as to say most of them should pack their stuffs and take a leave.
SgtBateManJul 7, 2022 12:01 PM
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Oct 6, 2021

362 by Blob__ »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2021

96 by Grimenio »»
May 26, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2021

175 by tinykoo7 »»
May 22, 6:18 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

115 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2021

90 by JVskunkape »»
May 20, 5:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.