Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 1, 2018 10:26 AM
Aug 2017
Epicenter said:
Yes, mind you she was never my favourite character overall, but she is still likeable and has a compelling story to her that I can root for.

It kind of amazes people that people have an issue with her from this episode, as if this is a new part of her that has been showcased. Did people not see what she said to Ichigo about Hiro(she basically already said this fodder stuff with different words)? How she beats up people when they try to make her do her tests? How she didn't care about her partner in the first episode? How she purposely injured Mitsuru-he deserved some shit for how he acted towards glasses girl and Hiro but she went too far, and her motive probably had nothing to do with avenging glasses girl anyways-?

02 has always been manipulative, willing to harm others to get ahead, petty, and downright abusive. Mind you, I think in the end she'll realize she truly cares for Hiro, but it is still odd to me that people act like this recent episode is a reason to change one's mind about her.

Pretty much this, I've always disliked her and thought she was a horrible person. If your changing your mind now you either haven't been paying attention or have a bias towards bad things happening to Hiro.
Apr 1, 2018 10:34 AM
Jan 2015
Username23489023 said:
How the fuck do people watch 12 episodes of this show and still not understand the innuendo and double entendre.
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just pretty shallow critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway. Not to mention its obvious someone planted the idea in her head that killing those monsters will make her human, which most ties into her obssession with finding her darling. I see her as more of a victim of the cruelty and selfishness of the adults that made her and treat her like a monster.
-MahesvaraApr 1, 2018 10:54 AM
My Queens

Apr 1, 2018 10:51 AM

Oct 2017
-Mahesvara said:
Username23489023 said:
How the fuck do people watch 12 episodes of this show and still not understand the innuendo and double entendre.
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just petty critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway.

This akin to her sleeping with a bunch of men, knowing full well the disease she gave them will kill them, on a slim chance having enough sex and spreading it around enough will cure her of this disease. Most likely based on the myth back in the 1800s that if you had syphilis, and had sex with many virgins giving them syphilis, it will take away your syphilis. This is a horrible thing to do to someone.
Apr 1, 2018 10:54 AM
Sep 2016
It's soon to say,but i still like her tho
Apr 1, 2018 10:58 AM
Jan 2015
Username23489023 said:
-Mahesvara said:
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just petty critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway.

This akin to her sleeping with a bunch of men, knowing full well the disease she gave them will kill them, on a slim chance having enough sex and spreading it around enough will cure her of this disease. Most likely based on the myth back in the 1800s that if you had syphilis, and had sex with many virgins giving them syphilis, it will take away your syphilis. This is a horrible thing to do to someone.
Read my edit too. Her actions and behavior are not entirely her fault.
My Queens

Apr 1, 2018 11:09 AM
Jul 2017
in a weird way i believe this episode reeeeeeally made my like her, before i did not care that much but rihg tnow she is definitly my fav
Apr 1, 2018 11:21 AM

Jan 2017
I never really liked her anyway, she's just a good side character for me. Imo she's a bit overrated.There are so much better 'waifu's' out there.
Apr 1, 2018 11:30 AM

Aug 2017
Username23489023 said:

You're one of the best people there are...you understand me!
Everything u said about zero two and ichigo is 100% right! Ichigo is not caring nor cute shes creepy crazy bitch
And zero two is a heartless monster

THANK YOU
Apr 1, 2018 2:33 PM

Dec 2016
-Mahesvara said:
Username23489023 said:
Yes, the franXX riding is a symbolism for sex, but that doesn't mean it is sex lol. So calling her a whore based on the fact she had a multiple partners is just pretty shallow critism. I seriously doubt its all her fault that no one can survive riding with her besides Hiro anyway. Not to mention its obvious someone planted the idea in her head that killing those monsters will make her human, which most ties into her obssession with finding her darling. I see her as more of a victim of the cruelty and selfishness of the adults that made her and treat her like a monster.

That's an important point. And I can add the anime never said she had sex with the other partners. What we have is almost everyone is afraid of her and treats her like a monster and she's convinced about it. Even if she had sex with them, I can't see it as problem. All I can see as problem is the prejudice with the girl doing sex lol. How close minded. It's like everyone here have a fantasy with pure good virgin girls.

Also, I'm not here for the good persons. I'm here for the interesting ones. I don't think of Zero Two as bad person, I do think her toxicity is reasonable. I do think she was brainwashed or coerced to believe in something. But even if the anime comes with the intrinsically bad bullshit, I like this character the most among the cast because she's interesting (and cynical).
Apr 1, 2018 2:47 PM

Nov 2012
While clearly this show heavily symbolizes sex, I think it would be going too far to take it so literal or an exact comparison all the time.

If we were to act this way, then 02 would have like aids or a severe std. That would mean she gave it to Hiro. That would mean when Hiro had "symptoms" of issues after having sex with her-like that thing with his heart- , he in his buffoonery accidentally put Ichigo in danger of having this std, and she and Goro were messing around in that chance of getting it too.

I think the show would be a lot more gross, and characters much more unlikeable, if we treated it that way. I don't think we're supposed to take it on a level of 02 having sex with 100s of dudes.

I guess it would make Ikuno more likeable, she'd be like a lesbian forced by society to have sex with men.

But hey, maybe that's just me trying to protect myself from disliking the show, I'd prefer to imagine being in the machines as more so like dating, relationships, and sex, rather than it is sex every time. Especially the std part, I really don't want to think of it like that.
Jaywalker.
Apr 1, 2018 3:16 PM

Nov 2012
-Mahesvara said:
Username23489023 said:

Out of curiousity, in that regard, do you take the red headed and shaven guardians to be essentially pimps? I feel like the show has tried to portray those two as more like teachers, but if we take the symbolism at face value all the time those two are a lot more sinister.
Jaywalker.
Apr 1, 2018 3:25 PM

Oct 2015
poortier_boy said:
-Mahesvara said:

That's an important point. And I can add the anime never said she had sex with the other partners. What we have is almost everyone is afraid of her and treats her like a monster and she's convinced about it. Even if she had sex with them, I can't see it as problem. All I can see as problem is the prejudice with the girl doing sex lol. How close minded. It's like everyone here have a fantasy with pure good virgin girls.

Also, I'm not here for the good persons. I'm here for the interesting ones. I don't think of Zero Two as bad person, I do think her toxicity is reasonable. I do think she was brainwashed or coerced to believe in something. But even if the anime comes with the intrinsically bad bullshit, I like this character the most among the cast because she's interesting (and cynical).

THIS.

Welcome to anime nerdism. It's fun but harbors the worst kind of "neckbeards". Kokoro moves on from a possessive guy she was entirely incompatible with, a guy with little redeeming characteristics and who fawns over her like you'd expect a stereotypical anime nerd to behave around a girl that gives him the time of day... and the whole forum erupts into frenzy calling her a whore and other manner of horrible things.

Sadly, Japanese Otakus are a hundred-times worse. Just as an example, professional teen Idols are prohibited from having any kind of romantic life. They can't even kiss and must remain virgins to sell their "purity" to their fans comprised of guys well into their 20s and 30s who want to fuck them. A couple months or so ago it was in the news that a 17-year-old Idol got pregnant by her manager, who by all means was exploiting his position as her superior, and the torrent of nasty things left by her ex-fans on her twitter feed was shocking to say the least. Needless to say, her career is over.

As such, I am anticipating Zero Two to soon reveal she has never had sex and was simply "acting brave" or something when the subject is raised again.
Apr 1, 2018 3:27 PM

Aug 2017
I never liked her in first place.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 1, 2018 4:40 PM

Nov 2012
MoonStar9 said:
poortier_boy said:

THIS.

Welcome to anime nerdism. It's fun but harbors the worst kind of "neckbeards". Kokoro moves on from a possessive guy she was entirely incompatible with, a guy with little redeeming characteristics and who fawns over her like you'd expect a stereotypical anime nerd to behave around a girl that gives him the time of day... and the whole forum erupts into frenzy calling her a whore and other manner of horrible things.

Sadly, Japanese Otakus are a hundred-times worse. Just as an example, professional teen Idols are prohibited from having any kind of romantic life. They can't even kiss and must remain virgins to sell their "purity" to their fans comprised of guys well into their 20s and 30s who want to fuck them. A couple months or so ago it was in the news that a 17-year-old Idol got pregnant by her manager, who by all means was exploiting his position as her superior, and the torrent of nasty things left by her ex-fans on her twitter feed was shocking to say the least. Needless to say, her career is over.

As such, I am anticipating Zero Two to soon reveal she has never had sex and was simply "acting brave" or something when the subject is raised again.

Just because sexism exists in the world, doesn't mean you can push everything into it. You can't just link anime fans with the crazed idol culture, nor deny much of the hate Kokoro gets is not about her being a whore, but rather a liar....which she acknowledged herself. Not to mention, while Futoshi is a pathetic person, he is far from the most possessive person in this series, compared to Miku and especially Ichigo. You do know, there are still people running around hyping Ichigo and Hiro even after Hiro didn't click with her, and she had multiple episodes trying to capture him when he didn't like her in that manner.

Not to mention the biggest melt down from a rejection I have seen in the last few years, and this was a rejection not lying and then a double cross(so just imagine the melt down if it was.) was in Re:Zero

BTW, if Mitsuru ditches Kokoro for Hiro, even though she already knows Mitsuru wants to pilot with him, people would lose their minds as well.

Anime fans like to think the anime fandom in particularly is crazed about this stuff, but I can't think of any fandom that don't have insane people when it comes to couples/pairings and sexual activity, be it for female or male characters.
Jaywalker.
Apr 1, 2018 5:21 PM

Feb 2016
I still like Zero Two, then Ichigo (so cute!), too. No, I haven't been expecting any usual anime persona-stamp from Zero Two. She has never been friendly, charming, warm-welcoming. Look at it; does anyone try to understand her, except Hiro, everyone in the squad not saying, but they feel fear because of her. I was hoping that at least Ichigo got closer to Zero Two, but Ichigo only wanted to save Hiro from an alluring goddess'es horns. In other words, Zero Two and Squad 13 (except Hiro) are separate entities and only road-friends and Hiro is in the middle of this. On similarity, Zero Two has stayed away from other characters.

All in all, there isn't enough material to not like her, she is a unique character to me; an artificial existence with human form riding a cool robot and devouring sexual partners like a Black Widow.

I am waiting to learn her real humanly name; She isn't always Zero Two.
Apr 1, 2018 5:34 PM

Jul 2015
Tbh I liked more the "red devil" appearance she made at the very first episode than her more-or-less obvious facade she's kept up so far. I'm glad she's getting back to the start so that we get to know more about her.
Apr 1, 2018 6:06 PM

Nov 2015
Liked her at first. Now i'm confused. I'll have to wait for later episodes to decide

Katsura janai, Zura da

Apr 1, 2018 8:24 PM

Apr 2014
After ep.6 I was gradually losing interest but after this episode I almost lost complete interest in her.

Zero Two in the earlier episodes gave off a charming self-confidence attitude who was ultimately independent women.

But now her obsession with "becoming human just for her darling" just makes her come off as a girl who suddenly can't go on living life without her man by her side and I'm just sitting here like "Wow, that is an incredibly disappointing direction they took with her character"
Apr 1, 2018 8:46 PM
Apr 2016
Ain't gonna hide it but I was obsess over her since 1st episode. I thought she genuinely cared about hiro but it seems I was wrong. She even said that's hiro is just a foddler to her. Then to realize the truth that She doing this all for her original darling (which I know it's probably hiro) Man that sucks. Makes it seem like one of those relationship when the gf start to miss her ex.
Apr 2, 2018 12:34 AM
Mar 2018
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
ITS FOR PEOPLE THAT FINISHED WATCHING UNTIL EP 12

Soooooo this is more to people that were fans of Zero Two....do you still like her after what she said?
Dumbass hiro just got rejected and you found out truth do you still love that heartless monster?
I mean i hated her right from the 1st time i saw her. Shes no human why is she alive?
Shes literally killing each and every one of them also why is hiro so dumb? he knows hes dying he knows shes killing him but he still likes her? i mean how mentally retarded do u need to be?

Because Hiro said that he has a new reason to pilot FranXX that is to became wings of 02. Yeah Hiro is so dumb and 02 becoming a monster... I don’t know why but I still ship them I guess 02 will realize that Hiro can save her if she tell what’s going on herself.... Just saying. 😊✌🏽
Apr 2, 2018 2:00 AM

Oct 2017
I actually don't mind character having a different presentation, but the build up leading to it is really bad, which makes me dislike the direction the show is heading even more.

First 3 episodes she acts all seductive and initiative.

EP4~6 she finally opens up abit, and abit of her true self is revealed too.

Then we went into some random fan-service episodes and character arcs and Zero Two seems to grow on the team more and having fun. But she's not really the focus on these episodes, so we don't see any events that altering her position throughout ep7~ep11.

Then ep12, without warning, she just go all emo without proper buildup.

I'm like wut?

Well, MAYBE that's her true self, but she doesn't give me the impression of trying to act nice/ seduce someone to get what she wants, so why treat Hiro like someone who's special and then ditch him then? It's as if she's putting an act on Hiro from ep1~11 so Hiro would pilot with her and kill monsters, but like I said, Zero Two does not seem like the type to act nice to get what she wants.
Ventus_SApr 2, 2018 2:04 AM
Apr 2, 2018 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
Honestly, I dont even like the show, the writing is really shitty. It is over sexualised for no reason at all, remove sexual innuendos and nothing of plot value will be lost.

The only reason to watch it is to find out what 02 is and why the idiot haven't given her a human name yet. Needless to say, I have very low expectations of the end result, remember, we are talking about A-1 original. Aldnoah.Zero was A-1 original, was it not? This is what I expect, a degree of incompetence at aldnoah.zero level. Besides, what can they actually do that Eureka Seven haven't done?
ZingFreelancerApr 2, 2018 2:18 AM
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 2, 2018 2:11 AM

Oct 2017
ZingFreelancer said:
Honestly, I dont even like the show, the writing is really shitty. The only reason to watch it is to find out what 02 is and why the idiot haven't given her a human name yet. But I have very low expectations of end result, remember, we are talking about A-1 original. Remember Aldnoah.Zero? This is what I expect, a degree of incompetence at aldnoah.zero level. Besides, what can they actually do that Eureka Seven haven't done?

I agree, the plot direction , sequence, transition of the show is very bad...
A1 really ruins it in my opinion. There're just too many plot convenience and bad plot transition throughout the episodes, and the characters dialogues and their inner thoughts feel pointless.
Kill La Kill may look more chaotic and crazy, but believe it or not, the plot makes much more sense than Franxx, and the dialogues are more meaningful too. Franxx dialogues to me is just some pretentious monologues, trying to be serious and meaningful, but when you dig in, you can find so many holes in it.

Only good thing about the show is the combat scene, but the enemies themselves are so lackluster in design and presentation that no matter how cool the fight animation is, the combat doesn't give me any lasting impact or impression.
Apr 2, 2018 2:54 AM

Apr 2008
I am going to make a prediction, that during episode 13 our beloved idiot will remember what he has forgotten (probably due to medical procedures). Which will probably include the name he gave 02 when they first met.
He will then proceed to squeeze out her name with his last breath, which will in turn shock 02 to the core and snap her out of her berserking state.
I shall know no fear as I am fear incarnated
Apr 2, 2018 4:03 AM

Aug 2008
No. She was an annoying, one dimensional cunt from the start. Nothing changed since episode one.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 2, 2018 4:11 AM

Jan 2017
Zero two x Hiro FTW!
Zero two is best girl!
She is just going thru a lot right now :(

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Apr 2, 2018 4:46 AM

Aug 2017
swirlydragon said:
Zero two x Hiro FTW!
Zero two is best girl!
She is just going thru a lot right now :(

boi that still doesn't allow her try and kill hiro wtf...just cuz some monster is going through something doesn't mean that monster can kill just because
Apr 2, 2018 4:46 AM

Aug 2017
ZingFreelancer said:
I am going to make a prediction, that during episode 13 our beloved idiot will remember what he has forgotten (probably due to medical procedures). Which will probably include the name he gave 02 when they first met.
He will then proceed to squeeze out her name with his last breath, which will in turn shock 02 to the core and snap her out of her berserking state.

Or he dies....i prefer him dead
Apr 2, 2018 4:47 AM

Dec 2017
I'll admit I thought it could have worked out between Zero Two and Hiro in the beginning, but as the series has gone forward, what happened in the latest episode (12) was inevitable. I still think Hiro has something different from the past "victims," but what Zero Two revealed was bound to happen sometime. She doesn't care about him but it's hard not to like her after gaining such an attachment to her character previously.
Apr 2, 2018 4:47 AM

Nov 2011
I wasn't fan of her in the first place. Dunno why many people like her.

Apr 2, 2018 4:48 AM

Aug 2017
MethodMike20 said:
After ep.6 I was gradually losing interest but after this episode I almost lost complete interest in her.

Zero Two in the earlier episodes gave off a charming self-confidence attitude who was ultimately independent women.

But now her obsession with "becoming human just for her darling" just makes her come off as a girl who suddenly can't go on living life without her man by her side and I'm just sitting here like "Wow, that is an incredibly disappointing direction they took with her character"

she wants to eat him....what the fuck...she wants to become human for him by killing him? yeah i dont think he'd care that much if shes human or no when hes dead
Apr 2, 2018 4:50 AM

Aug 2017
KaiserNazrin said:

same neither do i...shes nothing special i mean maybe shes somewhat cute but annoying
Apr 2, 2018 4:51 AM

Aug 2017
Sliguy2 said:
I'll admit I thought it could have worked out between Zero Two and Hiro in the beginning, but as the series has gone forward, what happened in the latest episode (12) was inevitable. I still think Hiro has something different from the past "victims," but what Zero Two revealed was bound to happen sometime. She doesn't care about him but it's hard not to like her after gaining such an attachment to her character previously.

she doesn't care about anyone...she would kill anyone without no 2nd thought shes a monster
Apr 2, 2018 4:54 AM

Jan 2013
The bitch was unlikeable from the get-go, and this only reinforces that.
Apr 2, 2018 5:02 AM

Dec 2017
ItzYaBoiSatan said:
Sliguy2 said:

she doesn't care about anyone...she would kill anyone without no 2nd thought shes a monster
Yeah maybe I don't love the way she acts but she is the most interesting character by far in my opinion
Apr 2, 2018 5:09 AM

Feb 2016
I don't get it why some people actually seem to dislike her now? I'm actually amazed by this character even more than before. She is manipulative but still an character I feel bad for. She was always a really interesting character and I really wanted to know more about her. She is not a human but I always knew there is something not right with her. She is definitely one of the most interesting female characters to me and I can't wait for the next episode to see more of her.
Just because she is killing and abusing many makes her into a bad character? It's weird because I'm usually not that much into these type of characters. Not that I dislike them.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
Apr 2, 2018 5:44 AM
Apr 2016
-Ayu said:
I don't get it why some people actually seem to dislike her now? I'm actually amazed by this character even more than before. She is manipulative but still an character I feel bad for. She was always a really interesting character and I really wanted to know more about her. She is not a human but I always knew there is something not right with her. She is definitely one of the most interesting female characters to me and I can't wait for the next episode to see more of her.
Just because she is killing and abusing many makes her into a bad character? It's weird because I'm usually not that much into these type of characters. Not that I dislike them.
it's because we realize she doesn't care about hiro and hes just a foddler to her. Hey eyes is all on her original darling from the start.
Apr 2, 2018 5:50 AM

May 2014
(SPOILERS) If you didn't see the latest episode:

Going into the series I never saw the appeal of Zero-Two but I never hated her as a character either. But after watching the latest episode which is episode 12, I'm actually starting to like her because her struggles in this episode are slightly relatable on a personal level in a way. I mean that's just what I got off of it
Apr 2, 2018 6:19 AM

Jul 2012
Genres: Sci-Fi, Drama, Mecha
why people really expected some romance when the genre didn't include it
Apr 2, 2018 8:22 AM
Apr 2016
bilun said:
Genres: Sci-Fi, Drama, Mecha
why people really expected some romance when the genre didn't include it
that's because it's an original anime and doesn't have any main source
Apr 2, 2018 10:11 AM

Dec 2010
I actually like her even more. I do not watch anime to find my future waifus(LOL). I tend to like ambivalent or even really bad characters. When it comes to male characters it seems that everyone is accepting those character much faster. A lot of people appreciate Freeza(mass killers), Light(mass killer, abused many ladies, liar and so on), Aizen or Griffith. But change it for the ladies and almost everybody hates a really bad or ambivalent female characters. I do not get it.

For me she is even interesting now. And it was OBVIOUS there is going to be some shift with here, mainly because 1)every couple is getting an episode about them 2)since last 6 or so episodes she started to be good and playful girl. If we stayed with her as "darling this, darling that" there would be a lot of potential missed. I do not know where the development is going but some development is still better than nothing.

On the other hand we have Ichigo. A really stale, one-dimensional character so far. We know how her scenes will play. We know that she love Hiro and she won`t get her chance to be with him. She is constantly fawning over him. She lost her composure more than anyone and still is bossy. And people think this is cute? I do not think so.

MoonStar9 said:

It's like everyone here have a fantasy with pure good virgin girls.

THIS.

Welcome to anime nerdism. It's fun but harbors the worst kind of "neckbeards".

Yup. No more waifu material - trash character, next anime pls.
tearofmankindApr 2, 2018 10:17 AM
Apr 2, 2018 10:17 AM

Aug 2017
[quote=tearofmankind message=54808637]I actually like her even more. I do not watch anime to find my future waifus(LOL). I tend to like ambivalent or even really bad characters. When it comes to male characters there is less problems with it. A lot of people appreciate Freeza(mass killers), Light(mass killer, abused many ladies, liar and so on), Aizen or Griffith. But change it for the ladies and almost everybody hates a really bad or ambivalent female characters. I do not get it.

For me she is even interesting now. And it was OBVIOUS there is going to be some shift with here, mainly because 1)every couple is getting an episode about them 2)since last 6 or so episodes she started to be good and playful girl. If we stayed with her as "darling this, darling that" there would be a lot of potential missed. I do not know where the development is going but some development is still better than nothing.

Why no one likes female characters? cuz they cant make a decent badass female character if freeza was a female that would be just cringy or light was a female it wouldn't work.
But there is anime like Black Lagoon where female protagonist and shes fuckin badass...why? cuz they managed to adapt her to the story and not make her cringy like zero two

Apr 2, 2018 11:12 AM

Sep 2017
I always thought she had something dark about her that was hidden, what's happening now with her only makes her character more interesting in my opinion. So I still like her, even if what she is doing is messed up.
Apr 2, 2018 11:19 AM

Dec 2017
12 episodes in, all the fanboys start to fade away, heh

uninstallthegameApr 2, 2018 11:22 AM
Apr 2, 2018 11:29 AM

Jul 2015
Evil + Fang + Pink hair = Instant best girl
PLAE MY GAEM BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Neapolitan Nightmares
Apr 2, 2018 12:16 PM
Aug 2017
tearofmankind said:
I actually like her even more. I do not watch anime to find my future waifus(LOL). I tend to like ambivalent or even really bad characters. When it comes to male characters it seems that everyone is accepting those character much faster. A lot of people appreciate Freeza(mass killers), Light(mass killer, abused many ladies, liar and so on), Aizen or Griffith. But change it for the ladies and almost everybody hates a really bad or ambivalent female characters. I do not get it.

On the other hand we have Ichigo. A really stale, one-dimensional character so far. We know how her scenes will play. We know that she love Hiro and she won`t get her chance to be with him. She is constantly fawning over him. She lost her composure more than anyone and still is bossy. And people think this is cute? I do not think so.

MoonStar9 said:

THIS.

Welcome to anime nerdism. It's fun but harbors the worst kind of "neckbeards".

Yup. No more waifu material - trash character, next anime pls.

Too be fair those charcters are out right villains and are potrayed as such so the audience they're just being good villains. 002 is on the hero's side and Franxx seems to want you to sympathize with 002 which is something I cannot do. I've also disliked her from the start. Also people hated Mitsuru until it seemed like he was working throughout his problems and he's male, 002 hasn't done this.
Apr 2, 2018 1:03 PM

Oct 2017
KaiserNazrin said:

Same reason why people like Yuno.

It's all about good looking pink hair + boobs.

Oh, and Yuno is "badass" in combat department too, just like 02, so not surprised alot of people like her.
Apr 2, 2018 1:30 PM

Dec 2010
kammie7 said:

Too be fair those charcters are out right villains and are potrayed as such so the audience they're just being good villains. 002 is on the hero's side and Franxx seems to want you to sympathize with 002 which is something I cannot do. I've also disliked her from the start. Also people hated Mitsuru until it seemed like he was working throughout his problems and he's male, 002 hasn't done this.

Posts like this one I can totally understand. I am more talking about those who started to love her when she was all lovey-dovey but right now they hate her. You see this a lot, don`t you?

And do not even start with Light or Griffith. They are presented as pure evil but still there are people that are trying to explain them. Heck, the last episode of Death Note portrayed Light as sympathethic. Mitsuru is not yet clear with his change and we probably gonna get some for 02. I hope for it.

Yet all Yuno cares was Yuki and all 02 does not care at all about her partner. People like 02 for the fact that she was non-chalant, rebelious, playful yet she posed as caring and kind of loving the MC. Just like the stereotype bad-boy that is fighting against the world but still caring about his girlfriend. But there is much more "bad" in this girl than this.

ItzYaBoiSatan said:

Why no one likes female characters? cuz they cant make a decent badass female character if freeza was a female that would be just cringy or light was a female it wouldn't work.
But there is anime like Black Lagoon where female protagonist and shes fuckin badass...why? cuz they managed to adapt her to the story and not make her cringy like zero two

I have yet to watch Black Lagoon but she is deffinitely not evil from what I get. All the bad/evil female character tends to change with time. This is pretty disapointing.

And Light`s female version could be really good, why not? She would probably end like a second Misa(what a travesty).

On the other hand Light was never called a whore even though he slept with some girls just to play them along his plans.
Apr 2, 2018 1:34 PM

Aug 2017
tearofmankind said:
kammie7 said:

Posts like this one I can totally understand. I am more talking about those who started to love her when she was all lovey-dovey but right now they hate her. You see this a lot, don`t you?

And do not even start with Light or Griffith. They are presented as pure evil but still there are people that are trying to explain them. Heck, the last episode of Death Note portrayed Light as sympathethic. Mitsuru is not yet clear with his change and we probably gonna get some for 02. I hope for it.

Yet all Yuno cares was Yuki and all 02 does not care at all about her partner. People like 02 for the fact that she was non-chalant, rebelious, playful yet she posed as caring and kind of loving the MC. Just like the stereotype bad-boy that is fighting against the world but still caring about his girlfriend. But there is much more "bad" in this girl than this.

ItzYaBoiSatan said:

I have yet to watch Black Lagoon but she is deffinitely not evil from what I get. All the bad/evil female character tends to change with time. This is pretty disapointing.

And Light`s female version could be really good, why not? She would probably end like a second Misa(what a travesty).

On the other hand Light was never called a whore even though he slept with some girls just to play them along his plans.

basically we are sexist ... no need for further explanation
Apr 2, 2018 1:44 PM

Dec 2010
ItzYaBoiSatan said:

basically we are sexist ... no need for further explanation

Never said this. And I do not think so. There are enough points about 02 not to like her. But the sudden "we love 02" to "we hate 02" is quite amusing.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2018

319 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 14, 1:06 AM

» Why does Kokoro get so much hate? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 15, 2022

70 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 6:59 PM

» How do we feel about this one years later? ( 1 2 3 )

sorames - Jun 10, 2023

115 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 12, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2018

568 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 11, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

335 by Meltedlizard »»
Jun 10, 3:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.