Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 24, 2019 2:51 PM

Nov 2019
Doraemon or dragon ball z, Don't renember which one.

After knowing what anime was the first anime i watched was MHA due the pressure of a friend of mine.
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Nov 25, 2019 5:55 PM

Dec 2017
Rosario Vampire is what I consider my first real anime. I didn't get reeled into anime because of it but I found it to be a nice watch.
Nov 25, 2019 5:58 PM

Jul 2015
I watched Pokemon and Yu Gi Oh when they were first airing on Kids WB way back in the day.
Nov 25, 2019 6:01 PM
Sep 2017
Dragon Ball Z , but I didn´t even know it was anime. The first anime I watched knowing it was a japanese animation it was SAO, and I loved it.

For those who haven´t watched either of this shows, if you care about what anime is and how it came to be I recommend watching this 2 shows.

Dragon Ball is really important for the Shounen genre, and SAO is really important for the Isekai genre.
Nov 25, 2019 6:06 PM

Jun 2013
Before I knew what anime was, it was probably Pokemon or Kirby Right Back At Ya. But after I knew what anime was, it was Bleach.
Nov 25, 2019 6:20 PM

Oct 2019
Either panty and stocking with garterbelt or death note was the first one i watched in its entirety.
I'm not sure which i saw first
Nov 25, 2019 6:23 PM
Feb 2016
Pokemon was what I watched when I was a kid but what really got me into anime was watching Naruto with my friends in their living room on the TV during elementary school.
Nov 25, 2019 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
The first one I watched completely and in order was Ashita no Nadja. Back then, it was aired on Cartoon Network, but I had to (secretly) stay awake super late because at night they first aired Zatchbell, Rave Master and then Ashita no Nadja.

They slowly stop airing it, so I began and finished watching it on Youtube.

And even if it isn’t a really good anime, I am still really fond of it <3
Nov 25, 2019 6:37 PM

Aug 2018
Pokemon was my first anime I had watch when I was a kid, but Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou was the the first anime that started me off watchin anime
Nov 25, 2019 7:04 PM
Feb 2016
I remember watching Samurai X aka Rurouni Kenshin on my local channel when I was kid. Back then I didn't know that it was anime. The reason I remember because of the ED song from the anime. Then came DBZ and others.
Nov 25, 2019 7:06 PM

Nov 2017
Sakura wars tv funny enough, still terrified of rewatching it to see if its any good or not
Nov 25, 2019 7:12 PM

May 2016
when i started getting into anime the show i watch was death note

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Nov 25, 2019 10:41 PM

Aug 2018
to love ru, great show tbh, after finishing the whole series in censored, i realized that there was an uncensored version the day after i finished it. after a year, the first anime i rewatched was also to love ru, didn't make the mistake of watching the censored version this time and enjoyed it just as much as i did at first
Nov 25, 2019 11:01 PM

Nov 2019
Not counting dubbed Toonami or Saturday shows, Aria the Animation. It was the whole reason I got into forums to begin with back when post-for-points-to-download was still a thing. I got the first volume at a book fair then found out it had a show then fell into the rabbit hole from there. I think my second one was Gunslinger Girl, then Nagasarete Airantou soon after iirc. Within six months I had started on the glorious path of being a trash weeb, by the end of 2006 I was watching airing shows and had my first twenty titles under my belt.

If I included dubbed, the first probably was either DBZ or Pokemon though I can't really remember now I was probably seven or eight and didn't know the difference anyways.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Jul 15, 2020 1:06 PM
Nov 2019
The first anime that I watched was the monogatari series, I still like the monogatari series but I started watching anime recently.
Jul 15, 2020 1:31 PM
Aug 2015
The first anime I watched was attack on titan. I now despise the thought that I ever watched that garbage. I hate edge now ever since I finished Naruto.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2021 5:29 PM
Sep 2019
Street Fighter 2 V, then Bleach. However I had no clue they were anime. So my first while knowing it was anime was One Piece.
Mar 3, 2021 3:12 AM
Oct 2020
Unfortunately, Boku no Pico because of a troll.
When I got into anime, Food Wars.
Mar 3, 2021 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Ill say the ones i watched in 8th grade because was at that time i found out anime, knowing it was anime: Either Bleach, Hajime no Ippo or One Piece, i watched these thanks to my beast friend wich at that time was more used to anime thx to her older brother who already loved it. We watched those in the school library on lunch breaks mostly(was against the rules XD )
But when i rly got into anime was after i move to highschool, there i started watching a lot of shows and actually get involved with the community.
If we go back to the very beginning i used to watch yugioh as a little kid, pokemon and shows like that, they were streamed on regular television during the morning. Still love most of those and rewatched at least once since those times.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Do you tend to skip the first episode/first few episodes of long running shows?

TheBlockernator - 3 hours ago

22 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» Favorite English Dub VA and Their Best Performance

Jackof-allspades - Yesterday

19 by velveteenvamp »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Who was better at handling anime for Saturday Morning: Fox Kids or Kids WB?

funtime43_tr - 45 minutes ago

1 by MinakoBestGirl »»
42 minutes ago

» Could you survive in the world of your favorite anime?

Spunkert - 6 hours ago

29 by DarkShame2 »»
1 hour ago

» Wait, there is more? (anime that were connected to or had related entries that you didn't know about)

APolygons2 - 5 hours ago

13 by FZREMAKE »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.