Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2021 5:40 AM

Apr 2018
We're near the end of the MVA arc. Re-Destro against Shigaraki but most of the episode went to his backstory which was done pretty well. Shigaraki wanted to become a hero but instead turned into a monster after he manifested his quirk. I mean, after seeing that. You wouldn't feel bad for him but be scared of him. A quirk like that will never become a quirk to save people. Anyway, Spinner's backstory was alright, not mucht to say. The artstyle in the first half of the episode felt a bit lacky but it turned out pretty good near the end. It's time for Giganto to destroy everything.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 11, 2021 5:42 AM

May 2015
Poor doggo. :((((((((((((
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 11, 2021 5:43 AM

Aug 2021
Goobris said:
shane_nichols said:
Oh boy its the victimizing cliche. Another Villain who went batshit over a tragedy. Borrrring!

Favorite anime LotGH FLCL NGE Lain.. yeah why don’t we take it from the pseudo-intellectual who doesn’t know what victimization means lmaooooo
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
Sep 11, 2021 5:45 AM

May 2013
Dukino said:
shane_nichols said:
Yeah. And it was umderwhelming. Why does it always have to be a tragedy that makes villains go nuts, its just so overdone...

Because that's how real life works. People have messed up childhoods and they become messed up adults. Consider yourself lucky and privileged to have a good childhood

You can still be insane even with a perfectly good childhood. Consider yourself lucky and privileged to have not met such people.
Sep 11, 2021 5:49 AM
Jul 2016
bhaktivinoda said:
I came for the hero academia and all i get is cliche shonen baddies for half a season, can't wait for this arc to be over with.

Ok this is a first lmao. This is what is saving the season actually
Sep 11, 2021 5:50 AM

Aug 2021
sdwcombat said:
I get why people say shigaraki is the best new gen antagonist, holy shit
wait till you watch the next episode
Sep 11, 2021 6:03 AM

May 2020
ScottMerica said:
Well damn, best episode of the season by far. First half was pretty good, with some decent animation despite the art not being all that great. It's when we got to Shiggy's backstory that I got completely absorbed, with that last scene where he loses control of his quirk being one of my favorite scenes in the entire show. Feel so bad for him, and I was surprised by how they made us empathize with his abusive dad too. OST was on point too, with Symbol of Fear and I Don't Kill my Friends being used expertly. Overall, yeah I wish the art were a bit better, but other than that this was a 10/10 episode.
Thanks for mentioning the OSTs I’ve been looking for “ I Don’t Kill My Friends ” OST for about 1 hour now lol.
If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of hanging yourself, forget it. But… If it's a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I'll prepare them for you. ~Sakata Gintoki
Sep 11, 2021 6:10 AM
Jul 2019
Daryllkun said:
you're seeing it in a teenager/adult perspective, of course you would think that it isn't enough to be crazy but for a child it is. And I'm pretty sure his dad did a lot of things to him both verbally and physically off-screen, you really want to see it and how many times he did it just to know if it's enough to make a kid go crazy? Also accidentally killing a dog and your sister is enough to make someone go crazy unless they aren't a human. Bro what? They were not justifying the murder of a whole family, you really miss the point of his backstory. His dream was to become a hero, of course, he would refuse to follow his dad's rule or anything because that is what he wants. Would you really stop achieving or doing your dream because someone said you shouldn't, if yes then you're weak and pathetic.

Thanks for unnecessary verbal attack at the end. The "follow your dream" is just delusional and telling anyone this even though you don't even have a quirk ( his quirk wasn't awakened yet) is just harming you by making you continue on a road without any future.

About what his father did, the only thing that were showed is making his kid going to the corner each time he talks about heroes, nothing else. His father even says that he went too far the last time when he cuffed shigaraki. Unless the vn/manga shows more, his father never physically abused of his son minus the last time.
And, don't tell you never got punished by your parents in your life. Did you never get scolded because you didn't follow a house rule ? Because you sneaked up at 3 am to play games? Or because you ended up with a terrible grade at school? It's the same thing. You get scolded because you don't follow the house rules.
Also, it's not killing the dog and his sister that made him crazy. If you pay attention enough, he says "I hate them all" before killing his dog. He accidentally activates his quirk BECAUSE he became mad. He just refused to see the truth in front of him and put the blame on a mysterious villain (kinda like Kazutora in Tokyo revengers). He even felt pleasure killing his dad...
Yes he had a sad life, but I won't be ever be able to feel bad for Shigaraki because of what he did and still do now.

Anyways, some people pointed out that the goal of the episode was to make us scared of Shigaraki which I agree.[/quote]

wow this dude really defending the dad's action. what kind of house rule is never talk about heroes, it's like ruining someone's childhood, when I was a child I am very fan of heroes especially superman and spiderman, if I ever got that kind of house rule, I would be really sad, mad, and might even go crazy who knows. Also, I know that the dog and her sister were not the reason why he goes crazy, I just assume that's what you thought, so I just thought of a counter for it. Also, that wasn't a verbal attack unless your answer for that question is yes lmao[/quote]

You know that super heroes are just one topic ? Like there's thousands of other things a kid of his age can appreciate : cars, policemen, firemen, space, detective stories, pirates etc...
Nobody's going to go crazy because you can't talk about super heroes.
Also, his dad just refrains him from talking about heroes. If you remember, shigaraki still played with friends the super hero things. He could also just like not get caught by not saying "I wanna be a hero" every second and being a bit more discreet when he's going to play. I did lots of sneaky things when I was younger, got caught sometimes and go scuffed everytime. Did I get mad because of it? No.
Look at his sister. She wants to be a hero too, but she uses her brain and doesn't make it apparent. And it's not like she's 10 years older than him. They have at max 1-2 years of difference so their intellect should be similar.
Sep 11, 2021 6:25 AM
May 2020
Im just rlly sad rn
Sep 11, 2021 6:29 AM
Apr 2021
shit was brutal. favourite episode of the season.
Sep 11, 2021 6:37 AM

Aug 2021
UnBouquetin said:
Daryllkun said:
you're seeing it in a teenager/adult perspective, of course you would think that it isn't enough to be crazy but for a child it is. And I'm pretty sure his dad did a lot of things to him both verbally and physically off-screen, you really want to see it and how many times he did it just to know if it's enough to make a kid go crazy? Also accidentally killing a dog and your sister is enough to make someone go crazy unless they aren't a human. Bro what? They were not justifying the murder of a whole family, you really miss the point of his backstory. His dream was to become a hero, of course, he would refuse to follow his dad's rule or anything because that is what he wants. Would you really stop achieving or doing your dream because someone said you shouldn't, if yes then you're weak and pathetic.

Thanks for unnecessary verbal attack at the end. The "follow your dream" is just delusional and telling anyone this even though you don't even have a quirk ( his quirk wasn't awakened yet) is just harming you by making you continue on a road without any future.

About what his father did, the only thing that were showed is making his kid going to the corner each time he talks about heroes, nothing else. His father even says that he went too far the last time when he cuffed shigaraki. Unless the vn/manga shows more, his father never physically abused of his son minus the last time.
And, don't tell you never got punished by your parents in your life. Did you never get scolded because you didn't follow a house rule ? Because you sneaked up at 3 am to play games? Or because you ended up with a terrible grade at school? It's the same thing. You get scolded because you don't follow the house rules.
Also, it's not killing the dog and his sister that made him crazy. If you pay attention enough, he says "I hate them all" before killing his dog. He accidentally activates his quirk BECAUSE he became mad. He just refused to see the truth in front of him and put the blame on a mysterious villain (kinda like Kazutora in Tokyo revengers). He even felt pleasure killing his dad...
Yes he had a sad life, but I won't be ever be able to feel bad for Shigaraki because of what he did and still do now.

Anyways, some people pointed out that the goal of the episode was to make us scared of Shigaraki which I agree.

wow this dude really defending the dad's action. what kind of house rule is never talk about heroes, it's like ruining someone's childhood, when I was a child I am very fan of heroes especially superman and spiderman, if I ever got that kind of house rule, I would be really sad, mad, and might even go crazy who knows. Also, I know that the dog and her sister were not the reason why he goes crazy, I just assume that's what you thought, so I just thought of a counter for it. Also, that wasn't a verbal attack unless your answer for that question is yes lmao[/quote]

You know that super heroes are just one topic ? Like there's thousands of other things a kid of his age can appreciate : cars, policemen, firemen, space, detective stories, pirates etc...
Also, his dad just refrains him from talking about heroes. If you remember, shigaraki still played with friends the super hero things. He could also just like not get caught by not saying "I wanna be a hero" every second and being a bit more discreet when he's going to play. I did lots of sneaky things when I was younger, got caught sometimes and go scuffed everytime. Did I get mad because of it? No.
Look at his sister. She wants to be a hero too, but she uses her brain and doesn't make it apparent. And it's not like she's 10 years older than him. They have at max 1-2 years of difference so their intellect should be similar.[/quote]not everyone is like you, not everyone is like shigaraki's sister, eveyone has different sensitivity and way of thinking. If i remember correctly, shigaraki was 5 and her sister was 6, even though it only has a one year gap, 6 years old is much more mature than a 5 years old, there's a reason why we start grade one at age 6 not age 5.
27thEiffelSep 11, 2021 6:46 AM
Sep 11, 2021 6:38 AM
Dec 2015
Woww what an episode, that backstory was something else
Sep 11, 2021 6:42 AM

Jul 2021
Oh yes My Villain Accademia is more interesting than My Hero Academia
Sep 11, 2021 6:46 AM

Jul 2013
ahhh, I'm just satisfied that they are willing to show bloods and the body parts, despite fears from the japanese TV peeps........ Not requesting anything more....... it defo relived & reminded me, the 1st feeling when i read that manga chapter
Sep 11, 2021 6:56 AM

Nov 2018
This frame is so sad.

A mom trying to protect her child even in a moment like this(at least it's what it looks like to me), heartbreaking.
This episode was extreme, damn. Tomura being a kid couldn't understand the reasons to why his family acted like that, he thought everyone hated him even if that wasn't really the case. I think we can all agree that the bad guy here is actually his father with that dumb rule, this wouldn't have happened if he wasn't so harsh to his family, though the fact that no one really used to protect Tomura(maybe because they were scared of the father) was also something that influenced the hatred Tomura started developing to his family.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 11, 2021 7:00 AM
Jul 2019
Daryllkun said:
UnBouquetin said:

Anyways, some people pointed out that the goal of the episode was to make us scared of Shigaraki which I agree.

wow this dude really defending the dad's action. what kind of house rule is never talk about heroes, it's like ruining someone's childhood, when I was a child I am very fan of heroes especially superman and spiderman, if I ever got that kind of house rule, I would be really sad, mad, and might even go crazy who knows. Also, I know that the dog and her sister were not the reason why he goes crazy, I just assume that's what you thought, so I just thought of a counter for it. Also, that wasn't a verbal attack unless your answer for that question is yes lmao

Look at his sister. She wants to be a hero too, but she uses her brain and doesn't make it apparent. And it's not like she's 10 years older than him. They have at max 1-2 years of difference so their intellect should be similar.[/quote]not everyone is like you, not everyone is like shigaraki's sister, eveyone has different sensitivity and way of thinking. If i remember correctly, shigaraki was 5 and her sister was 6, even though it only has a one year gap, 6 years old is much more mature than a 5 years old, there's a reason why we start grade one at age 6 not age 5.[/quote]

I'm not very knowledgeable about mental maturity differences between 5 and 6 years old, so I'll let this point pass.
Sep 11, 2021 7:20 AM

Jan 2013
Dukino said:
By the time they all realized their mistakes it was far too late, Tenko had already awoken to his mutation of a quirk and couldn't hold back his rage any longer.

this was the saddest part, they were so close
Sep 11, 2021 7:34 AM
Dec 2020
shane_nichols said:
Oh boy its the victimizing cliche. Another Villain who went batshit over a tragedy. Borrrring!
would you have preferred a 1 dimensional villain who's evil just because they are? That's how it sounds like to me
Sep 11, 2021 7:35 AM

Aug 2015
What a brutal episode! ( ∩╹□╹∩)

It was such a sad backstory and the poor dog! (T﹏T`)

Sep 11, 2021 7:37 AM
Oct 2018
UnBouquetin said:
The episode was ok i guess, even underwhelming for me.
The attempt by the author to make us feel bad about shigaraki's story is disgusting.
Ok he had a harsh life, but it was because he refused to comply with the only rule of the family.
Correct me if I'm wrong but his dad only cuffed him once in his life and it's enough to make the kid go crazy?
You can't and shouldn't try to justify the murder of a whole family by just being punished to go to the corner.
Hope it'll get better next episode.

Except his father, he killed all of them unintentionally. How can someone be so dumb to not realize it lmao. Also the intention was never to make you feel sad about him. The backstory was just showing how his destructive impulses went completely out of control because of the harsh environment in his family. Man, what a great backstory and then someone who didn't understand shit comes and tries to downplay it.
Sep 11, 2021 7:45 AM

Nov 2015
What a tradegy, a powerfull and utter sad backstory. The music during the scenes was so strong. Last week's episode and this one are on another level compared to the rest.
Sep 11, 2021 7:48 AM
Oct 2018
UnBouquetin said:
Daryllkun said:

wow this dude really defending the dad's action. what kind of house rule is never talk about heroes, it's like ruining someone's childhood, when I was a child I am very fan of heroes especially superman and spiderman, if I ever got that kind of house rule, I would be really sad, mad, and might even go crazy who knows. Also, I know that the dog and her sister were not the reason why he goes crazy, I just assume that's what you thought, so I just thought of a counter for it. Also, that wasn't a verbal attack unless your answer for that question is yes lmao

Look at his sister. She wants to be a hero too, but she uses her brain and doesn't make it apparent. And it's not like she's 10 years older than him. They have at max 1-2 years of difference so their intellect should be similar.
not everyone is like you, not everyone is like shigaraki's sister, eveyone has different sensitivity and way of thinking. If i remember correctly, shigaraki was 5 and her sister was 6, even though it only has a one year gap, 6 years old is much more mature than a 5 years old, there's a reason why we start grade one at age 6 not age 5.[/quote]

I'm not very knowledgeable about mental maturity differences between 5 and 6 years old, so I'll let this point pass. [/quote]

LMFAO this dude
Sep 11, 2021 7:49 AM
Dec 2018
First of all can I just say amongst all the criticism. I've loved what Bones has done with the OST this season. And this episode just added to that claim. Tomuras backstory gave me chills as watched. The last three though its obvious gripes here and there have been a hit for me.
Sep 11, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
I loved this episode! Shigaraki had a terrible childhood, his sister Hana is so cute! But screw his father, put him in the trashbin
Sep 11, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 2015
Dukino said:
shane_nichols said:
Yeah. And it was umderwhelming. Why does it always have to be a tragedy that makes villains go nuts, its just so overdone...

Because that's how real life works. People have messed up childhoods and they become messed up adults. Consider yourself lucky and privileged to have a good childhood
davidyodo24 said:
Dukino said:

Thank You somebody Spitting facts...
wait killing ur whole family because ur dads an asshole? Lol I dont think thats realism. Lol
Sep 11, 2021 8:06 AM
Sep 2021
What a shock! Another villain had a shitty backstory which forced them on the villain side! How sad..

Just fucking annoying, this cliche made me hate him even more. I want something original. And his gang members are even more cliche than him with sad backstories. I am waiting for them to killed by some hero, preferrably Deku. I definitely don't want to see the cliche where the evil side turns good.
Sep 11, 2021 8:07 AM

Nov 2020
caliburn1337 said:
This frame is so sad.

A mom trying to protect her child even in a moment like this(at least it's what it looks like to me), heartbreaking.
This episode was extreme, damn. Tomura being a kid couldn't understand the reasons to why his family acted like that, he thought everyone hated him even if that wasn't really the case. I think we can all agree that the bad guy here is actually his father with that dumb rule, this wouldn't have happened if he wasn't so harsh to his family, though the fact that no one really used to protect Tomura(maybe because they were scared of the father) was also something that influenced the hatred Tomura started developing to his family.

While I wouldn't go so far as to blame Nana for obvious reasons, it is interesting how her decisions as a hero have had ripple effects with devastating consequences. Her leaving Shigaraki's dad caused his hatred towards heroes, which in turn clashed with Shigaraki's upbringing and led to what we saw. This is due more to Horikoshi's writing than the adaptation itself as there has been some frustrating elements, but these past few episodes have made the hero world so much more nuanced in such a short amount of time. Like the history of the term "Quirk", how the government may be controlling meta abilities in a bad way despite many heroes' good intentions, and how a society reliant on heroes can leave people like Shigaraki to rot.
Are ya winning, diners?
Sep 11, 2021 8:08 AM
Jan 2021
I've read the manga and waited for it to be animated to say this but I feel like Nana Shimura isn't getting the attention that she caused this
The fact that she couldn't protect her own family shows she's not good at being a hero she can't protect people close to her what gives her the right to save people so far
There where better options than just leaving her kid she didn't even say it to him she wrote a letter and left then proceeded to never have any contact
Sep 11, 2021 8:08 AM
Oct 2019
shane_nichols said:
Dukino said:

davidyodo24 said:

wait killing ur whole family because ur dads an asshole? Lol I dont think thats realism. Lol

You never heard of crime like killing his own family like that?
What world you're living right now?
Sep 11, 2021 8:09 AM
Sep 2021
bhaktivinoda said:
Dukino said:

You can still be insane even with a perfectly good childhood. Consider yourself lucky and privileged to have not met such people.

Agreed. But this is anime. And this anime is far from real life. So you can't stop us from expecting something original
Sep 11, 2021 8:11 AM
Jun 2015
AniPhoenix said:
shane_nichols said:
would you have preferred a 1 dimensional villain who's evil just because they are? That's how it sounds like to me
You dont need a backstory to make someone evil all the time dude. Just look at Light Yagami or Johan Libert even Friezas a better villain than this joke
Sep 11, 2021 8:11 AM
Sep 2021
UnBouquetin said:
The attempt by the author to make us feel bad about shigaraki's story is disgusting.
Ok he had a harsh life, but it was because he refused to comply with the only rule of the family.
Correct me if I'm wrong but his dad only cuffed him once in his life and it's enough to make the kid go crazy?
You can't and shouldn't try to justify the murder of a whole family by just being punished to go to the corner.

Agreed. But I don't think its an attempt for pity but a cliche backstory used everywhere else. Finding originals is hard nowadays. And no one is justifying anyone here.
Sep 11, 2021 8:12 AM
Jan 2021
shane_nichols said:
Dukino said:

davidyodo24 said:

that's how a lot of real life serial killers end up shitty parents and some clear mental illness
Sep 11, 2021 8:14 AM
Sep 2021
Daryllkun said:
UnBouquetin said:

Hello? 911? Yes, I just found a reasonable person. Please take them away before they get infected by 12 year olds at heart.
Sep 11, 2021 8:18 AM
Jul 2019
Nik03178 said:
UnBouquetin said:

Except his father, he killed all of them unintentionally. How can someone be so dumb to not realize it lmao. Also the intention was never to make you feel sad about him. The backstory was just showing how his destructive impulses went completely out of control because of the harsh environment in his family. Man, what a great backstory and then someone who didn't understand shit comes and tries to downplay it.

People should really start to learn how to talk on the internet while being polite...

About what your first statement, yes I know that the one he really wanted to kill was his father. But it doesn't change the fact that he killed his whole family and subconsciously hated them too.
Also you're talking about a harsh environment. Where is it? The only thing "harsh" is that you're punished if you talk about heroes, nothing else. It's not like he was secluded in a basement and doing child labour. The only harsh thing was bound to happen was his complete failure as a hero as he didn't have a quirk (from the family's perspective).
For the second post you did : what is wrong in accepting that one is not knowledgeable in every subject? He seems to know more about the subject than me thus invalidating my statement. So I agree, nothing else.
Refuse to accept that you're wrong and people shame you. Accept that you made an invalid statement and get shamed too. What is wrong with the internet...
Sep 11, 2021 8:18 AM
Sep 2021
KAPUTtherapy said:
shane_nichols said:

that's how a lot of real life serial killers end up shitty parents and some clear mental illness

Killing your whole family because you were abused by your father is essentially having 8th grade syndrome. But you can't expect anything from people who haven't been exposed to the real world at an earlier age.
Sep 11, 2021 8:22 AM
Dec 2020
shane_nichols said:
AniPhoenix said:
You dont need a backstory to make someone evil all the time dude. Just look at Light Yagami or Johan Libert even Friezas a better villain than this joke
... The difference is that we saw the journey of how light turned from a Highschool student to a serial killer through the series. The first couple of episodes is literally the backstory to how the villain known as "Kira" came to be, also light isn't 1 dimensional. Frieza on the other hand is 1 dimensional villain that exists for the soul purpose of being defeated through tough fights and getting blasted away. Shigaraki is a comment on how society tends to neglect others simply because they believe someone else will do the hard work for them. In the manga, it has been addressed many times in how one can actually deal with shigaraki, do you save him or do you kill him? Maybe killing him is in itself a form of salvation?

These messages are made for shigaraki, you could never make those comments with 1 dimensional characters like frieza. You cannot comment about the corrupt situation of the world if you have a 1 dimensional character.

Also, you used light as an example but how is he any different form shigaraki? They're both 3 dimensional villains that were pushed to villainy due to the obviously rotten nature of the society depicted in their eyes. You don't like villains caused by trauma? Well tough luck pal, most actual deranged serial killers didn't start out that way, they were pushedby mental issues + a bad upbringing.
Sep 11, 2021 8:26 AM

Oct 2020
Damn, Shigaraki's past was pretty damn harsh. Shigaraki was so innocent as a child. It's too bad that his family never truly understood him. Man, Shigaraki's family is just a chain reaction of terrible events. I mean, sure, his father does have reason to do this due to his past, but damn, it's just so sad. Shigaraki had the potential to become a great hero.
JamalaNekaSep 11, 2021 8:34 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2021 8:29 AM
Jun 2015
GhostUnamused said:
What a shock! Another villain had a shitty backstory which forced them on the villain side! How sad..

Just fucking annoying, this cliche made me hate him even more. I want something original. And his gang members are even more cliche than him with sad backstories. I am waiting for them to killed by some hero, preferrably Deku. I definitely don't want to see the cliche where the evil side turns good.
Finally someone with a fuckin brain on here.
Sep 11, 2021 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
They literally did a good job with Shigaraki's origin so far. Like damn dude. What a freaking blast. There was censorship, and that was inevitable. I can see so many discussions and comments this is all pathetic or so. Well all I can say is. Unless you have been watching or watched a lot of series. A lot of elements of writing similar or not has always been reused.
Sep 11, 2021 8:31 AM
Aug 2020
Great episode, very brutal imo. A good 9/10.
Sep 11, 2021 8:36 AM
Dec 2020
damnn. Really painful to watch tomura backstory tho but best episode of season 5 so far imo.
Sep 11, 2021 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
I did not feel the hype at all they could have done more. And his origin there were so many cutbacks from the manga. They tried to squeeze all his story in half an episode. This season was a huge let down for me.
They also copied one major dialogue from Gintama - "I just want to destroy the world".
Sep 11, 2021 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
wow.... whatta tragic backstory he got there
Sep 11, 2021 9:14 AM
Feb 2021
shane_nichols said:
inuahsa said:
You must be new here?

It's better than villains being evil for the sake of being evil and ofcourse it would be a tragedy that turns them evil
No one will turn to the path of a villain if they have a perfectly good life and nice people around them
Sep 11, 2021 9:20 AM

Jan 2013
I used to really like this anime S1 and some of S2. Now its a confused piece of idk what to call it anymore
Sep 11, 2021 9:21 AM
Aug 2019
I was worried how they'd adapt this part, but in the end, I wasn't disappointed. The ost choice in the ending was a neat one.
Sep 11, 2021 9:21 AM
Aug 2019
I was worried how they'd adapt this part, but in the end, I wasn't disappointed. The ost choice in the ending was a neat one.
Sep 11, 2021 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
UnBouquetin said:

This is one of the funniest comments I've seen on this site
Sep 11, 2021 9:39 AM

Aug 2017
damn this episode was so good, 9/10 for this episode
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

120 by WolfWood37 »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

155 by WolfWood37 »»
33 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2021

143 by WolfWood37 »»
59 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

145 by WolfWood37 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2021

153 by WolfWood37 »»
May 20, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.