Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Hitorijime Boyfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2019 2:09 PM

Aug 2017
SO CUTEEEEE I LOVE THEM!!!

Kinda weird that Kensuke never noticed Hasekura's sister at first but nvm. In the end, they're happy.
NurguburuJun 23, 2020 7:44 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2021 2:02 PM
Dec 2020
I really hate the relationship dynamic between the pair focused on in this episode. IT just feels really manipulative and gross lmao
May 9, 2021 8:44 AM

Jun 2020
The direction is actually pretty good. I liked the artistic direction & the OST is great, but narrative-wise, why did they set up Setagawa as the main character in the first episode & did such grand storytelling with his character & flashbacks, only for it to completely stray away from that narrative & shift to Kensuke & Hasekura?? I mean it’s pretty jarring, they’re not even sharing the narrative, these episodes are very clearly just focused on Kensuke & Hasekura. It’s throwing me off. Not that I don’t like them, but it feels so.....disjointed from the first episode. Weird choice. It almost felt like they just wanted to get this out of the way first lol.

I felt quite bad for Kensuke. He seemed to really treasure their friendship, or so he thought that’s what it was. For Hasekura to just tell him he never saw him as a friend, that’s so cruel. I dunno, is that supposed to be romantic. I get that Hasekura likes him but lol. Jesus. At least he was self-aware that what he said was awful. Well, good for them that they got their happy ending & it’s definitely tame compared to what others said about the source material.

Anyway Settie was so cute in that scene when the wind blew into the classroom & he held his head & got reminded of Kousuke’s headpat. His face was SO cute.

Tachibana Shinnosuke sang the ED beautifully!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 15, 2023 6:57 AM
心を燃やせ

Feb 2023
The anime 'rooftop 5 min timer' scene is ambiguous as to what happens. In the manga, there is no sexual rooftop scene, but it sort of combines two scenes from the manga. 

In the manga, there is a scene where they are at Kensuke's house and they set a 5 minute timer but they are just mostly making out and Hasekura is licking/sucking Kensuke's chest and nipples. Then there is another scene in a different chapter where Hasekura is still trying to sway him and goes down on a reluctant Kensuke and he doesn't want to like it, but he does cum. 
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 • u̲m̲a̲i̲ • レαmßεη† レïgh† • ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟʟ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ • 𝟙𝟘𝟘𝟘-𝟟 • 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔩
𝙄'𝙇𝙇 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 𝘼𝙇𝙇 • 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒜𝑔𝑒𝓃𝓉 • 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚 • ᵖᵘʳᵖˡᵉ ʰᵒˡˡᵒʷ • ᖇIᑕEᗷᗩᒪᒪ

Dec 3, 2023 10:40 AM
Oct 2023
this show is just very weird...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KannoSugako - Sep 23, 2017

60 by Tartch »»
Sep 3, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

pgmhecateii - Jul 15, 2017

70 by seyowan »»
Nov 6, 2023 1:43 AM

Poll: » Hitorijime My Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

27CansOfTuna - Jul 8, 2017

90 by seyowan »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:33 PM

» Does this new visual imply a new season in production (or is this just delusional wishful thinking)?

__potato__ - Jun 27, 2023

6 by KawaiiSmile »»
Jun 30, 2023 1:36 AM

» Is this supposed to be season 1 or no?

RealCheeze - Feb 12, 2023

3 by RealCheeze »»
Feb 12, 2023 8:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.