Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 17, 2016 9:38 PM

Jun 2014
Its all over guys no need to expect anything from this aside from bad animation, seizure causing light and lots lots of horrible derps

the only decent thing will be the very few cuts by Masayuki Nonaka himself that is if he has the time to do them, the man barely hold the first season by himself, he is the only one who can fucking draw the characters properly in the crew

Dec 17, 2016 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
zaidk said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

Well, it's 8bit, so you never know...
The whole thing will probably be laughable.

Oh god...please
Can you just get the hell out of the forum for s2 ?
You really ruined s1 more than it is ruined XD

Gotrys secretly loves the anime cant see any other reason they would spend so much time posting in these forums
Dec 17, 2016 10:26 PM

Mar 2016
That feeling when the forum has more drama than the anime XD
Dec 18, 2016 5:01 AM

Apr 2015
Fayt89 said:
zaidk said:

Oh god...please

Gotrys secretly loves the anime cant see any other reason they would spend so much time posting in these forums

No, I secretly love the visual novel and I hate this anime. That's my reason.
Dec 18, 2016 10:26 AM

Jan 2016
Fayt89 said:
zaidk said:

Oh god...please

Gotrys is the Tsundere Queen of these discussions
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Dec 18, 2016 10:46 AM

Apr 2015
Hentai_conjurer said:
Fayt89 said:

Gotrys is the Tsundere Queen of these discussions

I-It's not like I hate this anime for you or anything!

(Srsly though, can we go back to the topic?)
Dec 19, 2016 5:57 AM

May 2014
Seems like it'll be 11 episodes: https://fansubdb.com/wiki/Winter_2016
Dec 19, 2016 11:53 AM
Mar 2016
I don't think 11 episodes are enough to express all good things from the VN (even half of them)
Dec 19, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2014
tkv2810 said:
I don't think 11 episodes are enough to express all good things from the VN (even half of them)

I think it's enough.
Keep in mind a lot of the things happening in these routes are Kotarou and his thoughts. All of that translates into a long story VN wise, but an anime wont have most of that so they'd have no problem fitting it into the anime length. I'd say Moon is around 3 episodes, and Terra is the rest.
Dec 19, 2016 1:41 PM

Jul 2013
The 11 episodes have been confirmed for awhile. With that being said, I think it's enough for Moon and Terra. Moon should be 3 episodes and Terra should be 8. Given the pacing issues the first season had, if Moon only had 2 episodes it would be incredibly rushed. And like @Authoaria said, a large portion of Terra is Kotarou's monologue, so 8 episodes should be enough.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Dec 19, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 2013
I was thinking if "Reply" could be a good background song to Kagari's dance scene on Moon route...

Don't you guys think? I'm getting a feeling they'll use it..
Dec 19, 2016 9:08 PM
Mar 2016
Authoaria said:
tkv2810 said:

I think it's enough.
Keep in mind a lot of the things happening in these routes are Kotarou and his thoughts. All of that translates into a long story VN wise, but an anime wont have most of that so they'd have no problem fitting it into the anime length. I'd say Moon is around 3 episodes, and Terra is the rest.

I 'll be very happy if 8bit studio can do that.
Dec 20, 2016 4:44 AM
Feb 2014
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Fayt89 said:

No, I secretly love the visual novel and I hate this anime. That's my reason.
Like the 90% who viewd the fatality anime. Best novel I have played. Worst scored 7 anime :')
Dec 22, 2016 3:30 AM

Sep 2011
Sparteh said:
Well, Rewrite kinda reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul in a way that original material is great, but adaptations are such trashes that I cannot properly describe them without breaking rules of this forum...

The difference between the two is, Rewrite anime(1st season) is original and not even an adaptation from the visual novel.

This time, this 2nd season, we'll be seeing an adaptation.

Dec 22, 2016 6:01 AM

Apr 2015
Tennouji said:
Sparteh said:
Well, Rewrite kinda reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul in a way that original material is great, but adaptations are such trashes that I cannot properly describe them without breaking rules of this forum...

The difference between the two is, Rewrite anime(1st season) is original and not even an adaptation from the visual novel.

This time, this 2nd season, we'll be seeing an adaptation.

And probably really awful one.
Dec 24, 2016 3:50 AM
Aug 2015
It's okay guys. We have our Yoshino seal on the enemy and spray protection.

Dec 26, 2016 7:11 PM

Jun 2013
Grandblue Fantasy has been delayed to spring/2017 instead of winter.

Do you guys think this can happen with Rewrite as well?

Edit:

Oh, new pic from dengeki G's magazine:

Murasa22Dec 27, 2016 2:34 AM
Dec 28, 2016 7:25 AM

Sep 2013
https://www.facebook.com/AnimePaw/videos/1217622181659706/

PV For Season 2 is out! What do you guys think of it?

Hmmm... It's showing basically all the Routes of the girls (Dat Akane bed scene + Kotori having a child scene(?)) Then shows the Moon route. So confusing D:!
Dec 28, 2016 8:33 AM

Sep 2015
Kotori mama animated ftw
ZBlastHistoryDec 28, 2016 8:47 AM
Into the Internet!
Dec 28, 2016 8:34 AM

Jan 2016
DeathyZA said:
https://www.facebook.com/AnimePaw/videos/1217622181659706/

PV For Season 2 is out! What do you guys think of it?

Hmmm... It's showing basically all the Routes of the girls (Dat Akane bed scene + Kotori having a child scene(?)) Then shows the Moon route. So confusing D:!

I like their decision to show the alternative endings of Rewrite. Akane always gets most piquant scenes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 28, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2016
Rewrite anime spoils fandisc Harvest Festa content for English readers... Nice. Tho I'm pretty darn hyped up now... Uh, why you do dat to me, Re-shitty-ite anime?

« If you want to be yourself, then you must become strong and beautiful. »
- Vil Schoenheit
🕂Anime List🕂Manga List🕂VN List🕂
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Dec 28, 2016 8:58 AM

Apr 2015
Geh! So it's gonna be total garbage like the first one? Great...
N7n4shiDec 28, 2016 9:27 AM
Dec 28, 2016 9:41 AM

Nov 2015
Aren't we supposed to get Moon and Terra? I dont remember some of theese scenes from those routes...
Dec 28, 2016 9:50 AM

Apr 2015
Dodokoce said:
Aren't we supposed to get Moon and Terra? I dont remember some of theese scenes from those routes...

What part of the 1st season gave you that impression?
Dec 28, 2016 9:52 AM

Nov 2015
Seeing this trailer, all I can say is .... Rewrite 1st season is much better than this will ever be... sadly.
Dec 28, 2016 10:07 AM

Dec 2012
I like how they are showing every route now since we see Kotori route from (Original and Harvest Festa), Akane route (Harvest Festa) Shizuru route (Original) Chihaya route (I guess original since they went to the festival in the VN) and Lucia route (Havest Festa).
IshkotenDec 28, 2016 10:16 AM
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Dec 28, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2016
Aren't those in Moon?

They probably will use these as flashbacks of some sort... They'll take at most 5 minutes of the first episode.

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Dec 28, 2016 12:13 PM

Jun 2013
HYPE

So they basically showed some flashbacks from all the routes huh, this confirms that the original route happens after all the other routes from the game.

And yeah, Moon has some flashbacks in case you guys don't remember, so this PV is very very promising. I liked it.
Dec 28, 2016 12:17 PM

Apr 2015
Murasa22 said:
HYPE

So they basically showed some flashbacks from all the routes huh, this confirms that the original route happens after all the other routes from the game.

And yeah, Moon has some flashbacks in case you guys don't remember, so this PV is very very promising. I liked it.

You liked 1st season too, so your opinion means nothing.

Oh! And this: "...the original route happens after all the other routes from the game."
That shit didn't happen. At all.
N7n4shiDec 28, 2016 12:22 PM
Dec 28, 2016 12:38 PM

Jun 2013
Oh and i have uploaded on youtube for convenience :3

Dec 28, 2016 2:32 PM
Jul 2018
Just saw the PV and I actually liked the pieces, note that this is what I actually wanted to see, also inb4 "They will butcher Moon because they will rush the routes in Moon." Moon had brief summaries per each route with the exception of few which from what Dakota said, those were from HF apparently.

Plus not to mention that Moon Route in average speed is 4 hours max (loads of text like Terra Route), and I've read that route 3 times (1 first time reading, 2 re-reads) to understand it further, so let's say this at least for me: They won't. It's just snippets of the lines and such, at least in my opinion.

I don't think this is something to really complain about because Moon is all about:

That's just my take on the manner, at least on my personal end.
Dec 28, 2016 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
what happened in 1:00 o_o. IS that Kotarou in the same bed? o_o
Dec 28, 2016 6:01 PM
Nov 2015
this year best movie: hacksaw ridge
best anime: your name
Dec 28, 2016 6:23 PM

Sep 2011
Hirugiku said:

Yes. That happened where Kotarou woke up at dawn and talked to the "younger Akane".

Still, that "so we'd like to showcase some pieces of events of the other heroine routes because we're incapable on adapting them right and if you want to know more BUY AND PLAY THE GAME". I already knew this one is coming but jfc 8-bit.

Dec 28, 2016 7:16 PM

Jul 2015
Hm, are we getting a few seconds of each route? Well, whatever...
Dec 28, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
Omfg they are so f. shameless. They even show the scenes with more fanservice lol and the art is so bad.

I definitely don't expect anything decent from this.
Dec 28, 2016 8:25 PM
Jul 2018
Pochi_ said:
Omfg they are so f. shameless. They even show the scenes with more fanservice lol and the art is so bad.

How is it "more fanservice"? Care to explain me this? Because I didn't see anything with the exception of Akane's end (which assuming that's more towards Harvest Festa to be fair)

Sorry if I sound rude or anything (even though I'm not right now, already in a good mood after finishing something) but I'm just curious on this.
Dec 28, 2016 8:41 PM

Jul 2015
SymphoniacTippy said:
How is it "more fanservice"? Care to explain me this? Because I didn't see anything with the exception of Akane's end (which assuming that's more towards Harvest Festa to be fair)

Sorry if I sound rude or anything (even though I'm not right now, already in a good mood after finishing something) but I'm just curious on this.

Well, Lucia and Akari's scene has so much fanservice. The PV doesn't show it well, but both of them are wearing the maid bikini.

And I'm sure that Akane's scene is from the original game.
Dec 28, 2016 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
Pochi_ said:
SymphoniacTippy said:

Well, Lucia and Akari's scene has so much fanservice. The PV doesn't show it well, but both of them are wearing the maid bikini.

And I'm sure that Akane's scene is from the original game.

Isn't Lucia's scene more from the original VN anyways? At least as far as I am concerned. Unless I missed something (I won't tell where I watched the PV but it sure wasn't on YT because my phone is so slow that it doesn't really support it unless its browser, also I tried to find it but I was unable to),

I would need to re-check on this.

But of course the Akane scene either is from the original but they never really showcased it, since of course in the original Kotarou was supporting her through, or from HF, but that I wanna confirm through as well.

Though it's kinda late here but I'll check on this later today, to be honest.
Dec 28, 2016 9:39 PM

Sep 2011
ARubinsky said:

*cough* advertising Rewrite+ more *cough*

Dec 28, 2016 11:52 PM

Jun 2013
Oh boy here we go with the pessimists from season one again...

Come on, there is nothing wrong with the PV, it actually shows that we're being introduced to Moon so stop making excuses to just hate on the damn thing.
Murasa22Dec 28, 2016 11:56 PM
Dec 29, 2016 4:49 AM

Sep 2011
Murasa22 said:
Oh boy here we go with the pessimists from season one again...

Come on, there is nothing wrong with the PV, it actually shows that we're being introduced to Moon so stop making excuses to just hate on the damn thing.

Which or who are you referring to aside from Gotrys?

If you're referring to me, which angle from my words consist of pessimism?

To Pochi? Can't be help that he shows his opinion towards the PV.

To ARubinsky? Again, which angle from his words consist of pessimism?

Can't you just stop being pessimistic yourself towards to our opinion just only because it isn't favorable to you? You're the only one here who's starting the issue again if you're not aware.

SymphoniacTippy said:

But of course the Akane scene either is from the original but they never really showcased it, since of course in the original Kotarou was supporting her through, or from HF, but that I wanna confirm through as well.

Tennouji said:
Hirugiku said:

Yes. That happened where Kotarou woke up at dawn and talked to the "younger Akane".
TennoujiDec 29, 2016 5:02 AM

Dec 29, 2016 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
Tennouji said:
ARubinsky said:

I'm not sure how spoiling all the VN ends is advertisement. They can't be THAT clueless or I will think Aniplex and Key survived as a company by sheer luck.

They just threw a bone for VN readers. I don't think they even consider the possibility to boost sales at this point.

AdrianRubinskyDec 29, 2016 5:09 AM
Dec 29, 2016 5:13 AM

Sep 2011
ARubinsky said:
Tennouji said:

I'm not sure how spoiling all the VN ends are advertisement. They can't be THAT clueless or I will think Aniplex and Key survived as a company by sheer luck.

They just threw a bone for VN readers. I don't think they even consider the possibility to boost sales at this point.

It's still possible though since the heroine routes aren't animated(And if I'm not mistaken, that's a big deal as an anime-VN adaptation). For those people who got hooked to the anime and by chance they got in love with some heroines, those scenes will be just a stepping stone to convince the Rewrite anime-only fans more to buy and play the game, regardless of spoiler content. In fact, I don't think spoiler content matters anymore since the anime already gave the contents necessary to understand Rewrite's basic plot. Given that there are ecchi fanservice shown on some on the trailer, that'll give them more a spark.

Dec 29, 2016 6:45 AM

Apr 2015
Pochi_ said:

That's an understatement. The art(?) is pure shit.
Dec 29, 2016 6:50 AM

Nov 2016
Gotrys_Cheslock said:
Pochi_ said:

The rewrite anime's "art' has always been shit... I mean, aren't you guys used to it already?

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Dec 29, 2016 7:10 AM

Jan 2016
Redth_SA said:
Gotrys_Cheslock said:

The rewrite anime's "art' has always been shit... I mean, aren't you guys used to it already?

Yo, how is the art foul? Sure thing, the 3-D brutes and askew faces blemish the picture, but without them the characters are drawn damn good. For me Rewrite anime has one of the best art-styles
Dec 29, 2016 7:26 AM

Jan 2015
As expected the cover means nothing, no improvements about the animation and we get the same flat character design again. Although the animation it's not the biggest issue here.
Dec 29, 2016 7:48 AM

Apr 2015
Hentai_conjurer said:
Redth_SA said:

Yo, how is the art foul? Sure thing, the 3-D brutes and askew faces blemish the picture, but without them the characters are drawn damn good. For me Rewrite anime has one of the best art-styles

You don't know how laughable that sounds.
Dec 29, 2016 8:08 AM

Nov 2016
Hentai_conjurer said:
Redth_SA said:

Are you serious? Okay, you like it but calling it the best art-style? Wow, you just insulted every single artist on this planet. Good job, sir. I don't know you but you just earned my full respect. I don't think I'd ever be able to insult something/someone that bad and in such a nice and clueless way.

- Vil Schoenheit
♥ Credits to Shuuka
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

182 by White_Alice »»
Dec 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

115 by phantomic109 »»
Jun 19, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

201 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2017

110 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Rewrite 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

154 by ka7eMARU »»
Nov 5, 2022 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.