Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 21, 2021 7:47 AM
Jul 2018
Saying this shit in forums is safe you only get some internet hate but don't say this shit in outside because if somebody hears this he/she may rip your soul you are safe here in forum, where is mod delete this person id
removed-userJun 21, 2021 7:55 AM
Jun 21, 2021 7:47 AM
Apr 2021
Faceless_Friend said:
alshu said:
I don't like Dragon Ball and battle shounen in general but people like it...can't do anything against this.

And nobody calls Goku "The japanese Supermen". In fact everyone calls him "The japanese
Sun Wukong (aka Monkey King)".
ok man but he kinda reminds me of superman cuz earth starts getting extra terrestrial threats after superman and goku came on earth and they both are also op.

Have you even watched dragon ball original.I dont think that cause if you had then ypu must kbow someone with name of king piccolo then he invaded earth more than 200 years ago goku landed on earth.
Jun 21, 2021 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
The Dragon Ball series never presented itself as a show with any overarching plot. The main attraction has been the adventures and the fights. But I don't think that's a bad thing personally. Not all shows have to be complex in writing for it to be enjoyable.
Jun 21, 2021 7:49 AM
May 2021
robinaa said:
Saying this shit in forums is safe you only get some internet hate but don't say this shit in outside because if somebody hears this he/she may rip your soul be safe
ru threatening me and also btw in my town anybody rarely watches anime and those who does r fans of naruto
Jun 21, 2021 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
TheFireNinja said:
Dragon Ball never presented itself as a show with any real plot. The main attraction has been the adventures and the fights. But I don't think that's a bad personally.
don't pay much attention and brain into this discussion because it's a clear bait~~~
Jun 21, 2021 7:51 AM

Feb 2020
Ok, fine. Move on to next anime, I guess

Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jun 21, 2021 7:52 AM
Jul 2018
Faceless_Friend said:
robinaa said:
Saying this shit in forums is safe you only get some internet hate but don't say this shit in outside because if somebody hears this he/she may rip your soul be safe
ru threatening me and also btw in my town anybody rarely watches anime and those who does r fans of naruto
I'm not threating you lol it's abvious if a db fan may hear this he may probably angry on you and thats why you saying that shit because you come from a normie town
Jun 21, 2021 7:54 AM
May 2021
TheFireNinja said:
The Dragon Ball series never presented itself as a show with any overarching plot. The main attraction has been the adventures and the fights. But I don't think that's a bad thing personally. Not all shows have to be complex in writing for it to be enjoyable.
well the main problem of dbs is escalation after every arc the villain is powerful than the last one and it's like a endless rabbit hole. Introduce a villain then after defeating him let's again introduce a strong opponent and think of a new saiyan form bcuz after seeing the saiyan forms the readers will find it more logical
Jun 21, 2021 7:57 AM
May 2021
robinaa said:
Faceless_Friend said:
I'm not threating you lol it's abvious if a db fan may hear this he may probably angry on you and thats why you saying that shit because you come from a normie town
oh then being a citizen of a town which doesn't like animes means ur a normie I would rather call it racism where is the moderator ban him these racists should just stop passing racist comments
Jun 21, 2021 7:59 AM
May 2021
U all db fans should know what a opinion is
I come from a country which gives right to freedom of speech and expression
Jun 21, 2021 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
Faceless_Friend said:
robinaa said:
oh then being a citizen of a town which doesn't like animes means ur a normie I would rather call it racism where is the moderator ban him these racists should just stop passing racist comments
now your thinking is like that what can I say now, btw nice bait for try to push me into your argument
Jun 21, 2021 8:01 AM

Nov 2007
i noticed that you ended your post by saying hate dbs.
dragon ball and dragon ball z/super are really not very alike, in that the initial series focuses much more on gag comedy and fantasy adventure elements. it's a pretty creative and fun series with striking character, creature and machine designs. so i think it would at least be good to clarify which you are talking about.

as some others said dragon ball is inspired by the chinese story journey to the west. sun wukong is a powerful supernatural monkey born from a stone who has the power to shapeshift (among others), and in journey to the west he travels around tracking down buddhist sutras. so to say that son goku (literal japanese translation off sun wukong) who can turn into a giant monstrous monkey, and dragon ball on the whole, are inspired by journey to the west belies how creative the story of dragon ball actually is. the dragon balls, bulma and all of the machines, the turtle hermit, the ox king, the fact that there are dinosaurs and shit around, aliens, the incorporation of japanese myth and pop culture symbols like gamera are all changes/additions to the story that make dragon ball a pretty spectacular postmodern synthesis that showcases akira toriyama's unique creativity.

while superman's origin is actually based on moses from the old testament and his real name (kal-el) is the hebrew word for voice of god. the idea that goku is an alien isn't suggested in dragon ball at all until way later, when raditz arrives on earth (the beginning of dbz) and probably akira toriyama didn't have a particular origin story (beyond that he was found by his grandpa gohan) planned for goku until that point.

i buy that this thread isnt a bait because you probably just are a young guy and dont actually know very much about the story, and are saying all this based on your kneejerk impression of db super more than anything.
Jun 21, 2021 8:04 AM
May 2021
robinaa said:
Faceless_Friend said:
now your thinking is like that what can I say now, btw nice bait for try to push me into your argument
if u think this is a bait then why u didn't ignored this forum. I was clearly expressing my opinion about dbs. And thought some ppl will find it relatable but after getting lot of hate I just think dbs fandom is toxic and they can't stand anybody's opinion.
Jun 21, 2021 8:05 AM

Dec 2018
You only say that because you can't beat Goku
Stuff in the streets, Stuff with drip in the sheets
Jun 21, 2021 8:07 AM
May 2021
Im_Stuff said:
saitama is powerful than goku let's fight 😂
Jun 21, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
Faceless_Friend said:
robinaa said:
if u think this is a bait when why u didn't ignored this forum. I was clearly expressing my opinion about dbs. And thought some ppl will find it relatable but after getting lot of hate I just think dbs fandom is toxic and they can't stand anybody's opinion.
just a last thing, saying so much toxic things about something and then saying that its my opinion it doesn't going to make you opinion master, I know abviously you are enjoying this thread and carry on your shit
Jun 21, 2021 8:09 AM
May 2021
robinaa said:
Faceless_Friend said:
if u think this is a bait when why u didn't ignored this forum. I was clearly expressing my opinion about dbs. And thought some ppl will find it relatable but after getting lot of hate I just think dbs fandom is toxic and they can't stand anybody's opinion.
just a last thing, saying so much toxic things about something and then saying that its my opinion it doesn't going to make you opinion master
but it's my opinion tho tbh I just made this forum to see comments which can help me like that anime but nothing goes as planned
Jun 21, 2021 8:16 AM
Aug 2020
Hey guys pls don't shit on lelouch. Why are you doing it. It hurts. DB is a classic everyone knows it. DBZ isn't shit at all. I have watched it till the buu arc. IDK which ep I left so I never updated. Dbs is repetitive my friend said t and he still enjoys it.(lol). Don't compare him to superman tho. He trained so much. He had clothes which were tons heavy. Superman just got godgifted powers. Just don't bother him everyone. Pls don't shit on lelouch people pls. I would cry
Jun 21, 2021 8:19 AM

Jan 2021
Yeah its kinda trash ngl.
There is no point or tense in that anime.
"Oh goku died lol dragon balls are here with our latest technology"

And dragon ball super was just an asspull.

Even though it was my first anime and I liked it back than, I found out how bad it is after watching few other animes.
And people should remove their nostalgia glasses, and actually should think about it.
KiR4TJun 21, 2021 8:32 AM
Jun 21, 2021 8:21 AM
May 2021
Yik69 said:
Hey guys pls don't shit on lelouch. Why are you doing it. It hurts. DB is a classic everyone knows it. DBZ isn't shit at all. I have watched it till the buy arc. IDK which ep I left so I never updated. Dbs is repetitive my friend said t and he still enjoys it.(lol). Don't compare him to superman tho. He trained so much. He had clothes which were tons heavy. Superman just got godgifted powers. Just don't bother him everyone. Pls don't shit on lelouch people pls. I would cry
ok imma edit the superman part
Cuz i think many ppls don't like a comparison of goku and superman but it was just sarcastic statement bcuz when ever I appreciate a anime my friends and other users compare that anime with dbz or dbs I can't understand why a isekai anime is getting compared with a shonen
Jun 21, 2021 8:24 AM
May 2021
KiR4T said:
Yeah its kinda trash.
There is no point or tense in that anime.
"Oh goku died lol dragon balls are here with our latest technology"

And dragon ball super was just asspull.

Even though it was my first anime and I liked it back than, I found out how bad it is after watching few other animes.
And people should remove their nostalgia glasses and actually should think about it.
yeah man now whenever a character dies in db it doesn't feel meaningful cuz we have dragon balls and now it makes sense that naruto is more appreciated in my town than db
Jun 21, 2021 8:25 AM
Aug 2020
Faceless_Friend said:
Yik69 said:
Hey guys pls don't shit on lelouch. Why are you doing it. It hurts. DB is a classic everyone knows it. DBZ isn't shit at all. I have watched it till the buy arc. IDK which ep I left so I never updated. Dbs is repetitive my friend said t and he still enjoys it.(lol). Don't compare him to superman tho. He trained so much. He had clothes which were tons heavy. Superman just got godgifted powers. Just don't bother him everyone. Pls don't shit on lelouch people pls. I would cry
ok imma edit the superman part
Cuz i think many ppls don't like a comparison of goku and superman but it was just sarcastic statement bcuz when ever I appreciate a anime my friends and other users compare that anime with dbz or dbs I can't understand why a isekai anime is getting compared with a shonen
Isekai anime can get compared to shounen in terms of story characters and ENJOYMENT. And yeah don't compare him to superman
Jun 21, 2021 8:53 AM

Nov 2018
I'm not even triggered, but I'll take the bait since it seems fun.

Faceless_Friend said:
I think dragon ball is plotless
This says a lot about your thinking capacity... Dragon Ball has a simple and linear plot most of the time and you still couldn't understand it.

Faceless_Friend said:
goku is overpowered
No, not in his story. The only character among your favorites is actually the overpowered one, but you're probably not ready for this discussion. And an overpowered character isn't automatically trash. Stop watching average cheap fantasies for immature teenagers.

Faceless_Friend said:
comparing every anime to dragon ball
Shounen anime aren't every anime. Dragon Ball is only compared to some Shounen anime. If you find someone comparing Dragon Ball and Chihayafuru, please contact me because you're most certainly confusing preference and comparison.

Faceless_Friend said:
goku is a Japanese rip off of superman
Son Goku is technically a modern Sun Wukong based on Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan personas. Where do you see Superman among these names? It's not my fault if you don't know them and that the only weak connection you could make is with Superman because of the alien origins, a similar point which can apply to many other fictional characters.

Faceless_Friend said:
Yours truly, DBS Hater
Thank you for the bait, I enjoyed it.
Jun 21, 2021 8:57 AM
Apr 2021
Faceless_Friend said:
U all db fans should know what a opinion is
I come from a country which gives right to freedom of speech and expression
Wow but your opinion is not going to make someone hate dragon ball .And there is a thing called review. You don't have go out onto amke a full forum out of this.Just don't watch what you like!
Jun 21, 2021 8:58 AM

Oct 2019
I think people who make alts for attention are trash >:(
I see dead people
Jun 21, 2021 8:59 AM

Mar 2021
I have a feeling you haven't even watched the show because you should know that EVERYONE in dragon ball is overpowered. Goku faces stronger enemies each time so it's not like he's getting stronger whilst fighting weak enemies.
Anime is overrated
Jun 21, 2021 9:01 AM
May 2021
" Dragon Ball is only compared to some Shounen anime. If you find someone comparing Dragon Ball and Chihayafuru, please contact me because you're most certainly confusing preference and comparison."
When did I said that every anime is shonen I just said that many ppl compare db with other animes. Like some compare it with aot and some compared it with jobless reincarnation. And this triggered me
Jun 21, 2021 9:02 AM
Apr 2021
Faceless_Friend said:
Im_Stuff said:
.That baldy is just a gag character.Thats saying like tommorow a maga artist created a parody manga in which the mc can kill anybody just by flewing little air from his mouth.And about opm, you satig db has no plot so maybe one punch man the greatest plot ever.Right?
Jun 21, 2021 9:14 AM
May 2021
suryanshkalia said:
Faceless_Friend said:
.That baldy is just a gag character.Thats saying like tommorow a maga artist created a parody manga in which the mc can kill anybody just by flewing little air from his mouth.And about opm, you satig db has no plot so maybe one punch man the greatest plot ever.Right?
suryanshkalia said:
Faceless_Friend said:
yep always has been atleast its having a good fanbase not like urs which is called the worst fan base
Jun 21, 2021 9:16 AM
May 2021
Cruiseship said:
Cruiseship said:
thanks for giving attention ur comment didn't made any sense but again thx for attention I hope u will reply this post and give me some more attention
Jun 21, 2021 9:23 AM
Jan 2021
Faceless_Friend said:
I think dragon ball is plotless and goku is overpowered and also don't like ppl comparing every anime to dragon ball
Edit : after getting lot of hate imma say it's my opinion why do u care. And guys tbh very honest obviously I really wanted to see ppl who really have same opinions like me but it seems like all db fanbois are calling this forum a bait or a troll and hate me but it doesn't even matter now.
Yours truly,
DBS Hater
sure bud whatever helps you sleep at night
Jun 21, 2021 9:33 AM

Oct 2019
Faceless_Friend said:
Cruiseship said:
Cruiseship said:
thanks for giving attention ur comment didn't made any sense but again thx for attention I hope u will reply this post and give me some more attention
yeah no problem bro, whats popping?
I see dead people
Jun 21, 2021 9:40 AM

Sep 2020
The first Dragon Ball is good, Dragon Ball Z is mediocre, GT is garbage and Super is a bigger garbage 😁.
Jun 21, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2021
Faceless_Friend said:
I think dragon ball is plotless and goku is overpowered and also don't like ppl comparing every anime to dragon ball
Edit : after getting lot of hate imma say it's my opinion why do u care. And guys tbh very honest obviously I really wanted to see ppl who really have same opinions like me but it seems like all db fanbois are calling this forum a bait or a troll and hate me but it doesn't even matter now.
Yours truly,
DBS Hater

This is how a Random User say in an Anime he/she haven't watched yet...
At least watch it first, then judge it afterwards (You're really just making fool of yourself)
(BTW, your statement about "Goku being Overpowered" is damn wrong)
Jun 21, 2021 9:50 AM
May 2021
Cruiseship said:
Faceless_Friend said:
hmm well what ur doing with ur life is pooping
Jun 21, 2021 10:22 AM

Apr 2020
Yes surely DB is trash , but one man's trash is somebody's gold.
Jun 21, 2021 10:25 AM
May 2021
Tristar_Shinobi said:
Tristar_Shinobi said:
for this type of comments I made the forum not for attentions
Jun 21, 2021 10:34 AM

Oct 2019
Faceless_Friend said:
Cruiseship said:
hmm well what ur doing with ur life is pooping

popping bucko popping, you should do it too some time.
I see dead people
Jun 21, 2021 10:48 AM

Feb 2016
Thread locked for rule #2 of the Anime Discussion board

Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. picture collecting
b. random "xx vs. yy" (e.g. random anime/manga/character xx vs. random anime/manga/character yy)
c. gossiping about individuals (e.g. youtubers, channels/videos, MAL members, other sites' users, etc.)
d. personal storytelling, narration, ranting, and/or blog-style posts; these topics only encourage a one-way discussion where members are commenting on the poster's idea, and should be posted using blog feature instead
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - Yesterday

19 by KodomoKomodo »»
2 minutes ago

» One Piece, Naruto and Bleach Quiz(big 3 Quiz)

Henrique-Senpai - 15 minutes ago

3 by Gator »»
5 minutes ago

» Do you feel like theaters outside of Japan should reconsider expanding screening for anime movies, do daily rerun daily screening events, etc. since not all of us are able to make it due to busy life, important matters, etc.?

WingZeroRequiem - 12 hours ago

17 by SmugMiri »»
28 minutes ago

» 🐱‍👤✨Naruto Hand Seals Are Based On Buddhism?!

Metabee177 - 6 hours ago

4 by katsucats »»
56 minutes ago

» Is there any anime which you haven't watched but you enjoyed the Hentai/Doujin centred around that perticular series ?

GoodBoy0069 - Jun 1

24 by GoodBoy0069 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.