Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 11, 2018 1:26 AM

Nov 2014
For the most part, I'm not interested in what other people do, especially since (upon skimming your anime list) we don't really have much in common. Whatever floats your boat.

I'll urge you do not let the availability of an anime in dub restrict the anime you watch, if there's at least one thing you want to get out of posting this thread.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Mar 11, 2018 3:15 AM
Jul 2018
I don't have a problem with dub people, but by only doing dub you are limiting your choices of what shows you will be watching.
Mar 11, 2018 4:09 AM
Feb 2018
I also only watch dubbed anime. I don't like listening to voices that I can't understand.
Mar 11, 2018 4:24 AM

Mar 2014
This is why we need abortions

Edit: if you only watch dubbed anime then how come five of the people in your favorite people list are Japanese voice actors?
Comic_SansMar 11, 2018 4:29 AM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 11, 2018 9:10 AM

Dec 2010
Himawari9 said:
dgraymanfan said:

not missing much there is so much anime that is dubbed nowadays anything this person would be missing is not that good anyways.

Wait, so not getting dub = not good anime? What about Gintama? The dub failed after one season. The famous Bakemonogatari and its sequels, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Katanagatari, Shugo Chara, etc. They don't have dub either and they are popular and good series.

That is not what I meant Reborn! is one of my favorite animes although I love the manga more. I should have said that differently there are many anime I do not like the dubs of and prefer the sub over the dub there are also anime that I prefer the dub over the sub like FMA: Brotherhood or Attack on Titan. When I watch anime I tend to watch it dubbed because I have a Funimation subscription and I prefer the vast majority of anime I watch to be dubbed.
Mar 11, 2018 9:11 AM
Aug 2015
But guys........... I'm a dyslexia!
Mar 30, 2018 1:42 AM
Dec 2014
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure your friends will take pity on you for your condition.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Most Disappointing "Good" Shows

Treatise - 3 hours ago

10 by Lucifrost »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - 10 hours ago

11 by RainyEvenings »»
13 minutes ago

» As a 10+ year otaku veteran you' tend to watch less anime, but consume otaku related things through other means like manga, seiyuus, Pixiv, doujinshi, etc. I am right now at that phase.

KiraraFan - Yesterday

28 by Ishitateso »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you think male ecchi for men could work as a concept?

Anjuro - 11 hours ago

30 by Ionliosite2 »»
21 minutes ago

» Anime of the Season

Raajdeep - 10 hours ago

26 by Alpha-Nine »»
29 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.